1950s: Housewives' Pet Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved back to her pussy, but this time I shifted from slow and tentative teasing to fast and aggressive pleasing.

"That's it," she moaned, "get that tongue deep in there."

I obeyed, trying to use my tongue as a tiny cock.

She grabbed my head and pulled me deep inside her pussy. She ground her pussy up and down on my face and all I could do was extend my tongue and lick.

In less than a minute, I felt my face coated with cum.

I lapped as best I could, loving the taste of pussy juice.

When she finally let me go, she said, "Fuck, I'm going to be using you a lot."

Oddly, it wasn't the declaration that she was going to use me a lot that turned me on, it was hearing her swear. It seemed so strange coming out of her prim and proper mouth.

"Stand up," she ordered.

I did.

"Bend over," she ordered.

I did.

"You have a great ass, Rebecca," she said, as her hand gently caressed it.

"Thank you, Mistress," I said, in awe that she had me bent over in the boardroom... just as the bell signalling lunch was over rang.

"It's okay if you're late," she said. "I know you have Mrs. Parks next."

"Okay," I nodded, knowing that Mrs. Parks definitely knew about the secret society, although not sure if she was an active member.

"Ready for your next training session?" she asked.

"Pleasing you under the table with others in the room wasn't training?" I asked.

"That was the appetizer," she replied, as she suddenly slapped my ass...hard.

I yelped, completely off guard.

She spanked me a dozen times, each one creating a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"You like getting spanked?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered, unsure if I actually did or not.

"I want you to come from getting spanked," she ordered. "Go ahead and rub yourself as I spank you, my little slut."

"Okay," I agreed, moving my hand to my pussy and rubbing frantically the moment I was given permission to come.

And a half dozen spanks later, I came... hard.

I couldn't believe how quickly I could come once I was given permission... as if my orgasms controlled my body.

She sent me back to class, after I was allowed to wash my face. My ass was sore, and sitting through the rest of the school day was excruciating.

A few days later, I was introduced to the art of fisting with Mrs. Smith and another housewife, the newly married and newly added to the society, Mrs. Echols.

Mrs. Smith had me fist Mrs. Echols, teaching me how to go slow, using my fingers and wrist.

Mrs. Smith then had Mrs. Echols return the favour. Getting fisted when lying on my back was one sensation, getting fisted while on my stomach was somehow entirely different.

I came so hard that I actually passed out.

Once I recovered, I fisted Mrs. Smith to an orgasm while Mrs. Echols licked her clit.

Next I was fucked to multiple orgasms by Mrs. Hamilton, who also liked to tie me up with a belt.

Every Monday, I went to Mrs. Hurdle's house in the morning before school and had breakfast in her kitchen, on my knees.

Next was Mrs. Parks. She asked me to stay after school to help her get ready for the evening's parent-teacher interviews.

To my surprise, that meant getting her off under her desk.

All night.

I sat under her desk for three hours, lapping her pussy between parent-teacher interviews... including one with my mom and dad.

I could barely hold in my laughter, as Mrs. Parks said so many things that had double meanings:

-Your daughter is an eager beaver.

-Your daughter is a dedicated student always willing to learn new things.

-Your daughter is willing to do anything I ask her.

-Your daughter is very obedient and respectful.

Once my parents were gone, Mrs. Parks quipped, "Your mother has a nice body. I bet she would be a great addition to our society."

"She never would," I said, still between her legs.

"Never say never," she smiled, as I returned to pleasing her.

Once the last interview was done, she pulled me out from underneath, which I was thankful for, my entire body aching, and she kissed me.

Breaking the kiss, she ordered, "Get completely naked and get on my desk."

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Now!" she ordered.

"Sorry, Mistress," I apologized knowing better than to ever question a person of authority.

I got undressed, got onto the desk and waited.

She grabbed an empty coke bottle, spread my legs and rubbed it up and down.

"Want me to fuck you with this bottle, Rebecca?" she asked.

I moaned, as the bottle parted my lips, teasing me, "God, yes."

"I'm so happy you're the newest pet," Mrs. Parks said.

"Me too," I moaned.

"I've fantasized about you under my desk ever since I heard you were the one," she revealed, as she leaned in and kissed me.

"I've had similar fantasies, Mrs. Parks," I admitted, which was the truth. She was pretty, had a great body and a no nonsense persona... the perfect Mistress.

"Well, I think we will have you under there a lot more often now," she smiled as she slid the bottle inside my fevered box.

"It would be a great place to have a boxed lunch," I joked.

"Yes, a little pussy a day, keeps the doctor away," she joked back, as she began to pump the bottle in and out of my pussy.

"Oh God, fuck me, Mrs. Parks, make me your teacher's pet," I declared, which was something I had been called by others in my life.

"You'll make a great teacher's pet," she purred, as she continued fucking me.

I came a couple of minutes later, and then sucked on the bottle to retrieve my own cum, something I often had been doing ever since I started being a pet.

I had learned I loved the taste of my own cum. So I always tried to suck my cum off the dildos, the fingers, the bottle or whatever else was inside me.

From that day on, I often had lunch in Mrs. Parks' room, under her desk. I also often stopped by after school to have a snack while she graded papers.

It was a couple weeks later, when Mrs. Madison ordered me, "It's time for you to take all your training and use it to seduce someone."

"Who?" I asked.

"That is up to you," she said, her hands on my hips, as she rubbed her strap-on dildo up and down my pussy lips. "But your good friend Eleanor may be a good first choice."

"Really?" I asked.

"Her mother is a member," she revealed.

"Mrs. Stroman is in the club?" I gasped.

"She is one of the founding members," Mrs. Madison revealed.

"Wow," I said.

"And she has requested that you seduce her daughter," Mrs. Madison added.

"I can't believe it," I said.

"Have I ever lied to you?" she smiled, as she slid the cock in me and filled me deep.

"Noooooo," I moaned, as she grabbed my hips and fucked me.

And as I came, in the church, an hour after Sunday service, I wondered, 'How am I going to seduce my best friend?'

.....

I was furiously pumping my pussy as I wondered what MILF I would seduce next.

I had seduced Mrs. Lamb, a woman I babysat for, but had been considering trying to add to my small, but growing list of pets.

I could seduce our newest neighbour, Mrs. Jamieson, who had just given birth to a baby. Her big breasts would be filled with milk. The idea hadn't ever occurred to me before, but after reading the incest breastfeeding story in the diary, the idea was suddenly rather appealing.

Or maybe the real estate woman who was over the other day. She was over to help with the selling of great-grandmother's house.

She was dressed rather provocatively, as if dressing sexy sold houses... which, in retrospect, it likely does.

Or maybe Tamara's mom, who was always out in the garden.

My orgasm came suddenly as I imagined dominating my good friend's mother.

As I lay in my own cum, I closed great-grandmother's naughty tale of debauchery too tired to read any more.

That said, I was curious if she was going to seduce her best friend.

And as I drifted to sleep, the idea of seducing my best friend popped into my head.

THE END... for now.

Coming next: 1950s: Lick and Fuck Best Friends

If you enjoyed the artwork of Rebecca and this story, please feel free to check out my other Rebecca collaborations:

Straight Housewife Blackmailed

"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair

Summer of Slut: MILF Challenge

Coming Out in Costume

New Family Tradition: Lezmas Eve