18 With The Wind Chill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

"What color is the couch?" Tracy asked.

"An ugly burnt red kind of color," Tiffany said, then bit her lip; maybe they liked the color.

"I told you it's ugly," Stacy crowed.

"Oh, let's get the ugly green one," Tracy shot back.

"In that tweed?" Tiffany asked, shaking her head.

"No, no, it was this deep forest green color," Stacy defended.

"Okay, why don't y'all ask her some questions, uh, pertinent to what she'll actually be doing here?" Leeanne asked, taking a seat behind her own desk.

"Know how to answer a telephone?" Tracy asked, smirking at Leeanne.

"Can you walk and chew gum at the same time?" Stacy asked, also smirking at Leeanne.

"Yes ma'am," Tiffany agreed.

The twins asked a few more questions, and then directed her to the small rotunda she would be occupying, had her pull up an Excel spreadsheet and reconfigure it.

"Instead of alphabetical, like it is now, let's do reverse chronological," Tracy asked.

"In other words, from last to first?" Tiffany asked and began the process.

She did a few more exercises for them, and then finally bent to the task of filling out the application form.

"How fast can you type?" Leeanne finally asked as Tiffany hammered away at the keyboard.

"One hundred and five words a minute when Ms. Waggamon timed me but that was what? About seven months ago," Tiffany said.

"And last question," Tracy said. "Can you pass a background check?"

"I don't know," Tiffany said honestly.

Her father was no stranger to the police departments in and around DeGarde. Mostly public intoxication, every now and then simple assault. Her mother, Pam Gernaud, had wanderlust. She'd disappear for a week or two, or for a few months, and then come home. Gary would slap her, they'd scream at each other, and then they'd fuck. A few months later, Pam would pop out a kid, promise to be good, then, a few months later, Pam would simply disappear again.

Right now, Pam had been gone for nearly two months. Her father swore it was for good this time. He was not taking her back, no matter how much Pam promised she'd changed, that her wandering days were gone. Of course, Gary had said that the last time. And the time before that.

Tracy and Stacy looked at each other, a silent communication passing between them. Then they both turned and looked at Leeanne.

"Hey," Leeanne defended. "At least she's being honest. What about Jackie, huh?"

"True," both twins said in unison.

They both reached for their telephones in unison. Stacy smiled and pulled her hand back, letting her sister make the telephone call.

"Hi Mr. Boudreaux?" Tracy said into the telephone. "Tracy Vickers; could you run a background check on..."

"Vickers, Vickers and Dumas; how may I direct your call?" Tiffany answered the ringing telephone.

"Richards, Pellichet and Jones, calling for Leeanne Dumas, please," Ethel Youngblood's voice chirped.

"I'm extension one oh three, then you hit 'Star,'" Stacy suggested.

Leeanne looked up as her telephone rang.

"Now how'd you know..." she asked.

"You gave me your card yesterday," Tiffany reminded the woman.

Again, the twins looked at each other, letting a silent communication pass between them. Then they both smiled and nodded their heads in unison.

"Be right there," Leeanne said and got to her feet.

Tiffany reached for her purse and Leeanne smiled and shook her head.

"Uh, Miss Receptionist, someone's got to stay here and answered the phones, remember?" she smiled as she pulled her overcoat on.

"Yes ma'am," Tiffany smiled widely.

Chapter 3

"Vickers, Vickers and Dumas; how may I direct your call?" Tiffany sang out.

"You tell them fucking cunts they're dead," a man screamed into the telephone.

"Could you be a little more specific? There's three of them here," Tiffany said sweetly.

"Oh you think this is funny, do you, huh? You think this is real fucking funny, little God damned bitch," the man snarled into the telephone.

"Oh, no sir, I take threats on my life very seriously..." Tiffany said and smiled as her computer gave her a match for the telephone number in the 'Caller ID' display. "...Mr. Wright."

"Mr. Andrew Wright said your dead," Tiffany announced when Andrew Wright quickly terminated the call.

"He's the one cheating on his wife and it's our fault?" Leeanne asked.

"No, but it's our fault we found his 'drag up' money," Tracy agreed.

"Drag up?" Tiffany asked as Stacy entered the office. "Oh, thank God, I'm starving."

"Money so you can just drag up and leave in a hurry," Tracy explained. As Stacy handed Tiffany a double Smokehouse burger and large chocolate malt from Clark's Drive-In.

"Monica there?" Tracy asked.

"Yeah, looked about frozen to death too," Stacy agreed.

"Poor girl," Tracy said.

Tiffany listened as Tracy, Stacy, and Leeanne chatted about an attractive blonde waitress and felt a little twinge of something in her stomach.

She wondered if they talked about her when she wasn't in the room. A few times, when she came in, the twins would suddenly stop murmuring to each other and Stacy would even look a little guilty.

They weren't being catty as they talked about Monica, or Tatianna, Monica's roommate, but Tiffany had heard the twins being very catty about other women.

A sudden chill ran through Tiffany and she jumped up from her chair and scurried to the bathroom.

"She's starting to pooch out a little bit there," Tracy whispered.

"I think it's kind of cute," Stacy agreed.

They stared at each other for a long moment then smiled widely.

"Sexy," the both mouthed to each other.

They'd tried to fool Tiffany; she'd ask for Tracy and Stacy would say that she was Tracy. Tiffany would just shake her head no.

They tried sitting at each other's desks, but Tiffany would simply ask them why they were sitting at the other's desk.

Even Leeanne, who had known the twins for a few years, could not tell them apart.

Tiffany scurried past them, still wiping her hands on her skirt. Tracy pantomimed pinching Tiffany's butt and Stacy giggled. Both twins smirked when Tiffany shot them a look.

Tiffany settled back down at her small rotunda and stuffed more of her burger into her mouth.

"You ever eat at that place? Chuck? It's right there on nineteen?" Tracy asked Leeanne.

"No; they any good?" Leeanne asked.

"Billy and me went there once; it's great," Tiffany offered.

"I love the Tropical," Stacy said to Tiffany.

"The Texas; comes with barbeque sauce and grilled onions," Tiffany defended.

"Campfire has chili all over it," Tracy affirmed.

"Y'all, kind of disturbing; we're eating food and y'all are talking about food," Leeanne pointed out.

"Vickers, Vickers and Dumas; how may I direct your call?" Tiffany chirped pleasantly into her headset.

"Yes sir, Captain Chastaine, one moment please," Tiffany said, nodding to Leeanne.

Leeanne hurried to swallow her bite of food and answered her ringing telephone.

"Oh God, really?" Leeanne grimaced. "No, no, it's just so... Okay, be right there."

"What?" Tracy asked when Leeanne hung up.

"Illegal porn; fucking sick bastards," Leeanne shuddered as she wolfed down her burger and cheese fries.

While Leeanne was out, Tracy was also called out to investigate the records of a presiding judge in St. Ann Parish, which left Stacy and Tiffany alone.

"So what you do for fun when you're not here?" Stacy asked as she pored over banking statements. "Oh, holy cow, found it, found it, found it! Ha! Tracy's going to flip when she sees this!"

"You mean when I'm not busy cooking and cleaning and changing nasty diapers and keeping Matthew from killing Christine or Nicole?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah. I mean, not that what you just said doesn't sound like loads of fun," Stacy said after a glance verified that Tiffany wasn't exaggerating.

"Um, defending keeping my baby instead of getting an abortion, agreeing that it's my fault, and looking for a place of my own," Tiffany said and finished her malt with a loud, noisy slurp.

"A place of your own?" Stacy looked up, interested.

"Yeah, my dad's all like 'shit, you making more than I do; need to kick in a little around here, help out,'" Tiffany said, imitating a deep voice. "Figured, I'm paying that much might as well get a place of my own, you know?"

"How much you paying now?" Stacy asked, keeping her head down so Tiffany couldn't see her excitement.

"Depends; he finds out I got money? Probably about eight hundred, a thousand," Tiffany said, wondering why Stacy was so excited.

Leeanne returned, looking pale, paler than usual, and slightly nauseated. Tracy returned just before closing time, looking triumphant.

"And found this in The Wertzin file," Stacy said and pointed out what she'd found.

"Girl, you go!" Tracy enthused and hugged and kissed her sister.

"So what'd you find on Judge Francis Trahan?" Leeanne asked.

"Oh, nothing much," Tracy said smugly. "Just a nineteen year old black boy's apartment and leased beamer that the good citizens of St. Ann Parish were paying for. And an all-expenses paid trip to the Bahamas for the judge and his boy toy."

"Wait a minute; he's married, isn't he?" Stacy asked as she and Leeanne and Tiffany shrugged into their coats.

"The heart wants what the heart wants," Tracy sighed dramatically as both she and Stacy pulled out their keys to lock up the office.

Stacy did not even try; just let Tracy grab the driver's side of their Mercedes-Benz.

"She's looking for her own place, Stacy said as they both watched Tiffany get into her new (new to Tiffany) 2005 Toyota Corolla.

"Oh, that would be..." Tracy said as they waited for Tiffany to pull out before backing out of the parking lot.

