1925 Modern Gloria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You dance very well," he whispered in my ear with an accent I didn't recognize.

"Thank you, I love to dance."

"It is a custom in this club that when there is a slow close dance like this, the woman bares her breasts."

"Does what?" Not too sure I heard him correctly.

"Look around and you will see."

I did look around and sure enough the woman were opening up their tops and if wearing a bra removing it. I finally saw Ruth and see saw me the same, she smiles and took her top off. Well who was I to be a party pooper.

"Okay I don't want to be a party pooper," I said as I unbuttoned the front of my dress and let the top hang around my waist.

"Such beautiful breast, what is you name?"

"Thank you and my name is Gloria and you are?"

He didn't answer just pulled me close so my bare breasts were pressed against his sweaty chest. Oh my God this was sexy. Another first for me.

The next first was while we danced his hands slid down my back and he held my behind in his hands.

When the slow dance ended the band started the Charleston so fast no one had time to put their tops back on, so we all danced around bare breasted. I loved it when guys would look at me, some would try to touch, but I would slap their hands away which most found to be funny.

I finally had to catch my breath and I returned to our table. Mae was sitting there and Ruth and Peggy were still dancing. Peggy's big breasts seemed to be the big hit of the dance floor.

"Having fun Gloria," asked Mae with a grin.

"Should I put my top back on?" I asked.

"You look beautiful like that and my top is off so relax."

Mae was small but she had beautiful breasts, not that I was an authority, though small they were perfectly shaped. I liked looking at them, but felt embarrassed when I realized I was staring at them and Mae grinned when I looked up at her.

"Sorry I didn't mean to stare; this is all so new to me."

"Enjoy yourself Gloria, you're the main attraction here tonight, I'm feeling a little jealous," Mae said.

"Me, what do you mean?"

"Gloria that's part of your allure, you don't know how sexy you are. All the guys I know here have all asked me about you and just from watching you dancing I could see fellas checking you out."

I didn't have a response to her comments, but I liked it that guys were looking at my breasts.

"Someday we should go to the peek-a-boo speakeasy together I think you would like that, do you like having the guys looking at your tits?"

"It's something I don't have much experience with, but tonight has been fun. What's the peek-a-boo speakeasy?"

She was about to answer when Ruth came running up.

"Christ Gloria, its 5 o'clock in the morning, my dad will have a cow if he wakes and we're not home yet."

Peggy and Mae decided to stay and Ruth and I got our clothing in order and left. On the way out the Negro doorman told me to be sure to come back, he'd let me in anytime.

"Thank you Sir." And he let out his big laugh.

We got to Ruth's house and were able to get inside without waking anyone.

We slept for two hours when Ruth's mom woke us up.

"Wake up you two lazy bones, breakfast is laid out".

What could we do, but roll out of bed, Ruth let me wear a robe of hers and we went down stairs for breakfast.

I was famished and really enjoyed my food and the family conversation. After we ate I went and got dressed and said my good-by's and hopped the trolley home.

I was walking down my street and saw my family walking towards me from the other side of block. We arrived at our front porch at the same time. My younger brother and sister didn't acknowledge me at all and just scurried off to get in their play clothes. My dad said good morning but gave me a disapproving looking.

Mom and Kay smiled and gave me a warm greeting.

Mom went inside to prepare lunch and Kay sat on one of the rockers on the front porch. I plopped down in the chair next to her.

"Gloria, about what I told you yesterday, about you know?"

"You mean letting Charlie peek at you."

"Damn it Gloria not so loud."

I said while laughing," I wasn't that loud and I was just teasing with you, what about your perversion?"

"I'm not perverted."

"Okay I won't fool around, what is it?"

"I just wanted to make sure you will never tell anyone about it. I could lose my job."

"I promise I would never say a word, but you should get fired for selling me that cheap underwear."

"I don't sell cheap anything, what are you talking about."

I lifted my dress and showed her I was naked.

"Your cheap step-ins fell off me on the dance floor."

