18, Old Enough For Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,964 Followers

As his dick finally softened enough to plop out of her love canal Merle spoke. "It was a pleasure to serve you fine lady."

Shirley looked down and watched the cum literally run out of her. "My gosh man, how long has it been, I think you shot a gallon of cum in me."

Merle got up, hit the head quickly and returned with a warm washcloth, gently cleaning Shirley. Being extra careful around her opening.

"Are you okay? I drilled you pretty hard."

"I'm sore, but it's a good kind of sore, I won't mind walking funny tomorrow. Tonight, was well worth it."

Reaching out she brought Merle in, they kissed long and soft.

"Merle, can we do that again before Jill comes home? I think I'd like it doggy, that was always one of my favorite positions. Dipshit didn't like it, said he didn't like looking at my ass jiggle as he fucked me."

"What the fuck was wrong with that idiot? One of the most erotic things I can think of is watching that little ass wave go back and forth as you slam your cock into it. Doggy it is sweetheart, but not anymore tonight. We should shower and get some sleep."

They tried to take just a shower, until it was her turn to wash him, she couldn't leave his cock alone and was soon giving him a hand job. His back was to the wall, head tilted back. Shirley told him to let her know when he was going to blow his load.

As he bellowed he was going to cum she instantly dropped her mouth around the head of his cock and sucked for all she was worth. She took every drop he had to give, even with the sound of the shower he could hear her gulping as she swallowed.

"I don't want any of that going to waste. Oh my god, that was huge, and good, I have never swallowed so much cum. You have a sweet tasting cum, you must eat a lot of fruit and vegetables." She was licking her lips looking for any remnants, smiling from ear to ear.

Sleep came upon them quickly. The morning brought a renewed level of energy, they used it to enjoy a hard morning fuck with Merle behind, Shirley's face in the pillow, ass high in the air, taking every bit of Merle's cock that he could give her. The squeals and yips and other erotic sounds coming mostly from Shirley only encouraged Merle to drive into her all the harder.

They climaxed in a heap on the bed, falling asleep immediately. It was nearly noon when they woke in a puddle of cum, they went into the bathroom and took an actual shower, dried, dressed and decided they'd better get things cleaned and straightened up. Jill would be home in a few hours, they stripped and re-made the bed, the afternoon was sunny, so they opened the house allowing a nice breeze to flow through, it also helped clear the house of the smell of sex.

It was late afternoon, a beautiful day, Merle suggested they go sit on the porch and sip a beer. There was something he'd like to talk with her about. Sitting side by side in rockers Merle spoke.

"I know I spoke to you about a date with Jill, but did Jill tell you I offered to take her to prom? Shirley nodded yes. "Apparently an adult who isn't a parent or guardian isn't allowed to do that. So, I told her I'd take her out for a nice dinner, then we'd go dancing at a place in Paducah. They have a big, well lit dance floor, and always have a live band on Saturday night. Would that be okay with you?"

She studied him a moment before answering. "I think she'd love that, but you know you'll only be feeding her dream, and you'll end up breaking her young heart."

"Shirley, I've already spoken to her about that, she knows this is like a friendship date. She knows that I know she has a crush on me, so I keep things in the proper context. She knows she can flirt with me, but that's where it ends, she can ask for a kiss, but no tongues and no lingering lover kisses. Like this one. (as he laid one on her that left her knees weak) She also knows I'm not going to tolerate her filthy language, especially since it's said only for shock value. I've been teaching her there are proper words in our vocabulary for even the most foul of things."

"As I said before Merle, I can't really afford what it will take to dress her up properly."

"But I can. Before you start protesting let me explain, I received a huge settlement from my divorce long ago that has been sitting, doing nothing but earning interest for over a decade. I made good money as an electrician and was wise enough to bank most of it. Money is not an issue, so let me do this."

"She can't dance for shit, has horrible rhythm."

"The Y has dance classes every three weeks, I've already signed she and I up for the next course starting on Wednesday evening."

"Jill has started working part time at Audrey's dress shop after school, on Friday night and Saturdays. Will this cost her the job?"

"Audrey Burkhart? I know Audrey, I'll talk with her and see what can be worked out."

