180 Degrees-Tae & Vicky's Tomorrow 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew impatient, wanting to feel the warmth of her skin against mine. I began removing her clothes frantically as she continued to manipulate heated, slick flesh, my breathing rushed. She was also working to remove the rest of my clothes, one-handed, her fingers never ceasing their graceful movements and her teeth now worrying a painfully hardened nipple. The second orgasm shocked me when it punched into me, trapping the air in my lungs. I paused, I had to, trying to remember how to breathe...but she didn't stop. I was hardly aware as her lips made their way to my tummy, caressing my hips...and then she was between my thighs. There was no room for thought as I felt the heat of her mouth on me, that talented tongue working me over, stringing me out...I couldn't stop the cry that left my lips as the third orgasm consumed me.

I needed a moment...please...a moment...but she didn't give me one. It was almost as if she couldn't. Two fingers...deep...penetrating...stroking along sensitive flesh as she made her way back up to me, her mouth taking mine...greedy...demanding...I could feel her pebbled nipples pressing into my breasts, could feel the tension in her back...how could driving me insane arouse her so? She was fucking me with those magic fingers, long deep strokes, her tongue dominating, rendering me thoughtless, her fingers pulling brutally on my hardened nipples...and I slammed into the next orgasm, losing count, not caring, never wanting to move from this spot again.

"Tae..."

I breathed her name...husky...desperate...I couldn't help it. Did she know? Did she know how much I needed her...craved her...wanted her? Loved her?

She pulled me closer, holding me to her, breathing me in. She'd stopped manipulating, controlling, dominating...and just held me. There were tears in my eyes as I listened to her erratic heartbeat.

"I'm okay Tae," I whispered, settling against her. "I'm okay."

*

She was in my arms again. Safe. I should have followed my instincts and kept her with me. No matter the hardship. I could not think when I was worried about her. Now? I would keep Jari on her until the trial, and she could get a job in New York if she wanted one, but she would be with me, in my apartment, in New York, as it should have been. As I needed it to be. My grandfather wasn't happy, but he wanted me focused. There was only one way I could be.

I brought her closer, inhaling deeply again. When Jari had called and said she'd lost her...my heart had literally stopped. Literally. I thought about the nightmare of tracking her down after eight long months, the horror of the bullets spraying our hotel room...and now she was gone again? Even after Jari told me the instructions she'd given her, even knowing that Vic was no longer as naïve as she'd once been, I still couldn't relax. And I certainly would no longer leave her in the hands of anyone else.

My fingers combed through her silky curls, caressing the back of her neck, the length of her back, her curvy backside. This woman had become...I don't know...she had become my life...the breath in my lungs...the reason I woke up every damn morning. She wasit. It was time I realized it, she realized it, and my grandfather realized it.

"Baby," I cleared my throat, a little nervous suddenly. "I need you in New York. With me. Will you do that for me?"

My face was buried in her hair, against her sweet smelling neck, and muffled, but I knew she'd heard me. She didn't respond immediately.

"You told me that I was more at risk in New York. That I might distract you...that I could get us both killed. I don't want that to happen."

Her tone was level, even...but I knew it cost her to say those words. She didn't want to leave me again. She'd always wanted to stay with me. But I had to give it to her for getting the words past her lips.

"Babe, I can't fucking focus when you're not with me, when I'm worried about you. I need you in New York."

My last words were a soft plea, so she didn't really hesitate this time.

"Of course, baby."

But I could feel her body relax with the answer. I brought her even closer, nervous for the first time in averylong time.

"Baby," I started, then took a deep breath, "marry me?"

*

I couldn't have heard her correctly. I pulled away from her, but not too far. Just far enough to meet those damn sexy grey eyes.

"What did you just say?" I whispered, barely able to get the words out.

She was watching me closely, carefully, trying to read me...I tried not to give away anything. She took a deep breath and I saw, for the first time ever, Taegan Elba Maria Gonzalez lick her lips nervously.

"I want you to marry me," she repeated carefully.

I continued to stare and she fidgeted a little.

"Babe?" She inquired, a little confused.

I shook my head, "Tae, I've ruined your life and you want to marry me?" I asked incredulously.

She smirked, "you didn't ruin my life, baby."

I shook my head again, not smiling or amused, "Tae, people are trying tokillme. Your grandfather wants to you stay far, far away from me. You gave up your job,twojobs, for me. Your father was shot in the middle of all of this. And now you're an apprentice for your gangster grandfather...and you want tomarryme?"

The smirk slid into a slow, sweet smile, "yea."

My heart was racing...was this really happening? I mean...I couldn't wrap my head around it.

"But Tae—"

"Baby...marry me."

That damn soft, sexy, sweet voice was sending tingles directly up my spine.

"It's not a good idea Tae," I argued, trying to remain rational even though I wanted to scream yes from the top of every building in New York City.

"Baby, please," she begged softly, sweetly.

I closed my eyes and swallowed, knowing there was only one answer I could give her. "Of course I'll marry you," I whispered.

I opened my eyes in time to watch her eyes, pleased when I saw the light, the spark, that appeared in them before she bent her head to kiss me.

I sighed, thinking one thought before my brain began to fuzz over...her grandfather was going to be pissed.

*