"...perfect," Stacy finished her sister's sentence.

"And..." Tracy said, looking at her sister.

"...fun," Stacy again finished her sister's thoughts

They drove home, to a large two story home nestled among other large homes. The previous owner had designed the home with entertaining in mind; the downstairs was just an open area, kitchen on one side, living room taking up the rest of the first floor. The living room opened up onto a large deck, which led to the large swimming pool, which was firmly covered for the winter.

The three doors in the living room led to a bathroom, a bathroom, and a closet.

Upstairs were four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The master suite was twenty by thirty feet, and even had a large fireplace.

Upstairs, in their master suite, both girls stripped out of their office attire. Tracy put her and her sister's clothing into a dry cleaning bag while, still nude, Stacy skipped out of the bedroom.

"Soup and sandwiches," she called out.

"Good," Tracy called back as she stacked some logs on the grate and made sure the flue was opened.

A moment later, she skipped down the stairs. She admired her sister's rounded ass as her twin made quick work of dicing up the ham. On the stove, a covered soup pot was already beginning to sweat.

"What are you looking at?" Stacy asked without turning around.

"You know what I'm looking at," Tracy smiled and gently grabbed her sister's buttocks in her hands.

"Stacy playfully wiggled her buttocks and Tracy kissed her sister's shoulder.

"Let me finish this; we can play later," Stacy said.

Stacy also mixed some pineapple chunks and pecans, along with some celery and mayonnaise and made ham salad.

Tracy got out four slices of bread, toasting them

Both sisters sat at the small table on the tiled section of flooring, bowed their heads in silent prayer, and then ate with in silence. They mirrored each other in almost perfect synchronization; when Stacy stuffed a spoonful of the hot ten bean soup into her mouth, Tracy was stuffing a spoonful of soup into her mouth. When Tracy would take a large bite of her thick sandwich, Stacy was biting down into her sandwich.

Love the pineapple in this," Tracy said, breaking the silence.

"I was just thinking that!" Stacy said.

When they finished, Tracy gathered up their bowls and plates and bent to put the dirty dishes into the dishwasher.

"Don't you dare," she giggled, just as Stacy was about to reach between her sister's legs, to cup her sister's furry crotch.

Stacy made them both some drinks, and, still nude, they sat on one of the couches in the large living room.

They sat, facing each other, staring into each other's eyes, sipping their hard cider. Their fingers entwined

As they sat in comfortable silence. Then when they finished their drinks, Tracy put their glasses on the coffee table and pulled her sister in for a hug.

"I love you," Stacy murmured as she pressed her tongue into Tracy's mouth.

Tracy sucked on Stacy's tongue, and then let Stacy suck on her tongue. They released each other's hair from the thick and severe buns. Tracy fingernails lightly massaged Stacy's scalp while Stacy combed her fingers through Tracy's long brown hair.

Then Tracy began to softly trail her fingertips across Stacy's strong shoulders while Stacy's fingertips lightly stroked over Tracy's throat.

Wordlessly, they rose from the couch and, hand in hand, walked up the stairs to their bedroom.

The twins entered their bedroom, where a fire crackled in the fireplace. They did not turn on any light; just let the fire illuminate the room as they lay down on their large bed.

Stacy rolled over onto her back, pulling her sister to lie on top of her. She used a handful of Tracy's hair to pull the girl down for a loving kiss.

Tracy's breasts mashed against Stacy's breasts as they kissed. Then Tracy slowly shifted her weight, dragging her breasts across her sister's breasts. The friction make their nipples stick up, hard and crinkled.

Then Tracy bent her head and took one of Stacy's nipples into her mouth. Slowly, softly, she suckled the sensitive flesh while her tongue gently lapped at the hard bud.

While her sister sucked her nipple, Stacy raked her fingernails over Tracy's back and shoulders, causing light tremors in Tracy.

"Oh," Stacy sighed as Tracy repeated the soft, slow loving to the other nipple.

Then Tracy rolled slowly off of her sister, pulling her sister along by a hank of her hair.

Stacy bent and kissed her sister's mouth, then lightly bit down on Tracy's bottom lip. Her wet nipples pressed hard against Tracy's nipples and Stacy wiggled slightly, creating friction.

Then she bent and took one of Tracy's nipples into her mouth.

"Use your..." Tracy ordered, and then gasped as Stacy did bite down on the tender flesh.

The other nipple was suckled and just as Tracy was ready to order her sister, Stacy bit down on the sensitive flesh.

"I love you," the both whispered to each other and kissed again, rubbing their breasts and their pubic mounds together.

