1983 Drive-In Movie Memories Pt. 01

Story Info
Two college Student visit an Adult Drive In Theater in 1983.
5.8k words
4.49
186.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jc1961
jc1961
249 Followers

Back in 1983, for anyone under forty years old, let me say the world was a very different place. There were no streaming services, DVR players, home desktop or laptop computers, and the internet was still a place only the government knew about and used. The VCR was new and all the rage, in Beta format mostly. The first good cell phones were still about six years away. There were pay phones for making calls. Twenty-five cents got you a local call home. If your car broke down on a major highway you either had to walk or hitchhike to that pay phone. The phone company was called Ma Bell, and it was pretty much the only one in existence. Now, before all you youngsters think this was prehistoric times, there were advantages to this seeming lack of technology. You could be anywhere you wanted, doing whatever you wanted, and no one could track you, or knew where you were, unless you told them. There was no caller ID, so you could call from anywhere, and say you were anywhere. This all came in handy for dating back then. Young ladies who didn't want to tell their parents they were going to a party at so and so's house simply said they were going to a friend to spend the night. Then they went anywhere they wanted.

This worked out well for my then girlfriend Cheryl and I back in 1983. We had been dating for a little more than a year, having met while working at one of the local shopping malls in the area. We were both nineteen when we met and had grown up in the Maryland suburbs of Prince Georges County, about twenty miles outside Washington, DC. We attended different colleges, but local ones, so we were home every night. They called it commuter college. We spent a lot of time driving around when we were together. Weekend parties, movies, and of course romps in the backseat of my parked car. Cheryl was a hot five-foot five-inch flaming redhead. A strawberry blonde. Her skin, except for her face was covered in freckles. Her parents were older than mine, and her mother was ultra conservative. Even at twenty she had rules. She couldn't be out all night unless it was pre-arranged. Had to be home by a certain time or call. Now, I got it when she was seventeen, but loosen up. It was sort of the, "as long as you live under my roof you'll do as I say" type of thing. I thought it was ridiculous by then, and Cheryl even more so. She couldn't wait to get away from there, and I was her ticket to freedom at times. She didn't yet have a car of her own.

Cheryl in 1983

So, in March of 1983 Cheryl and I were out on a Friday night. We had just left her girlfriend Judy's house, where we had been hanging out with Judy and her boyfriend Nate. They were both great. Judy's parents were completely cool. They had a basement family room where we would all go, and they didn't disturb us. No matter what noise we made or how loud we got, they left us alone. Nothing short of smelling smoke would have opened the upstairs door. That was good since back in Maryland in 1983 some free-thinking state politician had gotten the drinking age lowered to eighteen in 1980. That only lasted a couple of years, but we all were free to get beer and wine as we pleased. We would hang out for a few beers and light making out, then take what we had brought and head to a more secluded spot for a more serious make out session. Cheryl and I were trying to find a less traveled parking spot when I made a wrong turn leaving Judy's neighborhood. I was a while finding my bearings, (there was no GPS mapping back then either), and when I emerged on to a main route it was Central Avenue.

I knew Central Avenue well. I got on the road, and started heading back towards our area. A couple miles down Central we passed an area where there were these metal corrugated sheet barriers up on steel beams, like a fence blocking the view from Central Avenue. Only the slightest breaks allowed peeks behind the steel fence.

"What's that?" Cheryl said.

"Oh, that? It's an old drive-in movie theater."

"Really? I didn't know there was one there."

"Yea, it's really old, and let's just say they don't show regular movies there," I said.

"Regular, what do you mean?"

"Cheryl, they show X-rated movies there. Porn."

"Really, no...Right there in the open? Let's go and see," she said laughing.

"You're half drunk, and as soon as I pull in and pay, you'll want to chicken out."

"No, I won't. We'll be in the car, right? Turn around, I want to see."

"Okay, but I warned you."

I had to pull a U turn on Central Avenue and back track about a mile. I pulled into the driveway of the theater. It was a dirt road. This place was built in the 1950's, then it had closed for a long while. The marquee out on Central Avenue had "Adult movies 9pm -- 2am. No one under 18 admitted." Once on the access drive, you had to go uphill on the reverse side of the metal barrier. You then rounded a corner and went down a steep hill into a sort of valley, where the theater opened into a large field, with a large screen at the far side. Before entering you had to stop at this little shed. A guy walked out and wanted five dollars, then he waved us through.

The field was dotted with cars all over, some alone, some in groups. I pulled into a spot where we were relatively alone. There were cars about ten feet away from us. The area wasn't paved at all. It was all dirt and grass. At each spot, on the driver's side there was a metal pole with a metal speaker box perched on it. The idea was you rolled down your window, and the box would unclip from the pole. You brought it into the car. It had a long wire on it. You rolled the window most of the way up and hung the speaker on the inside door at the window. There was a small knob to control volume. It was chilly that night, and the surrounding cars all had fogged up windows. The screen had end credits running from the last movie. It was after 10 pm, so another would start soon. I had a 1972 Plymouth Duster. It was roomy inside but had standard vinyl seats. We still had some beer left over from Judy's house, so I retrieved two from the back seat and handed Cheryl one. She was moving around in her seat, adjusting herself, putting her purse on the floor. I handed her a plastic cup holder that you could hang on the door to hold her beer.

"This is exciting isn't it? They are going to show another movie, right?"

"I'm sure they're loading the projector now."

She looked around the area and said,

"What do you think is going on in all those cars out there?"

"You know damn well what's going on. Fucking and a lot of jerking off if they're alone."

We both laughed and suddenly the screen outside came to life. The speaker hanging on the door began to pop and make noise. I lowered the volume a little. The next movie was beginning. To this day I still have a warm place for 70's and 80's porn films. The music, which seemed to always be a base rhythmic pounding sound interspersed with a lot of brass and electric guitars. Though I can't remember all the titles, these films had a story in between the sex scenes, not that too many paid attention to that. As the movie started, Cheryl moved closer to me. We both removed our jackets and tossed them in the back. I put my arm around her. The story unfolded on the screen, and Cheryl was riveted to the screen. She had never seen a porn film before. Like I said, there were no easy ways to view them except in a theater or adult bookstore setting.

The first porn movie we saw together was A Girl's Best Friend. It took me years after to find this flick again. It starred Juliet Anderson and Ron Jeremy. The first scene was Anderson and some other male actor in a quick blow job scene. Cheryl sat staring at the scene as it played, she never looked over at me once, but I watched her, looking for a reaction. She had a curious look on her face, somewhere between a smirk and a smile. I had an erection in my jeans as I still had my right arm around her. I hadn't moved it down toward her breasts yet. I was trying to gauge her feelings on this. Some people are repulsed by porn, even though they enjoy sex. Cheryl and I were sexually active, but intercourse was limited even with condoms as we both feared an "accident" of life changing status. The scene was over quickly, and she looked at me smiling and said;

"That wasn't bad. That's all this is?"

"You haven't seen anything yet. That was a teaser. It will get more intense."

The next scene had Ron Jeremy in it, making a phone call in a nice apartment. In a moment, a woman shows up and they start talking dirty to each other. Jeremy ends up nude as this red headed woman, gets on her knees and starts sucking his cock.

"Look at how big his dick is." Cheryl said as she took my hand sliding it down into her shirt on to her tits. She then kissed me hard and said;

"Can we get in the backseat? There's more room."

"Sure."

I hadn't gotten the word out and she was already climbing over the front seat. I followed close behind and she was already removing her shirt and bra.

"I'm so turned on. This is turning me on!"

"It's okay, take your time. We're in no hurry."