"It isn't Burkhart anymore, she married about 18 years ago. It's now Tennison."

"While the afternoon is still ours and I'm risking putting my foot in it, I have something else I want to bring up." Shirley grinned wide. "No, I'm not talking about another round before Jill gets home. That pussy of yours is going to wear me out. I think you're ruining me for any other woman."

Her smile broadened.

"There's something more I want to do, and I have no intention of taking no for an answer. I want to pay for Jill's teeth to be straightened, better hearing aids, new glasses using modern technology allowing for them to be thinner and lighter. Lastly, I'm going to help you, help her, to dress so that her clothes flatter her attributes, not push people away. I know she'll never be a beauty queen, but she should have the opportunity to look nice"

Tears were flowing down Shirley's face, she was sobbing almost uncontrollably. Finally catching her breath, she asked how she'd ever repay him.

"You won't, I wouldn't take it if you could. This is something I want to do for you and Jill. Do we have a deal or not?

"Yes, we do. Can we still keep having sex as well?"

"Damn straight girl, and I love those panties you wore last night, got any more like that?"

"Mmm, hmmm. Several pair as a matter of fact, you'll see them all in good time tiger."

We cuddled and felt each other up a bit before we parted, deciding it might be better for Shirley to explain the upcoming changes without me present.

As I walked in the backdoor mom looked at me with a grin on her face. "You hungry?"

"Starved."

Mom said, "Didn't she at least feed you breakfast before she had her way with you this morning?"

Come to think about it, we never did have those eggs.

"I hope she enjoyed it as much as you did. Geez boy, you sounded like a water buffalo stuck in a quagmire. I thought your dad was the only one to make those sounds when he blew his load. Nice to know you're following in his footsteps."

My mouth hung open at my mother's choice of words, she set the plate in front of me, kissed me on the forehead, smiled and said she hoped I knew what I was doing.

All went as planned. Shirley got Jill into the orthodontist, they removed the extra teeth and had her in braces within two weeks. Her new glasses were half the weight and thickness as the old ones, she let me help her pick the frame. The hearing aids took longer, they were ready in three weeks. She was amazed at how small they were and how she could hear so much better. Though her looks were not necessarily changed, she no longer looked like someone's poor relative and walked with a confidence I hadn't seen before. She was still very guarded, but cautiously optimistic at the same time. Speaking with Audrey, I explained what I was doing with Jill and that once our dance classes were finished there wouldn't be any more interruptions.

I told Audrey I wanted her to dress Jill from the skin out. I noticed a lavender colored set of sheer panties, bra, and a matching garter belt. When I enquired if that was to risqué for an 18 year old, she informed me it wasn't, if she was taught the value of good lingerie beyond a sex tool.

"Audrey, if you have that set in her size, I want her to have it for our special date. I have no intention of seeing it, but I want her to feel sexy. Is it possible to get a pair of white silk stockings in her size?'

"I have them in stock, don't worry Merle, I'll see to it she's properly and entirely dressed. What about hair, nails and all that? If you want, I'll take care of that as well."

"Let me know how much you need down and when you need the balance, this is all on me."

"Merle, I always knew you were a romantic. You're a sweet man, hard to believe no woman has corralled you yet."

Jill and I attended the dance classes and by the end of them we were doing pretty well, including learning the two step for country songs. Shirley and I found time for ourselves now and then. We enjoyed the sex, but neither of us was hung up on how often. If the opportunity presented itself, we took it. With Jill now working after school there were days we'd sneak in a quickie before she got home.

The day of our date I was a nervous wreck.

Mom asked, "What is wrong with you boy, you're acting like a 15 year old. I know you want everything to be just right. If you treat her with respect and show her some undivided attention, it will be the greatest night of her life to this point."

I knew she was right and settled down. I walked the 50 yards to Jill's door right at 6. Shirley opened it and said I must come inside for pictures. I gave Jill her wrist corsage and we posed for a bunch of pictures. On the way to the supper club Jill was fidgety so I knew she needed to talk.

"What's up kitten? You look nervous."

"Thanks for doing all this stuff. My glasses, hearing aids, my teeth, and these clothes. Is that why mom's fucking you, to pay for all this? How long will she have to do that to pay you back?"

