1950s: Moms & Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I nodded, kissing her again. "I want to do everything with you."

We got each other off in a sweet sixty-nine and had just finished when her father got home. I asked, "Want to go and see Mrs. Madison tonight?"

"Yes," she nodded.

"Great," I said, super happy.

As we were walking hand in hand to Ms. Winston's house, Eleanor said, "I'm not sure I can do this."

I reassured her, "Don't worry; let's just go and find out what Mrs. Madison has to say."

"Okay," she nodded, clearly nervous.

I reassured her again. "Eleanor, they won't make you do anything you don't want to. At least not at first. And when they do, you'll find that you don't mind. Trust me. If I can take everything they dish out and love it, then so can you."

"Okay," she agreed.

That said, I wasn't remotely ready for what we were about to walk in to.

I knocked on the door and was greeted by Mrs. Madison who smiled, "You're early... very good. Come on in."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, following her in, taking Eleanor's hand again in case she was having second thoughts.

Once inside, I heard Ms. Winston say, "Yeah... There now, that's a good slave."

I was instantly curious who else was a slave... that was my job! I experienced a brief jolt of jealousy.

Mrs. Madison warned, "What you are about to see may shock you, Rebecca."

"Okay," I said.

"But it's all part of the master plan," Mrs. Madison continued. "It had to be done to protect you and to protect the secret society."

"Okay," I again agreed, even though I was curious and nervous about what she was saying.... Not comprehending what she was inferring.

"Go ahead, my pet," Mrs. Madison said, "Welcome to your new reality. And Eleanor, please come with me."

I watched Eleanor follow Mrs. Madison downstairs, looking back at me with a look of trepidation. I gave her a wink and then headed into the living room.

And froze.

My mother was on her knees, naked, her face buried between Ms. Winston's legs.

"Hi, Rebecca," Ms. Winston greeted, her hand holding my mom's head.

I could see my mother freeze as she heard my name.

Yet, Ms. Winston, a sweet and much admired math teacher, used words I had never imagined or ever fathomed hearing a teacher say, "Get back to licking, you fucking slut."

As my mother resumed licking, her face burning with humiliation, Ms. Winston continued, "Sorry, Rebecca, but your mother needs to be disciplined."

"Oh," was all I could muster, as I watched in astonishment.

From behind me, Mrs. Madison explained, "You see, Rebecca, when you agreed to be our housewife pet, you involuntarily added your mother to the secret society. We need her on our side so when you are beckoned, or miss school, your mother can cover for you."

"Oh," was again all I could muster, as I realized her humiliation was my fault. Suddenly I was riddled with guilt.

Mrs. Madison, clearly able to read my mind, explained, "It's okay, my pet. Your mother was already next on our list. Mrs. Stroman was very eager to add her to the club. So all you did was speed up the process."

I asked, "If she's a member of the society, why is she being treated like a pet?"

"For training and for hierarchy purposes," Mrs. Madison explained. "The newest member must always serve all current members as an initiation and to understand the mindset of a pet."

Oddly, that made sense to me. I couldn't deny that watching my mother naked and licking pussy was taboo and hot... my pussy was on fire.

"So, just like you, my pet," Mrs. Madison continued, as my gaze remained transfixed on my mother, "your mom needs to have her own compromising situation on record to keep her loyal."

"Oh," apparently the only sound able to escape my lips.

"So, this afternoon I went to your house while you were at school and told her about your new voluntary community service," she continued.

Ms. Winston began grinding on my mom's face as she offered, "Your mother is already a very good pussy pleaser."

"Like mother, like daughter," Mrs. Madison quipped, before ordering me, "Get undressed, Rebecca."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, as I watched Ms. Winston reach orgasm.

"Yessssss, lick up my cum, you nasty fucking bitch," Ms. Winston snarled wickedly, as she held my Mom so hard in her pussy I couldn't imagine how Mom could breathe.

Once I was naked, Mrs. Madison said, "On all fours, my pet."

"Of course, Mistress," I obeyed, dropping to my knees and then to my hands and knees.

"Slut Cathy," Mrs. Madison said, as finally Ms. Winston let go of her head.

