18 With The Wind Chill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Billy called for you," Cecil announced.

"What'd you tell him?" Tiffany asked, only slightly interested.

She did wonder why Billy was all of a sudden apologetic about dropping her. Why Billy Richards was suddenly talking about her and him and their baby being a family.

"Told him you were in the shower," Cecil shrugged. "His number's..."

"I got it; thanks," she said and walked past the telephone.

"You not calling him back?" Cecil asked.

"No, no reason to," Tiffany answered honestly.

"What I tell him if he calls back?" Cecil asked.

"Tell him you told me he called and I said so what?" Tiffany said.

Billy Richards did call back and Cecil did tell him Tiffany had said 'so what.' Billy threatened to beat the shit out of Cecil if he found out Cecil was lying.

"Want to threaten me?" Gary barked into the telephone. "Huh? Punk ass bitch; want to tell me you're going to beat the shit out of me?"

"Tell that punk ass bitch no more calls here, huh?" Gary yelled at Tiffany.

"Okay," Tiffany calmly agreed.

She dialed his number by heart.

"Yellow," Billy drawled and Tiffany rolled her eyes.

How had she thought that was cute, funny? How had she found this incredibly immature boy desirable?

"Cecil said you called; then I hear my Daddy yelling at you," Tiffany cut straight to the point. "Look, Billy, don't know what crawled up your ass all of a sudden, and to tell you the truth, I really don't care."

"Aw, no, come on girl, I mean, shit," Billy pleaded.

"And uh, I uh, I thought 'shit, ain't no way that's my puppy you carrying' huh?" Tiffany pressed on. "Said I had to be fucking around; ain't your baby, huh?"

"Look I love you; you know what I'm saying?" Billy whined.

"You don't love nobody but you so don't give me that you love me shit, and, uh, what's with the Ebonics shit, cracker? Look, just don't be calling here no more, huh?" Tiffany snapped and hung up.

The telephone began ringing almost immediately.

Tiffany picked up the receiver and put it back in the cradle. She did that three more times until Billy finally realized, she wasn't going to talk to him.

Chapter 4

"Yep; time to go," Tiffany thought to herself as she bustled to her car.

Pam had demanded the rights to drive Tiffany's car; never mind the fact that Pam Gernaud did not possess a driver's license. Pam had also demanded money; never mind the fact that Tiffany was already giving a large chunk of her wages to Gary.

And Billy had taken to driving past the house, blaring Slipknot or Godsmack or whatever the hell it was he listened to. Tiffany had pretended to like it but had not cared for Billy's taste in music in the least.

As she drove east on Highway 52, Tiffany munched on a peanut butter granola bar. If she made breakfast at home, at least three people would expect her to make breakfast for them as well. And then clean up afterward.

She turned north on Highway 19 and drove to the office.

As usual, she was the first one in; ever since getting her own car, Tiffany had taken to getting in to the office early.

The ten, fifteen minutes of solitude gave her time to think, time to relax, time to gulp down a cup of coffee.

Fifteen minutes after the coffee had stopped gurgling, Stacy and Tracy Vickers' Alpine White Mercedes slid to a stop. Tiffany smiled; through the window she could see Stacy and Tracy in one of their usual animated discussions.

"She did not; Tracy you are making that up!" Stacy argued as they bustled in, huddled against the bitter wind.

"We'll ask her next time we see her," Tracy responded as both stamped their feet to get the chill out of their bones.

"Good morning," both women smiled at Tiffany.

Leeanne called to remind them that she was meeting with their insurance provider. Tracy immediately decided she needed to go meet with Leeanne and Ronnie Edwards, their Young Insurance representative.

"So uh, how's it going? I mean the looking for a place?" Stacy asked Tiffany the moment the door shut behind Tracy.

"It's not; but I really need to get on it," Tiffany admitted.

Tiffany grit her teeth she wanted very badly to confide in Stacy, in anyone what it was like at her home. But she knew, any admission of her living conditions just sounded so 'White Trash' and low-class.

Pursing her lips, she said, "I make, well, shit, you know how much I make here; you're the one signs my paycheck. And eight, nine hundred of it goes to my dad. And now my mom's back, at least 'til she spits out the puppy she's carrying o, but I'm a dumb ass for keeping mine, and now she's wanting her fair share of my money too."

"So, if you got a place on your own..." Stacy said and began rapidly tapping on her computer keyboard.

"Cheapest I've been able to come up with is about seven eighty a month," Tiffany said. "And of course, I'd need a security deposit; kind of hard to save that up when everyone around me's got sticky fingers."