We paused for a second then started laughing and we couldn't stop. The harder we tried to stop the more we laughed. Finally my Dad came out to the porch and told us to stop carrying on and act like proper ladies. Lord knows we wanted to stop laughing especially with Dad being mad, but we both started laughing louder. We did manage to run past him and head to our bedrooms to calm ourselves.

The next few weeks at work were very busy and very stressful. I was even able to get some over time. The job was mind numbing, but I tried to stay focused.

After receiving a stack of documents that needed to be typed I noticed an error on one of the pages. It had to do with a point of law that was different from documents I was working on earlier in the week. I told Mrs.Gumble and she told me in no uncertain terms that I wasn't a lawyer and shouldn't concern myself with what I was typing, just type. I told okay but it was her neck if I was correct. She gave that some thought then told me and the other four typewriters that were working on this particular contract to stop, until she conferred with the attorney in charge of this contract.

The other girls thanked for finding the error, not because they cared about the error itself, but since they had to stop typing they were able to take a break and all headed off to the break room. I was thinking I better stay close by I didn't want to have Mrs.Gumble have to look for me when she returned. I'm glad I made that decision because it was only a few minutes later when she came to my desk and said one of the senior partners in the firm wanted to see me. I couldn't tell from her demeanor if I was in big trouble or not.

The elevator took us up three levels to a part of the building I wasn't in before. This is where the attorneys had their offices with the secretarial pool in the center with all the offices surrounding the floor. Mrs.Gumble led me past the secretaries which I knew on sight form the cafeteria, some smiled at me others were too busy working to notice.

"So you must be the typewriter that knows law," said Mr. Bryce the senior partner, as we entered his massive office.

"Hello sir, my names Gloria," I said as I approached his desk to shake his hand.

He seemed surprised that I did that, but didn't say anything just shook my hand.

"So tell me Gloria, why do you believe this line in the contract is incorrect?"

I explained to him how I was typing a similar contract earlier in the week and I noticed the difference in the wording.

"Well as it so happens, you're absolutely right," he said and smiled.

"I pointed the error out to Mrs Gumble and she said I was correct also," I said, giving Mrs.Gumble a boost in the bosses' eye.

"Well it's very nice that you shared your praise with her, but she already told me she wasn't sure and that's why she came to me, but it shows me you're a team player."

"Thank you," I said, not really knowing what a team player meant.

He asked me how long I was with the company and how I liked working here. He thanked me again for catching the error; he then started shuffling papers on his desk so we knew it was time to leave.

"Thank you for telling Mr. Bryce that I noticed the mistake, that was very nice of you."

"It's okay."

"Gloria I would like to treat you to dinner tonight."

That took me completely by surprise, but it would be a new experience, dinner with the boss.

"Thank you very much Mrs.Gumble that would be lovely."

We didn't have telephone at home, so I called my sister at the store and told her I was going to be late and tell Mom not to hold dinner for me. She was impressed that my boss was taking me to dinner.

We hailed a cab outside our building and Mrs.Gumble gave the driver an address and off we went.

The restaurant was one of the new trending places in Harlem. I was surprised because I was thinking she would be taking me to a little local establishment, this was keen.

We ordered dinner and they served us real wine, no hooch here, someone was getting paid off to look the other way.

"Thank you so much Mrs.Gumble for inviting me, it wasn't necessary."

"I know it wasn't honey, and please tonight call be Anna."

I was taken back a little by her calling me honey, does she think of me as a kid?

She told me she was a widow; losing her husband in the war, she doesn't have children so basically she's devoted her time to her job. We chatted throughout dinner and yes, she smiled, smiled a lot. It's funny how much different people are when out socially.

"So Gloria, do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, I haven't met anyone that interests me."

"Are you seeing anyone?"

"No, like you I haven't met anyone that I would date. I get asked out a lot by the lawyers, the married ones, and that's not something I want to get involved in. I don't need sex that bad, I get relieved other ways."

"What do you mean relieved?"

"You know when you feel sexy and you need to relieve the tension."

Is my boss, I mean Anna, telling me she touches herself too?

"I must be feeling the wine, sorry I said that," Anna said.

"No, that's okay, I'm interested."

"I go to a health clinic and sit in a steam room, then I receive a massage, which can get quite personal." She said with a grin.

"The lady masseuse touches you, down there?" I asked, feeling shocked and excited.

"It's not a female masseuse," she said, while studying me for a reaction, she got one.

"Oh my god that's unreal."

She laughed and said, "Gloria it's very real, you should try it sometime."

"I will for sure."

Our dessert was served and the conversation was changed.

As we talked about the other people in the restaurant I couldn't help but think about being touched down there by a masseuse. Anna must have noticed the dreamy look on my face.

"Gloria what's on you mind?"

"I was just thinking about the masseuse."

"I hope I didn't shock you, please don't tell anyone at work about this, please," Anna said with a concerned look on her face.

"Oh you got it wrong; I was thinking it was copasetic."

She laughed and said, "Do you want to go now?"

I grinned back and said "sure I can use some relief." And we both laughed.

The cab let us off at a stark looking building with a metal plate attached by the door saying Swedish health club and under that, members only.

"Are you a member?"

"Yes and I can bring a guest for a nominal fee."

"How much?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it honey, it's my treat."

Anna checked in at the front desk and told them we want some time in the steam room plus we want a massage. I think Anna said special massage and the lady at the counter gave her a conspiratorial smile then asked male of female and Anna replied young male.

Anna led me to the locker room. We were each assigned lockers that were next to each other.

"Now Gloria we take our clothes off and put them in the locker, then we take a towel from over there to sit on and go into the stream room to sweat some, from there we go to the massage rooms where I arranged that we will be massaged."

"Okay" was all I said, because my boss, Anna, was lifting her dress over her head.

I stood there like a dope as she removed her dress. She didn't say anything she just looked back at me as she removed each garment. It was like she was enjoying stripping for me. She had breasts larger than I would have imagined from seeing her dressed. She had a slim waist and full hips, I nice rounded tummy, like mine, and a lot of dark curly hair on her puss. When my eyes finally made it back up to her face she smiled and said,

"Do you like looking at my body?"

I could barely get the words out," yes very much Anna."

"I'm glad, now it's your turn to undress."

I slowly took my clothing off knowing she was watching my every move and I wanted her to like looking at me as much as I liked looking at her. "Gloria you're as beautiful nude as I thought you would be."

She was thinking about what I would look like nude?

"I'm glad you think so," and I was glad, but not sure exactly why.

She took me by my hand and led me into the stream room. I was surprised to see that there were about a half dozen naked women in there already. I could hardly see due to the stream, but they were as naked as we were. Anna said hello to one of the lady's and she responded to her by name, so I guess they know each other from other visits.

Anna and I sat right next to each other; we sat on our towels and were completely uncovered. It didn't take long for the sweat, or as my parents would correct me by saying perspiring, the way it was soaking my body, it was sweat.

I would steal a peek next to me and look at Anna's breasts .I know she was looking at me also, we didn't say anything just smile at each other. A strange feeling came over me one time when we were looking at each other face to face, I had the strongest feeling to lean into her and kiss her lips, when I realized what I was about to do I pulled back. Anna gave me a big smile with a chuckle.

The ladies drifted out of the steam room and a lady called in say that our masseuses' were ready for us. Anna took me by the hand again, like I was a school girl and led me out of the steam room. We covered ourselves with our towels and went into a room that was very warm. There were two tables with white sheets on them next to each other. A female attendant, the same one that told us our masseuses were ready helped us get settled on the tables with nothing but a towel covering our behinds. When she left Anna said she could have them put a curtain between us for privacy. I would have preferred that, but I didn't want to seem like a prude so I said this way was fine. I must confess I was feeling a little scared.

Two men entered the room both were blonde and wearing white shirts and slacks. One man was more a boy than man I would guess around 19 and the other one was a man of about 30.

The younger one stood next to Anna and the older guy stood next to me. They had their backs to each other so they could only see who they were massaging. Anna and I had our heads turned so we could see each other.

He began at my feet rubbing me with warm oil, which smelled like spring. He took his time and even though I could feel the strength in his hands he was very gentle. When his hands got to the towel covering my rump, I was disappointed when he moved to my neck and shoulders, from there he worked down towards my behind again.

At last he removed the towel and I felt so sexy having a man seeing my bare cheeks. I felt even more excited when he started rubbing me there with hot oil. He actually had his hand between my ass cheeks. I looked over at Anna, she had her eyes closed but had a blissful look on her face. Her masseuse said something to her in I would have to guess was Swedish, and Anna rolled over on her back. My masseuse then said something to me which I didn't understand, but I took my lead from watching Anna and rolled over. Good God he could see my tits and pussy, I felt so sexy.

As he applied the warm oil to my breasts my nipples were tingling so much I had to touch them myself, he gently moved my hands back to my side, I guess he didn't need my help. When his hands oiled between my legs I moaned and didn't care if Anna heard me or not I couldn't help it, then Anna let out some moans of her own.

He touched all around my magic spot and I was going crazy, when I guess he figured I had enough, he directly rubbed me on the spot that I touch when playing with myself. I felt such a tremendous build up and such a release that I flopped around like a fish out of water, he didn't stop rubbing me and I had that feeling one more time. I laid there breathing like I just ran a race. I turned my head to look at Anna and I saw that she was having the same experience I just had. She looked so beautiful then.

Both men left the room and left us to catch our breath.

"So what did you think?" asked Anna

"I was thinking I was going to lose my mind, I can't believe I let anyone do that to me. This is a memory that will last forever."

"Gloria I think you'll have many more exciting memories. Let's shower and get dressed."

We went to the shower room which had shower heads with partitions between each one, but no curtain or door so anyone in the room can see you. I guess the Swedes aren't very shy.

We took showers across from each other. I looked over at Anna and she slowly soaped her body, I took the hint and did the same thing. We stood facing each other touching ourselves for the others viewing pleasure. We both rubbed our magic spot, when I had my release my legs buckled and I almost feel on the floor. We both laughed out loud, it must have spoiled the mood for Anna because she didn't finish.

We got dressed and I was concerned by the hour and the trip I had home. Anna told me not to worry and she hailed a cab, gave me money to pay him when I arrived home.

"Thank you so much Anna," I said, as I got in the cab.

"See you tomorrow at work honey."

It was after midnight when I arrived home, my parents were nun too happy to have their 18 year old daughter come home in a taxi at such a late hour. I heard all this in the morning while having breakfast.

I apologized and explained that me and Mrs.Gumble lost track of time in the restaurant and she paid for the cab.

"That's all well and good Gloria, but the neighbors will think you were with a man until all hours," explained Mom, Dad just looked over the top of the newspaper, too mad to speak.

I arrived at work on time and was given my assignments for the day by Mrs.Gumble, she didn't act any different than any other day. I almost smiled at her, but caught myself in time.

I ate lunch with Ruth, but never mentioned my evening with Mrs.Gumble, I felt that would be best left out of the conversation.

Ruth asked me if I wanted to go to the speakeasy again this Saturday. I told her I would love to, but I didn't think my parents would let me stay out late. She said her parents liked me and I could stay at her house again. I said I would have to let her know. She felt it necessary to remind me these are modern times and I was a modern working girl and my parents should get with it and not treat me like a child. Sounds easy enough doesn't it?

At dinner that night my parents told us that my mother's sister our Aunt Gladys had a fire in her home, no one was hurt, but the house has to be repaired so my aunt and her four kids would be staying with us. My uncle will stay in Brooklyn at a neighbor's house so he can make the repairs with the help of some friends.

"Mom, how are all those people going to fit in our house?"

"All those people you refer to are family and this is what families do in time of need," Mom said and looked upset.

"Sorry mom I didn't mean for it to come out that way, what can we do to help?"

They will be here Saturday so we have to rearrange the sleeping accommodations, so I'll need your here."

"Okay Mom."

I told Ruth the next day I couldn't go to the clubs with her on Saturday.

I spent the day taking beds apart and moving them from one room to another.

I will now share a room with Kay, and one of my cousins.