1850

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Bard
The Bard
29 Followers

As she lay in her bed, Mary's body screaming for sexual release. She was unsure if Philip's leaving was a good thing or not. She now would have a chance to finish herself off, but she wanted him so badly it hurt, so before he disappeared she asked him where he was going.

"To bed," was the reply. "As soon as I wash up."

Mary smiled to herself, for soon she'd have that release, but she needed to be just a bit more patient, and so as Philip left she slipped out of her bed and watched from the window. Sure enough, Philip went to the well and poured bucket after bucket of cold water over his head. It seems that her pent-up sexual needs were not alone, as even with all that cold water his pants still bulged provocatively.

Soon, Philip turned from the well and headed back to the cabin. His bulge had subsided a bit, but had not disappeared entirely. Mary turned as well, and smiled again before jumping back into bed. As expected, Philip poked his head back into the room to ask if there was anything he could do for her before he turned in, but Mary smiled weakly and said, "No, thank you," in a soft voice.

About ten minutes later, Mary again left her bed, this time walking directly into the main portion of the cabin. There on the floor was Philip, lying restlessly in front of the fireplace. She suspected he was trying to relieve the tensions, but would not let that happen without her, and so she said, "Oh, God, Philip, I'm so cold!"

Shocked by the sudden noise, Philip rolled quickly onto his side and looked around. He knew Mary was standing somewhere in the darkness, and then she came into view, walking between him and the fireplace. Her back was to him, but Mary knew he would be looking because the nightdress offered quite the silhouette, becoming almost see-through with the light of the fire. She stood that way for the longest time, complaining about how she suddenly became so cold, then she turned to offer him a profile. Philip's eyes were glued to her body, and so again Mary stood, offering him the curvy silhouette. Just when she thought he'd had enough, she feigned another faint, this time dropping to his side. As she had expected, he immediately came to her rescue.

Mary opened her eyes and asked if she could share his bed because she was so cold, and, of course, being the gentleman, he agreed. Suddenly it dawned on him that beneath his bedroll he was nude, and he tried desperately to think of some excuse but she rolled in under his covers before he could say anything. At first he tried to stay away from her body for fear of Mary noticing both his predicament and his lack of attire, but she kept pushing back into him, saying that he was "So warm," and so he gave in, concentrating on keeping his hips away from her.

Perhaps another ten minutes had passed, when Mary shifted positions so that her hips were nestled against Philip's, and although he was no longer hard, he could still feel the nice shape of her body. At first he started to pull away, but then realizing she did not notice, he decided against it, for he had lusted after this sweet body for hours and at least this minor intimate contact was due him. Unfortunately, his mind was still racing, and now with Mary's body snuggled up against him, he began to get hard again. This time he shifted a bit, but in doing so, the tip of his cock passed beneath the hem of her nightdress. Oh, God, how sweet it felt! Warm, no hot, and so inviting. Again he started to think about what he should do when Mary shifted, allowing his ever-hardening member to touch between the cheeks of her ass. "Oooohhhhh," she moaned, and then after a slight pause said, "Oh, Jacob, that is so sweet!"

Suddenly realizing that Mary was asleep and dreaming of her husband, Philip started to consider his options. It was true that he didn't want to hurt her, but he also wanted her more than he had wanted any other woman in a long time, so he decided to try and get as much as he could.

Now, with the gentlest of touches, Philip started to caress Mary's sweet leg. He applied a bit of pressure with each caress down to the knee, and soon her leg began to move forward. This movement had a duel effect, for as her leg shifted, so too did his hard prick, and soon it began to slip between her legs and along the moist lips of her wet pussy. Now Philip shifted his position, this time bringing the tip of his rock-hard member to the opening. He waited a moment, then flexed his hips forward, causing the tip to slip ever so slightly inside. Another moan from Mary spurred his actions, and so with yet another flex he drove the head completely inside. After a brief pause, perhaps to ensure she was still sleeping, Philip then started to slide in and out rhythmically. Her body accepted the sweet assault, building to greater and greater plateaus, and then just when her body wanted to scream out, he stopped.

Philip knew that with just a few more strokes they would both be rocked by orgasms, but now he feared that in bringing her to that state he would awaken her, and so was fighting with his desire to come and that of keeping Mary the innocent little wife. His decision was made for him though, as suddenly Mary called out, "Oh, Jacob, not yet!" and her hips flexed back against him. That minor action was enough, though, for now Philip wanted to come deep inside her, and all thoughts of keeping her from waking were lost. Perhaps he rationalized that in her current state Mary would believe it was her husband, or perhaps she'd think it was her fault, but in any instance, he slowly began to grind again. It took a few extra strokes as he had let some of the intensity wane, but after that brief pause, he did indeed explode deep inside. With each spasm of his hard cock, held deep inside, Mary's own orgasm flared up again and again. She screamed out as the day-long teasing came to a head, culminating in the most intense orgasm.

Perhaps feeling a bit guilty, Philip held Mary tightly so she could not turn and see him. Together they remained in that position until they drifted off to sleep.

As she slipped into Philip's bedroll Mary was thrilled to find he was nude, so much so in fact that she was sure she'd finally get him to make love to her, but he kept his distance. Each time she moved closer he moved away, but she was persistent, and he finally allowed her back to snuggle up against his chest. Oh, how warm he was! Just this minor closeness caused her pussy juices to start flowing all over again, but she now knew it should be taken very slowly. After a few minutes, she shifted her body so that her hips were now in direct contact with his, but in raising her ass, she had also dragged her nightdress higher. Now her legs, much like his, were bare, and she could feel the wonderful outline of his cock as it pushed lightly between the cheeks of her ass. For the briefest moment Mary thought Philip was going to move away as the pressure began to ease, but then it returned and she smiled in victory.

As she lay snuggled up against Philip's whole body she began to feel the twitching of his cock. It was getting harder by the minute, and as luck or planning would have it, Philip shifted and it slipped under the raised hem of her nightdress. Oh, how it was sweet, hot, and so hard, but now it was Mary's turn, so she shifted and forced it up between the cheeks of her ass, and this sensuous contact forced her to moan audibly. She thought for a moment, then added, "Oh, Jacob, that is so sweet!" figuring that Philip might consider it a dream. It didn't take too long to figure out his decision, for soon his hand began to lightly trace a pattern up and down her leg. Each time he reached her knee, he applied a bit of pressure, which she took as an indication that he wanted this leg moved, and so now with each new pass Mary moved it ever so slightly. It only took two of those tiny moves though for Mary to realize just how sweet this was. As she moved her leg forward, his cock would slide deeper between her ass cheeks, and it soon was sliding along the wet, hungry lips of her throbbing cunt. Again she felt him shift his body slightly, but in doing so his cock was now gently pushing against her wet pussy lips; then, after the briefest of pauses, she felt the tip enter. Oh, God, she wanted to scream as it was so sweet and so needed, but she bit her lip, only allowing the smallest of moans to escape. Then another flex and he was inside. Her body was now shaking with the desire he had inspired, and just as she was going to make the next move, he began sliding his cock rhythmically in and out of her.

With each stroke her body quivered with desire, and she felt herself building to an intense orgasm. It was so close when suddenly Philip stopped moving and Mary wanted to scream "NOOOOOO!!!!!" but it suddenly dawned on her that he was still deep inside and had not as yet come. Instinctively, she flexed her hips, wanting the orgasm he had so diligently built up in her, and called out, "Oh, Jacob, not yet!" This seemed to work as the rhythm began again. Now her orgasm was so close she could just taste it. She felt Philip's cock begin to swell and spasm deep inside. With each spasm her own body came again and again, until the waves of pleasure rolled in like the sea. She tried to turn and kiss him, but suddenly Mary found he was just holding her tightly, allowing every single spasm of his cock to feel the warm sweetness of his prize. Together they just drifted off, exhausted from the day's teasing and ultimate release.

Mary couldn't imagine how much time had passed, but suddenly she became aware of driving desire. Her hips were grinding against the sweetest sensation, but it was not a hard cock nor a gently probing finger. "Ohhh!" she cried out as the first minor orgasm passed through her, and her hands reached down to find hair. "OHHH!" she cried out again, as it suddenly dawned on her that it was a teasing tongue causing this sensation. Her hips flared up to meet the invader, and then spasmed with the second minor orgasm. "Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned as the waves of pleasure continued; then she felt the addition of a finger. At first it probed deeply, in long, slow strokes, then began a quarter turn with each probe. Again she became aware something was not normal, and she guessed that it was probably two fingers crossed, thus forming a ridge to tease with each stroke.

"MMMMMMmmmmmmm," she moaned even loader as her body again spasmed, but this was only a prelude to even greater pleasure. The lips of his mouth encased her clit and then moaned into her bush, causing vibrations of pleasure, and she screamed "Oh God, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Bucking wildly up onto the hot tongue, the lips again encased the clit and as she steeled herself for the moan, but instead the mouth sucked in a breath, dragging cool air up around the hard bud. Her breathing was now extremely ragged as she bucked and writhed under his ministrations, and then, suddenly, they stopped.

The pause was brief, though, as suddenly the rock-hard cock slid in as deep as it could and she came again. This time it was so intense she almost passed out, but as she regained her composure she felt it continue to drive in and out until it suddenly seemed to explode deep within. She had never felt the satisfaction of such an intense orgasm, nor had she ever had a lover do half the things this man did. She was completely satisfied, exhausted, and yet still wondered what could possibly be next...

The Bard
The Bard
29 Followers
12