1950s: Moms & Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom asked, her cock now deep inside me, "Do you want me to stop, hon?"

I didn't want her to for a few reasons. One, I wanted to please Mrs. Madison. Two, I wanted to be a three-hole slut for my Mommy and for all comers. Three, I wanted to give my ass virginity to my Mom; I wanted to come with her fuck stick in my asshole. Her fuck stick. Four, I wanted to feel the pleasure Mrs. Madison had promised would come, although at the moment that didn't seem very possible. I answered, as I tried to deal with the pain, "Nooooo! I have to learn."

"Good, pet slut," Mrs. Madison said, as she promised again, "Just relax, my pet and soon the pain will fade away."

I couldn't fathom this pain ever leaving, and I grimaced as Mom continued invading my shit hole, "Ok, Mistress, I'll try."

Once she was all in, Mom said, "I'm so proud of you, sweetheart, you took my entire schlong up that sexy tight ass of yours." Mom giggled like a schoolgirl. "I never thought I would have my own schlong!"

"Thank you, Mommy," I said absurdly. Then, wanting to feel her fuck my ass, wanting to experience the pleasure I had been promised would usurp the pain, I begged, "Now please, Mommy, fuck my ass, sodomize your incestuous daughter's shit hole."

"Fuck, bitch, you sound so hot with that nasty wicked mouth of yours," Mom groaned, as she indeed began to slowly fuck my ass.

And as promised, the pain slowly faded... and a pleasure slowly grew.

"I love fucking you, sweetheart," Mom said a few minutes later, as she got more vigorous and began to slam into me with each forward thrust.

I concurred. "I love being fucked by you, Mommy. It feels really good now."

Mrs. Madison ordered, surprising me, "Slut Zelda, go and munch on Rebecca's cunt."

"Pardon?" Ms. Winston asked surprised.

Demonstrating that there was indeed a hierarchy in the housewife's club, Mrs. Madison ordered, "Just do as you're fucking told, you husbandless slut."

"Y-y-yes, Mistress," Ms. Winston stammered, as I moved onto all fours to give her access and watched as my teacher crawled underneath me and began licking my clit. The sudden cunt pleasure, mixed with the growing anal pleasure, instantly had me at a fever pitch.

Suddenly wanting and needing to come and come now, I began bouncing back on Mom's cock as hard as I could.

"Such a sexy ass slut," Mrs. Madison purred, as she watched me begin to fuck myself.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, as my orgasm quickly grew again.

"Come for me, my ass slut," Mrs. Madison ordered a couple of minutes later, as my breathing increased and sweat began to drip off of me.

"Come now, my daughter fuck slut," Mom demanded, meeting my backward bounces with hard firm thrusts.

"Yes, Mommy!" I screamed a moment later as my third orgasm of the night erupted through me.

Once my orgasm was done, Mrs. Madison said, "Very good. Let's take this to the bedroom."

I braced against Ms. Winston's legs to get up and said to her, looking at her face wet with my juices, "Thanks for the orgasm, Ms. Winston."

She smiled, "You taste delicious, Rebecca."

"I hope to find out how you taste, and soon," I smiled down at her.

"Me too," she said.

I then followed Mom and Mrs. Madison into a bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, which I could barely stagger to, my whole body jelly, Mrs. Madison ordered, "Catherine, take off that strap-on and get on the bed."

"Yes, Mistress," Mom obeyed, seeming to be excited about the opportunity that maybe it was her turn.

Mrs. Madison then handed me a different, much bigger, strap-on cock. "Holy shit," I said, "That monster isn't going to fit in anyone."

As she fastened it on me, she said, "Your slut mom will take it all, won't you, Catherine?"

Mom looked at the massive cock, which was even bigger than the one she had fucked me with earlier, "My cunt is yours to use as you wish, Mistress," she answered like a good submissive, even though the look on her face told me she didn't think she could fit that massive snake inside her without hemorrhaging.

"Good, answer, slut," Mrs. Madison said, as she tightened my harness snugly. "Now slut Rebecca, go become a mother fucker."

Suddenly feeling a power, a brief moment of Mistress inside me, I moved to the bed with confidence and asked my spread-eagled Mom, "K, Mom. Ready to get fucked out of your mind?"