They brought each other almost to the point of orgasm, and then Stacy rolled off of her twin. They swiveled, a practiced movement. Tracy lay on her right side, her feet pointed to the northwest corner of the bed, her feet jammed under the pillows at the head of the bed. Stacy lay on her right side, feet pointed to the Southeast corner, at the foot of the bed.

Stacy and Tracy placed their left hand on their sister's hip, slowly, lovingly rubbing their sister's flesh.

In a move that surprised Stacy, Tracy ran her hand around and gave Stacy's left buttock a pinch.

"Hey! What was that for?" Stacy giggled.

"Just because," Tracy giggled and shrugged.

Simultaneously, they cocked their left leg up, bending their leg at the knee and resting their left foot on the bed. Simultaneously, they bent their heads and began searching the other's juncture with their tongues.

They found the other's wet slit, and brought their right hands up to slowly worm a finger into the wet pussy.

"Oh," they both sighed as their sister's mouth softly encircled their clitoris.

Tracy jerked when her sister gave her clitoris a surprisingly hard suck, pulling her mouth off with a light 'pop.'

"Hey!" she giggled. "What what's up with that, huh?"

"Just because," Stacy giggled and shrugged.

They languidly licked up and down each other's slits, licking along the other's outer lips, then forcing their tongues and fingers inside their sister's pussies.

They kept up a constant touch and lick, then lick and touch until they were both vibrating.

Then Stacy and Tracy took each other's clitoris into their mouths and sucked and licked the tender nub.

"Oh, oh God," they both grunted and groaned in orgasm.

In another synchronized move, they drank deeply of the water glasses on their bedside tables, and then flopped onto their left sides. This time, Stacy had her feet jammed under the pillows and Tracy had her feet pointed to the foot of the bed.

And again, they licked and touched each other until they felt the pressure build to the boiling point.

"Oh, oh God!" they grunted in orgasm.

After they caught their breath, Tracy and Stacy again descended the stairs. Stacy refilled their water glasses while Tracy picked up their cider glasses and put them into the dishwasher.

Then they did a last minute check of all doors; the front door, the door in from the garage, and the rear door, and then Tracy activated the security system.

She followed her sister up the stairs, admiring the sight of her sister's rounded buttocks as they climbed the stairs.

Stacy put Tracy's glass down on the coaster, then went around the bed and put her own glass down.

"Oof!" she cried out as Tracy gently tackled her onto the bed.

"Oh, no, not that, no Tracy," Stacy argued weakly as her sister slid down to kneel on the floor behind her.

Tracy did not heed her sister's complaints. She used her hands to pry her sister's buttocks apart and began to trace her tongue up and down the wet slit, began to lick Stacy's sweaty anus.

"Oh God," Stacy moaned.

Tracy stiffened her tongue and tried to jam it into Stacy's anus. She pulled Stacy's buttocks further

Apart and succeeded in pushing her tongue into Stacy's spicy rectum.

Tracy used her own pussy to lubricate two of her fingers and she wormed them into Stacy's spittle wetted rectum.

"Oh, no, Tracy, don't," Stacy whined then shuddered in orgasm as Tracy's thumb mashed against her clitoris.

"I hate you," Stacy declared as Tracy got to her feet, and then lay down on Stacy's back, kissing her shoulder and neck.

"Uh huh," Tracy giggled.

"Butt breath," Stacy taunted as Tracy gave her a kiss on her cheek and rolled off.

While Tracy and Stacy were brushing their teeth, preparing for bed, Tiffany was toweling dry after a fairly cold shower. She knew it wasn't anyone's fault, but with so many kids that needed baths, and Mom and Dad also needing showers, there just wasn't enough hot water to go around.

Pam had decided to come back. She was about six, seven months pregnant and it was harder and harder to pick up truckers.

Pam knew from experience; some of the truckers that actually liked pregnant whores also liked beating up pregnant whores.

Pam Gernaud had no illusions about whom and what she was. From the first time she enjoyed hot, sweaty sex in the rear of Johnny's Peterbilt tractor, she knew she liked to fuck.

If Gary Gernaud was too craven, too cowardly to admit to himself that he'd married a slut, she wasn't going to force the issue. If he was stupid enough to believe that all of their kids were his, she wasn't going to change his mind.

Pam was disappointed that Tiffany was pregnant. She'd hoped that her oldest child would have been a little smarter than that.

As she dried her hair, Tiffany tried to shut out the sounds of Pam and Gary's grunting, groaning sex. The sounds travelled through the thin walls of the bathroom.

"Fuck, you know I don't like it up the shitter," Tiffany heard Pam squeal.

"Time to go," Tiffany said aloud and hastily left the bathroom.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers