1950s: 1st Time with a Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," she smiled, kissing me briefly, "You are a lesbian, Rebecca. You may marry Steve or some other guy, but deep down you will always prefer women."

I thought she may be right, although my complete lack of sexual experience with a guy precluded me making any rash judgements. Plus, I wanted kids, "Well, you have definitely expanded my horizons."

"I can see into your aura, Rebecca," she said. "You may not know it yet, but you were meant to do great things for the liberation of women."

"By licking vagina?" I joked.

"I'm serious," she said. "It's time women claimed their sexuality and their inherent right to be individuals instead of a Mrs. Whatever-His-Last-Name is.

I didn't question her rather extreme view, but agreed, "Well, I will do my part."

"Good," she smiled, the serious façade fading as quickly as it had shown up. She kissed me one more time, her tongue swirling in my mouth before she broke the kiss.

Smiling, she said, "Welcome to the revolution," before walking to the door and unlocking it.

I watched her walk away, my head again spinning. An older woman came in and gave me a strange look.

I scurried out and returned to the table.

Steve wasn't there,

He called my name. "Rebecca, I paid already."

"Oh, okay," I said as I grabbed my purse which he left all alone. Men! No way would he be caught dead carrying a purse.

I walked over to him and we headed out.

As we walked to the car, he looked at me and asked, "What took you so long?"

"Er, um," I began.

He continued, "Your face is even shinier and you smell like tuna fish."

I couldn't help but laugh.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"Oh, nothing," I said. "Please take me home. I'm really not feeling that well."

.....

As I finished reading the first story, my head was spinning the same way my great-grandmother's was all those years ago.

And, although she was my great-grandmother, the story had made me incredibly horny.

I moved my hand to my pussy and began pleasuring myself.

Like great-grandmother, I too had been questioning my sexuality. Thankfully, it is 2016, and being bisexual, lesbian, transgendered, or any other sexual preference a woman may have is accepted a lot easier than back in the 1950s.

Did great-grandmother know I was having my own sexual identity crisis? I had been with a few boys (sucked a dozen cocks at least, fucked five) and a few girls (three of my fellow classmates, one teacher, a woman I babysit for, Mom's good friend, and most recently Zelda, who was my chemistry partner this semester).

I closed my eyes and began fingering myself as I replayed the domination of Zelda just last week, a nerd girl I knew was curious about her sexuality based on the way she stared at my legs and tits in my cheerleading outfits.

We were studying and I convinced her to take a break. I suggested we try giving her a makeover and had her, after much convincing, get undressed. She had a surprisingly great body hidden behind her conservative attire, and I told her so.

She didn't believe me, so I got undressed too and showed her that her breasts were actually bigger than mine.

She was so adorably nervous. I took her hands and put them on my breasts.

She seemed completely mesmerized by them. She squeezed them with a fascination like a child playing with a new toy. I purred, "Go ahead, kiss them Zelda, I know you fantasize about them all the time."

She obeyed, not at all denying my accusation, her mind focused only on my breasts. I purred, as she splattered every inch of both my breasts with kisses and licks, "You get an A in attention to detail."

I put my hands on her shoulders and slowly guided her down to her knees, her face now directly in front of my pussy. She said, as she stared at my pussy, "I've never done this before."

I said, "Just pretend you will only get an A if you get me off."

"Okay," she said, her gaze never leaving my pussy. She slowly leaned in and licked me. I smiled at how easy that was... for some if you just gave them an opportunity, they would take it. As she licked, her hand went to her pussy.

I questioned, deciding to make it clear who was in charge, "Did I give you permission to touch yourself?"

"What? No," she said as she moved her hand away.

"Focus on the task at hand, Zelda," I ordered.

"Okay," she nodded, and resumed licking me.

She took her time. She explored. As did her hand... back to her pussy.

I moved away and asked, "Do you really want to earn your 'A' in pussy pleasing?"

Her face went red as she moved her hand away from her pussy. "Yes."

"Then do as you're told and focus on me," I ordered. I then remembered I had rope in my purse from an early adventure and ordered, "Don't move."

She remained on her knees as I grabbed the rope, went behind her, and tied her hands behind her back.

"W-w-what are you doing?" she asked.

"Training my new slave," I said, adding the term of submission for the first time. I had been both the submissive and the dominant in my few encounters, and already understood the power of words and the timing to use them.

"Oh," was all she said as I returned to standing directly in front of her.

"Do you want to lick me?" I questioned.

"Yes," she whispered, sounding so shy.

"You sure?" I asked, "You don't sound confident in your answer."

"Yes, I want to lick your vagina," she ordered.

"I have a pussy or a cunt, my pet," I corrected.

"May I lick your pussy, Kimmy?" she asked, looking up at me for the first time... the same insatiable look I had seen a few times before. The same insatiable look I have had on occasion.

"You may, my pet," I nodded, knowing that this had to be a soft domination.

She resumed licking and I just allowed the pleasure to increase, smiling down at the cute nerd who was coming out of her shell.

"Such a good pet," I purred as she continued her lengthy exploration of my entire pussy, at the moment focusing on the labia.

She actually moaned in response and I knew I had a keeper. It was obvious she was eager to please in class, and thus made a perfect submissive subject to seduce. I truthfully thought it would have been more difficult, but I wasn't complaining.

"You like my pussy, my pet?" I asked.

"Yes," she said.

"Tell me more," I ordered.

"I love your pussy, Mistress," she answered.

"Mistress?" I questioned, a word I had uttered myself and made a couple others use towards me. Yet, having her say it on her own accord the first time surprised even me.

She admitted, looking up at me, "I've fantasized about this moment all semester, Mistress."

"You have?" I said. "I should punish you for not telling me this sooner."

"I didn't know how to tell you," she said.

"Fair enough," I nodded. "It's not easy to ask someone if you could please munch on their cunt."

"No, it's not," she laughed softly at my vulgarity. She resumed licking as my orgasm rose quickly.

"Oh yes," I moaned, as I put my hands through her hair. "You are such a natural little pussy pleaser."

She moaned again, seemingly getting excited by the declaration.

Eventually, I came and flooded her eager lips with my cum.

I smiled down at her once my orgasm was complete, "You definitely get an 'A'."

"Not an 'A' plus?" she questioned, looking so sexy with my juices on her face.

"No, no," I said, "You will need lots of practice to get an A plus."

She said, looking up at me eagerly, "Well, practice makes perfect."

"That it does," I moaned, as I returned to the present and my own orgasm hitting me.

I closed the scrapbook, suddenly exhausted, and full of questions I could never ask.

Yet, I hoped, the scrapbook may be able to answer them.

I closed my eyes and drifted into slumber wondering what would happen next in great-grandmother's story.

THE END... for now.

Coming Next: 1950s: Housewife Lesbian Society

If you enjoyed the artwork of Rebecca and this story, please feel free to check out my other Rebecca collaborations:

Straight Housewife Blackmailed

"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair

Summer of Slut: MILF Challenge

Coming Out in Costume

New Family Tradition: Lezmas Eve

12