19 & Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers

Her pussy was amazingly slippery and quite snug so it felt incredible as I slid my cock repeatedly in and out of it. Despite how pleasurable it felt, I was not feeling the immediate build of an orgasm, which I attributed to having cum once already. Fortunately, it seemed to work out the opposite way for Becky. It seemed like, after having that first orgasm, the subsequent ones came easier. I hadn't been fucking her from behind for very long when I felt her entire body trembling and her pussy, amazingly, felt even hotter and more slippery. The better her pussy felt, the faster I was fucking her, just wanting to feel that intense pleasure as much as I could. Of course, the faster I fucked her, the faster she came again. At my age, the times I'd been able to make a girl cum during sex were few and far between, so giving a girl multiple orgasms during sex was unprecedented. I didn't know if it was being pregnant or if that was just the way Becky was but it was doing wonders for my ego.

When I felt my orgasm gradually building, I was starting to wonder if it was going to be okay to cum inside her. I knew that there obviously wasn't any concern with getting her more pregnant, but I wasn't sure that it was cool to assume she'd be okay with it, especially after what had happened with the last guy she'd let do that. Almost as if she was reading my mind, she said, "You can cum inside me if you want." It was the first time I'd ever been given that kind of clearance while riding bareback so, even though I would have been cool with pulling out and pumping a load on her lower back or in her ass crack, I knew cumming inside her without protection was going to feel absolutely outstanding.

As stoked as I was, I wasn't necessarily anxious to reach that point because I was really enjoying fucking her. I didn't end up slipping my fingertips down to stroke her clit after all because she quite obviously didn't require the additional stimulation. Instead, I continued to fondle her swinging tits until I started getting closer to cumming. At that point, I brought my hands back to her waist and held her as I fucked her harder and faster, my orgasm building more quickly. When I finally exploded into her with a moan of pleasure, I continued to thrust with each spurt of jizz and, before I'd finished cumming, she started trembling as she came again. I only stopped thrusting into her when my cock started to soften and, at that point, she straightened up on her knees, leaning back against me. My hands went from her hips to her belly and caressed it as she tilted her head back so we could kiss.

My cock slipped out of her as we were kissing and my hands migrated up to cup her tits. As she turned toward me, still kneeling on the couch, my hands went from her tits to her ass and her arms went around my neck. We made out for a few minutes until she had to move off of the couch as my cum started running out of her pussy and down the inside of her thighs.

"Stains on the couch cushions might give us away," she laughed as she reached for a nearby box of Kleenex. She handed me a couple then started cleaning herself up as I did the same. She took the Kleenex to the bathroom and flushed them then closed the door I assumed to clean herself up further. I gathered up my clothes while I waited for her, thinking that, at the very least, I should be ready if I needed to take off abruptly since it was getting late.

"Have to go?" she asked as she returned and saw me getting dressed.

"I don't know," I replied, "Do I?"

"Probably," she confirmed, "though I wish you didn't."

"Well, I'm on break all week," I told her, "I'd like to see you as much as possible."

"Even if that means sneaking around in the dead of night?" she asked.

"Whatever it takes," I assured her, taking her in my arms and kissing her. We held each other for a few minutes before both getting dressed. She went upstairs and checked quickly to confirm that the coast was clear then called for me. She walked out the back door with me in case her parents were on their way; she wouldn't want them pulling up as I was walking down the front walk. As we stood on the back deck saying good-bye, I noticed another door.

"Is that from the garage?" I asked, pointing to it.

"Yes," she replied, "so we'd see their headlights if they were to pull in while we're standing here, but you wouldn't want to pass that door as you made your escape."

"Actually, I was thinking that, if your parents are sound sleepers, we could rendezvous in the garage in the dead of night."

"That's not a bad idea," she said, "It wouldn't be the ideal spot but given a choice of that or nothing, I'm sure we can make it work and the risk of anyone finding out would be minimal."

So we agreed that, the next night, I would come by at 11:30pm, which would be 90 minutes after her parents typically went to bed. The first thing I'd check would be that there was not light in their bedroom window, then I'd come around to the garage door. If Becky was already in there, she'd have the lamp on her father's workbench turned on, otherwise I'd wait outside until she turned it on. With our plan in place, I really needed to take off so we wouldn't get caught and make it even more difficult to see each other. The next night, however, things went smoothly.