Her face was completely glistening with wetness, her cheeks were ruby red and she had tears in her eyes. But, she didn't look up or respond.

Mrs. Madison repeated, her tone instantly annoyed, "Slut Cathy, look at me."

Mom did, briefly seeing me on all fours, naked, in front of Mrs. Madison.

"Thank your daughter for allowing you the privilege of joining this exclusive club," ordered Mrs. Madison.

Mom whispered, "Thank you, Rebecca."

"For what?" Mrs. Madison asked, clearly annoyed.

"For allowing me to be a member of this lesbian club," she answered.

"Tell your daughter about this afternoon," Mrs. Madison ordered, "and how you became the newest member of the housewife club."

Mom sighed.

"And don't you ever fucking sigh at me again," Mrs. Madison roared, scaring Mom... and me. "Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," Mom answered.

"Now tell the story," Mrs. Madison ordered, before adding, "Ms. Winston you are in charge. I need to go and check on our other new pet."

"Of course, Mistress," Ms. Winston said, as she sat down on the couch.

I watched Mrs. Madison leave.

"Crawl to your mother," Ms. Winston ordered, my mom now sitting on a stool.

I crawled, wondering if they were going to make us do something even more taboo. Would they make us perform incest?"

"You two look so cute together," Ms. Winston said, as I reached my mother's feet. I couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic or not.

I looked up at Mom and she looked down at me.

"Tell the story, Cathy," Ms. Winston ordered. "Tell your daughter how you ended up low slut on the totem pole of the club."

Mom ignored the order and instead moved her hand to my cheek.

I briefly thought she was going to grab my ponytail and guide me to her pussy, something that had already happened to me a couple of times.

Instead, she apologized, looking down at me with a look of complete guilt, "Sweetheart... I'm so sorry I got you dragged into this."

I responded, "It's okay, Mom," as I wondered why she was apologizing to me. It was I who should be apologizing to her.

"Tell the fucking story," Ms. Winston demanded.

I wanted to apologize too, but trying to reassure her, I suggested, "Let's just do what they want."

"Okay," Mom nodded.

<Kimmy, this next part will be told in your great-great grandmother's words. Although you never met her, she was an amazing woman, a very submissive woman>

After a deep breath she began, "Well, Carol rang me up this morning and asked if she could come over this afternoon because she had something to discuss with me and it was urgent. I agreed of course, and prepared coffee and biscuits for her visit. When she arrived, we chatted for fifteen minutes and had coffee before she startled me by asking, "How often does Donald fuck you?"

I actually spit out a bit of coffee at the question. Partly because of how frank it was and partly because she had used profanity. I asked, "Pardon?"

"How often does Donald pound your cunt?" she reworded.

"That is private," I answered.

"I get fucked daily," she said. "And I have my pussy munched daily too."

I laughed.

"No seriously," she continued. "I can't recall the last day I haven't come at least once."

"I can't remember the last time I have," I sighed, before adding, being more frank than I ever had been when talking about sex, which in itself was very rare, "Donald is no longer remotely interested in sex. And I have never had my pussy licked by anyone."

"Never?" Carol gasped.

"Never," I repeated.

"And when did you last get yourself off?" Carol continued.

"Never," I admitted.

Carol gasped again. "You do know that God created your cunt so you could enjoy intense pleasure. Don't you?"

I was still stunned by the conversation, but then I was blown away when she stood up and said, "My dear friend Cathy, it's time you learned the truth."

"Of what?" I asked.

"Of a very big secret," Carol said, bending down and kissing me.

I was like a stone; paralyzed by shock.

Soon my body bypassed my off-duty brain, and I returned the kiss. Having felt sexually neglected by my husband for years, intimacy a distant though fond memory, Carol's tender kiss quickly had my head spinning, and an off-duty brain didn't seem like a bad thing. I trusted Carol. Let her be my brain for a while.

She cupped my breasts. I silently allowed that and she kissed me.

She pulled my sweater over my head. I silently allowed that and she kissed me.

She unclasped my bra. I silently allowed that and she kissed me... OH! how tenderly.

She pulled me to my feet and removed my skirt, pulled down my pantyhose and then my panties. I allowed her to strip me completely naked while I watched as if it were an out of body experience.

I watched as she knelt down to kiss my pussy lips and I moaned... it had only taken her an instant, but nobody in my life had ever given me such pleasure and I knew... just knew... that this would get better and better. "Oh, God."

"Mmmmmm, you're already so wet," she purred.

She stood back up, and ordered, "Come undress me."

I did, my brain still turned off as I willingly did as I was told, my hands trembling but my eyes so steady. I was so eager to see the minister's wife naked. I should note here that never once in my life had I ever considered another woman in a sexual way, but one kiss from Carol and that lack was swept away! I had only a vague notion of what would be coming next, but my whole body was quivering in eagerness.

Once she was naked, she invited, "Go ahead Cathy, taste my cunt."

I still didn't hesitate. I drifted to my knees, leaned forward and licked.

"Good girl," she moaned, which I thought was strange. Yet, her exotic taste had me instantly intoxicated, instantly addicted.

Before I knew it we were on the floor in my living room. I was on top of her, licking her pussy and she was licking mine. I couldn't believe how amazing it felt to have a tongue on my pussy. Nor could I believe how quickly my orgasm built.

As my orgasm grew, I tried to keep licking, but struggled to concentrate.

Suddenly she stopped.

I whined, "Please Carol, don't stop."

"Go bend over the coffee table," she ordered, as she pushed me off her.

"What? Why?" I asked.

She ordered, her tone suddenly changing, "Move. Now. Cathy, I'm about to give you the fucking of your life."

"I don't understand," I said, lying on my side.

"You don't need to, just do it," she ordered, as she went over to a duffle bag she had brought along that I hadn't noticed until now.

For some reason, I still felt compelled to obey. I crawled over to the table and tried to figure out how to actually bend over it.

When she returned she said, "Hurry up, my little housewife slut, it's time to give you the fucking you've craved for a very long time."

I was surprised to be called a slut, but even more surprised by the huge penis that was pointing at me from between her legs. I gasped. "What the hell is that?"

"A cock," she shrugged. "It's obviously been a really long time."

I laughed, "I mean how do you have one?"

"All housewives should have one," she shrugged. "They're great for entertaining guests in the afternoon while the men are at work."

"I can't believe it," I said, staring at this massive fake cock.

"Oh, you can believe it all right; this has already been used on many of your friends," she said, before adding, "now drape yourself over that table, it's time to give you that fucking you've been missing."

"That thing will tear me apart," I protested, even as I wondered how something that long and thick would feel buried deep in me.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger," she quoted, as she snapped her fingers and pointed to the table.

Figuring what the hell, I crawled to the table and lay on top of it. I yelped at how cold it was on my nipples. "That table is cold."

"Don't worry," she said, moving behind me. "I'll warm you up very quickly and very thoroughly."

"Okayyyyyyy," I moaned loudly with surprise, as she slid the entire massive cock inside me with one hard, deep thrust.

"Beg, slut," she demanded, her cock buried deep inside me.

Feeling sexually alive for the first time in ten years, I didn't even hesitate. "Please, Carol, please fuck me."

"Call me Mistress," she responded, surprising me yet again.

Mistress?! The desire to be fucked overrode any hesitation to do anything at all... whatever would please her... anything at all... my thoughts swirling around... logic and questioning and even thinking seeming very far away... whatever Carol wanted is what Carol was going to get... I cried out with all the passion in my soul, "Please, Mistress Carol, please, please, PLEASE, FUCK MEEEEE!!!."

"You sure?" she asked. "I can be a very demanding Mistress."

Not considering the consequences of her warning for a moment, I agreed, "Anything, Mistress Carol. I'll do anything."

"Remember those words, my pet," she said, as she began fucking me.

Her tone was ominous, her calling me 'pet' another warning, but I was too focused on the pleasure she was giving me.

The sounds coming out of me were an incoherent babble as the pleasure that had been growing when she had been licking me flooded back in.

