18 Master Ch. 14: Vacation Night

Story Info
The evening of my dungeon slave vacation.
4.4k words
4.5
22.1k
6

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
penitr8me
penitr8me
326 Followers

I don't know how long I slept but I guess it was most of the afternoon. I was still naked, and in chains. I was exhausted. I was very hungry.

I managed to sit up and look around. There was a covered plate on the floor next to me, which turned out to be apples and cheese and OH THANK GOD chocolate. It's been ages since I've had chocolate. I nurtured the small, dark lumps and shared them out over the apples and cheese, both decadent treats in their own right.

My feast cheered me up tremendously, so I didn't even mind when two guards came and found me, satiated and carefully assessing my backside. I could feel welts, dozens of raised marks, but no broken skin. I've never been beaten like that before! I hoped my Masters were taking notes. I wouldn't mind if the torture sessions at home were more like that. I replayed what I could remember of the dungeon as I blew the two guards. The memory of the whip cracks made me horny and I sucked so hard on the guards that they blew in just a few strokes.

I thought they were taking me back to the shower area to sluice me off and scrub me and fuck me more, but we passed that area and ended up in more of a large spa area, with bubbling hot tubs and still pools and a sauna. Five other women, naked and chained like I was, lounged in the various pools, but all apart from each other. I remembered them from the dungeon, and they had marks to match mine.

"Don't get too close to the other slaves," the guard ordered. "You'll just be tempted to talk. You'll be sorry if you do."

I nodded and went to one of the vacant pools, one that looked steaming hot. It was tricky navigating the steps in with my ankles still shackled, but it was worth the effort. The water made my welts sting but then the bubbles helped soothe everything else until I almost dozed off in the water. I guess it was good there were so many guards ogling us, to make sure we didn't drown.

I don't know how much later, but the man who took possession of me when I arrived, the man with the blue eyes, came into the spa. He still had the diamond earring, which I guessed now was some sort of rank symbol.

"Slaves! Attention! It's time for your server training for the evening banquet. If you learn your training well and quickly, you'll be fed before the banquet. If you don't perform well, you'll serve hungry. Guards, bring them to the training room."

We were hauled, dripping, steaming, from our pools, and one more from the sauna. Those of us who were damp were roughly toweled dry. They chained the metal collars together, shortest to tallest so I was the front of the line, and then they attached another chain, which the guard used to lead me out of the spa.

This part of The Castle seemed a lot more utilitarian than the dungeon and dining areas I'd seen. I guess this was "backstage" and they didn't have to try so hard. The training room could have been almost any break room in Anywhere USA. Linoleum flooring. Folding tables. The only things that weren't standard corporate issue were the small, rectangular velvet pillows on the floor, where we were told to kneel after they unchained our necks.

Diamond Earring informed us that he was the Protocol Master of The Castle and talked us through what the banquet would be tonight. I'd never done any kind of formal service, so I was feeling very overwhelmed as I tried to remember how to hold the trays and offer the utensils. We still had the manacles and chains on our wrists and ankles, which didn't make things any easier. A few times I used the wrong hand or turned the wrong way and got a hard slap from a ruler for my mistakes. There was a brunette with tight, curly hair who looked particularly graceful as she handled everything so I tried to copy her as much as I could and then I got hit less. I guess we all did well enough because we were fed chicken and vegetables before we were taken back to have our hair and makeup done.

Well, the other slaves were taken for hair and makeup first. I noticed they had square medallions around their necks, not the round "all access" pass I had been given. Diamond Earring kept me after class to fuck me in the ass before he let me get made up for the evening. As he fucked me, he kept stroking the welts on my back, enjoying my squeals of discomfort. I was relieved when he shot his load in my and turned me lose to get ready.

The makeup experience was a lot like the night before, lots of pinching and groping and a little fingering but the stylists and make up artists seemed too busy to fuck me. I think they were too concerned about us ruining our lipstick to make us blow them. The makeup was heavier tonight - dark lips, eyes made to look anime huge with sweeping false lashes, rouged nipples and shimmering powder on our tits and ass. They "dressed" us in more chains, delicate jeweled strands that draped across our chests and cleaved ass and cunt, with especially big jewels rubbing our clits. Our hair was fluffed and curled and set with shimmering spray.

They led us into the banquet hall, the six of us plus a few others. The hall looked like it was straight out of a movie set. High ceiling. Stone floor. A long wooden table with pewter flagons and plates. 14 place settings, all along one side. There was space next to each chair, with one or more pillows on the floor. Our Masters awaited us, dressed in tuxedoes. We had been instructed to kneel on the pillow by our Master, which was complicated for me, having three. Master Tim was in the middle and he pulled his chair back so I could kneel in a sort of bubble, in the middle of the three. They all petted me and told me what a good girl I had been in the dungeon. I could hear some comments, though, from some of the other Masters. One said he thought it odd that I had three Masters, and another corrected him and said no, I had 18 Masters.

"How is there enough of her to go around? Can't they each afford their own slave?"

I peeked around and realized some of those men had two or three women kneeling by them, but we were the only set with just one slave and multiple men.

Master Tim said, "Gentlemen, I know it's quite unusual, but she is such a slut that it really works out well having 18 cocks in her all day, every day." They laughed. I tried to keep my breathing calm and even, but I'm sure I blushed.

Diamond Earring came by and told them I had done very well in serving class, which made my Masters happy but made me even more anxious. Usually I didn't have any choice in my actions, I was told when and where and how and had no leeway but to obey. Here there was so much to remember that I was afraid I'd forget something and make my Masters look bad.

We were called to deliver the first course. It was easier for the other slaves since they just had one man to serve but I fumbled with the bigger tray and multiple dishes. I sloshed some soup as I carried it, and when I took the tray back, I was given a swat with a cane. I did better with the next course, a pasty that didn't slosh at all. The worst, though, was when I was taking my tray back from the pasty, a blond slave was coming back with a tray with a drink on it. She was looking at the drink, not at me, and walked right into me so we both dropped what we were carrying with loud clangs. Everyone stopped and stared. I wanted to sink into the floor. I wanted to explain, I wanted to tell them what happened, but I couldn't talk. I just stared at the floor, willing my tears to drip straight down at least so they wouldn't smear my makeup.

"12! 17! Come forward!" Diamond Earring roared. A guard pulled my hands behind my back and dragged me to the front of the banquet all, while another pulled the blond behind me. We were made to kneel on the hard stone floor, no cushions for the klutzy slaves. They removed the decorative chains we'd been given, and it was odd to feel so much more naked without them, when they really didn't cover anything to begin with.

"Well, Gentlemen, it looks like we get to the entertainment part of the evening sooner than usual. Let's start with punishment. 12! You weren't looking where you were going, were you?"

Thank God she just shook her head and didn't actually reply, or I know it would have been much worse. As it was, after consulting with her Master, they agreed 10 strokes of the switch would be her punishment. A St. Andrews cross was wheeled in and 12 was chained to it, much like I had been chained this morning. I could barely see some of the thin welts on my ass when I looked, but the welts left on her ass by the switch were huge, and bruised. She screamed her little blond head off while they switched her. From my place in the front, I could see some Masters playing with themselves as they watched. One had his slave stroking his cock while they both watched, practically drooling.

When they were done, they sent the blond back to her Master, who had two other slaves with him, a brunette and a redhead. The Master gave a look to his other slaves and as soon as the blond was in reach, the brunette pulled her head down, leaving her ass raised, and the redhead spanked her ass, hard, on top of the welts already there. As pissed as I was that she had made me mess up, I didn't like seeing what was happening to her. When they were done, she was dragged from the room, in obvious disgrace.

Then it was my turn.

"And what about this little clumsy cunt? What should the punishment be for Number 17? To be fair, she only dropped her empty tray because 12 ran into her. But we still can't let her go without some consequence. Gentlemen," he said, addressing my Masters, "we could punish her, or we could with your indulgence, have her fucked into atonement, for the amusement of all."

I stared at the floor, not daring to breath. I didn't want either, but at least fucking I was used to.

I heard some whispering, first from my Masters and then from the others at the table as an idea buzzed down the place settings.

"Let's do both! Surely that would be doubly amusing!" It was Master Chris' voice. I felt my stomach lurch as he went on. "Let each of these fine Gentlemen here give her a swat with a riding crop and then use one of her holes for his pleasure. Then after that, let's have the domestic staff brought in to fuck her. For our further amusement."

