1950s: Moms & Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress Carol, I'm your slut," I declared.

"Whore Cathy, you're the whole community's slut," she corrected.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, "I am the entire community's pussy slut."

She pulled out, walked back around in front of me, and again shoved her cock in my mouth. As I bobbed on the cock, she told me, "You are such a natural submissive."

When she pulled out, she took the harness off, turned around, bent over and ordered, as she moved back so my face was buried in her ass cheeks, "Lick my asshole, Catherine."

I put my hands on her hips and began the nasty task. I was surprised not only at how sweaty and salty her asshole was, but also at how natural I felt doing it.

"Get that tongue all the way in my shit hole, slut. I want my insides cleaned," she ordered.

I did the best I could until she moved away and ordered, "Go sit on the couch."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, thankful to change positions.

Once sitting, she moved to me and ordered, "Now get me off."

"Yes, Mistress," I repeated, as I leaned forward and resumed licking her pussy... it seeming like hours since I had first tasted her.

I licked her for a while before she turned around, bent over and said, "Now bury your face in my pussy and ass, you hungry slut."

And I did, wanting more than anything to get her off.

"And use your fingers," she added.

I obeyed and I licked and fingered her until she finally came all over my face. I eagerly lapped her cum and knew that I would do so again and again.

When she was done coming, she said, "I expect you to be at Ms. Winston's house at 6:15."

"What about Donald?" I asked, my face soaking wet, my pussy soaking wet.

"Figure it out," she shrugged. "I have one more surprise for you."

<My mother's story done, I, Rebecca, will continue the story now, dearest Kimmy.>

My Mom said, "And apparently you're the other surprise?"

"That she is, Catherine," Mrs. Madison said, joining us again. "Do you like your surprise?"

"I feel rather guilty," Mom admitted.

"You shouldn't," Mrs. Madison said. "She was already a pet weeks before you submitted."

"You were?" Mom asked, looking down at me.

"I was," I nodded.

"Oh," Mom said.

"And now it's time for the two of you to get a lot closer," Mrs. Madison said.

"What? No!" Mom objected.

"Don't you ever fucking question me, slut," Mrs. Madison scolded. "I'm top dog in this society because when I need to be, I'm the biggest bitch in the entire state! I make the decisions here and you will do what the fuck you're told."

"But we're talking incest," Mom pointed out the obvious.

"And incest has been going on for centuries and is way more prevalent than you could ever imagine," Mrs. Madison trumped all possibility of rebuttal. Even though she knew that any opposition had been totally vanquished she added, "And incest is actually happening somewhere else in this house at this very moment."

Instantly I wondered if Mrs. Stroman was here too. Were Eleanor and her Mom having sex as we spoke?

I looked down at Mom's pussy and decided what the fuck. I pushed her back and dove in.

"Rebecca!" she gasped with a moan.

"Such a go-getter," Mrs. Madison purred.

I began licking Mom's pussy, eager to please her, eager to impress the others. I had always loved my Mom, and I longed to show her how much I loved her right now!

"This is so hot," Ms. Winston said.

"Oh Rebecca," Mom moaned, sitting up. "You don't have to do this."

"I want to, Mommy," I replied. "I don't think you can possibly understand how much I want to be your daughter and your pet. PLEASE Mommy, allow me to call you Mistress! Please allow me to make you cum."

"Oh fuck," Ms. Winston said.

That seemed to be everything my Mom needed to hear. "Oh, sweetheart," she moaned, "Oh my darling baby girl, I love you so much!" She pulled me up, pulled my naked body so close to hers, and we kissed each other deeply. Not remotely as mother and daughter, but as lovers who had yearned for each other for so many countless years and only now were able to express the passion that had always been waiting impatiently beneath the surface to emerge, but only now could be released and expressed without reservation. I kissed my Mom and she kissed me, and heaven could only observe, longing to partake in what we were sharing with each other.

I closed my eyes and surrendered totally to the taboo kiss, her tongue licking my lips. Mine licking hers.