She said, "You said you needed a good fucking so here it is, with my compliments."

"Oh, God, so good, soo... oooohhh, fuck fuck fuck." I responded, unable to even try and say a complete sentence.

"Tell me what you are," she ordered, as she fucked me.

"A pet," I answered, unsure what she wanted me to say.

"My obedient, cunt licking, fuck slut?" she hinted.

"Yes, yes," I agreed, the nasty name calling somehow turning me on even more.

"Say it, fuck slut," she ordered, as she rammed that big cock to depths inside me I hadn't known existed.

I didn't hesitate. "Yes, I'm your housewife fuck toy to use as you please." As I said the words, I became the words. And a tension that I hadn't even noticed but that had building and building in me suddenly disappeared. I knew I wasn't finished yet; the requirements on me would continue coming, but I now welcomed them all.

"Address me as Mistress, fuck toy," she ordered, slapping my ass.

"Yes, Mistress, use your fuck toy," I babbled, not making much sense, my orgasm so close, my eagerness so overpowering.

She ordered, "C'mon now...be a naughty little wife and cum for me!"

For some reason, permission was the last straw that broke the camel's orgasm and I screamed incoherent sounds as the most intense orgasm I had ever had... quite frankly I think the first real orgasm I had ever experienced... hit me like a machine gun.

"That's it! Do it! Cum while I fuck your dirty slutty cunt! Cum for me, bitch!" she ordered, even as my orgasm was already ricocheting around my insides and through my very being. Pching! Pching! Pching!

"I am cuuuummmiiiiinnngg, Mistressssssssss!!!!!!" I exulted to the heavens.

She fucked me throughout my endless orgasm and even as my first orgasm began to dissipate I could feel a second beginning, like breakers crashing on the seashore.

She pulled out suddenly, walked in front of me and shoved the cock in my open mouth even as my spasms continued, although now weaker and diminishing. "Clean your cum off my cock, cum-slut."

I didn't really have a choice. Her cock was in my mouth and she was slowly fucking my face while holding it in place with her grip in my hair. Her cock was so thick that my mouth was stretched to impossible proportions. But my saliva was flowing freely and her cock was becoming cleaner and cleaner so long as I remembered to keep swallowing.

When she pulled out, she said, "Well, I'd say poor Donald doesn't know what he's been missing. You're a natural born slut, aren't you Catherine?"

I was still coming, gently now, and I weakly said, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" she questioned, pulling my hair roughly.

"Yes, Mistress," I quickly corrected.

"You want more, don't you?" she asked knowingly, looking down at me.

"Yes, please, Mistress," I nodded.

"If I fuck you again, you join the secret lesbian housewife society," she warned.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed. "Anything!"

"And you will be expected to serve every member of the society," she continued.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed.

"You really are an eager slut, aren't you?" she accused, as she moved back behind me.

"I had no idea I was before today," I replied, as I felt her hands back on my hips.

"Self-discovery is very important," she said, as she slammed her cock back into me.

"Thank you, Mistress," I gasped as my second orgasm began building instantly.

She fucked me for minutes, talking dirty the entire time. Revealing names of other members of the club... each of which shocked me... each of which intrigued me.

"Will you be a good pussy pleaser?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress always," I agreed.

"And will you be an obedient pet?" she perused.

"Yes, Mistress, and an eager one," I whimpered, my orgasm so close.

"And a good housewife slave?" She continued.

My orgasm was so close and her nasty words were bringing me ever closer to eruption, and I babbled, completely out of control, "Ahh...mmm... fuck me, please! Fuck me, and make me cum... Ooh...oh...unff... I-I promise I'll be a good slave... ohh..."

"Will you lick my asshole if I make you cum, Catherine?'

Although the question was repulsive, I didn't hesitate, willing to do anything to come, anything to make my new Mistress happy. "Ohh, Yess! Yess! Oh... please... like that."

Then a variety of sounds came out of me as my second orgasm hit me. "Fuck meeeee!"

"Such a dirty slut, coming twice on the table where your husband eats," Mistress Carol quipped, as I came like the slut I apparently was.