There was a round of applause at that suggestion. Two men with sapphire earrings came forward, pushing a tray that was full of rope. They removed the chains between my manacles and put a harness around me, hauling me up, leaving me dangling there. It was sort of like a Superman pose, except my hands were out to the side and my legs were spread wide, leaving me completely vulnerable. Of course my tits were just hanging there.

Master Chris came forward to use me first. He gave me a swat on the ass with a riding crop that made me screech, then stuffed his cock into my mouth and started bobbing me back and forth from my suspended position. When he climaxed, he pulled out and squirted gobs of cum all over my lovely makeup job. Even before he was done, I felt another swat of the crop and felt a cock push into my cunt. The next one had one of the Sapphire men change the rigging, leaving my knees drawn in and my ass pulled higher, so he could fuck my shithole.

One by one, the other Masters took their turns, if they wanted to. A few passed, and one of those looked down his nose at me, disgusted. But most seemed to put aside any revulsion they might feel in exchange for contributing to my punishment.

The morning gang fuck had been a thing of beauty, as I floated from the high from the expert beating. The banquet fuck was cruel and endless, and as lovely as the morning had been, it still left me more raw than usual. At some point I could tell the Masters were done and they wall went back to their dessert and brandy and cigars, while I was still being fucked in every hole every which way. The riggers varied my bondage at times, sometimes causing a lull in the conversation as they put me in some particularly interesting position to be reamed, but eventually they started departing the room, taking their slaves with them, until it was just my Masters. Wait, my Masters, and three other women. I hadn't seen them come in, and my suspension had prevented me getting a good look until now, but there were three naked women, wearing triangle collars, and they were all sucking and fondling my Masters.

Something snapped in me then. It had been one thing to endure this punishment for the amusement of my Masters, but they weren't even watching now. And while a particularly fat cock sought to plunge into my sore ass, they got up and left without even looking back. I howled. I bucked. I screamed. I seriously thought about using my exit word. But they were gone. What was the point? They had left me here, a piece of meat to be abused by the staff.

I lost track of how many cocks that night. I stopped hoping it would be the last one. The cleaning staff came in to push the tables to the walls and wash the floor. They hosed me down, too, and I just hung there, limply, waiting for them to take their turns fucking me. The Sapphire riggers fucked me last, before they let me down. They had me compressed in rope, so every movement hurt everywhere, and they fucked me from each end, pushing me back and forth from cock to cock before spraying their loads all over me.

I was a mess. Dripping cum. Dripping makeup. Dripping hair. Stinging welts. At least this time no one else fucked me on the way back to the cell. The guards actually looked a little sorry for me. I was certainly sorry for me. I curled into a little ball in my cell and cried myself to sleep.

**********

When someone woke me, it's good I was so groggy I couldn't say anything or I would have earned more punishment, and I don't think I could have taken anything more. I thought at first it was a guard coming to fuck me, but he put his hand over my mouth and shook his head, reminding me not to speak. Quietly, so as not to wake the other slaves in their cells. He picked me up and carried me, cradled in his arms, like I weighed nothing, which to a big guy like him I probably didn't. He took me through a series of hallways, and up several stone stairways, before having me kneel in front of a heavy wooden door. He knocked, waiting for a mumbled reply before melting away down the hallway.

Master Chris took my hands and raised me up, leading me into his room, which looked like something out of a Henry the VIII movie. Huge wooden bed. Fireplace. Bearskin rug. I think it was actual bear! He wore a heavy, embroidered robe like King Henry might wear. I was so mad, and so lost, I didn't know what to do. Not that I could say anything anyway. I just knew if he fucked me, I was going to lose it, I was still so sore.

He sat in one of the chairs by the fire and had me kneel in front of him, with my head in his lap. I held myself rigid, willing my body to speak where my mouth couldn't. He stroked my hair for a long time. Eventually I had to let go, letting my muscles relax, letting the sobs sneak out, until I was weeping into his crotch. He gave me a handkerchief and let me cry like that until I ran down.

"You're angry with me." He said it as statement.

I nodded.

"Why are you angry?"