Mom gasped, as I moved on top of her. "Your father's is only five inches."

"They say bigger is better," I purred, as I rubbed the long, thick cock up and down her pussy lips and leaned in to kiss her.

I added, "Plus, Daddy should be the last thing on your mind." After I broke another kiss, still teasing her pussy, I added, "I'm gonna' fuck you into the next neighborhood."

"Fuck me, sweetheart," she moaned, breaking yet another loving kiss. "I want you to fuck your Mommy like the dirty slut I have always wanted to be."

"You fantasized about being a slut, Mommy?" I asked, as I rubbed up and down her pussy lips.

"Yes, baby," she admitted. "But I never thought I would ever act on it. And I never ever dreamed you could be one with me!"

"Now you can be a slut whenever you want, Mommy-slut," I promised, "and whenever you want me to be your three-hole slut, you just have to snap your fingers." With that pledge still on my lips, I slid my cock deep inside her pussy and watched her eyes go big as the huge cock stretched her pussy and reached new depths.

"Holy fuck!!!!" she screamed, as the cock disappeared inside her.

I watched my massive tool slowly fill her, in awe that my body kept moving forward without resistance.

"So big," Mom moaned, as her legs seemed to lift themselves up in the air.

"Take it all, Mommy-slut," I ordered, revelling in the brief role reversal from submissive to Mistress.

"Yes, sweetheart, use me as your Mommy-slut," Mom moaned, looking into my eyes with a love and lust that were undeniable.

As my entire cock reached bottom, I said, remaining in dominant mode, ""Only a real fucking slut could take my entire dick in her cunt."

"I guess I'm a huge fucking slut, darling," Mom whimpered, as she lifted her ass up as if wanting somehow to have the cock go even deeper.

I began fucking her hard, in awe that she could take all ten inches of my cock with such ease.

She babbled, "I love you fucking me. I love that you are such a dirty girl, such a Mother fucker."

Being called a 'Mother fucker' by my own mother was surreal, and a huge turn on, and I kept fucking her hard.

Mom came a couple of minutes later just as I heard a voice say, "Wow, this is unexpected."

"Jen!" I gasped, looking at Eleanor's college aged sister wearing a huge strap-on.

"First Mom and Eleanor, and now you two," she said.

"Did you fuck Eleanor?" I asked.

"Hell, yes," Jen nodded. "It was exhilarating to make baby sister my bitch."

"Wow," I nodded, wishing I had a sister of my own. But Eleanor was an excellent substitute.

Mrs. Madison interrupted our reunion, my cock still deep in Mom, "You two can catch up later. It's time for Catherine to get her first double penetration."

"Oh God," Mom whimpered, lying on her back and shivering. She hadn't yet finished coming from her single penetration.

"Time to double fuck you, Mommy," I said, pulling her up into me.

"I can't," she weakly said, as she looked back and saw the mammoth cock Jen was wearing. Her eyes went big as she clarified, "I physically can't."

Mrs. Madison informed her, "It's the same size as the one you sodomized your daughter with."

"Oh," Mom said, as I pulled her in and kissed her.

Breaking the kiss, I held her close as I said, "Hold on, Mom. C'mon back. Let's make room for Jen Jen."

Mom whimpered, while we cuddled as if I were the mother encouraging her daughter, "I-I can't, please, don't."

Assuming full control, I whispered, "Shush... it's okay, sweetheart."

Jen joined us on the bed and said, "Ready or not, here I come." This made her giggle at the pun of the word 'come'.

I leaned back slowly, pulling Mom down with me, as Jen moved behind her.

"Is this a virgin ass?" Jen asked.

Mom whispered, "Yes."

"Yes, what, slut?" Jen demanded.

"Yes, Mistress Jen," Mom robotically responded.

"Better," she said, as she began to push her cock inside Mom's ass.

"Fuck," Mom grimaced, as our eyes locked.

I whispered, "Just relax, Mommy. I'm right here. And like Mistress Madison told me, 'there is pleasure after the pain.' I promise you it is true."

"I think I'm going to pass out," Mom said.

I pulled her down and kissed her, trying to distract her from the pain. My own cock still deep inside her.

"Fuck, she is tight," Jen declared.