I pulled the truck over and stopped.

"No, your mom is not obligated in any way to pay me back, physically or monetarily. We've enjoyed each other sexually because we are minimally attracted to each other, we both get lonesome at times, and the sex is great. I'm doing all of this because I want to, I care about you, and I want to see you happy."

"Well, (long pause) okay then, (another long pause) because I told her that once I graduate you're mine, and I'm not gonna let any other woman fuck you after that. I'll keep you so happy that you'll never want to be with anyone else."

I think you could have driven a dump truck into my gaping mouth as we drove to the supper club. We said no more about it, enjoyed our steaks and went dancing. There were some young guys looking her over, probably thinking that because she wasn't the prettiest girl in the room she'd be an easy lay. The first dance we danced was a slow number, I held her close and told that I'd noticed some guys ogling her and to be careful. They're looking for an easy lay, and that's not you, you're my girl tonight. You're all mine until I drop you off at your mom's.

As the evening went on, there were guys, young and old, who asked her to dance. She turned down each one, telling them she was with "her man", and that she'd dance with him only. I looked at her and said, "you're really liking this aren't you?" She giggled and shook her head yes. The band was good, we danced until our feet hurt, having a wonderful time. I decided we should head home early enough to avoid the drunks after midnight.

On the way to the truck Jill ask if I knew what was underneath her blouse and skirt.

"Sure I do, I ask Audrey to dress you from the skin out."

I opened the door for her, she hesitated. "You could feel me up if you wanted to, I wouldn't mind."

"Kitten you know I'm not going to do that."

"Would you at least try so I can say I had to stop you."

I slid my hand up her side on the way to her breast when she stopped me, in her little girl innocent schoolgirl voice she proclaimed, "oh, sir, I'm not that kind of girl, I can't let you touch my tittie."

I looked around the parking lot, seeing it was empty, playing my role, "well you little prick teaser, the least you could do then is give me a kiss."

She was really into the game, pretended to blush and leaned in for a kiss. As her lips met mine I put my hand right on her breast, squeezing softly and pinching the nipple through her blouse. I ended the kiss and the caress just as quickly, smiled at her and helped her into the truck.

She was still gasping as I sat in the driver's side. "Are you okay kitten?"

"I'm, I'm, I'm okay. Is that really what being felt up is like? I felt like I had electric shocks in my pussy."

"Okay kiddo, too much info. If the person feeling you does it right, it can feel like that every time. Trouble is, most boys are in a hurry and don't do it right."

The ride home was relatively quiet. Jill dozed off and on, what little talk there was, was no more than chit chat. As Merle turned onto their street Jill asked if he would pull over.

"I know you won't touch me, but I want to show you what you bought me and that I feel so special wearing. Just sit and watch me, don't say a word. Okay?"

Merle put it in park and nodded yes. Jill very slowly unbuttoned her blouse opening it only a few inches, then raised her skirt to her waist. She was wearing the lavender set he'd picked along with the silk stockings. She quickly lowered her skirt and buttoned her blouse, putting herself back together.

Merle pulled into her drive telling her to stay put, he'd come around to get her door. As he opened it he put his hand on hers.

"Kitten, if you were out of school, that outfit would make it awfully hard for me to keep my hands off of you."

Jill beamed, as Shirley came out the door to greet them Jill ran to her, excitedly telling her all about the evening. Shirley turned back toward Merle, sent him an air kiss and winked. Merle blew a kiss back and went home.

Jill stopped wearing the heavy dark make up around her eyes and no longer wore the black lipstick. She was doing much better at school, no longer being referred to as ugly, she was being accepted by a few girls and was overall much happier. Sadly, Shirley and I slowed our relationship, she had met a new guy, a recent hire at the high school. The shop teacher, 46 and had never been married. She talked with me about possibly dating this guy as he'd asked her to coffee several times. I expressed how fond of her I was and how much I enjoyed sex with her, but I didn't see a white picket fence and kids running in the yard for my near future. If she had an opportunity to find a life mate, she should do that. They began seeing each other, a relationship soon developed, they had become an exclusive item. I was happy for her.

