18 Master Ch. 06: Contract

Story Info
We formalize the terms of my slavery.
979 words
4.27
46.2k
9
0

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
penitr8me
penitr8me
325 Followers

I am naked. I am in a cage. I am covered in cum. I am blindfolded. My hands and feet are bound. I have given my life over to the 18 men in the next room. I am thinking this is either the most brilliant or most stupid thing I have ever done.

I am theirs now, 24x7. The ink on the contract is as dry as the cum on my face. I am horny as hell - even though I just spent a few hours being face fucked, my pussy hasn't been touched in over three days and I am burning with need. I am terrified at what I have gotten myself into. 24x7. No safe word. Oh, I can end the whole thing, rip my life apart a second time. My apartment is gone, the keys handed over to my Masters when I signed the contract. My belongings are all in storage by now, but I don't know where. I feel free despite my bonds and cage. I want to be out of this small, dark cage, but I am terrified about what will happen when I am naked and exposed in front of my 18 sadistic owners. I crave sexual release, but I know that soon they will leave me aching and sore and so fucked that I literally cannot walk.

I am in my new "home", my dungeon for the next nine months. Almost nine, because my contract will end on the anniversary of my first gang bang, the first time I gave myself over to them. I thought they would use me and throw me away, but we all loved it so much that they kept coming back, and kept me cumming. For a little over three months they have been using me over and over. I am their whore. They share me out with their friends - as long as those friends are tested, or use condoms. They've run a train of 32 guys on me so far, and have promised to push that limit. They take me to parties where I am forced to strip and lap dance every guy in the room. They fuck me in the ass while they make me work the glory holes at the private porn screenings they set up. They pick me up from work and make me suck them while they drive me home. I love being their fuck toy.

Eventually my job was getting in the way of being their private cum bucket, so they offered me this deal. Free room, free board, no freedom. They aren't paying me for sex, exactly - they will pay me to work for one of the Masters as the office manager for his business, in his office a few floors down. They'll pay me for being the office manager, but they will also fuck me anytime they want, in the storage closet, or on my desk when everyone else is doing "work from home Fridays". If I serve them well, both sexually and professionally, they will make sure I am never without a job.

I haven't seen my "cell" yet. They tell me it's lovely. A bed where they can totally immobilize me. A bondage bench. A closet full of implements designed to hurt me - floggers, paddles, single-tails, crops, canes, wax, cattle prods. A bathroom big enough for an orgy. A hard point so they can string me up. Did I mention no safe word? Oh, I am required to tell them if I am being injured - they don't want to break their toy - but I can't stop them from doing anything except scarring me. Though they got me to agree to a tattoo - a chain with 18 links inked into my bikini area. When they free me, if they ever free me, I can ask them to pay for its removal. I know the tattoo artist is out there, waiting to ink my slave mark, and probably fuck me when he's done.

The cum itches, dry and flaking. They made me take three days to think about the offer, three days without them touching me or talking to me or even sexting me. I was so used to having every hole filled, it was excruciating to be cut off from any sexual contact. Oh, they said, I could play with myself, something they had forbidden unless they were watching. It just didn't fill the need anymore. I needed them, all 18 of them, all 18 cocks. I start replaying in my mind some of the best fucks they've given me, but it's driving me insane. I can't touch myself in this cage. I can't even rub myself against anything.

When I came in to sign the contract, I was so horny I could have fucked every guy in the law office. Maybe I did. When they cut my clothes off and made me kneel, blindfolded, they made me start sucking cock, and there were a lot of cocks. I could tell some were my Masters - after hundreds of blow jobs, I could tell them by taste and feel in my throat as they jetted in me - but some were definitely new cocks, and those pulled out and jizzed my face and hair and tits, so they were probably guys at the firm. Remembering brings a whole new wave of sexual frustration, thinking of my mouth being full but everything else being empty.

I hear sounds. I feel the cage shaking. Someone removes my blindfold. I am still naked. I am still in a cage. I am still covered in cum. My hands and feet are still bound. I have given my life over to the 18 men staring down at me. I am thinking this is either the most brilliant or most stupid thing I have ever done. Or both.

penitr8me
penitr8me
325 Followers