19 Year Old Girlfriend Cuckolded Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iwallbt
iwallbt
527 Followers

However, I was fighting to not hurl dinner all over because it was grossing me out when I considered that I was definitely smelling and tasting Tom's semen.

Nikki could tell that I was tentative and reluctant in my oral performance. In response, she said, "come on Jimmy, keep licking me … it's okay." "That's it," she added.

Nikki then said that she was getting close to an orgasm. "Go, go, go" she pleaded. I know from experience that Nikki likes me to really go fast with my tongue as well as deep when she gets close.

Nikki's pussy was convulsing, which caused even more of Tom's semen to come out. And I was tasting a lot of Tom's semen. The smell was striking and unmistakable. The taste was not pleasant, but not as bad as I thought.

When Nikki released her hands from my head after her orgasm, I raised up. Nikki started laughing hysterically.

"What?" I asked.

Nikki laughing said, "Oh my God, Tom's semen is all over your face!" She then teasingly said, "oh my God Jimmy, I can't believe that you really ate my pussy after another guy had just deposited his semen inside of me." Nikki added, "that's true love." "What till I tell all of my girlfriends at the bank" she joked.

"I'll flat out deny it Nikki," I responded.

"Well, let's see how you treat me tomorrow Jimmy" Nikki said. "If you treat me like a queen, then you won't have to do that again tomorrow, but if you don't treat me right … I now know how to get your full, undivided attention" Nikki said. Then smirking, she added, "besides, I think you enjoyed it Jimmy, look your cock is hard again."

I ended up dating Nikki for 2 years. That was the first time that she teased or cuckolded me. But it was certainly not the last. Once she discovered that weekend in the mountains that it turned me on when she teased me by flirted with other men, she did it with regularity thereafter.

Damn, do I miss Nikki! She was an incredible woman.

iwallbt
iwallbt
527 Followers