1993-94: Homeback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a matter of seconds, we were rolling on the carpeted floor in front of the hotel bed, embracing and kissing each other. We ended up over my jacket, Karin under me with her legs wide opened to show her beautiful, hairy gold, and me clumsily getting rid of my shirt, a raging erection aiming straight at Karin's pink, dripping slit.

My girlfriend grabbed my hips, pulling me directly into her, and in just a second more I sank my manhood into Karin's welcoming, steaming love box.

"Aahhh... At Last!" she cried out, as my rock-hard shaft got swallowed by her hungry pussy.

I ducked into her, kissing violently her open mouth, suckling her juice and dancing a twist with her joyful tongue while pushing all of myself into her, like if I wanted to nail her body at the hotel floor.

Gosh, she was tight! Tight, hot and wet... I felt her strong legs clenching at me, her fingernails sinking into my back, and the hotel room disappeared around us, together with the rest of the world.

I started fucking her wildly, desperate to make her body mine and mine again, forcing air out of her lungs and slamming fiercefully into her slender, thin ballerina body.

The more violently I was fucking her, the more strongly she wanted it, pulling me deeper and deeper into her by pushing her heels into the back of my thighs.

"Yeah!" she screamed, "Yeah... Oh yeah! Ah... Aahhh! AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

I felt her first climax to hit her so sudden, so violent, that for a second I thought it was a fake, then I felt her pussy muscle contracting viciously around my shaft, and all of her body shook so powerfully, that I suddenly recognized one of Karin's uncontrollable, primeval, volcanic climaxes.

Her juices started running between our thighs, and her pulsing womanhood tried viciously to milk life out of me.

But it was far too early for me, and I managed to resist and keep on slamming into her, though at a slower pace.

Karin reopened her eyes and smiled contentedly at me: "Oh my Gosh, I needed it! I missed it so badly... Please don't stop now, go on fucking me. Fuck me hard and long, please. I need to be fucked all night!"

I stopped a second, to get rid of her tee shirt, in order to be capable to kiss and bite and suck at her thick nipples, and then I resumed fucking her towards yet another orgasm.

"Oh my God," she panted, approaching another high, "Oh my God... Oh my God... Oh my God... OH MY GAAAAAAW-W-W-D-D-D!!!!!!!!"

This time it was really hard to resist, but I managed again to contain myself.

I bended on her and kissed her more lovingly and quietly, allowing her to slowly recover from her climax and cuddle against me... I knew well how this unlucky girl needed tenderness as much as she craved for passion, and I was determined to give her plenty of both.

Soon, her lips got warm again, and her pussy muscles started massaging and stroking my engorged shaft in a very dangerous way.

"I can't hold longer, my love..." I panted between my teeth, "You're too tight!"

Karin smiled contentedly: "Don't hold, my love: give it to me, all of it... Please!"

I resumed my fucking tempo, at the higher rhythm I could muster.

I felt it coming, and reeled at her eyes widening with surprise and pleasure.

"Yes!" she gasped, "Oh, yes... Yes. Yes, give it to me... Fill me. Fill me... Yes. Yes... Oh, yes... Oh... Oohhh... OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

Incredibly, she climaxed again, her pussy contracted and convulsed spasmodically around my rod, and I exploded with a power I could not recall: a mind-blowing orgasm, one of which that twist your body and shake you along the spine, while your skin opens to let you sweat out all the ecstasy you can't shoot straight into your female.

I blasted into Karin's body all of myself, seeding her belly with my essence, sealing forever my love and dedication to her flesh and to her soul.

I felt her fingernails into my back skin, her heels against the back of my thighs, her long legs clenching powerfully at my hips: it was like she was really trying to squeeze as much cum as possible from me, and to get it as deep as possible inside her.

"Yes!" she panted again and again, while my sperm flooded her womanhood, washing her womb clean of whatever might have been before: "Yes, give it to me... All to me! Make me yours again and again and again, please... I'm yours, yours forever and ever..."

No, I was hers, forever and ever... We were one body and one soul, nothing going to divide us anymore.

For the first time in my life, I felt a completed human being. Both my physical and ghost essences were fulfilled by the perfect match to the respective mates...

We lay there on the floor, kissing and cuddling as youngsters at their first love should... We were in our early thirties, but still as young-at-harts as anybody who is really in love.

"You're back," Karin never ended whispering, "You're mine! Oh my God, you're back!"

"Yours," I kept confirming: "I'm back and I'm yours... Yours forever!"

I don't remember exactly how it did happen, but after a while, we were both in bed, naked, and still cuddling.

