1518 Marble Arch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evangeline
Evangeline
10 Followers

The tiara sparkled in the stage lights as she pulled and twisted her nipples. Lights began to flick on in the audience. She switched off the scepter and laid it on the table, slipping her fingers into the band of her bikini bottom. She slowly swayed her hips as she slipped the bottoms down to the floor, then crouched with her legs wide open to pick them up. She tossed them along side her top, then grabbed her scepter again. She flicked it on and let the head nuzzle her neatly trimmed mound. Her cape was still draped around her shoulders as she squatted there and her tiara still glittered.

Reggie's juices were starting to coat the head of the scepter, when, without warning, she shoved it inside of her. I was amazed. The ball at the head had to be at least two inches in diameter. Reggie stood up, legs still spread. She slowly moved backward to the chair, where she sat with her pelvis tilted toward the audience. She grabbed the handle of the scepter and began to move it in and out. Lights flicked on all over the room. Reggie thrust the scepter inside herself, deep and hard, over and over. She licked her middle finger, and began to massage her clit as she reamed herself with the toy. A look of ecstasy crossed her face, and she began to buck upward off the chair. She pressed her knees together, and threw her head back. Amazingly, the tiara stayed in place as she came, shaking and moaning.

The music faded and the lights dimmed. The applause was enthusiastic. The stage crew helped Reggie to her feet and she delicately pulled the scepter out of her pussy. One of the men handed her a towel, which she wrapped around her waist. She grabbed her bikini and slowly exited the stage.

After a few minutes, I heard Britney Spears coming through the speakers, and it was finally my turn. As the lights came on I steeled myself and strutted out on stage in time to the beat. I tossed my backpack onto the table, and danced seductively in my schoolgirl uniform. I slowly unbuttoned my vest and slid it off, dropping it on the floor like a typical teenager. I tugged my blouse free of the waistband of my skirt, bouncing gently as I undid each button. When the last one was free, I slowly opened my blouse, exposing my sweet white bra. I saw lights begin to flick on. I tossed my blouse on top of my vest, and let my hands rest on my breasts. I played with my nipples through the thin fabric of the bra, until they were hard and poking through.

I slipped my thumbs into the waistband of my skirt and drew it down across my dancing hips. I allowed it to drop to the floor and stepped out of it. I was in my bra and panties, my knee socks and loafers. I spread my legs and slid my hand down my panties and began to stroke my pussy. More lights came on around the room. I was completely turned on at the idea of all these men watching me. I slid my fingers inside myself. I was totally wet. I pulled my hand out of my panties and quickly unhooked my bra. My breasts bounced free in time to the music as I tossed it with my other clothes. I stepped out of my panties, and danced, legs spread, clad only in knee socks and loafers.

I went to the table and opened my backpack, pulling out the vibrator. I switched it on and danced to the front of the stage. I spread my pussy lips and touched the glittering toy to my clit. The sensation was intense. More and more lights flicked on. These men were turned on watching me play with myself. I spread my legs and plunged the vibe into my pussy, fucking myself while I never stopped dancing. I moved back to the table and closed my legs, keeping the toy inside me. I pulled out the butt plug and coated it generously with the lube. I pulled out the vibe and switched it off, laying it on the table. I danced over to the chair, which I turned sideways.

I spread my ass cheeks and placed the plug at my tight little sphincter. I leaned backwards, using the chair to push the plug into my ass. When it was finally in, I rocked back and forth, letting the chair help fuck me this way. I glanced out into the darkness and it seemed as if every table in the room had its light on. I wanted to give them all their money's worth. With the plug still in me, I returned to the table and brought out the monstrous black dildo. I heard a few gasps from the audience as I turned to show it to them. I coated it liberally with lube, then took it to the center of the stage. I pressed it down, until the suction cup held it firmly to the floor. I grabbed the vibe off the table and returned to the dildo. I spread my legs and knelt in front of it. I turned on the vibrator and began to work my clit. When I couldn't stand it any more, I moved forward and eased myself onto the huge dildo.

I impaled myself repeatedly in time to the music. The feeling of this massive toy cock inside me, pressing on the butt plug, was incredible. I kept working my clit with the vibrator as I fucked myself on the toy. Finally, I dropped the vibe and began pumping furiously up and down on the cock. My braids were dangling in front of me as I supported myself on my arms, my tits bouncing furiously. I lost any awareness of the audience and I knew I was going to come. From somewhere deep inside me came a rush of cum which coated the dildo. I collapsed in a heap, shaking and crying out.

I became aware of thunderous applause, and hands on me. I opened my eyes to find the stage crew helping me up. It was dark and Britney had stopped singing. As I made my way back stage, I heard Reggie's voice.

"Here, sweetie. I'll help you get your plug out."

I was close to delirious. "Reggie. How did I do?"

Reggie chuckled. "I'm not worried about you at all, honey. You're a natural."

Evangeline
Evangeline
10 Followers
12