"...Seven eighty a month," Stacy said and looked up.

"And then, in five months? When the baby gets here?" Tiffany continued.

"Ever think about renting a room?" Stacy asked. "I mean, instead of a whole apartment on your own?"

At Ronnie Edwards' office, Tracy discretely pulled her cell phone out of her coat pocket; she'd felt it vibrate against her leg.

'Yes!' and a smiley face from her sister.

They concluded their meeting, Ronnie shook hands with both attractive young women and Tracy dashed to her car.

"Yes what?" she asked when Stacy answered the telephone.

"We're getting a roommate," Stacy said airily.

"Oh," Tracy sighed.

"I mean, she hasn't totally agreed to..." Stacy lowered her voice.

"Where are you?" Tracy interrupted.

"I'm in the office; she's in the bathroom," Stacy confided.

When Tracy did pull into the parking lot, Leeanne was already going over the new insurance policy with Tiffany.

"And this will cover...?" Tiffany asked, pointing to her belly.

"Yes; you have to stay within the network, but Dr. Pelieur is part of that network; he's excellent," Leeanne said. "And he uses St. Elizabeth's Trauma Center so you don't have to go to UMC out in Lafayette."

"Sign me up!" Tiffany agreed.

"I mean, it's going to be twenty one more a month, but it covers all of this, and God, I hope not, but if anything's wrong with the baby, it'll cover eighty percent..." Leeanne continued just as the phone rang.

"Vickers, Vickers and Dumas; how may I direct your call?" Tiffany cheerfully intoned.

She ground her teeth as her father requested more money; he'd just been given a ticket for driving with an expired inspection tag.

"Dad, I gave you, what? Two hundred bucks the other day; thought that was for that," Tiffany said.

Tracy reached down and gave her sister's leg an excited squeeze.

"Sorry Dad; I just filled up my car this morning and it took the last bit I had," Tiffany lied. "And I don't get paid again until Tuesday, so..."

Stacy gave her sister's thigh an excited squeeze as they continued to eavesdrop on Tiffany's call.

"Uh and how am I supposed to get to work? And home?" Tiffany snapped. "Yeah, Dad, it's got a good sticker, but... No, Dad, God, I don't have any more money, all right?"

"If you need an advance..." Leeanne said when Tiffany ended the call.

Stacy and Tracy glared at their partner.

"No, I need new parents," Tiffany sighed.

After the work day ended, Tiffany followed Stacy and Tracy to their house. The twins excitedly showed the short blonde their home and showed her the bedroom she would be occupying, if she did decide to take them up on their offer.

"Four hundred a month, right?" Tiffany again verified and tested out the bed that was in the room by sitting on the edge.

"Right," Tracy confirmed.

"Utilities?" Tiffany asked.

"Really shouldn't go up that much," Stacy shrugged.

"How about twenty five a month?" Tracy said. "If it's more, we'll talk.

"And food?" Tiffany asked.

"We'll clear off a shelf in the fridge, and in the pantry," Tracy offered.

"I mean, if we're eating, you're always welcome to join us," Stacy quickly said.

"Yeah; we're not going to make you sit there and watch us," Tracy agreed.

Tiffany looked in the small closet, which held the twins' Christmas paraphernalia.

"We'll move that," Tracy offered.

"Yeah; there's a bedroom right across the hall," Stacy agreed.

"Okay; I'll take it, but we really need to put everything in writing," Tiffany agreed as she admired the bathroom that would be hers.

"What? Why?" Stacy argued.

"That's fine; Stacy," Tracy said, telling her sister with her eyes to be quiet.

"Because, I don't want anyone coming back and saying 'oh, well, we don't like this so you're out of here,'" Tiffany said. "I've got these girlfriends? Best friends in the whole world until they moved into an apartment together. Now they can't stand each other."

"And since it's already the ninth, we'll just let the first month slide," Tracy said.

They all shook on it; Tiffany laughed out loud when Stacy and Tracy also shook each other's hands after they'd shaken hers.

Tiffany was met at her door by demands to 'borrow' money and by the smells of urine and pizza.

"Like I told Dad; I'm out until next week," Tiffany lied.

"You can't see about getting nothing?" Pam asked.

"Uh, Cecil's working down at Early's, isn't he?" Tiffany suggested.

"But he's saving up his money for..." Gary said.

"And I'm saving up my money get my own place," Tiffany snapped, angered that Cecil's income was somehow more important than hers in her parents' eyes.

Tiffany made three trips from bedroom to car; making sure to securely lock the car and activate the alarm feature after each trip. If Gary and Pam noticed, they did not stop their bickering and arguing with each other long enough to say anything.

