15 Rue de l'Ascension Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a little while, Marion came up for a breath. She needed to rest her jaw, and some more skilled, unhurried tongue work across the head allowed her to do that. From time to time, she gave Harris a tender, cheeky smile, showing him that she was savouring it and reassuring him that she wanted it as much as he did. It was an erotic contact by turns passionate, considered and tender, as Marion judged and controlled the arousal of her lover perfectly. Marion pursed her lips and enveloped Harris's shaft once again, although he didn't give a great deal of physical response she could tell how much he was enjoying it. The pace of the regular up and down movements on Harris's shaft increased a little as his lust mingled with her own, from time to time he made further thrusting movements of his groin, trying to increase further both his penetration and level of stimulation. God, she was incredibly good. Oh God I need MORE Harris thought to himself. Taking hold of the back of Marion's head he rhythmically forced her up and down on his shaft, increasing the penetration but not the momentum. Marion was quite used to this reflex reaction, she didn't always allow it, but sometimes, like tonight, it turned her on greatly to be made to suck more deeply. The fingers of her left hand were working desperately around her labia and clit. Repeatedly Harris's cock hit the back of her throat. It made her feel at once so submissive, so dirty, yet also so powerful. On they went, until Marion started to tire, and she came up for breath. She licked her lips with understated appreciation.

Now it was her turn. She got up lightly and crossed over to the bed. The large mirror had been strategically placed a few feet from the foot of the bed, so that both parties could enjoy their lovemaking with pure voyeuristic pleasure. Marion lay on the bed on her back, propped up on her elbows. She raised her knees and splayed her legs wide apart, blatantly offering herself to Harris, who needed no further invitation. Her cheap black cotton stockings contrasted wonderfully with her pale white flesh, he wanted to tear them off her. Everything about Marion's body language, her bright easy confidence said Come and take me, and do what you will with me. Taking control of himself, Harris leant across her and kissed her tenderly on the forehead, then more passionately on the lips. He was determined to repay her loving passion in full. He lowered his head and again started to work his tongue and lips across her breasts, then her belly. God, he had the most wonderful warm tongue, Marion's flesh was tingling with the anticipation of what Harris was about to do to her. Her small, shapely breasts jutted out, proud, aroused and erect. Harris may be inexperienced, but his instincts were good, he had genuine natural sensual desire, the instinct to arouse and satisfy female pleasure, and in a straightforward, uncomplicated way that pleased her. Marion threw her head back in pleasure, a warm smile playing across her lips as Harris's caresses commenced on her belly and inner thighs. He was deliberately teasing with careful, delicate kisses, yes he had a real natural lover's instincts alright.

At last Harris found his way to her sex. Despite her desire, Marion allowed Harris to take his time, understanding how important it was for him to learn and experiment. Harris found her cunny magnificently, wondrously beautiful. Her legs already being splayed open as they were, he already enjoyed a fine view. Harris was fascinated by the thick, generous mat of brown pubic hair, he reached out and played with it a little, running the beautiful coarse hair between thumb and forefinger. Her fine, thick pubic growth extended down on either side of her labia, beautiful and unfettered, right down to her anal opening. Her outer lips were pale and soft beneath her abundant pubic growth. Harris was fascinated by the thick, distended pink labia, turning a shade of pale brown towards the outside. Her vulva was already slightly open, and it was not difficult to see how her cunt had become more distended and practised over time. Inside, Harris could already see the sticky moisture of her arousal. She was so beautiful, all the while Marion drank in Harris's wonderment with a relaxed, serene smile, so many times had she seen that very look of wonderment.

Harris reached tentatively forward and kissed Marion on her pubic mound, experiencing for the first time the sharp prickle of her coarse hair against his cheeks and mouth, breathing in the curious, unique scent of her sexual arousal. Harris carefully made his way further downward. A last uncertain glance at Marion's face was met with a gentle, reassuring smile. Harris moved in, applying light gentle kisses to each fleshy mound on either side of her opening, all the way down and then back up again. Encouraged, he started to kiss her thick, damp, labia, applying his tongue and lips ever so gently. A wondrous, curious taste and texture started to fill his mouth and nostrils. Harris was understandably a little clumsy, but Marion let him take his time, giving him little low moans and words of encouragement from time to time

'Go on, mon amour, nice and gentle, .....that's nice .... oh that's so nice my love ....keep on .....in that spot .... in that place'

Harris, emboldened, gave a long slow, deliberate lick the length of her vulva, upwards towards the clitoris. Oh God YES that was it. Marion immediately closed her eyes and threw her head back in pleasure. And then another long, slow, deliberate lick. And another. Oh my God yes Marion thought. Harris's long, warm tongue had a wonderful, languorous quality to it, at once soothing and stimulating her hot, anxious vulva. Harris continued to methodically lap away at her, now allowing his tongue to penetrate her a little more deeply with long regular strokes. Marion was now becoming seriously aroused. Through half closed eyes she stared down at her lover with loving tenderness, appreciating his application, desire to please, and no little skill – many supposedly 'experienced' male lovers had no knowledge of how to please a woman in this way. Looking behind Harris's shoulder into the mirror, her arousal only increased at the sight of him methodically and tenderly working her cunt, his short, dark hair buried deep between her splayed open legs. She was utterly open and exposed, and that only turned her on all the more. She placed her hands on the back of her head in order to encourage him and reassure him how much she wanted his tongue inside her.