"You were, too, before I took your ass," Mrs. Madison said.

"True enough," Jen laughed, before adding, "Thanks for giving me two virgin asses today."

"Well, you've been a good slut and, of course, you deserved to have first go in your sister's back door."

"She took it well," Jen said.

I wished I could have watched that. I hoped Eleanor was okay.

"Please stop," Mom begged, breaking the kiss.

"I'm almost all in, slut," Jen reassured, reaching around and cupping Mom's tits.

"Okay," Mom weakly said, tears flowing from her eyes.

I pulled her back in for another kiss.

"All in," Jen announced.

"That is so hot," Mrs. Madison said. "Think about it, Catherine. Who would have thought when you woke up this morning that by the end of the day you would not only eat my pussy, but your daughter's pussy too. That you would take your daughter's anal virginity, get fucked by her and then lose your anal cherry with Rebecca still in your cunt."

Mom broke the kiss and somehow laughed, "Not in a million years."

Mrs. Madison laughed too. "Maybe not in a million more, but on this one day it all happened."

"Time to ream her ass," Jen said, suddenly. "Beg, slut. Beg for me to pound your ass."

Mom surprised me and she replied, still with tears and trepidation, "Fuck my asshole, Jen. Make me your ass slut. Use me as your cheapest whore."

Jen obliged as she began fucking Mom. Unlike Mom, who had started slow and allowed me to get used to having a cock in my ass, Jen fucked Mom... hard.

"Holy fuck," Mom screamed, as her tits began jumping around.

"Oh yes, just another prude mother turned into what she really is," Jen purred, as she grabbed Mom's hips.

"Yes, I do want to be a slut," Mom admitted.

"A three-hole slut?" I asked.

"Yes, sweetheart, I want to be a complete full service three-hole dirty slut whore just like you are. You're my hero!" Mom cried out, trying to kiss me, but the fucking was so rough that her mouth just bounced all over my face.

"Oh Mom, you say the nicest things," I teased, as I bucked my ass up to meet Jen's thrusts down.

"Oh, Rebecca," she screamed, as she really began to get double fucked.

Like it had for me, eventually the pleasure overcame the pain and Mom was breathing heavily and getting animated. "Oh God, it feels so good," and "I love having two cocks fucking me," and "I'm going to come."

I abused her with love in my heart as I scolded, "Only slutty Moms come from getting double fucked, you cheap three-hole whore!"

"Then I'm the sluttiest Mom ever," she moaned, beginning to bounce on both cocks, which seemed to somehow make my cock go even deeper inside her.

"Mother fucker," Mom screamed.

"That's me!" I smiled, loving to see Mom's many facial expressions as she experienced such intense pleasure.

"Fuck me every day, sweetheart," Mom moaned, "I want you to make me your Mommy-slut. Will you be my Mistress, baby?"

This astounded me. I thought I was the submissive and Mom the Mistress. Yet, the idea of being submissive usually, but having my own pet, especially my own Mommy-pet, was too good an offer to refuse.

I looked at Mistress Madison, who smiled and nodded her permission.

I sealed the contract. "Yes, Mother, you are now my full-time Mommy-slut. You will eat my cunt when and where I ask. I will fuck you when and where and how I want. I will share you with who I want to, when I want to, where I want to."

"Oh yes, Mistress Rebecca," Mom shouted, "Use me as your Mommy-slut."

Witnessing her complete euphoria was completely satisfying, as was the idea of having her as my full-time Mommy-slut.

I said, assuming control, "Come now, Mommy-slut. Come from getting ass fucked like a cheap whore. Come for your Mistress daughter, come for your Mistress Jen, come for your Mistress Carol, come RIGHT NOW!!"

"Yes!" Mom screamed, my command breaking her invisible dam and the floodwaters consumed her.

Jen and I continued fucking her throughout her orgasm, until she struggled away from both of us and collapsed onto her back. "No more, I can't handle any more," she gasped through her deep gasps for air, as her whole body trembled and her pussy leaked continuously into the bedclothes.

Mrs. Madison said, "Rebecca, go downstairs. I believe you have a promise to keep with Ms. Winston."

"Yes, Mistress," I said standing up.

"Take off the strap-on first," Mrs. Madison said. "I have a college coed to fuck."

