18 With The Wind Chill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

Stacy dropped her robe to the floor, which left her nude, and got into the other side of the bed and Tiffany was again trapped between the twins. They pulled the blankets up to just under their chins and lay, watching the flickering flames of the logs Tracy had put into the fireplace.

Just as they had done as they watched movies, the twins cuddled against Tiffany, whispering to her and to each other.

Tiffany felt very warm, very comfortable. The feather light touches were soothing to her, even as they were on her bare thighs or on her belly, just under her heavy breasts. Her eyes got heavier and heavier.

Lazily, she rubbed Tracy's arm as Tracy was softly rubbing her baby bump.

"You like that?" Tracy asked a smile in her voice.

"No," Tiffany said, smiling at the brunette.

"No?" Stacy asked, surprised.

"Nope, I love it," Tiffany giggled.

Tracy giggled and softly kissed Tiffany's neck as she reached under the short sleep shirt to rub Tiffany's belly. Stacy also reached under the sleep shirt and let her fingertips dance on Tiffany's warm skin.

"Mm," Tiffany purred and lightly rubbed Stacy's arm with her other hand.

Tracy leaned over and softly kissed Tiffany's pouting lips. Tiffany did not scream or push Tracy away. Instead she passively let Tracy softly kiss, and then gently nibble on her lips.

Tracy pulled away and Stacy then kissed Tiffany's lips.

Emboldened by Tiffany's passivity, Tracy trailed her fingertips down and lightly combed her fingers through Tiffany's tuft of blonde pubic hair.

Likewise emboldened by Tiffany's acceptance of her kiss, Stacy lightly raked her fingernails on the undersides of Tiffany's heavy breasts.

When Stacy pulled her lips from Tiffany's lips, Tracy bent and gently licked Tiffany's lips. Tiffany opened her mouth and Tracy slid her tongue into Tiffany's mouth, and then sucked Tiffany's tongue into her own mouth. Her fingers now traced up and down Tiffany's moist pussy lips.

She gently bit down on Tiffany's tongue, then released it and kissed Tiffany's lips.

Stacy now toyed with Tiffany's very hard, tightly crinkled nipples and aureole, going from left breast to right breast. When Tracy released Tiffany's tongue, Stacy gently sucked on Tiffany's tongue. She quit playing with Tiffany's breasts and lovingly stroked Tiffany's face with her fingers as the two women kissed.

Tiffany combed her right hand through Tracy's long brown hair while she cupped Stacy's cheek with her left hand.

When Stacy pulled away from her kiss, Tracy gently pulled Tiffany's sleep shirt up. Stacy helped her sister pull the sleep shirt up and off, leaving their partner completely naked.

Tracy kissed Tiffany softly while she ran her fingers up and down Tiffany's very wet slit. Stacy bent her head and sucked and licked Tiffany's half-dollar sized aureole, then lightly chewed on the hard nipple. Then she did the same to Tiffany's right best while kneading Tiffany's left breast with both hands.

"Ohh!" Tiffany softly moaned, extremely aroused.

Billy had been a rough grab and squeeze, jam it in and pump kind of lover. His loving, while occasionally bringing Tiffany to orgasm was always so hurried, rushed.

She was floating in bliss as the two sisters slowly, softly made love to her.

"Oh," Tiffany softly moaned again as Tracy palmed her pussy, driving two fingers into her wet pussy.

Tracy sought out Tiffany's small clitoris and found it with her thumb.

"Oh!" Tiffany grunted and jerked as Tracy finger fucked her pussy, bringing her closer to orgasm.

Stacy lightly nudged Tracy's face away from Tiffany and started kissing the blonde. Tracy edged underneath the blankets and sheets and lightly kissed Tiffany's breasts and belly, then moved to place her mouth over Tiffany's pussy.

"Oh!" Tiffany whined in orgasm as Tracy sucked on her clitoris.

Tracy licked and sucked at Tiffany's heavy pussy lips until Tiffany quit shaking in orgasm.

Then she came out from under the heavy covers and nudged Stacy away from Tiffany's lips.

Tiffany kissed Tracy with more aggression than she'd shown over the past half hour, licking her own juices from Tracy's face.

While Tiffany hungrily kissed her sister, Stacy kissed from Tiffany's breasts, over her belly, and down to her pussy.

"Mmph!" Tiffany grunted as Stacy very quickly sucked her to a second orgasm.

Suddenly, the hum of electricity could be heard and the 'whoosh' of warm air blowing out of the vents could be heard a few moments later.