A few weeks later mom got a call from her oldest sister Edna. Edna had been a widow for years and was used to being on her own, except she was starting to slip mentally. The social workers said she either needed to live with someone or go into a nursing home. A nursing home was out of the question in their minds, the solution was to move in with mom. We moved her into the room I'd been using, I put a mattress in the woodshop. I spent most of my time there anyway and had everything but a shower. About a week into that arrangement I received a call from Mr. Tuttle. His son had all but ruined the business, had walked out a week ago and said he wasn't coming back. Mr. T wondered if I might be interested in returning and taking over the business.

With mom and Edna together, Jill making friends and working, Shirley and Ed getting along so well, what was to keep me in Kentucky? I moved back and bought Tuttle Electric, keeping the name, it had been in that town for over 50 years, why change it.

The day before I left I was in the shop putting a coat of wax on all the steel and cast surfaces to help prevent surface rust. In walked Jill, hair done nicely, some makeup on, stylish in her new glasses and clothes, enjoying the fact that she could now hear clearly. This sounds cruel, but she was as pretty as she was going to be at that time. She wasn't ugly, but she also didn't have the natural soft, lovely features most girls her age did. I'd left over $10,000 in an account accessible only by Shirley or I, unless she were to perish and it would default back to me. The money was to finish her orthodontics and anything else Jill or Shirley might need regarding health.

Jill spoke first, "So, leaving before my graduation huh? Guess you won't get to fuck me then, I'd probably wear you out anyway." We both laughed hard.

As I closed and locked the door I pulled her into my arms, kissing her like a lover, not a friend. We both had tears in our eyes.

"Kitten, I know you want to learn about sex, but you keep those panties on until the right guy commits himself to you. Promise you'll do that."

"You seem to forget, I already have that perfect man, all I'm waiting for is graduation from high school to claim him." With that she kissed me tenderly, hugged me tighter than ever before and walked toward her back door.

I seldom went back to mothers after that, it was easier to fly mom and Edna to me for a month or so than leave the business. I never married, never found the right gal I suppose. Now here I was fourteen years later sitting at the same kitchen table looking out the window, without mom. Edna had died two years prior, I'd come home to bury my own mother.

Those first days were hectic, by Friday I was ready to do nothing at all. I walked out to the woodshop I hadn't been in for over a decade. It was still as I'd left it, with one difference, there was cold beer in the frig along with water and Dr Pepper. All the equipment had been blown off and had a fresh coat of wax. Sitting on the porch later I watched as a lovely young lady walked up the sidewalk next door. Surely that couldn't be Jill, oh my god, it was. She waved and went in the back door.

Twenty minutes later she walked over and sat in the other rocker. Adulthood had been good to her, she'd grown into her body and looks. The facial features that seemed so hard when she was a teen had softened and enhanced her beauty. Her teeth had been straightened, her glasses were stylish with the hearing aids built right into the bows of her glasses, they were nearly invisible. Her body had matured and was almost a spitting image of her mothers, other than slightly smaller breasts. She was dressed casually and looked good.

"So, are you staying this time, or just another visit?"

"Thinking of staying Jill, if there's a good reason to. The electrical business is losing it's appeal after so many years. It used to be people let you do your work, but with the internet, everyone has become an expert. The winters are long and they're cold. My hands and feet don't tolerate it very well anymore. How's your mom?"

"Mom died six years ago. Cancer, after she died Ed didn't want to hang around and moved back to California near his family."

"Did your mom ever marry Ed?"

"Nope, somehow I think she knew she was going to die. She had everything set up so that if she died all the assets would be in my name, if she had married Ed it would have all gone to him upon her death. All those years I thought mom was struggling so hard to make ends meet, turns out she was stashing away what little extra she had in a trust for me. With interest and some small investments there was over $170,00 in that trust. I used part of it to buy Audrey's Dress Shop and my Honda Accord, the dress shop is where I am most days. How bout you, wifey and kids?"

"Nope, never seemed to find the right one and didn't want to settle for second best. You set the standard pretty high kitten." I smiled and winked at her.

She didn't answer, sat staring at me, just like Shirley would when contemplating what to say.

"What about you, boyfriends, hubby, kids?"

R410a
R410a
2,964 Followers