After a couple of minutes, Mrs. Madison finally ordered, "I'd love to watch you two lovebirds kiss all night, but I want to watch you two sluts do some other things. Get on the floor and into a sixty-nine."

"Yes, Mistress," both Mom and I said in unison, which made us both giggle. We were no longer mom and daughter, but eager lovers wanting to please each other, taste each other, have fun with each other, and to please whichever Mistress chose to rule us at any given moment. Whatever else happened, whoever else ruled our lives, we were mother and daughter, sister and sister, we loved each other with indescribable passion, and we were inseparable. Till death did us part.

In obedience to Mistress Madison Mom moved to the floor and onto her back, all of her former reluctance totally washed away.

I wordlessly straddled her face and lowered my pussy onto it, before I leaned down and buried my face between my Mom's legs.

As I licked her sweetness, I couldn't believe I was licking my own mother. Even after all I had done these past few weeks, I never could have fathomed I would end up in a sexual encounter with my prim and proper mother. Surreal, but true. And for the umpteenth time in a short amount of time, I was madly in love. This time with my own mother; the woman who had offered her milky breasts to me as an infant, and who today was offering her cunt to me as a lover.

"Oh fuck, I can't believe I'm watching a mother and daughter have sex," Ms. Winston said.

"Look more closely; there is nothing more beautiful than a mother and daughter showing how much they love each other," Mrs. Madison replied with total assurance.

And I couldn't agree more. My beloved Mom's pussy juices seeping into my mouth were so natural. And my favourite new word: my Mom tasted so piquant!

I said, exploring every crevice of her pussy, the same pussy that I had come out of just eighteen years ago that I was diving back into this very moment, "Mom, you taste so piquant."

"You too honey," Mom replied, as she wrapped her hands around my back and lifted her head up to somehow get even deeper into my wet little box.

Her tongue was doing wonders and I could feel my wetness leaking out of me.

"Ooh, honey... look how gooey wet you are," Mom said, between licks.

I replied, between licks, "You too, Mom."

We both licked and licked until our orgasms were imminent and impossible to prevent.

I asked, quickly looking up and looking for Mrs. Madison, suddenly realizing I needed permission, "May I please come, Mistress Madison?"

"My pet, tonight is a very special night. You have permission to come as often as you like. I want you to bond with your mother. Until dawn," she smiled benignly. And then she added, making my heart soar, "After that, it's up to Catherine. She may be a bottom-feeding cum-slut to the rest of us, but to you she is Mistress. She may order you to do... or bestow on you... anything she wishes."

"Omigod! Thank you so much, Mistress," I cried out with all the passion in my soul, burying my face back in my Mommy Mistress's pussy. I now focused on her clit, sensing she was as close as I was.

She copied me, moving her lips to my clit and soon we were both breathing heavily and working desperately hard to get each other off.

"Yes, I'm coming, babydoll," Mom screamed.

As her cum shot out of her, I eagerly lapped up her river of sin.

She kept licking me, and less than thirty seconds after I got Mommy off, Mommy got me off. "Yes, Mistress Mommy, you're making me come. I love you so much!"

And I flooded her face with rivers of cum.

"So good," Mom moaned, as she swallowed my cum. I wasn't sure if she was talking about her orgasm, my cum or both. It didn't matter. I was in heaven, and I knew that she was too. I couldn't believe how wonderful life had gotten all of a sudden.

We kept licking each other through our fading orgasms.

"Ladies? Shall we move on to something else?" Mrs. Madison asked.

We didn't respond, each of us totally consumed with each other's cum.

Mrs. Madison raised her voice. "Are you listening?"

When we still didn't respond, neither of us wanting this intimate moment ever to end, she finally yelled, making us stop, "Slaves!!!"

"Yes, Mistress?" I reluctantly asked.

"It's time to heat this party up" Mrs. Madison said.

"Mistress I'll never deny you anything, but I'm already way overheated," I joked.

"Me too," Mom agreed.

"Stand up, Rebecca," Mrs. Madison ordered.

