18 Master Ch. 10: Airport

Story Info
I am literally fucked by airport security.
2.4k words
4.4
44.9k
9
0

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
penitr8me
penitr8me
325 Followers

When Master Chris awoke me Friday morning, he told me I would not be going to work that day, that I would be going on a trip with him and Master Josh and Master Tom. It felt odd to be so out of control of my life, that I could be whisked away from my home and job on their whim. It was also odd not to have to pack anything - Master told me my carry-on already had everything I needed.

"Not that you'll need any clothing, where we're taking you," Master smirked.

I wanted to ask where. I could tell he was expecting me to ask where. I held my tongue, like a good slave. I would find out when he was ready for me to find out.

He bent me over the bed and jammed a stainless-steel butt plug in my ass, and then shoved two large ben wah balls in my cunt.

"If you drop any of those, you'll be punished."

I was used to being taken to work like this, and I hadn't dropped anything after the first few days, so I wasn't too worried. Besides, the butt plug was large enough that it easily held the large steel balls in.

He used a nipple pump on me, sucking each nipple up and then sliding an O ring on them, making them forcibly erect. When he put my dress on me, they poked visibly against the thin, pale fabric. As usual, I had no panties, but it was unusual for them not to give me a bra, since my tits were pretty big. It was a sun dress, which was a bit unusual for the Pacific Northwest in late April, but the halter top helped hold my naked tits up when it was tied behind my neck. Spike heel sandals completed the "ready for Spring" look.

And just like that, he walked me out of the apartment; I had no idea where I was going or for how long. In the elevator, instead of making me expose myself, he pushed me down and had me suck his cock. We made it all the way down without anyone else getting on. There was a car and driver waiting for us. I guess the suitcases were already loaded because I didn't see them until we arrived at the airport. I didn't realize we were going to the airport because Master made me suck him in the car on the way there while he was looking at his phone. When the car stopped, he told the driver to wait a minute, motioned to me to keep sucking, and then jetted deep in my throat before letting me up.

And then, oh my God, the airport. All I could think about were those ounces of steel filling my holes. I could see him watching my face as I put it together. I could see him watching me struggle not to ask. I was determined not to ask. But I was dreading security. I was right to dread security.

We were traveling first class, so the line was short. I put my carry-on on the belt, nervous because I had no idea what was in it. Then I was being instructed to walk into the scanner after my Master. I assumed the position with my hands over my head. I had no idea what my cunt and ass would look like with their steel load, but I was unsurprised when the guy manning the scanner pulled me aside for extra screening. I looked at Master helplessly. He just smiled.

A trim man in his late 30's and wearing a TSA uniform walked up and took me by the elbow.

"Don't worry, Mike, I'll take it from here! Are you traveling with this young lady, sir?"

"Yes, I am," Master replied.

"Good, you can come with us. Javier, take their bags and come with us, please!"

A dark-skinned man with short, black hair took our luggage and followed us down a hallway, the TSA man still holding my elbow rather tightly.

"Don't worry miss, we just saw something unusual on the scanner and we have to check it out."

He led me into a room with a desk and two chairs. There was a screen in a corner, like you'd see in a doctor's office, so you could change into an examination gown. There was a sink with a towel dispenser. The TSA man motioned to Master to sit, while he took the chair behind the desk, leaving me standing next to Master's chair while Javier placed our bags in the corner.

"Please get Suki and Max," the TSA man said, and Javier slipped out of the room.

I just stood there, scared to death. I hated being in trouble. Master knew that. He wouldn't make eye contact with me, but he was smiling. Meanwhile, Mr. TSA was making too much eye contact. Well, he was undressing me with his eyes. He seemed fascinated by my perky nipples.

The door opened and young blonde in her 20's came in, along with an older guy, maybe 45 or 50.

"Excellent," said TSA guy. "Now we can start. Miss, please stand with your hands at your head and feet apart, just like you were in the scanner."

I looked at Master.

"Do what he says," he said, with that "don't mess with me" dom voice of his.

I assumed the position as requested. After all these months, I was quite good at holding a position for a long time. TSA guy slowly got up and walked over to me. He stood very close to my shoulder, looking me up and down. He moved behind me, but still so close I could feel his breath on my bare skin. When I felt his hand on my ass, I actually relaxed because I finally knew for sure this was some sort of setup. He raised my skirt and I felt his fingers brush the end of the butt plug.

"Mm hm," he said softly.

He moved his finger between my pussy lips and plunged into my cunt. He prodded me until I could feel the balls moving around.

"Mm hm," he said again.

He walked back around in front of me. I kept my eyes averted, like I knew Master would want, but he put his damp finger on my chin and tilted me up until I was looking him in the eye.

"Strip," he commanded.

Master had already ordered me to do what this man said, so I immediately untied the halter top of the dress and pulled at the elastic waist until the dress pooled on the floor at my feet, leaving me completely nude except for the sandals.

"Well, look at these," he said, tweaking my ringed nipples.

They were tender, making me suck in a breath to keep from making worse sounds. He laughed and grabbed my tits, hard.

"Bend over the desk."

He let my tits drop. I was just a step in front of the desk, so I leaned over and spread my legs wider. I felt his hand grabbing my butt plug and yanking it out, hard. I gasped but managed to not cry out. Without the butt plug it was easier for his finger to reach in and nudge the balls out, one after the other. I saw him set the steel sex toys on the desk, but made sure I didn't turn my head enough to be obvious about it.

I heard a rip, a condom wrapper I guessed, and then felt a cock slide in my cunt from behind and begin pumping me. His other hand pushed my head down on the desk firmly. I heard him sigh a happy sigh as he worked me. It wasn't long though before I heard another zipper, another rip, and felt a different cock penetrating me. I saw TSA guy move around the desk and watch my face as I got fucked. He stroked his sheathed cock while he watched me being fucked. The third guy had a few strokes in my cunt after that, and then TSA guy ordered me to turn over and lie face up on the desk. Suki pushed my thigh apart and began licking me, hard, and biting me. I sucked in my breath and stayed as quiet as I could. She jammed three fingers into me all at once while her tongue flicked my clit. I could feel an orgasm building. My hips were rocking.

"You can come if you want to, Slave."

Thank God Master released me. I felt the heat build in the tip of my clit and then spread all over my body, making my thighs quiver in her hands. I panted a bit with the force of the orgasm.

"Yeah, she really is a slut, isn't she?" I couldn't tell which guy said it, but it wasn't TSA guy.

Suki ordered me to get up. I stood there, juice running down my leg, while she unzipped her pants and sat at the edge of the desk. She motioned to her cunt and I obeyed, licking her and sliding my tongue into her very wet cunt. I had to bend over slightly to get my face all the way between her thighs, and after a few minutes I felt the guys gearing up for round two. They fucked me while I ate Suki, one after the other, sometimes slamming me so hard I was afraid I'd bite her. I don't think she'd have minded all that much if I did, though. Sometimes they'd reach up and tug at my tits, twisting or pulling. I heard one guy cum and felt him go rigid, then felt him pull out of me. I heard the used condom hit the rustling plastic liner in the garbage can.

"That was fast!" I think that was Javier talking to the older guy, Max.

"I don't get much these days, I'm a bit pent," said someone, Max? rather sheepishly.

"You missed the best part!" That was TSA guy. I heard the snap of a nitrile glove, and heard the unmistakable sound of lube coming out of a tube and felt a cold, gooey finger force its way into my anal ring. After months of ass fucking I wasn't all that tight so he went in easily. He probed deeply, making me glad that my standard morning routine included anal cleansing.

"Yeah, she's clean all right."

I wasn't sure if he meant I was clear of excrement or not carrying drugs in my ass, but I guess it didn't matter. I felt him position his cock and then ram into me so hard I thought his balls would bruise my ass. Again, I was anally trained enough, and he used enough lube, so it wasn't painful. He slammed into me over and over, maybe five minutes or so, until I felt him spurt his load in my ass. He groaned with pleasure and pulled out. I stayed where I was and felt Javier take his place in the ass fuck line. He pumped for a few minutes but then pulled out and grabbed my hair, forcing me up off the desk and down to my knees. Master Chris handed me a fresh condom, so I removed the one from Javier's erect cock and replaced it with the one Master gave me, then took him in my mouth. He still had a fistful of hair and yanked my head onto his cock, smothering me against him. Then he let go enough that I could work his shaft. He didn't last long after I got my tongue going - I was an expert by now at blow jobs. The cum collected in the condom, so I didn't have to swallow. He pulled it off, but put his finger in his collected fluid and touched it to each tit.

"Wear me all day, whore."

The others laughed. I stayed kneeling, looking at the floor. I heard zippers zipping and then the door opened and the room was almost empty.

"Thanks, Chris, that was a treat."

"Anytime, Bruce," said Chris.

"Really?" asked Bruce.

"Sure, you can come over and fuck her when we get back.

"This was a lot more fun. I've always wanted to do that to some hot piece of ass who sets off the scanner! Oh, I almost forgot, can I do one more thing?"

I heard the close again and saw his feet near me.

"Sure, we have a few more minute before we have to be at the gate."

Bruce turned me away from him and pushed my head down, leaving my naked ass in the air. I heard the lube again and felt something cold and hard shove into my cunt.

"Oh, yeah, take that, cunt."

I couldn't see what it was, but it was thick and smooth. After a few strokes he pulled it out, applied more lube, and set it against my ass hole. It was thick, without the taper of my butt plug, and hurt like hell going in. I managed not to scream.

"OK, I've always wondered what it would be like to shove my stick in there. Now I know."

"Was it good?"

"Oh, yeah, really good. Thanks again."

He pulled it out and make me kiss his club or whatever it was that he just fucked me with. Then he left me there, still naked and kneeling with my face on the floor and my ass in the air. I heard Master Chris' fly go down and heard him grunt a little as he jacked himself off, then felt his cum all over my ass in thick spurts.

He leaned over and rubbed some in, and made trails of it all over my back. He reached under and dragged some onto my tits. He got up and I heard him wash his hands at the sink while I stayed in position. He left me there for what felt like a long time, letting his cum dry on me.

"Wear me all day, Slave." He grinned.

"Yes, Master."

Eventually I felt his fingers on my ass and felt the cold, lubed butt plug reinserted, and the balls pushed back into my cunt. Finally, he let me put my dress back on.

He collected our suitcases and led me back into the hallway where Javier escorted us back to the main terminal.

penitr8me
penitr8me
325 Followers