If the three heard the 'hum' or felt the 'whoosh' they did not say anything. Tracy and Stacy just continued to make love to Tiffany.

Finally, the three women were coated in a fine sheen of sweat and Tracy kicked the sheets and blankets down toward the foot of the bed. She raised herself on one elbow so that she could look at Tiffany's nude body in the soft light from the bedside lamp.

"God, you are so beautiful," she breathed, rubbing a loving hand over Tiffany's belly.

She then reached down and gently, but firmly pulled on Tiffany's leg. With some tugging, she positioned Tiffany to lie across the bed. She then put Tiffany on her left side and forced Tiffany's right leg up.

"Mmph, oh!" Tiffany shuddered as Tracy again licked up and down her wet pussy.

Stacy jammed her feet under her pillows, putting her thighs very close to Tiffany's head. She lay on her left side, cocking her right leg up at the knee.

Tiffany rested her head on Stacy's left thigh and wiggled her face close to Stacy's bald pussy.

She used her small hands to pull on Stacy's inner lips and licked up and down Stacy's sweaty, musky smelling pussy, until she found Stacy's clitoris.

Stacy brought her mouth to her sister's bald pussy and licked and sucked her sister's pussy, then found Tracy's sweaty anus and tongued Tracy's anus.

"Mmph!" Tiffany grunted as Tracy began to lick and tongue her anus.

When Tracy then wormed two fingers into Tiffany's virgin anus and her thumb into Tiffany's pussy, Tiffany grunted in orgasm.

Tiffany then sucked Stacy to orgasm while Stacy sucked Tracy to orgasm.

Then Stacy let a small squeal escape when Tiffany began to lick and slobber over her sweating anus.

"Oh, damn!" she grunted when Tiffany wormed two fingers into her rectum.

"Oh!" Tracy sighed happily as she alternated between sucking Tiffany's pussy and anus.

Tiffany sucked and licked Stacy to a second orgasm while Stacy sucked and licked her sister to another orgasm.

Then Stacy wearily crawled up to lay down on her pillows. Tiffany wiggled around until her blonde head was on a pillow. Tracy then pulled the covers up again and the three lovers slept.

Chapter 8

The need to pee woke Tiffany from a deep, contented slumber. She didn't want to move; there was a soft, warm body pressed against her back and there was a warm soft body pressed against her front.

But the need to pee wouldn't let her dawdle for long.

She wiggled out from between the twins and walked on hands

And knees to the foot of the bed, then clambered off the large bed.

Tracy woke up from the jostling, wiggling movements and watched Tiffany's plump, juicy rear end as the girl crawled off the bed.

Stacy likewise had woken up and watched the pretty sight of Tiffany's large heavy breasts dangling down as the girl crawled.

Tiffany sighed happily as she relieved her aching bladder, and then made sure to blot her pubic region well.

She smiled as she came out of the bathroom; both sisters were sitting up in bed. Both twins returned her smile and Tracy held her arms out for Tiffany.

Tiffany crawled over Tracy and settled back down between the girls.

"Ooh, I got to pee now," Tracy complained and wiggled out from under the covers.

While Tracy was gone, Stacy pressed herself into Tiffany's back, left hand toying with Tiffany's breasts and hard nipples while fingering her own pussy with her right hand. She kissed Tiffany's shoulder and neck. Tracy scampered back into the bed and sucked a kiss from Tiffany's smiling lips.

"My turn," Stacy announced and wiggled away.

"Okay, now that we got all of that out of the way, or does anyone else have to pee?" Tracy asked and again began to wiggle Tiffany around.

This time, she put Tiffany near the foot of the bed and Tiffany crawled to put her head between Tracy's legs.

Stacy crawled over and put her mouth to Tiffany's already very wet pussy and also reached up and fondled Tiffany's heavy breasts.

Tracy glued her mouth to her sister's pussy and the three women licked and sucked each other to a quick, almost simultaneous orgasm. Tiffany had a slightly quicker trigger than the twins and came first.

After licking and sucking Tiffany to a second orgasm, Stacy pulled her mouth away from Tiffany's furry slit.

"I want you on your hands and knees," she asked and Tiffany looked confused, but did get on her hands and knees.

Stacy wiggled underneath Tiffany's compact body and began sucking and nibbling on Tiffany's hanging breasts.

Tracy knelt behind Tiffany's beautiful rear end and began tonguing the tiny puckered anus.

"Ooh!" Tiffany sighed.