She started pulling my shirt over my head. After it was off, I kicked the front seat forward, so we had more room. Cheryl popped the button on her jeans and they and her panties were down to her ankles in seconds. I saw her light red, almost orange pubic hair. I could already smell the aroma of excitement from her. She held her feet up and I helped get her shoes and jeans the rest of the way off. I did the same. It was cold outside, the windows were fogging up steadily, but we didn't care. Our body heat kept us warm. I kissed her and started sucking her tits. She grabbed my stiff cock and stroked it while spreading her legs and rubbing her pussy. She moaned. On the screen Ron Jeremy had the woman he was with on all fours eating her out from behind.

"Spreading her legs and rubbing her pussy."

"Had the woman on all fours licking her pussy."

"Look at that! Oh Jay, lick my pussy too!"

She moved to the center of the backseat and pulled her legs up, so her feet were flat on the seat. I had to straddle the center hump on the floor and contort my neck down far enough to get my face between her legs. Her pussy and fingers were already so wet the orange pubic hair was soaked.

"Spread your pussy for me," I said.

She spread her pussy lips with her right hand. I started tonguing her quickly. She moaned as I found her clit, though I was competing with her finger too. Her other hand was busy squeezing her left tit.

"Oh God, I think he's licking her asshole too," she said.

I was eating Cheryl out and had my back to the screen. I was moaning heavily too, tasting her sweet juices and slowly stroking my hard cock. I looked up at her as much as I could taking in how she watched the movie. Her tongue would occasionally come out and sensually lick her lips. She was all into this action. The scene on the screen had to be transitioning to more action as the actors were speaking. Cheryl pushed my head back and said,

"Come up here, I want to suck your dick, and tell me you have a rubber with you."

As I moved up beside her, I said yes, there was a whole box in the glove compartment.

"Good, cause they're about to fuck and so are we. I want you inside me."

She bent onto my lap and started sucking my cock. She took it all the way into her mouth, moving her tongue around it. I started moaning and she said,

"She bent onto my lap and started sucking my cock."

"You better not cum in my mouth. I wanna fuck."

I nodded saying, "Then we'd better now because we're both ready."

She nodded as I reached over the front seat for the glove compartment and the box of condoms. As I brought them back, she pulled up both of the folded down front seats. I didn't question it as I was busy opening the condom and sliding it on my throbbing cock. On the screen, Ron Jeremy was sliding his python of a cock into the woman on all fours. Her pussy devoured it greedily.

"Sliding his python of a cock into the woman."

As the onscreen fucking began, Cheryl grabbed both headrests on the front seat and bent over the open space in the middle.

"Jay, fuck me now!"

I stood behind her, conforming to her bent over shape and slid my condom covered cock into her. She gasped at the first thrust, as I matched my actions to the onscreen fucking she was watching.

"I slid my condom covered cock into her."

"Fuck me harder baby, like they are doing."

Cheryl's breathing was racked, and her moaning was getting loud. I was glad there were no cars right beside us, as we'd have attracted some attention. The dialogue on the sound box was getting interesting too. Ron Jeremy always talked up the women he fucked in the movies. He had a talent of making the action even more intense, asking how they liked his cock in their pussy, or if they were enjoying it. I figured I'd try that on Cheryl as we fucked,

"Cheryl, you're liking this aren't you?"

"YES, oh yes!"

I was pounding her so hard that each thrust made a loud sweaty "slap" noise on her ass, rhythmic, steady.

"Can you imagine the guys in the other cars seeing us if they could? What if one of them peeked in right now?"

"Oh fuck, that would be HOT! Being seen right now."

At that moment in the movie, Ron Jeremy pulled out of the woman he was fucking. He moaned loud as a bead of cum arched up the woman's ass and part way up her back. Cheryl screamed,

"Did you see that? I'm going to come!"

"Me too!"

"A bead of cum arched up the woman's ass."

I felt her shift as she took her right hand and lowered it from over the seat and onto her clit, rubbing heavily. She started shaking as the orgasm took her. I couldn't wait anymore. I pulled out of her and pulled the condom off just in time. As she continued to come, I shot my load all over her ass. We were both alternating moans and screams of,

"OH FUCK, OH SHIT."