I did, my legs very wobbly, and I noticed two things. Ms. Winston had a camera and Mrs. Madison had a massive strap-on harness in her hand.

"You too, Catherine," Mrs. Madison added.

Mom did... slowly and stiffly. Apparently I had done as big a number on her as she had done on me.

"Ready to get fucked by your Mom, Rebecca?" Mrs. Madison asked as she moved behind Mom.

"Uh, yeah," I nodded, rather scared because of how long and thick that strap-on was.

"Address me properly, slut," Mrs. Madison scolded.

"Sorry, Mistress," I quickly apologized.

"Now answer the question properly," She ordered. "Do you want to get fucked by your Mother?"

I moved over to a sideboard, bent over, wiggled my ass invitingly and answered forcefully, "Yes, Mistress, I want my dearest Mistress Mommy to fuck me as hard as she can with that fucking big dick."

"That's a much better answer, my pet," Mrs. Madison purred, as she bent down to fasten the harness on my still dishevelled Mom.

I turned my head, while standing upright, my hands clasped behind my back in formal slave posture, to watch as Mrs. Madison fastened the strap-on to my mother's waist and thighs.

"Hold still, slave," Mrs. Madison ordered, "while I snug this up. We don't want it slipping off in mid-fuck now, do we?"

"No ma'am," Mom said, her hands in the air, her tits looking so ripe, her nipples protruding excitingly. She was obviously as submissive, if not more so, than I was.

Mrs. Madison asked, as she tightened the harness, "Are you anxious to fuck your daughter, Cathy?"

Mom answered, her big dick pointing directly at me, "Yes, I am Mistress, very anxious." The way she stressed the word 'very' excited me even more.

Once the harness was on, Mrs. Madison said as she slapped Mom's ass, "Well then slut, go and fuck your hot live-in slut toy."

"Yes, Mistress," Mom obeyed, walking eagerly towards me.

Hearing the descriptor 'live-in slut toy' made my pussy literally gush. The news that Mom and I could play with each other whenever we wanted was super exciting. Actually, that was whenever she wanted, but from the lustful look in her eyes as she approached me, I didn't think I would have a problem.

When Mom reached me she paused, as if suddenly realizing she was about to fuck her own daughter. Which, considering we had already gotten each other off to screaming orgasms with our tongues was rather too little, too late.

I encouraged her, "It's okay, Mom. I want you to. I really need you inside my slut hole."

As she kept looking at me, but still motionless, I added, wanting to talk dirty, to let her know I already understood my place, "Fuck my brains out, Slut Mistress Mommy Dearest. Show me what I'm really good for."

"Fuck our slut, you dumb bitch," Ms. Winston demanded, as she snapped a picture.

Mom moved the cock to my pussy and asked me, "You sure?"

"Yes, Mommy sweetheart," I nodded, "I want to be your pussy slave, your fuck toy, your full-service daughter. Let me give you the pleasure Daddy won't. Use me whenever and however you want and I will be the happiest slut daughter in the world!"

Mom shook her head slightly as she said, "This day is so surreal."

"And the beginning of a new era," Mrs. Madison added, as she moved behind Mom and pushed her butt, shoving Mommy's cock deep inside me. Ms. Winston snapped another picture.

The cock stretched my pussy, creating an amazing pleasure, but also a sharp pain. The sounds that came out of me were incoherent except words like 'big' and 'Mommy'.

Mom whispered, "Just relax, Sweetheart, and do what Mommy says." Holy shit. Mom was taking charge and I couldn't be happier.

"Oooh," was all I could say at first, before I resumed babbling again, my head light. "Make it all gone, Mommy." Then, thinking if she fucked me harder the pain would dissipate and the pleasure take over, I begged, although still not able to formulate a sentence, managing only, "fuck," and "hard."

"My darling big girl," she purred, as she obeyed my babble, beginning to fuck me harder as she wrapped her arms around me.

All I could find to say as she slammed into me over and over again was "Fuck," over and over and over again.

Mrs. Madison commented, "You two look perfect together. It almost makes me wish I could have kids."