There were only a few items left, including a clean outfit for tomorrow's day at the office, her pillow which had been given to her by her grandmother, and a rosary, also from the same grandmother. The rosary went into her purse and Tiffany made sure to never put the purse down, even taking it into the bathroom with her to take her nightly shower.

In the morning, she dressed, grabbed the last of her granola bars and scribbled out a quick 'Goodbye' letter.

The pillow went into the back seat and she did not look into the rear view mirror as she pulled out of the driveway for the last time.

Cecil actually cursed when he saw the letter. Up until now, his income had been safe; he was saving up to buy a car. But with Tiffany's income out of the house, his own salary was no longer safe from Mom and Dad.

Sure enough, before Cecil even left for school, Dad was already asking for some money for a citation and an inspection sticker.

At the office, Leeanne was less than happy about the new living arrangements.

"Y'all, need to talk to y'all," she snapped. "Privately."

"Tiffany, here' you mind running down to Meche's?" Tracy said, holding out a ten dollar bill. "Get us a dozen of the chocolate glazed, huh?"

"Look, I know y'all are gay and that doesn't bother me in the least," Leeanne snapped the moment Tiffany's car left the parking lot.

"Bisexual," Tracy corrected.

"Yeah, we like cock too," Stacy protested.

"But I swear to God Y'all hit on her and run her out of here?" Leeanne snarled fists tight. "It'll be Vickers and Vickers, no Dumas, you hear?"

"We're not," Stacy lied.

"It'll be just cause and y'all know it," Leeanne snapped, not believing Tracy's, or was it Stacy's denial.

"Vickers, Vickers and Dumas; how may I direct your call?" Stacy answered the ringing telephone.

"Tiffany? Sorry; she's out of the office at this time; would you like to leave a message?"

"I mean it," Leeanne glared at the other twin. "That girl comes in here all freaked out because you

Make a move on her, I'm out of here. And I'm taking her with me, hear?"

"Yes ma'am and she knows where to reach you?" Stacy pleasantly asked.

"Tiffany's mom; wants money," Stacy said, hanging up.

By the time Tiffany returned with the doughnuts, Leeanne had calmed down; was no longer glaring daggers at Tracy and Stacy.

Stacy gave Tiffany the message and Tiffany decided warm doughnuts were too important to pass on. Twelve doughnuts between four women meant three apiece, but she'd seen Tracy and Stacy race through doughnuts before. A pause meant one doughnut gone. Two pauses meant two doughnuts gone.

Because the doughnuts were still warm, they did not last long; Tiffany did offer to go for more. Common sense won out; though; it was too close to lunch.

"I mean it you two," Leeanne warned as Tracy, Stacy, and Tiffany discussed the Rental Agreement form Stacy had found online and printed out.

Tiffany took the next call from her mother and was firm with her; she was not returning home, she did not feel like she owed them any money and no, Gary could not borrow the car. She knew if she let Gary, or Cecil, or Pam borrow the car, it would be the last she'd ever see of it.

"Bye Mother; please don't call back, okay?" Tiffany demanded.

Then she went into the small bathroom and had a good cry.

Chapter 5

Tiffany stopped at Early's Grocery on the way home, to her new home and bought a few grocery items and soap and shampoo.

She almost grabbed the bargain brand; Dad always complained about the way the scented bars made him smell.

Tiffany grabbed a bar of soap that she wanted. She also grabbed a brand of shampoo especially formulated for blondes. She grabbed shave gel instead of the bargain brand shaving foam and a pack of razors that claimed to be engineered for women.

"Thought you didn't have no money," her own brother snapped at Tiffany as she paid the cashier.

Tiffany just smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

Then she braced herself against the bitter wind and quickly pushed her buggy to her car.

"Oh!" she gasped as the wind chill cut through her winter coat and dress slacks, chilling her to the bone while she scrambled to put the groceries into the already quite full trunk.

Frozen to the bone as she was, Tiffany still pushed the buggy over to the rack where only a few other carts were. The majority of carts were scattered throughout the parking lot.

She was still frozen by the time she arrived at Tracy's and Stacy's house.

The twins bundled up against the chill and made quick work of unloading Tiffany's car. Bundled up or not, they still squealed every time they stepped outside in the dark night and were buffeted by the brutal cold wind.

"Oh God; I hope that's the last of it," Stacy gasped as she carried a pillow and a few bags up the stairs.

"If it's not; you didn't need it tonight," Tracy gasped, still shaking from the bitter wind.

