1950s: Moms & Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She regarded her Mistress daughter with an insolent grin. "Maybe it would be fun to take turns?"

I agreed and grinned. "Yes, Mistress Mommy, I bet it would. When you commanded me just now, it penetrated to my core and I came like a mother fucker!"

"My darling daughter, from this day forward you'll never be able to come like anything but a mother fucker."

We exchanged loving grins and returned to kissing each other.

Mrs. Madison laughed, "Look what we created."

"Incest at its best," Ms. Winston added.

Mrs. Stroman joked, as both her daughters massaged her feet, "I think my two beautiful sluts would argue that claim."

Everyone laughed as the orgy came to an end.

Next morning, Mom woke me up with her head buried between my legs. I have no idea where my dad was as I came loudly for her.

The morning after that, after being awakened by my Mommy-slut the same way, I went to pick up Eleanor and ended up late for school again as we team pleased Mrs. Stroman, where I learned the period of time she loved having her nipples sucked... forever.

On Friday at the drive-in with Steve, when he asked why I had been acting so weird, I didn't answer, but just fished out his cock and sucked him off as 'The Blob' played on the screen. Or something did, anyway.

He came in under a minute, but while I spent the majority of my time serving the housewives of the community, I also began to regularly suck Steve off and swallow his cum, which although not as addicting as pussy, was okay.

Over the next month, I slowly made my way through the rounds of other housewives in the community. I surprised yet another teacher who was apparently in the club, my math teacher, Mrs. Parton, by coming to her house and silently handing her a folded gift card (while I knew her husband was out bowling)..

She accepted it and read the outside: 'For a Special Teacher'. When she opened it she gasped.

Mistress,

I'm this year's housewife pet and tonight I am yours to use as you please.

Once she got over the initial shock, I lifted up my skirt to show her I was already wearing a strap-on cock and as soon as she invited me inside, I indeed did get inside and fucked her right then and there on her couch.

I also ended up licking her to multiple orgasms.

To my surprise, I also learned our school secretary Mrs. Gray was a member of the secret society. I pleasured her in the office one day after school, right under her desk. While she was chatting with a couple of male teachers and our egotistical, chauvinistic principal. I was amazed that she could make witty small talk just before coming and not give away a thing.

I was even once left roped securely to a kitchen table for two hours completely naked, legs spread, a lit candle deep inside me and flickering steadily closer, until Mrs. Green came home from a PTA meeting, blew out the flame and fucked me with the candle, hot wax spattering me as she did.

These are just a few of the many submissions I performed over the next couple of months, all the while pleasing teachers under their desks, Mrs. Madison wherever she wanted me, Mrs. Stroman regularly and often with Eleanor fully participating, and so forth.

Eleanor and I, our initiation periods now completed so that our orgasms were no longer regulated even when our Moms weren't around, also often ended up licking or fucking each other as well, trying a variety of household items to get each other off. Spatulas, brushes, coke bottles, a wooden spoon, cucumbers, a tennis racket, a baseball bat (if you can get fisted you can do a baseball bat), and our favourites because they were easily available, bratwursts, just to name a few.

Also, my morning wake up call, without fail, had become my mother's tongue.

NOW KIMMIE I UNDERSTAND RIGHT NOW YOU MAY BE JUDGING ME AND THE GREAT-GREAT-GRANDMOTHER YOU NEVER MET! BUT, INCEST IS ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL WAYS TO SHOW TRUE LOVE. AND, BELIEVE IT OR NOT, IT HAS BEEN A TRADITION IN YOUR FAMILY EVER SINCE CATHERINE AND I BEGAN IT IN 1954.

YES, YOUR MOTHER HAS SERVICED ME. YES, YOUR GRANDMOTHER SERVICED ME (MY DAUGHTER) AND YES, IF I COULD HAVE LIVED A LITTLE LONGER YOU WOULD HAVE SERVICED ME TOO.

I HOPE YOU DON'T QUIT READING NOW... THERE ARE A LOT MORE SEXY, FASCINATING STORIES AHEAD.

NOW MY BABY GIRL... GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH ONE OF THE ABOVE LISTED ITEMS LIKE A GOOD GREAT-GRANDMA PET.

.....

I was stunned to the core.

The whole story was unbelievable and surreal.

The whole story had my pussy on fire.