She was already in the garage when I showed up, wearing a nightgown and robe. As I held her and we made out, I could feel as I caressed her ass that she was not wearing panties. My cock was growing rigid, but because of her belly, she wasn't able to feel it against her. She did reach down, though, and find that I was nearly ready to go, but I wasn't planning to fuck her right away.

"I'm going to eat your pussy then I'm going to fuck you," I whispered in her ear.

"Then I'm going to suck your cock and swallow your cum," she replied.

Fortunately her parents' garage-kept cars were clean so she sat up on the trunk of the closest one and leaned back against the rear window with her feet on the bumper. I pushed her nightgown up as her robe hung open until her trim brown bush was visible below her baby bump. After kissing along her smooth inner thighs, I ran my tongue up her slit and tasted the abundant juices she was producing. She moaned softly and ran her fingers through my hair as I lapped at her slit before slipping a finger into her snug pussy. I focused on licking and sucking her clit while sliding my finger in and out, knowing that it was not going to take much before she was cumming. Although the risk of being discovered was minimal, we still felt it would be unwise to spend too much time indulging ourselves; we just couldn't afford that luxury.

Her breathing rate was picking up as she tried to keep her moaning stifled while her pussy just grew wetter and more engorged. I wasn't surprised this time when she came very quickly and, obviously, quite intensely. I continued licking, sucking and fingering until she let out a long sigh, then slipped my finger free and straightened up. I had been thinking about her just staying on the trunk and slipping my cock into her, but she hopped down immediately and started to open my jeans. Once she had my cock extracted and had pumped it in her hand a couple of times, she turned around and started to hike up her nightgown and robe. I pushed my jeans and underwear down a little bit further then took the hems of both of her garments and raised them until her ass was exposed.

She laid her head on her arms on the trunk of the car as I guided my cock into her pussy from behind, a soft gasp escaping her as my full length slipped in. Holding her hips and looking down at her ass, I started to slowly slide my cock in and out of her but, again knowing that we didn't have time to indulge, I was fucking her hard and fast pretty quickly. Her ass jiggled just a bit each time my hips slapped against it and I noted that one of her hands crept down between her legs. I'd have stimulated her clit myself but, since she was taking care of it, I moved my hands up to cup her swinging tits.

Since she'd said that she was going to suck my cock and swallow my load, I was planning to fuck her hard and fast until I was on the verge, then let her finish me off. With her apparent natural proclivity for fast, easy orgasms, and her fingers helping the cause, she ended up cumming a lot sooner than I was ready. I continued to fuck her as her body was trembling but, once she'd finished cumming, she straightened up and my cock slipped out of her. She smiled and gave me a quick kiss before hunkering down in front of me and taking my cock in her fist. She pumped it a few times before wrapping her lips around it and inhaling my shaft. It was my turn to gasp as her hot mouth engulfed my tool and her lips started to slide up and down it while she pumped the base.

I'd been feeling the stirrings of my orgasm when she'd cum and fucking her hotter, wetter pussy had continued to bring it on. As she sucked my cock, my orgasm was immediately surging again and, though I had enough time to savor the building pleasure, my cock was soon swelling even more as I approached the verge. When I exploded into her mouth, she continued to suck and pump my cock until she was certain that I was completely spent. When she finally let it fall from her mouth and smiled up at me, I reached down to help her stand.

"Thanks," she said softly.

"No, thank you," I replied.

We held each other for another few minutes before we knew that I needed to go. Over the next several days, we had equally successful trysts in the garage and she managed to sneak in a few phone calls during which we discussed them. I would have been perfectly content to keep up with this routine until I had to head back to school, though my preference would have been for something longer and more relaxed, but another opportunity presented itself. Becky waited until the last minute to tell me just in case it fell through, but her parents had another event to attend on the Saturday night before I would be heading back to school. Because Becky had been so compliant during the week, which was mainly due to her not being sexually frustrated, they were comfortable with leaving her alone again.