Tracy worked a finger into Tiffany's wet pussy and then worked another finger in and slowly rubbed in and out, searching for Tiffany's G-spot.

Stacy also wormed a finger into Tiffany's pussy, then used thumb and forefinger to lightly pinch Tiffany's clitoris.

Stacy fingered her own pussy with her other hand, then began to rub her clitoris quite hard.

Tiffany groaned and shook in orgasm then shook again as Tracy stimulated her G-spot with her fingers.

Tracy reached between her own legs and rubbed her clitoris hard, rubbing herself to orgasm.

"I'm thirsty," Tiffany declared after slumping down on top of Stacy.

"Well, get off of me and I'll see what we got," Stacy giggled and kissed Tiffany.

A few moments later, Stacy returned to the bedroom, carrying a tray. She had three tall glasses of iced water and three steaming mugs of hot chocolate.

Tiffany drained her glass in just a few swallows, then sat up and sipped her hot chocolate.

"So, this why Ms. Dumas sent me get them doughnuts?" she asked.

"You ever have your IQ tested?" Stacy asked.

"No, why, well, I did one of them stupid on-line tests but..." Tiffany said.

"Yes, this is what Leeanne wanted to talk to us about," Tracy admitted.

"Well, what did the on-line thing say?" Stacy asked.

"Said I scored a one seventy three; what did she say about it?" Tiffany asked.

"Said she'd quit if we hit on you and you got all freaked out about it," Tracy admitted.

Tiffany gave her a soft kiss.

"Well, I'm not, okay?" Tiffany said.

She then leaned over and kissed Stacy and smiled.

"You got a chocolate mustache," she giggled then licked Stacy's upper lip.

At six o'clock, Stacy took the tray downstairs and started cooking their supper. A moment later, Tiffany, again dressed in her sleepshirt, started to help her prepare the hamburger steaks and mushroom gravy.

Tiffany squealed, then laughed when Stacy reached over and pulled the sleepshirt off.

"I uh, I won't come between you two," Tiffany said quietly as she stirred the green peas.

"Huh?" Stacy asked.

"You and Tracy; how long y'all been lovers??" Tiffany asked.

Tracy admitted. "I mean, we didn't do anything until we were in college and we had our own dorm room all to ourselves but..."

"Well, I'm not going to come between you," Tiffany said and got out three plates.

The next day, it was still too iced over for safe travel so again the three stayed in bed.

"Williams is scheduled for two o'clock," Leeanne announced when the trio did come in the following day.

"Because Parker's too cheap to buy lunch," Tracy said.

Leeanne looked up, looked at the twins then at Tiffany and slammed her pen hand on her desk.

"What did I tell you?" she snarled, getting to her feet and glaring at the twins. "Huh? What did I tell you?"

"You said if she gets all freaked out about it," Stacy defended.

"Ms. Dumas, I'm not..." Tiffany said.

Leeanne did not answer, just grabbed her long coat and stormed out of the office.

By one thirty, Leeanne still had not returned so Stacy and Tracy left for Johnson, Johnson & Lambert's office.

Leeanne was the first to return that evening, at five forty two. Tiffany was still at the office; she'd come in with the twins.

"Listen, you don't have to, if you're letting the twins use you so you'll have a place to stay, you don't have to," Leeanne said, face flaming red with embarrassment.

"Ms. Dumas, I'm not," Tiffany said and squeezed the woman's hand.

She leaned close to the red head.

"Ms. Dumas, if they hadn't made the move, I was getting ready to," Tiffany confessed.

She again squeezed the red head's hand.

"But thank you; it means a lot that you were willing to stand up for me," she said.

"Well, uh, yeah," Leeanne said and stepped aside as the door chimed.

"Ready? Tommy's is open so that's where we're going for supper," Tracy said.

Tracy looked at Leeanne, the worry evident on her face.

"It's all right," Leeanne said and gave Tracy a quick hug before stepping back out into the icy cold.

"What did you tell her?" Tracy asked as Tiffany wiggled into her coat.

"A little white lie; don't worry about it," Tiffany smiled. "Now, come on, Momma's hungry!"

Tracy gave Tiffany an affectionate little pinch on her rear end, and then locked the office door.

THE END

*Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. Thank you for reading my stories.

Disclaimers. Which often get more comments than the stories.

Yes, I need an Editor. No, I don't want an Editor.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, there's too many people to keep track of.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's not long enough.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's stupid shit and....

Yes, I suck.

Have a super sparkly day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers