1969 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thexxxee
thexxxee
73 Followers

Robert laid her on the lounge, with her back down and the two pillows behind her upper back and head. She was still gasping for air, but had absolutely never said anything about stopping. He quickly raised both of her legs above her chest, and immediately put himself back into her. He just straight fucked her hard, with full depth thrusts and lots of twisting. His goals were to make obvious changes.

She was screaming a lot with this position and his roughness. Martin and Christopher came in from the other room to check out what was happening to Melissa. As Robert had planned, the white sheet was showing the voyeurs that this was not play, and that Melissa was a small white woman being torn up by a large black penis. He closed his eyes, thought about the Jezebel that he was connected to, and thumped her hard for another 10 minutes. Then he blasted the inside of her. She came in multiples when he came. As with his friends, his gush was strong and easy for her to identify on top of all the other sensations.

She laid there trying to recover at least her breath, even if she could not recover her old vagina Her breasts were rising and falling in extreme fashion, in perfect sync with the full intensity of her breathing. Robert had stepped back, so that her opening might be completely in the clear.

The tight vagina that she had at the beginning of the day, could have never hung open, even briefly, like this one now did. The lips, the mons, the inside of both legs, just about everything down there had a slapped red look. The white sheet was red between her two legs. She held her lips open; he could see, as well as anyone with a quality telephoto lens, that her inner membrane had a star shape central to it. Five point star? Five pressure relief changes? Robert told her that it looked like a star.

"Cute. Very cute (actually starting to lighten her voice, as in a joke). Guess this means that, from this point on, I can only fuck extremely large penises. And I suppose that you are going to recommend "black" ones?"

"Of course, of course," He switched the lights to low, pulled her from the lounge and then escorted her to the bathroom.

Fair is Fair

Martin was almost sorry that he brought Melissa to his roommates. Not because of concern for her, rather concern that they took up too much of her evening and exhausted her. And they busted her up a lot, something he had been careful not to do with his first time. He was resigned to try another time, that is if she even would consider following through on the fantasy that had seemed common to all four people.

Then she returned from the bathroom. Martin was surprised that she had not gone upstairs from the atrium side and gathered her things. Her hair was combed. She still had on her heels. Most importantly, she was still nude. She stood in the doorway to the atrium and motioned for him to come in there. Martin was very happy with her. She was being a Jezebel all the way. Martin thought that he would still play good guy and come on soft.

"Are you sure you want me over here? Didn't they kind of do you in?"

"You're the one who showed me the photos. How many guys did that 19 year old take on that first night, during her, shall we call it, initiation?"

"Oh, I think I see. Seven guys fucked her that night."

"She sure has me beat. Not that I am envious about the other four tonight. But your friends sort of showed me that you were being very polite this morning, and that you held back. Am I correct?"

"Yes. Sort of feel a little stupid, since they started right in on you. I am very pleased that you are special. You are what other Americans would call perverse, and strong enough willed to follow through on such perversity."

"Wow, what a compliment, I think. Heh, heh. Guess I have been hiding a lot from many Americans, including my husband. Hopefully, he won't be sorry that he promoted swinging and playing around. But I am sure not worried about that now. And Robert tells me that it is too late to worry about fucking with little guys. I suppose that I will have to keep on doing these kind of activities instead (badly fakes a sigh)."

She had undone his belt, unzipped his pants and was dropping them as she finished talking. He quickly finished undressing.

"Clarify something for me. Am I correct, that I might bleed a lot with every change now, but that as I get larger, that will happen less often?"

"Yes. That is exactly the way it goes. Your vagina sort of learns to play with the big boys."

She motioned to the open "see all" area, now bathed in soft light. "Do you like that kind of play, too? Do you want me to keep learning how to play with boys, in there?"

"I sure do"

She moved the sheet around so they would have white, should they choose to land on the lounge. The original stains still showed for the voyeur, just at the other end of the lounge.

"Remember how you started this morning? Me standing, bent over?"

"Oh, yes I do."

"Would you like another chance?"

"Certainly."

Before he let her go any farther with her plans, he offered her another joint. She accepted. They lit up, and, between the two of them, smoked the entire joint. During the smoke, she would occasionally reach over and stroke his penis. He had gotten very hard, just thinking about being able to fully work on Melissa. He began to have the more base type feelings toward her. More proper for a deserving white Jezebel of the USA Martin was the only one who knew that Melissa had not told her husband about any of these activities.

If Robert had not already made sure, Martin was going to finish Melissa enough this very night to insure that the husband would never fit again. That way, the first time that the husband heard of her whoring, she would already be way too big for him. That was a little extra turn on kink for Martin.

In the open area, there was a surround of couch sections. You entered from the south, and all other directions were closed off by the sections as they really made an open "U", rather than a true square. Melissa looked up at the residence hall, went around to the couch on the east side. She was behind that east couch, and she looked over her shoulder at the hall, which was now directly behind her. Once positioned, she flopped all of herself, from the waist up, over onto the pleather of the couch. That left the backs of those beautiful muscular legs and ass aimed directly at the hall.

She spread her legs and said to Martin, "Don't forget the lights."

He grabbed the jar of Vaseline that was left out, switched on the bright halogen lights and walked over behind Melissa. He had her go down to the bend of the couch units, where she could lay across diagonally. Then she pushed out her ass and spread apart those legs again.

Martin realized that would allow any attentive residence hall people to see partially from the side. He greased her directly with the rest of the Vaseline that he had in his hand. Even though she was bigger, she could still identify his large mushroom penis head as it came into her.

He was amazed at how wide and deep she felt now. Within minutes, he was fucking with more than he had ever fucked her with. He was able to grab her hips this time, and pull back strongly just as he poked the penis deeper into her. He admired the work of his two friends. It was up to him to take things farther, and end the evening "big" time. One of the other two started playing some R&B music in the other room (Marvin Gaye?). Good mood music; however, he did have his own count for thrusts, twists, and overall effective Jezebel reaming.

He started slamming into her. That produced slaps, smacks, pops and screams. He really was on track for his own ritualistic contribution. Sometimes, zoned out in space, and stoned on the good smoke, he even forgot who he was fucking at that moment. Rather he saw himself punching, poking and in almost all directions stretching a vagina into a loose bag. Then he would flash back just as fast, and find out he had been doing and was doing all that for real - to Melissa

Of course, all the earlier tears were opened and she slightly trickled down both legs. She knew that was going to happen, ignored it, and pushed hard back onto Martin. She was determined to be a part of this action, action she considered hundreds of times better than fucking her husband. He reached down and spread her ass cheeks. There, for anyone watching, was a bright red opening that was easily shoved into any direction (since his imagination had been working in reality). He pulled out for a second and spread her lips. She still had a general star design. But, Martin did not know it at the time, it was larger in all dimensions than when Robert checked it out.

He went back into her with force. She spent her time squealing, bucking, shaking all over and generally cuming too many times to count. He tossed her left leg over the top of the couch. Now she only had one blue high heel on the floor. With her left leg spread wide, he was able to get in still deeper. It was sort of like a modified scissors, only standing. He grabbed her pelvis again, and with the new angle pulled back strongly. He buried himself and held her little ass on his base. With her like that, he literally screwed. Melissa was stretched smoothly through a whole 360 degrees. When she started to ooze a little onto the pleather couch, he decided to move her over to the lounge.

He just picked her up, still stuck on his penis, and carried her over to it. When he got there, he considered working that same position longer, but, instead decided to put her into a standard missionary position. He turned her around, laid her on her back, grabbed both of her knees, spread them to her gymnastic maximum, and went up the middle and straight into her. Now he was giving deep grunts as he hit so hard and gave such extra effort before and after each hit. Her little 100+ pound body jerked and quivered all over with each single hit. He pumped ever faster, then came in her, holding himself at maximum depth and twisting every last drop out. A large amount of white came out of her, layered over pink.

Still breathing fast and heavy, she dropped her arms and legs to the sides of the lounge. He began pulling out that huge penis. To Martin, it looked like he expected it look at the start of any Jezebel reaming ritual. And he thought Melissa looked like she was supposed to look, with a now very wide, very red vaginal opening that took up a much larger fraction of her pelvis than when she started. But, in Melissa's case, this more standard opening had been transferred into the smallest and lightest colored body that he had ever seen it done to. He spread her lips apart, for his curiosity and any lenses that might be focused on her. Two flaps of the star shape were gone. What was left was a fairly ragged opening that was not unlike what many women have after long experience in this world. But the 26 year old Melissa was radically different than she had been this morning. Her husband had not yet been gone 24 hours, and, already, her vagina had become far too large for his penis to ever work properly in her again.

Scheduled Workouts

Melissa sat up after Martin was done. She pulled him over and kissed him on the cheek. Maybe it was her jock history as a gymnast, her present conditioning, the power of her own personality or a nebulous combination, but she was casual about any bleeding. She was in no hurry to run to a bathroom.

With her chin on her knee, in a very modified 'Thinker' pose, she said to Martin, "That was everything. All of you were bigger than I thought any man could be. The sex felt incredibly good. And then it hurt a lot. It was wonderful, and an ultimate pleasure. It was scary and painful. I feel like every sensation was there."

Martin, "You're a special woman, Melissa. I do not know how you came to understand that all those types of sensations are necessary."

"I was thinking about things very similar, before you came along with your Jezebel stories. When you arrived, with your stories, your rituals and your big penis, or should I say penises," She looks to the other room where Christopher and Robert are calmly sitting. "then it seemed that I could try to make fantasy a reality. Sure seems real to me now "

He gathered his clothing. She continued to sit in the bright light, nude, with her red opening and red stained sheet; she looked up at the hall and gave another wave. As she finally moved away and threw the light switch and headed to the bathroom, she bent over, opened her labia and said,

"Oh, my... How often do I need to go through this to stay big or get bigger?"

"Once a week should keep things going. But we usually find many more of our friends who want to join in fucking the woman. We have had women who had such sex every day of the week."

"More guys?"

"Of course. Remember you saw photos of more than 12 men working on that one woman."

"You don't have that many Nigerian guys over here, in the states, going to school at this university."

"No, but, within 60 miles, and just drawing upon other university students who are at least mild acquaintances, I might be able to find more than a dozen new men for you. It is important to put many different men inside you, as often as possible."

"I get it. A whore, and a well used one. Lots of guys. Lots of guys who are big? This is more wild than I thought. At least once a week, huh? My pussy hurts now. But I bet I could work up to fucking with a few guys at least three times per week. Would that help?"

"Certainly. A perfect attitude, from a perfect little devil."

After his last comment, Melissa went to the bathroom, then gathered the pieces of her outfit upstairs, put the outfit on and headed for her car. With her lab manager planning skills, she had prepared for that ride home. For in that car was a small igloo ice chest, full of ice. Central within the ice was a glass dildo. She slipped it in and drove home.

NOTE: this has been part one of 1969.

You must read 1969 part two, to find out what happens to Melissa.

thexxxee
thexxxee
73 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

1969 Pt. 02 Next Part
1969 Series Info

Similar Stories

Camping on the Darkside Ch. 01 He watches as his wife & daughter become addicted to BBC.in Interracial Love
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Wife's First Big One Her first experience with a big cock.in Loving Wives
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
More Stories