I'd become adept at sneaking around her house, so I was even more cautious on that Saturday night in case this ended up being a test of some kind for her. She let me in through the garage since I'd become so familiar with that entrance. We embraced and made out briefly before she gleefully led me into the house.

"We're going to my bedroom this time," she explained, "because I want you in my bed and I want to look into your eyes while you're fucking me."

I loved that she said "fucking" instead of "making love to" or "having sex with."

I followed her through the house and up the stairs, failing to keep my hands off her sweet ass as she ascended ahead of me. In her bedroom, we stood beside her bed.

"I'm going to undress you, then I'm going to undress for you," she told me, "then I'm going ride your cock."

I couldn't help but smile at her take-charge demeanor and was perfectly okay with letting her determine our course of action. I had also done plenty of thinking about things that I wanted to do, however, so I wasn't going to hesitate to make sure we did what I wanted to do, as well. We made out again as she started to work my shirt up and I kicked off my sneakers. She backed up slightly to get my shirt over my head, then let it drop to the floor and started to open my jeans. My cock was already rigid as she slipped her hand into my jeans to massage it before dropping to her knees and working them down. She helped me to step out of my jeans as my cock was threatening to burst out of my tighty-whities. With my jeans cast aside, she massaged my throbbing cock through my underwear then started to slide them down, allowing it to spring out.

As she slid my underwear down and helped me step out of them, she brought her face close to my throbbing cock and stuck her tongue out to lick the head. Once my underwear were dealt with and I was standing naked before her, she briefly pumped my cock in her fist while licking the head before standing up. She had me lay on her bed, propped up on her pillows so I could watch as she stripped down for me. Climbing up on the bed, she stood over me wearing a very cute dress which I quickly learned wasn't the only thing she was wearing. She lifted the hem and showed off a pair of sexy bikini panties which would have made my cock rigid if it hadn't been already. She rubbed the front of the panties while almost directly over my head, then turn and lifted the back of the dress to show me her ass. I wanted to just yank her panties down and have her sit on my cock, but she had moved to the end of the bed then turned to face me again.

She raised the front of her dress again, this time high enough to expose a sexy bra that matched her panties. Holding the hem against her chest with her chin, she cupped and caressed her tits through her bra, tugging on her hard nipples, then ran her hands over her protruding belly. She rubbed the front of her panties again then apparently decided she couldn't wait any longer and started pushing her panties down. As I gazed at her trim bush, she was kicking her panties aside while pulling the dress up over her head. Left wearing only her bra, she quickly shed that, as well.

"I had these visions of doing a sexy striptease for you," she explained as she lowered herself to her knees over my cock, "but I just want your cock too much."

I moved the pillows and adjusted myself so that I was lying flat rather than sitting propped up. She moaned long and loud once she'd guided my cock to her pussy and dropped down on it. I moaned as well, feeling how hot and wet her pussy was as it engulfed my throbbing tool. She sat for a moment, feeling it filling her snug pussy, before starting to slowly move up and down on it. My hands, of course, went right to her tits and caressed the soft, smooth flesh and her hard nipples. After nearly a week of rushed encounters in a chilly garage, lying on her soft, warm bed with her looming over me and no real risk of being interrupted was idyllic, though I considered any opportunity to have my cock buried in her pussy to be pretty sweet regardless of the situation.

I was able to just lie there, enjoying her tits and the feel of her pussy, while she experimented a bit until she determined which type of movement on my cock apparently provided her with the most pleasure. Once she'd made that determination, she started riding me harder and faster, pursuing her first of presumably many orgasms. I did find it amusing that, after claiming that she wanted to look into my eyes while fucking me, her eyes were actually closed as she rode my cock. I was okay with that, though, since I was taking the opportunity to visually as well as physically explore her body. Knowing that I was going back to school the following day, I wasn't sure how long it would be before I got another opportunity to see her naked so I was absorbing every visible detail while I had the chance.

It was no surprise, though it still did please me, when she let out a cry and her entire body began to tremble as she came. She slowed down as she enjoyed the waves of pleasure washing over her but, once her orgasm had apparently run its course, she went right back to riding me hard and fast again. I was savoring the feel of her now wetter and more engorged pussy sliding up and down my tool, though I was in no immediate danger of cumming yet myself. Though not bored with her tits, I did run my hands around to caress her ass while watching her tits bouncing as she continued riding me hard. After she came a second time not long after the first, she slowed down a bit and opened her eyes finally.

"I'm not sure if there are any other positions where we can still make eye contact," she said, finally making eye contact, "so I hope you're not getting bored."

"Although I'm not even remotely bored," I replied, "I do have an idea for another position."

She was game so I had her climb off of me and we traded places. Grabbing the pillows I'd cast aside earlier, I had her lift her ass up off the bed and wedged them under her. With her ass up off the bed, I was able to kneel between her spread legs and guide my cock back into her hot, slippery pussy. As I hooked her legs over my arms and started to thrust in and out of her, she was cupping her tits and caressing her hard nipples with a smile on her face. She was clearly pleased with this option and I certainly had no qualms about it myself. Her pussy was still snug and slick and I could look down and watch my cock sliding in and out of it. Of course in this position she started out initially maintaining eye contact, though I realized that she was starting to get a faraway look the longer I fucked her, so I didn't feel bad about dropping my gaze down to my cock, shiny with her juices.

She ran her hands down from her tits to the curve of her belly, caressing it briefly before one hand found its way to her clit and caressed that instead. The smile and faraway look were giving way to a passionate expression that indicated she was experiencing some intense pleasure. This made me feel very good that I was able to provide this level of pleasure to her. My attention was also drawn to her tits, which were bouncing with my thrusting now. As I thought about how much I wanted to lick and suck her nipples it occurred to me that, being pregnant, she might actually be producing milk. I wasn't sure how I felt about the idea of actually breastfeeding off of her. Before I spent much time contemplating it, Becky let out a cry of pleasure and started to tremble again. I continued fucking her while savoring the increased lubrication in her already slick and snug pussy.

"I want to suck your cock," she said once she'd finished cumming and was catching her breath.

"Can I eat your pussy at the same time?" I asked, since I hadn't yet that night.

"I don't think I'm too big to sixty-nine yet," she replied, rubbing her belly as I slipped out of her.

"You want the top or bottom?" I asked.

"Top," she replied, so we repositioned with me on my back and her on all-fours over me. As she grasped the base of my cock, I was gazing up at her trim, brown bush, admiring it before devouring it. She pumped my cock a couple of times before wrapping her lips around it and sliding them down as far as she could. I moaned, relishing the pleasure of her hot mouth, before reaching up to run my hands over her smooth ass and jutting out my tongue to lick her slit. She moaned herself in response to my tongue, though that wasn't necessarily the reason that I started licking her more vigorously. I did want to pleasure her, obviously, but tasting her pussy again just made me want to taste it more and more. I lapped up the juices that were flowing from her as I caressed her ass before bringing one of my hands down to slip a finger into her. It slid in easily and I started pumping it while licking and sucking her clit.

We were both enthusiastically devouring each other, our moans filling the room, and it just remained to be seen who would cum first. Of course I don't think either of us was surprised when it ended up being Becky. I could feel her snug pussy become even more engorged around my pumping finger and continued to lick her even as she started to shake. She briefly ceased sucking my cock as she let out a cry of pleasure, which was fine with me as I was still focused on eating her sweet young pussy. When she finally stopped cumming, she moved off of me while breathing very heavily.

"You're too good to me," she finally said, positioning herself beside me, "but I want to make you cum now."

She wrapped her lips around my tool again and I watched as it was fully engulfed in her mouth. It felt incredible but it was also extremely arousing to watch. I also had a nice side view of her naked body as she knelt beside me so I admired the curve of her ass and belly and her dangling tits as she bobbed her head up and down. I was certain that she was employing all of her skills in drawing out my pleasure this time because I can't believe that I was able to last as long as I did and the levels of pleasure were incredibly intense. I would have been perfectly happy to savor both the pleasure and the stimulating view for much longer, but eventually I did reach the point where I was on the verge of cumming. When I exploded into her mouth with a moan of pleasure, she swallowed my load and continued nursing my cock until I had nothing left to give. Once she let my cock fall from my mouth, she moved around to lay with me.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers