1941 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right, you fucking bitch. Beg for it. Ahh, fuck, fuck! Leysa, you take cock like a champ! God, I'm so close!"

However, Alric was determined not to cum just yet. He wanted to feel Leysa twitching on his cock, milking it. Tangling his fingers in her hair, he pulled sharply, angling her face toward his. The kiss was harsh, wilder than the first. Leysa tasted her own blood, moaning, and sucked on Alric's tongue. With his other hand, Alric pinched her clit. He rolled and pulled the swollen nub, making Leysa mewl in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Ah! It's too sensitive, nngh, oh please! Alric, I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come on your cock! Ahh, fuck! Oh god, Captain, I'm coming!"

Alric thrust in hard, groaning. He could feel Leysa's tight little cunt spasming around his throbbing hardon. It was more than enough to push him over the edge.

"Fick, Leysa! Ich kommen! Ah!"

"That's right, uahh, do it! Cum in me, you Gestapo bastard!"

"Ich werde füllen Ihre enge, kleine Fotze! Ahh, mein Gott!"

He pumped his load deep into Leysa's pussy. She wrapped her legs around Alric, keeping him buried inside her until he shot every last sticky strand of jizz in her twitching hole. She could feel his hot cum filling her, and found it deeply arousing. Alric trembled above her for a moment before collapsing, breathing hard. He didn't pull out, plugging his thick semen inside her. Leysa was panting heavily herself, trying to slow her heart rate. She felt woozy and confused. Alric had stirred up something in her that she hadn't known was there. Leysa had never been so thoroughly fucked, nor orgasmed so hard. Even now, she could feel trace sparks of arousal.

After a few minutes, Alric reached up and untied Leysa's arms. He was glistening with sweat, strands of blonde hair plastered to his forehead. Despite the bestial lust he had exhibited mere moments ago, he was gentle now. Alric lowered Leysa's arms one at a time, rolling and massaging her shoulders. She was surprised at how stiff she felt, and grateful for his tender ministrations. The German rubbed her wrists, which were red and raw. The starched cotton of his shirt had not been kind. After a moment of hesitation, Alric kissed them, first one and then the other. Leysa watched silently, dazed. He was so complex, so bizarrely tormented by his own taboo desires. Only now did Alric pull out, eliciting a soft moan from Leysa. He, in turn, answered in kind at the sound. His still-hard cock twitched as creamy white cum gushed from Leysa's pussy. She felt strangely empty without Alric buried deep inside her. He picked up his discarded undershirt and wiped Leysa down, cleaning off blood and various fluids as best he could.

"Are, um, are you alright?"

No longer in the heat of the moment, Alric sounded unsure. Regretful, even. There was real concern in his eyes, though a flicker of hunger flared in their depths when his gaze roved over her neck. The cuts there were still fresh, if no longer freely bleeding. Alric pressed his shirt to them, shaking his head.

"I'm so sorry. I got carried away, I never meant for this to go so far. I...I'm no better than that slime, Kolten. Scaring you, forcing myself on you."

Alric made a noise of disgust, squeezing his eyes shut. Leysa said nothing at first, wondering how best to phrase what was on her mind. When she spoke, she did so carefully, tasting the words.

"Don't be sorry. I might have been afraid, but...I liked that. I wanted it, I told you to keep going. There's something so exciting about you, so dangerous and alluring. I can hardly explain it. When you cut me," Leysa whispered with a shiver, "it felt so good in the strangest way. Just knowing that you could kill me at any moment, it thrilled me."

The officer let out a breath he hadn't realized he had been holding. Pulling Leysa close, he leaned back until they were laying down, her on top of him. His waning erection, still stiff, was sandwiched between them. Leysa propped her chin up on her arms, considering Alric. He, in turn, crossed his arms behind his head and returned Leysa's contemplative look.

"Truly?"

"Yes."

More silence. Both were lost in thought, unfurling in their minds the implications and possibilities of their relationship. Of what they had done.

"I've never had sex like that. Never been able to...let loose before. You're incredible. And," he added with a grin, "I rather like how you call me captain."

Leysa smirked, rolling her eyes.

"I called you all sorts of things, if I recall correctly."

"Mm, and I liked all of them, actually. I enjoy your fire."

"Nazi prick," she murmured, eyes drifting shut.

Alric smiled briefly, watching Leysa fall into a peaceful slumber. He draped the shirt he had used to tie her up over her back, unwilling to disturb the sleeping soviet. Her face was soft, relaxed in repose. The ever-present wariness smoothed away in unconsciousness. Leysa's long lashes fluttered briefly, brushing her cheeks, before she stilled once more. Alric appreciated for the first time just how lovely she was, the hard lines of her body, the soft curves, her full lips and slightly upward-tilted nose. It was hard to believe how lucky he had gotten. In a way, he had to thank Kolten. If he hadn't been such a foul, unrestrained moron, Alric might never have had a chance with Leysa. She really was something else.

Leaving concerns for their future till tomorrow, Alric wrapped his arms around Leysa and let himself fade into dreamless sleep. The two of them didn't stir till morning, exhausted and content.