Harris, gathering confidence, began to penetrate her more deeply with his tongue. He reached up each of his hands underneath her now sweating buttocks, and used his firm fingers to give himself greater purchase and to hold her open more fully. The insistent application of his thumbs on the fleshy mound either side of her vulva opened her as they both wished, her pink, shining cunthole now lay fully exposed before him, glistening with both his saliva and her now increasingly copious juices. Both were becoming heady with lust, Harris was intoxicated by the wonderful, sweet, spicy aroma of her sex. His cheeks and chin were now soaked by the exertion of the cunnilingus, her delicious, sweet, intimate womanhood seemed to fill his very being.

Marion stared down at him, waiting, her lower lip continually flexing, her breath coming in short gasps. Harris was producing incredible, arousing sensations within her, her whole stomach and abdomen was filled with conflicting light, airy impulses. Understanding and sharing her desire, and having taken breath, Harris resumed with more of the same long, deliberate licks the length of her vulva. The licking continued, penetrating, exploring, teasing, Harris now experimenting with short stabbing movements of the tongue, tracing and caressing her vaginal walls. He felt Marion's hands on the back of his head very insistently now.

At last Harris found her hard, angry clit. Marion's head immediately jerked back as she gave an involuntary shudder. Good, but too hard. Harris, understanding, eased off, and instead circled her engorged little bud more generously. Marion was being driven wild with passion, it seemed that the mere movement of Harris's hot breath over her desperate clitty would bring her over the edge.

Harris again approached her clit, with the lightest, most sensuous backwards and forwards movements. A low whimper of pleasure met his caress, then another ...and another. Marion's eyes were tightly closed beneath her mascara as she fought for breath, her breasts and stomach were now coated in a light sheen of sweat. Muffled, desperate cries began to intermingle with her whimpers of pleasure...

'Ooooohh ....ooooohhhhhhmmmm ahhhhmooonndd ...uuuhhh eeeuuuuuhhhhuuuiiiiiii vassssiiiii uuuhhh ....vasssssiiiii'

Marion threw her head back as a shudder of pleasure overcame her. Few, very few men, had been able to do this to her. Harris continued to toy with and tease her clit, now gently, now a little harder, using a variety of licking movements and directions, starting from time to time to suck and nibble. A continual chorus of light, anxious gasps of pleasure, mingled with moans of anguish, almost disbelief, descended upon him from above... 'Oooooaaaahhh ahh ahh ahhhh ah mon .... Ahh nnooooooooon uuueeeeeehhhhhhhhh ooooooohhhhhhhhaiaiii'

Continued impulses of pleasure and desire tore their way through Marion's abdomen and chest from her desperately engorged clit, to the very core of her being. Harris knew that she couldn't take much more. He very gently took her clit into his mouth and sucked rhythmically and methodically. For a few moments Marion writhed, her damp hands clamped against the back of Harris's dear head. She shuddered as at last the powerful orgasm hit her, her head thrown back, her eyes tight shut. The faintest cry trailed off into a silent, desperate scream of pure ecstasy.

Marion fell back on the soft, thick linen, fighting for breath. Harris simply lay his cheek against her thigh and held her still clenching palm to give reassurance. Marion took several minutes to recover. Shortly, with all the strength left in her, Marion hauled up Harris on top of her by the shoulders. Without hesitation, she kissed him lightly on his sweaty forehead, and then on the lips, gently, carefully and with great tenderness. They looked deep into each other's eyes, searching for meaning. A new understanding, a new curiosity, a new passion was visible in the exquisite, deep blue pools of Marion's eyes. Harris knew that he would never forget that expression. He felt humbled, beguiled as a whole new level of existence opened up before him, it was as though he were looking at eternity itself.

Marion's searching lips brought him back to reality, a new powerful urgency expressing itself in her kisses. She held him tightly by the back of the neck, needing more of him. Suddenly the full force of Harris's still unsated arousal hit him. He felt Marion's free hand start to gently encircle and envelop his already aroused member with skilful, delicate finger movements. There was nothing unduly forced or urgent about her manipulation, her control of rhythm and pace was perfect.

