18 At Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kardas
Kardas
15 Followers

"I'll...I'll work two, three jobs if I have to, I'll sell my blood, dammit I'll make it work but I'm not going to let you send her out alone!" Aleksandr barked, his tears now flowing freely.

"That was a test, my son," Viktor said, "You stood up for someone you love, you are truly a man this day. And as a man, you have the freedom to love who you wish -- I can't tell you what to do and what not to do in a relationship anymore. But if you get her pregnant under my roof I will kick your head in."

"T-thanks dad.." Aleksandr said.

"Get back to your party, you should be enjoying this day," Viktor said with a warm smile and a pat on Aleksandr's shoulder, "And wipe your tears or your friends will think you are a pussy!"

"Klara, come here, help me cut the cake will you?" Alyona said, pulling her daughter away from school friends and cousins, "I need reasonable portions but cut small enough that everyone gets some." Once they got over to the table though, her tone quickly changed. "Klara, why did you have sex with your brother?"

"W-what?!" Klara stammered, her face showing nearly as much surprise as Alyona's had when she'd caught them.

"You heard me young lady!" Alyona snapped, "Why?!"

"Well...why did you have sex with dad?" Klara asked.

"Don't smart off to me, I want a straight answer right now!" Alyona demanded.

"Because I love him!" Klara said, "We're soul mates! He's the entire world to me and I know I'm the same to him!"

Alyona choked back a sob and looked away from her daughter. "Why are you doing this to me?" she whimpered, "Why would you put your poor mother through this?"

"Aleksandr and I are in love," Klara stated matter-of-factly, "It has nothing to do with you, it has nothing to do with dad, it's all about the two of us, and if you hadn't come home so early to try and spy on us none of this would have ever happened!"

Alyona stormed off without another word, out of the building and straight to her car. She dug around in the glove box and pulled out a well-hidden pack of cigarettes and a lighter. She had taken up smoking shortly after the twins were born to deal with the added stress, but had mostly kept it secretive. She had quit completely when the twins were 9 years old, about nine years ago, but she was craving one like never before. She put the filter in her mouth and fumbled with her lighter, but stopped when she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her.

"Our children are smart," Viktor said, "They know what they are doing, I trust them to not make stupid mistakes. If they are in love, then there is nothing we can do; to separate them is to hurt them badly. If you really need one of those, I am not going to stop you from having it..."

Alyona thought for a long moment, then put the cigarette back into the package and dropped it on the ground, stomping it thoroughly. She turned and embraced her husband, pressing her face into his chest as she broke down into hysterical sobs. Viktor held his wife close and rubbed her back. He didn't say another word, he just let her get it all out.

Kardas
Kardas
15 Followers
12