1974: A Summer of Incestuous Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nita, meanwhile, had an almost identical bikini in white that became just as sheer and transparent. I could almost make out the pores in her skin through the material. My cock was hard as a rock, thankfully hidden under my trunks, as I wrestled mentally over which of them was turning me on the most.

We eventually wrapped up pool time and it was time to go home. We dried and dressed, thanked our hosts and Julie and I headed home. We were half way there when I realized I had left my watch on the table by the pool before going in the water. Julie then exclaimed she'd done the same thing, so both our watches were left behind. Only a few minutes away, I turned around and we pulled into Nita's driveway less than twenty minutes after we had left. The house was already dark, so not wanting to wake them, we decided to walk around the house and through the gate to the pool area. We were both trying to be very quiet and carefully opened the gate. Both of us stopped when we heard sounds that were definitely sex.

Julie, being Julie, decided to keep going and I followed. As we reached the corner of the house and looked around we were frozen in place by the image before us.

Mark was naked on his back laying on a pool mat with Nita on top, also naked, riding his cock and fucking him furiously. We were unable to move, both watching in disbelief as Nita fucked her brother with careless abandon, as he rose to meet her downward strokes.

"That's it Nita, ride my cock," Mark groaned.

"I've missed your cock soooooo much," she moaned loudly, her orgasm obviously close.

"I can tell," he teased.

Seconds later, she froze and became rigid and let out a soft scream, "I'm comiiiiiing!!!!!!"

I pulled on Julie's arm and we slowly backed away and made our way back to the car. I even let it coast back to the street before starting it to avoid making a sound. We drove home without either of us saying a word.

We pulled into our drive and I turned the motor off.

Julie spoke first. "Now what?"

"Now what, what? What do you mean?" I asked, even though I knew exactly what she meant, my head spinning with shock.

"Dad, we just watched Nita fucking her brother by her pool, that's what," Julie bluntly answered.

"'Fucking' is not a word I want to hear from you, young lady!" I scolded, although it seemed absurd after what we had just seen.

"Oh. Then what would you call it? Family intercourse? We just watched your girlfriend fucking her brother. I don't think that's something you can cover up with nice language but I'm sure you'll try," Julie said, annoyed that I was treating her like a child.

"Julie, don't be sarcastic. It doesn't wear well on you," I said, always hating her sarcasm. "We're both in a bit of shock from what we saw and I'm trying to understand how to make sense of it."

"Sorry, Dad, but you don't make sense of incest. You either condemn it or embrace it, but there's no middle ground I can see," Julie philosophised.

"And since when did you become a philosophical person about sexual attitudes? And what's with this 'embrace incest'?" I asked.

"What I'm saying is that incestuous activities aren't as rare as you might think, and you might need to be a little more open minded," she continued.

"Incest is common?" I questioned, flashing back to Julie in her bikini and her big tits bouncing around.

Julie continued, on a tirade for respect, "Plus, I'm nineteen. I'm already a legal adult and I know what's going on in the world, especially right where we live."

I apologized, "Sorry sweetheart, I know you're an adult, but this Nita and Mark thing and now your declaration that incest is more prevalent than I think has me a bit dumbfounded. I can't wrap my head around all this. Tonight is the first time I've run into it in my life."

Julie listed her experience with incest in our community, "Ok, I go to college with a girl who has oral sex with her older brother. He's a senior and they play around several times a week. Dot has been having sex with Brian, her older brother, for a year. Her parents don't know, but she doubts they'd care."

"Dot is not a good influence on you," was all I could muster with this new shocking evidence.

Continuing her litany of shocking statements that may very well give me a heart attack, she added, "Dot is not the problem, and I hate to stress you out Daddy, but although I've never had sex, like intercourse fucking, I've had oral sex, both giving and receiving, and I really, really love it. I've also done a bunch of hand jobs for eager dates who just love getting off. So there."

I don't know how long I sat in the car with my heart pounding and my chest heaving trying to take in that my daughter was giving blow jobs, getting her pussy eaten and jerking off her dates. Where did the years go from her total innocence to this point? I must have been oblivious to my children growing up. Oh, how I needed Helen more than ever at this moment.

Nothing I did next makes much sense, but then nothing I'd just heard was making sense in my world of right and wrong either. We walked in the house and into the kitchen. I asked her, "Are you hungry?"

"No, but if you'll allow me, I'd love a glass of wine," she replied.

"Why not? We seem to have just made a quantum leap in communication and understanding to this point. Yeah, a glass of wine might be nice and we can talk," I agreed, thinking I could use a glass, or maybe a whole bottle to calm my nerves.

"We do need to talk, Dad. We've got some catching up to do. You haven't been paying attention the last few years with what's going on with me. I'm growing up. I've got hormones, big boobs, a cute butt and sexual desires. I can't go back to being a little girl. I'm an adult woman right now, whether you want to see me that way or not."

She was right. In front of me was a fully developed, very mature and extremely beautiful young woman. After a pause, deciding to talk to her like an adult, even though I wasn't sure I wanted to hear her answer, "So you're telling me that you've given and received oral sex, manual sex and what else?"

"That's pretty much it. I've let a few boys I really like finger me and that felt really good. None of them are good at giving oral, except Jack. He was really good at it," she said, rather matter-of-factly.

"Who the hell is Jack? Is he in your school?" I asked, both mortified that she was so sexually active, yet equally thankful that somehow she was a virgin.

"Forget about that. I shouldn't have said anything about him," she said, realizing she had said too much.

"Why, do you go to school with him?" I repeated, always asking the question I really didn't want the answer to.

"Daddy, he's not in school. He's twenty-six," she admitted.

"Shit, you're letting some twenty-six year old bastard give you oral sex? I'll kill that bastard!" I roared.

"Stop it. It was months ago at a party and he doesn't live here. It was just a passing thing and he's gone. Won't be back," she said, again as if it was no big deal.

"Good," I said firmly.

"And besides, nothing we did was illegal, whether you like it or not," she pointed out.

"Well, at least you're still a virgin," I said, thankful to have that.

"You can thank Mommy for that," Julie said.

"Why?" I asked, suddenly softening at the mention of Helen.

"Because she made me promise a couple of things the last time I saw her," she revealed.

That was so like Helen. Even on her deathbed she was parenting, watching out for me and our children. "What did she make you promise?" I asked, curiously.

To stay home for college to watch over you," she answered.

"Is that why you didn't go to California?" I asked, her strange decision to not go to Berkeley, her dream school since she was fourteen, rather surprising at the time.

"Yes," she admitted.

I felt bad. I had prevented one of her dreams. "Honey," I said, pulling her into a hug, "I didn't want you to not follow your dreams."

"Oh, Daddy," she said softly, "I'm just doing the first two years here and then transferring."

"Oh, O-o-okay," I stammered, suddenly realizing I only had one year left with her at home then.

"Although, that is a long time away," Julie added, trying to soften the blow.

"What else did you promise?" I asked.

"To not lose my virginity until I was sure and with someone I loved unconditionally," she answered.

"That's a great theory," I nodded, adding, "both your mother and I have only been with each other."

"That's so old school," Julie teased.

"Well, I'm definitely old school," I agreed. After refilling each of our wine glasses, I asked, "So, anything else to tell me? Although I'm scared to know what else could be left."

"There is one more thing," she added, although I could tell in her tone and eyes she was nervous to tell me.

"It's okay," I said, "you're an adult, as you keep reminding me, and you need to be comfortable telling me anything, since your Mom isn't here to listen."

"I've been giving Billy hand jobs," she quickly spat out, which caused me to spit out the wine I was drinking.

"Holy Shit. What's happening to this family? Are we all going insane?" I babbled, this compounding the other shocks of the day.

"No. We're not crazy, we're trying to help each other because we love each other," Julie explained as if giving her brother hand jobs was a normal, caring family thing.

"That's, well, that's," I babbled, not able to get a complete sentence out.

"Okay, okay, just hear me out," Julie said, trying to defend her actions. "Billy's a really sensitive guy and he loves girls but he's having some, well, how do I say it, I guess you'd say 'sexual problems."

"What kind of sexual problems?" I asked, worried about my son's manhood.

"Billy's having premature ejaculation problems, Dad. He's cumming in his pants when he's making out with dates. It's embarrassing him so badly he's scared to even kiss a girl," Julie revealed, yet another bombshell on the sexual battlefield.

"I still don't see what that has to do with what you're doing," I countered.

"Dad, he gets really excited if he's making out and cums in his pants. Then he panics. He doesn't want her to see his wet pants so he finds an excuse to run away. The girls get all pissed because they think he doesn't like what they did so they don't want to date him again. He's getting a bad rep in school. I told him to jerk off before his dates and he said he did, but it wasn't helping much. So I asked him why he didn't jerk off twice and he said he couldn't do it right away. When I asked him why, he said he couldn't come a second time right away when he jerked it," Julie continued.

"I'm still not getting this," I said, the two not connecting in my head.

"I volunteered to help," Julie said, again matter-of-factly.

"You volunteered to do what?" I asked, although the answer was obvious.

"Get him off. Like I do lots of my dates. Daddy, I don't want them to screw me but they get all worked up and their balls get all swollen and hurt. It's easy to jerk them off and they're so happy to cum and my virginity stays intact. Some of them I really like I'll let touch me and I can cum too if they rub me just right. What's wrong with that? I'm still a virgin and having fun, too. I've always gotten the guys to come, so I told Billy I could probably help him get off before he went out. I did, and so far he says it's working. He's happier and I'm happy to be able to help him. Now what is wrong with that?" She explained, again making incest sound like a sweet thing to do.

I have to admit that one stumped me for a bit. My daughter was preserving her virginity by giving hand jobs and getting off herself by letting a few of them finger her a little. Sounded like a logical solution to a problem that's been getting young girls pregnant for years. And, her brother was having a better social life because she was helping him through a difficult time, one I remember only too well when I was much younger. Still, I felt obligated to tell her it was wrong, just plain wrong. Incest is still incest.

"Julie, don't ask me to condone what you're doing, but I'll give you credit for preserving your virginity in a novel and effective way. But what you're doing with your brother is wrong, plain and simple. You just don't have any kind of sex with a member of your family...period," I said firmly, even as Nita riding Mark popped into my head.

"You mean like Nita and Mark?" She countered, reading my mind.

"Yes, I mean no...I mean...dammit, you know what I mean. It's just wrong," I said, like parents do when they have no good reasoning for an answer they have given.

"So why did it look like they were loving it and enjoying each other so much?" She asked, yet another question I had no answer to.

"I can't answer that. I don't know how they came to be like that. I just don't know," I responded.

"Daddy, will you still see Nita? Will you tell her what you saw?" She asked.

"I can't answer either question, sweetheart. I just don't know. I'm very confused about it all," I replied sincerely. My whole world turned upside down in a couple of hours. Both women closest to me where committing different acts of incest and now I was being asked my opinion on an issue I had never once considered in any real sense.

"You'd better decide. She'll be calling you soon and you need to know what you're going to say," Julie pointed out logically.

"You're right. I need to think this through and decide what I'm going to do. Right now, I just don't know," I said, nothing making any sense anymore.

"You haven't been to bed with her, have you Daddy?" She asked.

"That's a very private question, Julie. Why do you ask?" I said, speaking to her as an adult and not my child.

"It's been a long time since Mom died and you've been alone. It must be very hard for you to be without a woman. I saw you at the pool at Nita's. You were super turned on. You were hard as a rock and tenting your swim suit. But we left and I know you won't get any relief unless you take care of it yourself. That's just not right, Daddy. You should have someone who takes care of your needs," Julie continued, genuine concern expressed in her face. If she wasn't my daughter I would have thought she was offering to help me with my erection.

"Julie, that's not something for you to concern yourself with. When I meet someone I want to be with, those kinds of things will come naturally," I said, embarrassed that she had seen my erection in my trunks.

"But when, Daddy. What about now? Aren't you hurting?" She asked.

"Not really. I'll be okay, darling," I said, although I probably would jerk off once alone.

"So why won't your let someone help you, someone who really loves you?" She asked.

"What are you talking about, Julie?" I asked, although I was beginning to sense where she was going with her line of questioning. I stood up to get ready to end this conversation before it got out of hand like everything else today.

"I'm talking about letting me help you," she said, standing up too.

"Out of the question, missy. No way. Now go to bed and stop thinking things like that," I scolded, even as my cock began to grow against my will.

"Daddy, if I just touched you, just held you in my hand, would it be all that bad? I would love to do that if you'd let me," she continued the seductive assault, standing now directly in front of me.

"Yes, it would be all bad. It's not something we can do. No way. Not going to happen," I firmly responded, even as Nita riding Mark popped into my head again, but they were siblings which somehow made it less wrong than a father-daughter situation.

"Then why is your cock getting hard, Daddy? I can see it in your shorts and it's getting bigger and bigger," she smiled, glancing down at my tent.

"Stop it. It's just this talk is somehow getting me aroused," I explained, since I had no real logical response for my massive erection.

"Please, let me touch it. Let me at least look at it," Julie continued, not giving up.

"No. Now stop it. This is wrong, all wrong," I resisted, even though my cock begged for attention.

"But, Daddy, I can see the outline of it in your shorts and it's growing, getting bigger. Let me see," she said, as she reached out and touched my cock through my shorts. Her touch was electric. I almost couldn't catch my breath. I reached down to remove her hand but she had a solid grip on my cock through my shorts and my hand felt paralyzed. I could touch her hand, but I was unable to move it away. Subconsciously, I didn't want to. Then she leaned in close and whispered in my ear, "I love you Daddy, let me show you how much."

Her smell was intoxicating. Her large breasts pressed to my chest and I felt her breath on my neck. She was gripping my cock in her small hand and I closed my eyes, unable to move or speak. I knew I should tell her to stop, yet instead, as she nibbled on my ear, her hands unbuttoned my shorts and soon my fully erect cock was in her hand. Her soft stroking was like velvet on my skin. Her soft kisses on my neck, her hand on my cock and her scent drove me crazy. At the moment she wasn't my daughter, but a vessel to pleasure I had forgotten existed. Without even realizing it, I started to thrust up into her hand.

I closed my eyes and just let the pleasure overwhelm me, as she kissed my neck. I tried to hold back from coming, the pleasure so amazing that I didn't want this to ever end.

A moment later, I was shocked again, as I felt the warmth and wetness of her mouth on my mushroom top, my balls instantly boiled and I groaned, "Oh, God."

She bobbed on my cock and in less than twenty seconds I warned, "I'm going to come."

She continued pumping my cock as she allowed my cock to slip out of her mouth and seconds later stream after stream of semen hit all over her face, hair and blouse.

Guilt hit instantly. What had I done? I was surely going to hell. I had cum all over my daughter as she sucked me and I knew then and there I was the worst parent on planet earth. I looked down at my daughter and stammered, "W-w-what have we done?"

She smiled up at me, simultaneously licking a little cum off the head of my cock, "Just creating family memories."

"So wrong," I mumbled, even as my cock continued to flinch.

Less guilt ridden, my daughter looked up at me with cum all over her and repeated, "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you, too," I replied, before adding, "I can't believe I just let you do that."

"You didn't let me," she smiled, taking my cock back in her mouth.

I pulled my cock back out and said, "No more," as if I could put the rabbit back in the hat.

She shrugged and quipped, "It's okay, I need a shower," as she scooped some of my cum off her blouse and put it in her mouth.

It was the naughtiest thing I had ever seen.

"Good night, Daddy," she smiled, kissing me on the lips, giving my cock one last firm squeeze and leaving me alone.

I lay awake for a few hours before succumbing to sleep but vowed to do some form of penance in the morning for my misdeeds...although I wasn't sure what I could possibly do to get forgiveness for my wicked sin.

All that went to hell when I awoke the next morning to the feeling of my cock being sucked. It was 7am on a Monday and the sheets were moving up and down over my crotch. I had never been woken up in such a way and although it felt amazing, I lifted my sheets to see, as expected, that Julie was the one sucking my dick.

"Good morning, Daddy," she chirped cheerfully, like she was serving me orange juice, like she often did in the morning, before returning to sucking me.

"What the hell do you think you're doing under there?" I asked, trying to return to the father-daughter relationship.

"Sucking you off, Daddy, don't you like?" She asked, so literal.

"Not the point. This cannot go on," I protested, even though her mouth and hands on my cock felt amazing.