Jen said, "Thank God, Mistress," as she removed hers. "My ass needs a good fucking."

I took off my strap-on and offered the tip to my Mom to kiss, which she did gratefully. I wanted to watch Mrs. Madison and Jen, but instead headed downstairs.

Arriving down there, I was surprised to see Mrs. Stroman already between Ms. Winston's legs.

Ms. Winston smiled, "I'll be with you in a minute, Rebecca."

"Of course, Mistress," I nodded, wondering where Eleanor was.

I watched for a couple of minutes as Ms. Winston came and I replayed this surreal day in my head, a day that had totally eclipsed all my other wild crazy days and made them seem very pale in comparison.

Everything had changed now that Mom was involved. Having my very own Mommy-slut was better than my wildest dreams.

Ms. Winston stood up once her orgasm was done, and asked, looking directly at me, "Want one more fucking, Rebecca?"

"I can always use one more fucking," I smiled.

"You really are the best pet we have ever had," she said.

"Don't forget my Mom," I smiled. I'm now her daughter-Mistress and she's my Mommy-slut, and Mistress Madison approves. I can give her to you whenever you want.

"A buy one, get one free deal," Ms. Winston laughed.

"There is also Eleanor," Mrs. Stroman added, as she got off her knees and got to her feet.

"I've never had a buy one, get three deal," Ms. Winston laughed, as she attached a strap-on to her slender waist.

"Well, I had never heard of a secret housewife lesbian club before a month ago," I joked, as I bent over the sideboard and eagerly awaited my next fucking.

"Shit, you really are an eager slut," Ms. Winston said.

"Pandora's Box has been flung open," I shrugged, "and now it can't be shut."

As she moved to me, she said, "Out of all the high school seniors, you were literally the last I would have thought would be the pet."

"Really?" I asked, hurt by that.

She apologized, as she reached me. "I didn't mean that the way it sounded. I meant you just seemed so sweet and innocent."

"Do I still?" I asked, smiling.

"Now you're sweet and slutty," she smiled, as she slid the cock easily inside me.

"Yes, Mistress, please fuck your sweet slut," I moaned.

"You will be participating in a lot of teacher's pet activities at lunch under my desk," she predicted, "sometimes with lots of people in the room, possibly curious about the expressions on my face or the rustling sounds from under my desk," as she fucked me slowly at first.

I pointed out, "You and Mrs. Parks may have to fight over me."

"Don't forget about Mrs. Quinn," she said.

"Mrs. Quinn is a member too?!" I gasped. She was our librarian. Instantly I imagined her on her desk, gloriously naked. She was always shushing us. Now I wanted to shush her with my pussy.

"Just a couple weeks ago," Ms. Winston informed me.

"Well, I do love to spend time in the library," I joked.

"You are a well-rounded person," she said back, as she pulled out of my pussy and slid quickly into my asshole.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, as she fucked my round end.

"I love fucking people in their ass," she said, as she fucked mine.

As she fucked my ass, she leaned into me and pinched and yanked my nipples, creating a new pleasure and pain combination.

She pounded my ass forever, my orgasm stubbornly teasing me relentlessly, but refusing to erupt.

"Come for me, Rebecca," she ordered, "Come from just getting ass fucked."

"Please call me names, Mistress," I requested, thinking that might get me off.

"You love being treated like a whore, don't you?" she crooned, yanking painfully on my nipples.

"Yes, Mistress," I admitted.

She began a litany of name-calling as she fucked my ass hard and manhandled my tits. "Come now, ass slut," "Come, my nerdy lesbian pussy pleasing, ass taking, incest committing, cock teasing, slave."

"Oh yes, more, please more," I begged, getting so close.

"Come, you sinner, come, you mother fucking, shit hole begging cunt," she continued.

Suddenly I heard Mom's voice order me, "Come my daughter whore, come like Mommy did, you fucking ass slut."

"Yes, yes, yes," I screamed, soaring way over the top as another orgasm surged through me.

Once I had finished coming, I flew to my Mom and we ended up in an intimate embrace. "I love you, Mommy."

"I love you too, sweetheart," she said, kissing me.

I looked at her intently for a moment. "But, Mommy-slut, I thought we agreed that I was your Mistress."