I looked at him suspiciously.

"You can speak in here, it's OK. Just not out there. Tell me why you're angry."

I paused and collected myself. It was odd how difficult it was to talk, after just a short time of enforced silence.

"You left me. All the times before coming here, you've let men use me, but you've always been there to watch. Or one of the Masters has. Here you just left me. Alone. And you weren't alone; you were with them!"

"Yes, they offered us house slaves. I wanted to talk with one. OK, I did more than just talk, but I did talk with her, here."

"It's like you don't care anymore!"

"Oh, you have no idea how much I care," he whispered. And then he kissed me, hard, lips bruising mine. His fists clenched in my hair, holding me still while his tongue assaulted mine.

"You were SO. FUCKING. AMAZING. So glorious. I didn't know what to say to you after that. But you were never alone, I was never not with you, not for one second."

He took an electronic pad out of the pocket of his robe. He swiped on the screen a few times and handed it to me. I saw something like a security camera console, windows into places in The Castle. My cell. Empty. The banquet hall. Empty. The dungeon. Empty. The kitchens. A few bakers getting ready for the day. He reached over and swiped the screen and a video came to life. Me, in the guard room when we first arrived, sucking three guys. He swiped again. Me, in the shower, being scrub-fucked by guards. I could hear them, talking about what a slut I am, with my 18 Masters. Another swipe. Me, in the kitchen being fucked on the dessert table. Me, chained in the dungeon while I was whipped. Me, suspended from the ceiling in the banquet hall, surrounded by so many men you can barely see me, just patches of me covered in cum. I could hear my grunts and moans, too worn out to scream.

"The video is part of the package," he explained. "Here, check this out."

He took the pad back, swiped a few more things. I saw Number 12, hanging from her arms in her cell, being beaten by another guard.

"We Masters decide what video we keep and what we share, but they film it all."

He took back the pad, looking uncertain, like I've never seen him before.

"I wanted so badly to pull you out of there and just fuck you myself. But I told myself I needed to see it through the end. I watched. I watched them contort you and crop you and plunge into you, one after the other. Glorious. You were GLORIOUS. But you were also exhausted. So, I let you sleep a few hours. Maybe I shouldn't have waited. I'm not waiting now!"

He stared into my eyes as he said this. I didn't know what to feel.

He gripped my hair again.

"You are MINE. Say it! You are MINE!"

"I am yours, Master" I said, quietly.

"Whose?" He twisted my hair, making me cry out.

"Yours! Master!"

"Damn right, I'm your Master. And if I want to share you with every man in this city, every man in this state, I will do it. You're a whore. MY whore. You fuck anyone and everyone I order you to."

He pushed me to the rug and forced my knees apart and back. He shrugged out of the robe and knelt there, naked, beholding me, his cock straining like mad to be inside me. He pinned my wrists to the floor as he plunged straight into me, balls deep in one shot.

"MINE!" He pounded me. "Mine. Mine. Mine!"

It was just a few strokes. Which was good, because each stroke was agony on my abused cunt. His face contorted. He grunted, and tensed, then groaned as I felt his enormous load of cum fill me. He froze like that for a minute, his cock still jerking and twitching inside me. Then he smiled like the dawn and pulled me up, hugging me close to him. I gasped as his hands brushed tender skin.

"Here, let me get you something."

He let me go, gently, and dug in his bag. He took out some tablets and brought me a cup from his bedside.

"Tylenol. And water."

After I took them, he helped me up and led me to the bathroom where he drew a tub of hot water. He washed me, gently, sponging away the cum of dozens of other men, washing their jizz out of my hair. Afterwards he dried me in the fluffiest towels I'd ever seen and led me to the bed. He stood me with my back to the bed and he lifted me by my hips like I was a feather, and then he climbed in after me. He turned out the bedside lamp and spooned me.

"Master? May I ask a question?"

"Yes, go ahead."

"You said I'm yours. But there are all the rest of you. My other Masters. I'm still theirs, too, right?"

He paused for a while. I'd almost thought he'd fallen asleep, but I could feel his breathing, still alert, so I held there, nestled in his spoon. Then he sighed and turned the light back on. He sat me up and turned me back around to face him.

penitr8me
penitr8me
326 Followers
12