"I want my own fuck toy daughter someday," Ms. Winston added.

Mom surprised all of us by saying, "You two can have mine whenever you want."

"Mommy!" I said, then giggled and asked mockingly, "Are you really willing to share your innocent daughter with the entire community?"

"When I'm not using you myself," she answered, now fucking me so hard the sideboard kept banging into the wall.

Ms. Winston added, "I think my wall will need a new paint job after you two are done with your fuck session."

And I couldn't disagree as I was fucked and ravished by my dear, sweet, slut Mistress Fuck-Mother.

I kept talking, enjoying hearing the nasty words flowing out of my mouth, "Yes Mommy, fuck your daughter," and "Pound my pussy, Mommy," and "Make me your personal fuck-toy, Mama," and "Please make your slut come, Mistress Mommy."

My words gave Mom some much needed confidence after her own humiliating submission, and she got verbal too, "You like Mommy's cock, you little slut?"

"Yes, Mommy," I moaned, "I love my Mommy's cock."

"You want to be Mommy's live-in cunt muncher?" Mom asked.

"Yes, Mommy," I agreed, "I'll munch your box for breakfast every morning. I'll pour syrup all over it if you want and you can lick your cum off my face."

"You like Mommy's home cooking?" Mom asked.

"I can't live without it," I whimpered, "I'll eat anything that comes out of your hot oven," my orgasm again building.

"I plan to use you every day, Rebecca," Mom promised.

"Only once?" I complained.

"You're such a slut Rebecca," Mom laughed, at my response.

"I'm your slut, Mommy, anytime, anywhere, anyhow." I promised.

"Excuse me, pet?" Mrs. Madison interrupted.

"Sorry, Mistress, I'm everyone's fuck slut," I corrected.

"Good girl," Mrs. Madison said, as Mom kept fucking me.

"I'm going to come, Mommy," I announced, so close.

"Pull out, Catherine" Mrs. Madison ordered.

"No," I whined.

"What did you just say?" Mrs. Madison snapped.

"Sorry, Mistress, I was so close," I explained.

"It's time for you to have your third hole fucked," she said.

"M-m-my third hole?" I stammered, even though I knew exactly what she meant.

"It's time your mother takes your final virginity," Mrs. Madison said, "as your mother, it's her right and her duty now that she's one of us," coating Mom's cock with lube.

"Oh," I said, with trepidation.

"You must understand, my pet," Mrs. Madison said, as she poured something between my ass cheeks and poked her finger at my rosebud. "All pets need to be three-hole fuck sluts."

"Yes, Mistress," I whimpered, as her finger slipped into my virgin back door.

She fingered me briefly. It was uncomfortable, but not overly painful... and experiencing such a forbidden thing somehow turned me on.

"Do I have to?" Mom asked, as Mrs. Madison's finger left my ass.

"Yes, slut," Mrs. Madison nodded. "But don't worry, once she gets past the original pain and awkwardness, she'll discover a unique pleasure.

I turned around, wanting to be nasty, wanting to impress Mrs. Madison and wanting to make Mom comfortable with what she was being tasked to do... sodomize her teenage daughter. "Fuck my ass now, Mom. I really want you to. I really need you to. Mistress Mommy please make me your ass slut!"

"It will be easier if you are on the floor, my pet," Mrs. Madison suggested.

"Thank you, Mistress," I nodded, instantly dropping to the floor.

Mom moved behind me, rolled me onto my side, and rubbed the cock up and down my ass cheeks. "You ready, baby?"

"Yes, Mommy, please Mommy," I trembled, her hand on my hip.

"Here it comes, sweetheart," she said, as she slowly pushed forward.

An intense pain instantly hit me as the thick cock stretched my ass to proportions it was not made to go. I screamed, as if I had been stabbed, "OH GOD, MOM! Oh God!!!" A bunch of other inarticulate sounds escaped my mouth as I tried to say, "It hurts... it hurts so much." I think it sounded more like, "murph...umpth... oooomfer... ooooooo!"