As I finished cumming I beat my cock on her butt cheek leaving as much jizz as possible on her ass. Her orgasm was subsiding too, and she looked back at me and smiled. There were two cum covered asses now, one onscreen and one in my car. The cum on her ass started running down her crack. I grabbed a box of tissue of the rear window shelf and began to wipe her down. When finished we both sat back in the seat exhausted. The scene in the movie had changed. There was some banter going on setting up the next sex scene. We didn't care as we caught our breath and relaxed. After a few minutes I asked,

"Are you ready to go?"

"Is this the last movie? If not let's stay."

"You want to do this again, same night?"

"Hell yes," she said.

I, in all my young adulthood had never felt so lucky. There were going to be at least two hard fucks tonight. I could barely contain myself. There was a slight problem. With the break in our action and the time we'd been there, it was getting cold in the car. We got dressed quickly and I jumped back up front to start and warm the car, as well as wipe off the windshield and other windows which were steamed up. Before I could start the car though, Cheryl said she had to pee. Figures, I thought, but I did as well, considering our earlier beer intake. My concern was this seedy drive-in theater and a suitable bathroom. I remembered this place when I was younger when it was a standard family drive in. I stepped out of the car and immediately saw the building the snack bar and restrooms were. It was lit up, so I motioned her to follow, and we walked over to the building.

It was deserted, the snack bar being boarded up, but the restrooms were open. It was a dive though. Graffiti was painted all over it. I opened the ladies room door and asked Cheryl if she had to go that bad. She nodded and started in. I was going to follow but then heard female voices inside. She shrugged and walked in. I said I was going to the men's room which was on the opposite side. I went in, the door was propped open, and it smelled as bad as it looked. I went to the first urinal on the wall. There were a few others and several stalls beyond that. It was darker down at that end, some of the overhead lighting was out. I pissed and there was actually soap and paper towels for hand washing. As I finished, I heard a sound from the stall area but had to step back about three steps from the sink to see. Somebody had said "Yea," but then there were only whispers. I walked toward the sound a few steps but saw only the outline of someone standing in front of the farthest stall.

As I got closer, I saw a guy standing in front of the stall, the door was open, and he was staring at it. He had a coat on, but the motion of his arm let me know what was happening. He looked over at me and our eyes locked for an instant. He motioned with his head to come over. Curiosity got the best of me. It was one guy, and back then deadly weapons weren't being carried as freely as they are now. I slowly walked over, and he took a step aside. I turned to look in the stall and there they were. Two guys, and older one kneeling in front of a guy my age seated on the commode. Both had their pants down, the older guy's head bobbing up and down on the younger guy's cock. Now, I was no stranger to seeing guys jerk off. I'd been to a few porn theaters in my day. This was the first time I had seen two guys having oral sex. It was just enough to hold my attention. The first guy I'd seen in the coat pulled it back enough for me to see his pants half down and stroking his hard cock. The young guy who was being blown in the stall said,

"Are you the only one in here?"

I nodded yes, unable to say anything else but notice I was feeling a twinge in my pants watching this. He then said,

"Good, I thought you were one of the workers coming in to check. Just signal if you see anyone come in, okay?"

I nodded again, watching the action when the same guy said,

"Yea, you're liking my cock aren't you, huh?"

The guy on his knees could only grunt as he sucked the seated guy and stroked his own cock. A couple of seconds passed, and the seated guy said,

"Okay, here's your prize."

He then stood and grabbed kneeling guys hair, leaning his head back.

"Open your mouth wide and take this load, oh yea!"

He jerked his cock, jizz flowing, into kneeling guys mouth. He didn't miss a drop. Coat guy suddenly yelped and jizzed all over the floor, moaning. The previously seated younger guy then hiked up his jeans and headed over to the sink. I headed for the door realizing Cheryl had to be done now even though only about two minutes had passed. I walked out and back over to the other side of the building where the Ladies Room was. Just as I got there Cheryl and two other women walked out giggling.

"This your boyfriend?" one of the women said.

jc1961
jc1961
249 Followers
12