The whole story had me questioning my own thoughts about incest, something I had never seriously considered before this night. And according to the understanding I was now gaining, if I wanted incest, all I would have to do would be to say to my mother, "Sit, pet." She would know I was taking over for great grandmother and I was pretty sure she would thereafter assume the role of my submissive slave. My great grandmother had told me so in her introductory note to this entire saga, and by now I had figured out what her words had meant.

I instantly wondered if Aunt Beth, Mom's younger sister, had also committed incest. She was a few years younger than Mom and was a no nonsense lawyer.

Somehow compelled to obey my deceased great-grandmother, as if she were my Mistress, I got up, grabbed a robe, went downstairs, grabbed a bratwurst, wondering if it was too soft to be successful, and headed back up to my room.

As soon as I locked my door, I scurried back into my bed, closed my eyes and slid the bratwurst into my burning pussy. It needed no lubrication.

I still was trying to fathom my mother licking pussy... never mind licking my great-grandmother's pussy. It just didn't seem possible.

Yet, why would great-grandmother lie?

But as I continued fucking myself with the flexible fuck food, I closed my eyes and wove a fantasy around Aunt Beth. The idea of her being my pet was incredibly enticing.

"So you're a lesbian?" I asked bluntly, at a family barbeque, sitting at a picnic table.

"Pardon?" she asked, surprised by my words.

I said, "I know about you and Mom."

"What do you think you know about your Mom and me?" she asked, trying to act innocent even though the guarded look on her face spoke volumes.

"I know that you and my Mom are very, very close sisters," I smiled.

"So what? Lots of sisters are close." she shrugged, trying to brush me off.

"Does Mom's cunt taste good?" I asked.

"Kimmie!" she gasped.

"Answer the question, slut!" I demanded. I removed a bratwurst from my paper plate, moved it under my skirt and inside my cunt. She watched.

"Kimmie, enough!" she demanded, standing up.

"Sit down!" I ordered, before threatening, "Or I'll tell everyone that you're an incest slut."

As I'd hoped, she sat down.

I pulled the bratwurst out of my pussy, and held it close to her mouth. "Eat the bratwurst."

"What?" she opened her mouth to speak and I shoved the pussy coated bratwurst right into her mouth.

"Eat it!" I demanded.

She obeyed.

I stood up and said, "I expect you in my bedroom in five minutes, Auntie."

She wanted to say something but was chewing the bratwurst.

I walked away before she could clear her mouth.

I grabbed another bratwurst and headed to my room. I got naked and waited under my covers.

It took seven minutes, but there was a knock at my door.

"Come in," I said.

She came in and closed the door.

"We need to talk," she said.

"Eat first, talk later," I instructed, as I removed the covers and spread my legs.

"Kimmie!" she sighed.

"This isn't a negotiation," I said. "Get over here and show me what you do for Mommy."

"Kimmie, please," she said. "This is wrong."

"Now!" I snapped, "We don't have all day."

"If I do this once, will you let it go?" she asked, negotiating like the lawyer she was.

"Maybe," I shrugged.

"Fine," she said, starting towards me.

"Get naked," I ordered, "I want to see those tits of yours."

"Seriously?" she asked.

"I heard they cost you 10 grand," I smiled, knowing she had gotten breast implants a couple of years ago.

"Your mother talks too much," she said flippantly.

Once she was naked, she got onto the bed and moved between my legs. I purred, "I bet you have fantasized about this for a while."

She didn't respond as she leaned down and licked my pussy.

She had an amazing tongue. She was actually really good at this.

My orgasm was building quickly so I handed her the bratwurst and said, "Fuck me, Auntie."

She took the bratwurst and smiled, "You're just like your mother. I think we're going to get along fine from now on, Mistress."

I suddenly came all over the bratwurst I was fucking myself with.

As I lay there in my own cum, I thought to myself, 'I need to start watching Mom.' Having my own live-in Mommy-slut was suddenly looking very, very appealing.

With great-grandmother gone I knew that it was my duty to emulate her... and become the new Mistress of the family.

THE END... for now.

Coming next either:

1950s: Munching the Senior Class

1950s: Naughty Bride

If you enjoyed the artwork of Rebecca and this story, please feel free to check out my other Rebecca collaborations:

Straight Housewife Blackmailed

"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair

Summer of Slut: MILF Challenge

Coming Out in Costume

New Family Tradition: Lezmas Eve

MILF's Teen Craved Cunt Fantasy