1950s: Lick and Fuck Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, Rebecca," Eleanor gasped. "What has gotten into you?"

I grabbed an empty coke bottle from the nightstand, held it up to show Eleanor and answered simply, "This."

This was actually a lie, since I wasn't allowed to come unless I had a Mistress's approval or was in the final stages of Eleanor's seduction. However not long ago Mrs. Parks had fucked me with a coke bottle.

"You put a coke bottle in your vagina?" Eleanor asked, a look of complete disbelief on her face.

"Yes," I nodded, "I actually had multiple orgasms from putting a coke bottle in my pussy." I wanted to stress the word pussy over the word vagina.

"I can't believe it," she said.

"If our men fought for my sexual freedom," I said. "Then I am definitely going to reward them by exploring said freedom."

"Are you a lesbian?" she asked.

"No," I said, but added, "I'm not sure if I only like boys though."

"Oh," she said, suddenly looking nervous and maybe a bit vulnerable.

I grabbed from inside my nightstand another pornographic book that I had already read and handed it to her. I said, "Read this one. It does an amazing job of describing how sex can be more than just a man and a woman."

"How many do you have?" she asked.

"Three," I answered.

"Have you read them all?" she asked.

"I've only completely read the one I just gave you. The one you found is the one I'm currently reading," I admitted, reaching in my dresser for the third book I had yet to read other than skimming the story titles which included:

-First Time 69

-Under the Poodle Skirt

-Drive-in Secrets

-Pajama Party

-Mom's Naughty Secret

-Crushed on my Teacher

-Pinned

-Eating Ass

-Becoming a Lesbian.

I tossed that one to Eleanor too.

Yet, the one I had just given her had the stories that would best set up my seduction:

-My Daughter's Best Friend

-Kiss and Smell

-Submissive Moms

-Teaching to Please

-Cheerleader Lesbian Orgy

-My Friend's Sex Toys

-My Neighbour, My Mistress

-Bored Housewives

-Secretly in Love with my Best Friend

"You can take any one you want," I said, before adding, "The Heart Throbs stories are very, very good."

Eleanor flipped through the Heart Throbs book and stopped on a page.

"What?" I asked.

"There are pictures," she said, staring at one.

I wondered which one.

"Yes, that's where I got the idea of drawing naughty pictures of classmates and teachers," I admitted, which was the truth. Seeing the great illustrations in the book made me horny and started me drawing classmates, teachers and housewives in our community.

"You have more drawings?" she asked, looking up at me.

"A few," I nodded, before adding, "even a couple in colour."

"Wow!" she said.

"Want to see them?" I asked.

"Sure," she nodded.

"Some are quite risqué," I warned.

"More risqué than what I've already seen?" she asked.

"A lot more risqué," I nodded, really liking the word risqué. Although a simple word, it somehow made me feel more mature... as if I were an adult and not just an eighteen year old senior. And if you could believe their own claims, the French had invented sex. Or perhaps only sex theatre.

"Now you have me curiouser," she said, obviously thinking of Alice and a certain white rabbit. Perhaps it was the rabbits who invented sex. French rabbits.

"Don't judge me," I said, pretending to be vulnerable.

"I'm always judging you," she responded with a grin, "Now show me."

I liked her eagerness to see.

"The first one is of Kara," I said, who was one of the bad girls in the school and one I could imagine dominating me and making me be her pet.

"Really?" she asked, as I handed her the drawing.

"Oh my," she said, as she looked at the picture. "Is she smoking a marijuana cigarette?"

"Yes, and you're judging me," I said, again pretending to be insecure.

"No Rebecca, truly I'm not," she shook her head. "But I am curious about your fascination with coke bottles in pictures."

"It's a reminder of what else the bottle can be," I shrugged.

She laughed, "You really have come out of your shell."

"Can I tell you a secret?" I asked, looking vulnerable.

"You can tell me anything," she said.

"You have to promise not to ever repeat this to anyone!" I insisted, feigning nervousness.

She looked at me seriously. "I promise, Rebecca, I'll never say a word. You're my best friend in the world and you can tell me absolutely anything."

I knew I couldn't tell her everything, but I decided to tell her about my summer. Even though we were the only ones in the house I made a show of getting up and quietly shutting my bedroom door before turning back to her and saying softly, "I kind of cheated on Steve this summer."

"How do you kind of cheat?" she asked.

"Okay," I rephrased, "I did cheat on Steve, but not in the traditional way."

"What does that even mean? There are traditions for cheating?" she looked puzzled.

"It wasn't with a boy," I revealed, now whispering, but making sure she could hear and comprehend every word.

"What?" she gasped, this revelation even more shocking than the fact that I cheated.

"It was with a girl," I admitted.

"No way," she said, trying to wrap her head about the information I'd just given her.

"Now don't have a cow," I said, "It isn't a big deal."