They were both ready, and could wait no longer. Harris adjusted himself a little to make himself more comfortable, he noticed absent-mindedly that the bed height was intentionally perfect for this kind of intercourse. Pausing a moment, and keeping a steady eye contact with Marion, he carefully entered her. The slightest, tender smile played across her lips as he entered her already sodden and needy vagina without difficulty. Ohhhh God that feels incredible Harris thought to himself, he couldn't believe how good the caressing warmth of her vaginal walls felt. He was a still a little cautious and tentative, and Marion was well used to reading this kind of situation. She simply waited, wrapping her firm legs round his back for further encouragement, allowing him to establish himself. Harris began to move within her, his eyes closed with the lust and intimacy of the movement. Still Marion watched attentively, watching carefully for the signals that would tell her how to accommodate herself to him, and to increase their pleasure. Oh he felt so nice, not the most skilled or the best endowed, but he was of a pleasing girth, and his now rhythmical movements within her had a pleasing charm and character of their own...

Harris felt confident enough to raise the tempo, but he still wasn't yet fully relaxed. Marion wanted this to be more intimate, an emotional as well as a physical interchange that he would never forget. She pulled him down further on top of him, she wanted to feel his hard, sweaty body covering her, protecting her. Again, they continued to exchange a series of long, tender, passionate kisses as their lovemaking increased in intensity. Harris was starting to feel the regular, rhythmical contractions of her vagina which afforded him great pleasure. They moved together, a firm, regular rhythm now established between them which was mutually pleasurable to both. For Harris, this was so good, this sense of strength and power, and the certainty that he was giving great pleasure. Marion had enjoyed his stimulation greatly, but she also wanted to try something else, she pushed him lightly but insistently back.

They rested for a brief moment. Marion's voyeuristic impulses took hold of her. She repositioned herself on her side, towards the foot of the bed, so that she was some five feet away from the large, heavy mirror at its foot. Harris understood what she wanted. He lay beside her but behind her back, and then snaked his right forearm around her pale waist. Marion took his hand in hers, holding it in position there. Marion reached her head behind her for a moment as they indulged in a languorous, passionate kiss, their extended tongues swirling and intertwining around each other's. Harris applied light, tender kisses to the side of her head, ear and cheek, marvelling in the beauty of her straight, now sweat-dampened hair.

Marion raised her right leg as they continued to kiss. Harris entered her again, very easily this time. He was now very hard, light-headed with lust, approaching a degree of physical exhaustion, and desperate to climax – he knew he couldn't hold it back much longer. He knew he had to start letting go, there was a new, higher, still more intense level of eroticism he still wanted to experience. Still holding her tightly around the waist, holding her close, wanting to feel her intimately close to him as he took her, he gradually began to build up a firmer, faster, more insistent rhythm. Marion looked at herself in the mirror. Holding her right leg in an upwards position with her right hand, her toes flexing delicately towards the ceiling, she had a fine, uninterrupted view of Harris's shaft starting to work her with fierce, deliberate intensity. They were both fascinated by the steady movements of his hard, thick member between her now fully stretched labia, his shaft now glistening with the juices of her copious arousal.

Harris increased the tempo still further. Marion gave a shudder of pleasure, her eyes tightly closed as she willingly gave herself to the full force of this virile soldier's assault. She loved the fierce, intense, animal sensations Harris was creating deep within her, it made her feel so possessed, so wanted. Marion moved her free left hand down to her clit as Harris continued to vigorously fuck her all the while. Oh God yes that was it Oh yes Oh yessssss.... Marion emitted a low whine of ecstasy as the combination of her own stimulation and Harris's movements within her brought her inexorably to a sudden shuddering orgasm. Marion collapsed back against the sheet, only half conscious with the wonderful sensations Harris was creating within her, exquisite feelings of penetration and womanhood which reached to the very core of her being.

Marion lay, dazed by the conflicting physical and erotic sensations which assailed her, but she knew she had to give Harris one last effort. She responded back to Harris's thrusts with ever increasing intensity, wonderful, profound, sensual contractions. At last neither could take any more. Marion brought him over the edge. Harris's whole body stiffened, he held Marion very tightly about the waist as the tremendous orgasm overcame him. He could only emit a low, incoherent groan as the almost indescribable joy caused by his ejaculating member overwhelmed his senses. On and on it went, spurt after thick spurt, utterly filling Marion and reaching into her womb itself. A thin cry of pure animal release escaped Marion's lips as this wonderful, hot, thick, pulsing ejaculation brought her over the edge again, her orgasm a mass of purity and sensual pleasure. At least the thick, heavy pulsing receded...

Still Harris gripped Marion tightly about the waist. In response, Marion held Harris's hand in place there with her own, each soaked in their own and each other's sweat, trembling with exhaustion. Harris, quite spent, fell back against the sheets. Marion, for a very rare moment, felt utterly at peace, utterly taken, and allowed herself to rest back against Harris, his sinewy arms still entwined about her...

Very soon they were asleep as their mutual exhaustion overtook them.

12