"Stacy's making Salisbury steak and onion gravy and noodles; that sound good?" Tracy asked as Tiffany was busily putting her clothing into her closet.

"Yeah, but y'all didn't have to..." Tiffany said.

"Didn't have to, wanted to," Tracy affirmed.

"And peas and carrots; you can't have a meal without vegetables," Stacy added.

Tiffany put her groceries away on the middle shelf, her shelf in the refrigerator, and the few boxes on the lowest shelf of the pantry.

"Y'all, I'm not that short," she laughed.

"Not that tall either," Stacy said as she spooned the gravy over the flat egg noodles.

Tiffany joined the twins at the table and likewise bent her head in silent prayer with the twins.

Tiffany couldn't help but reflect; sitting at the table to eat, instead of on the couch, and eating food within minutes of preparation, food that did not come out of a bag or box was a very pleasant experience.

So was taking a luxurious bath, with steaming hot water, instead of a lukewarm or cool shower.

And since it wasn't the only bathroom in the house, there wasn't Cecil, or Dad knocking on the door, urging her to hurry so they could use the toilet.

After washing her hair, Tiffany did something she rarely had the time or inclination to do; she masturbated. She lightly pinched her nipples, twisting them and pulling them away from her chest.

Her right hand trailed lazily over her swelling belly; she was almost at the stage where she looked pregnant instead of just chubby, and raked her fingernails through her blonde curls.

Billy had asked her several times to shave her crotch. He didn't seem to understand; the moment Tiffany saw a pubic hair adorn her mound, she'd been thrilled. She was finally becoming a woman and happily waited for the next hair to spring out.

Wiggling her finger from side to side along her slit, Tiffany loved the feeling of her inner lips peeking out to see who was knocking at their door.

Then she dipped her finger in and again wiggled her finger from side to side, lightly slapping her inner lips as she searched for her clitoris.

While Tiffany lay back in her bathtub, pleasuring herself, Tracy and Stacy lay on their large bed, sucking and licking each other to orgasm.

After their second orgasm, Tracy gently pulled Stacy up and the two lay, arms around each other.

"Love you," they both said, almost in perfect unison.

"You ever think about..." Tracy asked, lightly stroking her sister's pubic mound.

"...shaving it?" Stacy finished her sister's sentence.

"Or..." Tracy dipped a finger into her sister's pussy.

"...waxing it," Stacy sighed and pushed a finger into her sister's wet pussy.

She bent and took one of Tracy's hard nipples into her mouth.

Tracy pulled her sister's head up and they kissed each other and fingered each other's pussies to orgasm.

"Want to?" Tracy asked when they could breathe again.

"Yeah!" Stacy agreed.

While Tracy and Stacy debated waxing versus shaving, Tiffany bundled herself into her short tee shirt, clean panties, and fuzzy robe. Even though it was just her and two other women in the house, Tiffany still maintained some modesty as she made her way from bathroom to bedroom.

Then she lay down in bed, made sure her alarm was on, and fell asleep.

In the morning, Tiffany grabbed a breakfast bar from her shelf in the pantry, made sure to turn off the home security system, and prepared to open the front door.

"Morning," a nude Tracy mumbled, staggering down the stairs, scratching at her newly shaved crotch.

"Morning, Tracy, see you at the office," Tiffany said, then very quickly opened, scurried through, and closed the door, then locked it.

"God damn, how's she know which one of us is which?" Tracy asked as an equally nude Stacy soon followed.

"Think she's psychic or something," Stacy shrugged and playfully nudged her sister to hurry down the stairs.

They quickly ate their cereal, then, more awake now, dashed up the stairs.

"Love the way that looks," Tracy admitted as she peered at her smooth pussy in their bathroom mirror.

"It is cute," Stacy agreed.

"Cute enough to kiss?" Tracy teased, turning to face her sister.

"And if we start that, we'll never get out of here," Stacy warned. "Remember? We got the Williams Deposition?"

"What an ass hole," Tracy said.

Tiffany arrived at the office and made coffee. The message light was blinking and she listened to a message from her mother, loudly haranguing Tiffany for lying to them. Obviously Cecil had tattled to her parents about her spending money at the grocery store the previous evening.

The second message was from her father, telling her how disappointed he was in her.

"I thought we raised you better than that," he whined on the message.

The third one was from Leeanne, reminding Tiffany that she and Stacy and Tracy would be at the Williams deposition for as long as it took.

"The thirty eight's in my desk drawer; I'd feel better if you had it up by your desk while we're not there," Leeanne's voice said.

Tiffany saved that message; if anything happened, she wanted some proof that she did have permission from the gun's owner to use the gun.