"Not a big deal?" she said, flipping out. "This is unbelievable!" very loudly. I had already created the dramatic effect I had been looking for with my hushed words and terse 'leaning confidentially towards her' body language. I was in the door of her figurative house. Now let's see about her bedroom door.

I told her my entire summer story, including both the time in the bushes and the wild time in the bathroom at the café.

She listened in complete shock and awe as if we were at the Saturday matinee that we went to almost every week. As if we were watching a spine-tingling suspense thriller.

Once done, I shrugged, "So there it is."

"Did you like it?" she asked, after a lengthy pause, long enough to have me start worrying.

"Honestly?" I asked, wanting to draw her in more and more... somehow sensing the seduction of my best friend may turn out to be a lot easier than I had anticipated. Sensing I may be able to accomplish the entire journey much sooner than anticipated as well... maybe even tonight.

"Yes," she said.

"It was the most amazing feeling ever," I admitted, which was true at the time. Even though it had since been eclipsed quite a few times as I had thrown myself into my training as the community pet.

"How so?" she asked, completely drawn in.

The kisses are more tender for starters," I said, before adding, "a woman's lips are softer and her face doesn't scratch, and she knows how to be gentle and take her time, and all of that leads to a far more intimate experience."

"Really?" she asked, having no frame of reference at all to go from. She hadn't even kissed a boy.

"Yes," I nodded. "I mean, Steve is a fine kisser and before Ellie I thought he was a great kisser. I love making out with him. Yet, once I kissed Ellie it was like fireworks. A revelation that everything I thought I had known about intimacy had been in black and white and shades of grey but this new experience was in vivid colour. I felt like Judy Garland waking up in Oz."

"I have no experience of such a thing," she sighed, rather sadly and I think putting herself down.

"You need to gain some experience very soon," I encouraged. "It changes everything."

"What do you mean?" she asked. "Kiss a boy or a girl?"

"Truthfully?" I questioned.

"Yes," she nodded.

"Both," I answered, hoping to open more doors of possibility for her, before I handed her another picture.

"This is the very first picture I ever drew," I said. Which wasn't true at all. It was a vague picture of Eleanor and me kissing.

She stared at it.

After a long pause, she inhaled a deep shuddering breath and asked nervously, "Rebecca, is that us?"

"Perhaps," I shrugged, before adding, as I moved closer, "Do you want it to be us?"

"I-I-I don't know," she stammered, as I joined her on the bed... more pictures still in my hands. As if avoiding answering the question, avoiding her mixed emotions (I remembered very clearly what those were like, and from not that long ago), she asked, "What else did you draw?"

I smiled, handing her a picture of our young, super pretty, first year home economics teacher, "Well, here is a rather naughty idea I had for the carnival."

I explained, as Eleanor stared at the naughty drawing, "It's a tube steak bake."

"Oh my God," Eleanor gasped.

"Wouldn't we sell so many more tube steaks this way?" I asked.

"I imagine we would sell out very quickly," Eleanor agreed, staring at the picture.

Next, I handed her one of our cafeteria heads. She was a bit of a bitch, but very pretty. "Here's a picture of Mrs. Weber, preparing a cucumber for a salad."

"Oh my goodness," she gasped.

"Imagine what else that cucumber could be used for," I added.

"Rebecca!" Eleanor cried said with astonishment and then laughed.

"Just saying," I shrugged, as I handed her one of our competing school's head cheerleader in a rather submissive position. "I'd love to put Sylvia in a position like this one."

"Who wouldn't?" Eleanor asked, as she looked at the picture. Oh?! I thought. That sounded very encouraging.

"Or how about the girls from the Catholic private school?" I asked, handing another picture.

"You are so going to hell," Eleanor laughed, now openly admiring my pictures.

"I'll confess my sins," I shrugged, as I handed her another picture. "Here's another way to raise some money."

"Oh my," Eleanor gasped. "Tamara would freak!"

"Why? I gave her bigger tits than she really has," I shrugged, now out of colour pictures.

"I can't believe how wicked your mind is," Eleanor said.

I got up and said, "Want to see my newest drawing?"

"Why not?" she said.

"I didn't have time to colour it," I said, as I went to grab it.

"I'm so disappointed," she said.

"It's another Catholic school girl picture," I added, grabbing it from my sketch book. "As they sodomize Casey with a popsicle."

"You can't be serious," she asked.

"I thought it was wickedly appropriate," I said. Casey was the Lutheran Minister's daughter and a pretentious bitch who feigned being a sugar-sweet goody-two-shoes for her teachers. I walked back to the bed and handed Eleanor the drawing.

"Oh God, you and food," she said.

""I should be considered a revolutionary," I shrugged. "This is a whole new way to have people play with their food." Kids play with their food one way, adults play another way.

"Yes, you should get a humanitarian award," Eleanor teased, as I sat back on the bed with her.

I paused, put my hand on her knee, and asked, taking a small risk, but confident I was reading the situation right, "Eleanor, May I please kiss you?"

She didn't speak, and her smile faded.

I briefly worried I'd just screwed this all up.

Then she nodded.

She closed her eyes.

Smiling myself, I leaned in and kissed her.

I started soft and tender.

At first she seemed frozen, not really kissing me back. Then she began responding, slowly and gradually, but inexorably.

Clearly tentative at first and then with the natural sweetness that a kiss with another woman can bring.

As the kiss continued, both of us giving into the moment, both of us becoming one, I began to move my hand on her leg, slowly moving up at a snail's pace.

Eventually, my tongue slipped into her mouth.

Then hers into mine.

Our tongues began exploring each other's mouths as the kiss became more passionate, and my hand disappeared under her skirt.

As my fingers reached her panties, I felt a chill go up my spine at how damp they were and at the sweet high pitched sound she was now making as she mewed into my mouth.

Taking that as permission, I moved my hands to her sweater and lifted it over her head.

She looked at me, both vulnerable and insatiable.

I leaned back in and kissed her again as I unclasped her bra.

I allowed it to waft down to my bed.

As I broke the kiss, I looked her slowly up and down and told her, "You're beautiful, Eleanor."

"So are you," she said back, as she reached for me and lifted up my sweater, which revealed I wasn't wearing a bra. "No bra?"

"No panties either," I shrugged.

"I need to get out of mine," she said. "They're soaked."

"I want to help you with that," I smiled. First I removed my own skirt, and then hers and her panties. We had both seen each other naked many times. Yet now our ambience was such that it was as if I were seeing her naked for the first time, and she seeing me for the first time.

And it was my turn to be shocked.

Her pussy was completely shaved.

I asked, "When did you shave your pussy?"

""After I saw the drawing of Lori you did," she answered shyly. "Do you hate it? Was I silly?"

"Mmmmmm," I smiled, "sweetheart, that's the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen in my life. You are so gorgeous, top to toe." I pushed her back onto the bed and returned to kissing her, as my right hand went to her wet pussy.

She moaned into my mouth.

Breaking the kiss, I moved lower and splattered both of her tits with kisses, nibbles and bites.

I asked, as I moved my head to her spread open legs, "Do you want me to give you the best orgasm ever?"

"It will definitely be that," she said, looking down at me, admitting, "I've never had one before."

"Never?" I asked. "You never toot your own horn?"

"No," she said.

"Well, it's high time we showed you what you've been missing," I purred, as I leaned down and licked her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she moaned loudly.

"You taste so yummy," I said, as I licked her clit.

"I can't believe we are doing this," she trembled.

It's a fantasy coming true," I said, as I probed her pussy with my tongue and finger.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned again, then breathed something unintelligible. I thought it might be the words, "...happy too..."

I licked and licked and as her breathing increased, I slid my index finger inside her.

That was all it took as she screamed, grabbing the back of my head with both hands and holding my face securely against her flooding pussy, "Oh yes!!!!"

I eagerly lapped up the sweet juices that were flooding out of her, loving that I was the first to kiss her, the first to kiss her down there, the first to give her an orgasm, and soon I would be the first to fuck her.

When she let go of my head, I asked, her juice all over my face, "So?"

"Oh my God," she said.

"Don't move," I ordered, as I removed my hair bow that had already been half pulled out by Eleanor's eagerly grasping hands and I grabbed an elastic band.

I fixed my hair into a quick ponytail, and grabbed the strap-on cock from my closet that I had been given by Mrs. Madison in case my seduction actually worked. I secured it in place and walked back to Eleanor, who was still lying on her back, still recovering from her massive orgasm.

I also grabbed a towel in case I broke her hymen, which I assumed I was going to do.

As I got back on the bed, Eleanor opened her eyes, and saw what was protruding in front on me.

"What is that?" she asked.

"Your cherry breaker," I smiled, as I got her to lift her ass so I could drape the towel underneath her.

"You want to take my virginity?" she asked, not shocked, but playful... apparently wanting this as much as I did. She grinned coyly and even winked. "I don't know about that, my mother always raised me to be a good girl!" Her eyes were twinkling with merriment.

"I want to fuck the shit out of you," I replied boldly, as I moved between her legs.

"I don't want it in my ass," she warned.

I laughed. "That isn't what I meant."

"But I'd love that in my pussy," she said, as she pulled me on top of her and started kissing all over my face before concentrating on my open lips.

I loved feeling our naked breasts squished together.

I loved being on top of her.

I loved feeling her lips on mine; our tongues dancing; our hands roaming. This wasn't just sex, it was something more... something I couldn't really explain.

Finally breaking the kiss, I smiled, "Ready?"

"Fuck me, Rebecca," she said, gazing up at me with total trust. Her words sounded so sexy as I rubbed the cock up and down her pussy lips, which were still very wet.

"Those are the sexiest words I've ever heard," I smiled, as I slid my cock inside her.