We whispered a few sweetnesses, kissed, played... But we were not finished with our passion yet.

Slowly, Karin started going down, kissing her way along my body while mumbling pleasantries about my tan, my remarkable shape and my smell... I felt a mix of pride for my actual perfect shape and of embarrassment for the long time from my last shower.

"Hmmm..." she mumbled, "You smell of male and of Africa, and of soldiering. I have a real man in my bed at last... Not a wimp or an animal, as I was used to. I love it!

I had never felt better before, but it was still getting better... Karin took me into her mouth.

She had never been much into oral sex, and probably her past bad experiences were part of it, but now that she was getting used to give head, she was getting really good.

She sucked my cock clean, licked my balls enjoying the feeling of the testicles working hard to replace semen inside, and finally gobbled the cockhead and started blowing me hard again.

It didn't take long: just watching at her blonde hair splashed on my belly while her head was bobbing up and down was so exciting that I was standing in a matter of minutes.

This time, Karin wanted to ride: she strode me facing at me, positioned my swollen cockhead amongst her thick, golden fur, and impaled herself slowly and purposefully with a long moan of satisfaction.

I moved my hands to grab her small, soft tits to play with her thick, dark nipples I liked so much, and she yelled with pleasured surprise, assessing herself on top of me.

She was so wet and warm inside, and her muscles were so tight and strong, that I felt like my erection would last forever.

It did, almost. Karin rode me slowly, enjoying any smaller movement, rotating and gyrating over me with thousands of different movements, all of them quiet but firm, like if she wanted to be damned sure to feel my penis on every single spots of her vagina.

From below her, I was caressing all her body, enjoying the soft warmth of her silky skin, the marvellous firmness of her belly, the incredible length of her thighs, and the supernatural shining of her incredible blue eyes.

I was so much in love with her body, and still I couldn't believe how much I liked and respected her brave hart.

She did it: she gave away all her world, all her vices and mistakes, fought alone against the beast hidden into her, and defeated it, as promised. I was damned aware her war had been so much more difficult than mine, her enemy being hidden inside herself, and still there she was, riding triumphantly her prize, happiness shining from her wonderful eyes.

We just enjoyed each other without any high for a while, until she bended over me and we started kissing again. I was feeling her soft breasts splashing on my chest, her thick nipples rubbing my skin so excitingly...

I just rolled over, eager to properly bang her to another climax, but she laughed and pulled away.

"No!" she smiled naughtily, "Not like that... Take me like the bitch I am, now!"

She offered me her tight, high back, and again I admired the perfect shape of her slender legs. The long curls of her golden bush were showing at the junction of her nerved thighs, pearlish droplets of cum leaking from the hair and along the inner side of her legs.

How to resist such an invitation? I grabbed her hips, forced her legs open to reduce the embarrassing difference in length with mine, and entered her with a swift movement ahead.

"Aahhh..." she yelled at the sudden intrusion, "Yes, fuck me! Do me like a dog. Oh... Hmmm... Oh, yes... Yes!"

I doggystyled her for a long, long time, holding her by the hair, by the hips or by the breasts alternately, enjoying again and again the soft touch of her skin, the perfume of her excited body, the sound of her vibrant pleasure.

I knew that was her favourite, the position which triggered her climax the quicker and the most powerful, since she was a vaginal type, with the most sensitive G-spot I've ever found.

"Oh my God!" she cried, "Oh my God, I am coming. I am coming... I am coming! Yeah! Yeah! YEEEAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!"

She came and came again, twisting her flexible ballerina body with movements I thought impossible, moaning and panting and gasping out her satisfaction at each subsequent orgasm I managed to ignite inside her belly.

Karin's multi-orgasmic attitude was the best possible reward I could get, as a man and as a lover, and I whished that wonderfuck would never end.

But, contrary to her, I am only human, and after her third climax I felt close to explode.

I exited her hotbox, causing her to yell in protest, and then I grabbed her thin body and twisted her on the back, spreading her legs wide to fully expose her well-fucked, sloppy pussy.

It was so beautiful, her long, blond curls crowning her purple-red, open slit...

I dived on her, pushing my face into her moist pussy hair to kiss and lick and slap her most intimate parts.

"Oohhh..." I heard Karin groan as my tongue slipped inside her to kiss and taste her womanhood and her sweet, running juices.

It was my turn to give her head, and I could also recover my strengths, pushing back my orgasm to be able to fuck her more.

I ate Karin to another juicy orgasm, and feasted on her drenched pussy, swallowing what seemed to be a full glass load of cum.

When I pierced her again from above, her channel felt so warm and wet to look almost loose... Until her well-trained muscles took over again, and suddenly I couldn't hold it any more.

"Fuck, I'm coming..." I gasped, helplessly.

"Yes!" she groaned wantonly, "Oh yes, give it to me... Cum! Cum with me..."

I arched, feeling an electroshock running along my spine, and at the very last moment I pulled out of her steaming belly. I held my cock with my left hand while holding her leg with the right one, aiming at her heaving chest, and suddenly I shot a blast of white sperm all across her dishevelled naked body.

I saw the spurt of cum blazing in the air over Karin and splash on her in long ropes of semen.

The longest jet sprayed as far as her face, catching her completely by surprise into an open eye.

The girl yelled in a mix of surprise, pain and amused astonishment, her hands at her messy face to clean the gush of her burning eye, while the rest of my load splashed all over her chest and belly, down to her furry mound.

"Oh my God!" she screamed and laughed, "Oh my God, I've never seen anything like that! Fuck, you shoot!"

I laughed back, proudly: "What do you expect, I'm trained!"

Then I dived over her bare, drenched body to kiss her deep and full-mouthed, enjoying the feeling of cum splashed between our bodies as we tossed and rolled in the devastated bed.

When our mutual convulsion subsided, we lay on top of each other, still kissing away and holding our faces in loving hands... Until we collapsed in total exhaustion.

We fell asleep in a spoon position; Karin curled as a child, relaxed and satisfied in my still warm arms.

We actually slept for a couple of hours only. We made love again, quieter this time, and then we talked. We had so much to talk about!

So many adventures and events, some happy and some sad, all of them so much important to our future... I told her about Lisa and my spy story, which made her just laugh; she told me of her money problems back at home, her mother not wanting her around after knowing of her drugs problem, her cleaning up having taken place with her based in a caravan borrowed by her father girlfriend, which horrified me. I wasn't there when she needed me the most...

Karin shushed me with a smile: no, that was something she needed to do by herself, or she would never know weather she was capable or not to manage... It was a matter of self-respect.

And she did manage. So now she was ready for me, and I had all the time of the world to take care of her... All the time of our lives indeed.

We went downstairs for breakfast at the very last possible moment.

I got a shower... My first warm shower in six months... But then I had to wear my dirty old uniform, since it was the only thing I had with me. I never went back to my room, and anyway I had no spare cloths with me: they were all in my box, which was to be shipped in later.

My parents were there, tensed and embarrassed as they could be.

They behaved: smiling tensely and trying to pretend the night before nothing happened, but they knew it was over: I wasn't their boy anymore; I was Karin's man, and that was it, weather they liked it or not.

I introduced them formally, and they shook hands... My mum even came to give her a shy hug.

It was funny. Weariness and relax at the same time on my side... Happiness only for Karin, tension only for my parents.

But soon, they faded away from my life, to the backstage position they had just chosen for themselves the night before. There was only Karin in the front stage, and I wanted nobody else.

We spoke, of course. I asked weather they were going to give me a lift to my base, where my car was parked and my things were, or I had to order a taxi. My father looked troubled that I only asked.

Mom asked weather we were coming home; I said, why should we?

They knew they fucked up.

We went to my barrack, where I saw back my Commander and colleagues, where I got my car, my money and my clothes. There, I said goodbye to the old guys, and I introduced my fiancé to my friends.

Then, I tasked an Agency to look for a flat for us to live in, and I got my long-deserved leave.

We went to my city... But not at home. I felt like I had no home there, so we went to a hotel, and stay there.

I wanted Karin to see again my place, to breath my air...

After two days in town, Karin convinced me to go and see my parents before leaving. She was right, of course. No reason to stay angry forever.

They were happy to see me, and behaved polite with her. They probably started realizing she was not a tramp, but a well-mannered, gracious lady.

I would have appreciated they trusted me not to get involved with a tramp to start with.

They got upset to realize we arrived since two days, just being at a hotel.

"But why?" my mother answered, still not understanding.

"I am not going to sleep in a different bed from Karin's anymore," I replied stiffly.

She sobbed: "Of course you can sleep together in your room..."

But I knew she didn't like it.

We did sleep at home, the last night. There was an extra bed in my old room, and we pretended Karin slept there...

We left the day after, heading north.

We drove to Paris, where I treated my fiancé to Concorde Lafayette, the same hotel I had been already with Mario and with Cinzia... During my previous life

We staid there a full week, during which we enjoyed our romance, had a party for my birthday, and I bought her our engagement ring.

Then we drove north again, directly to Holland... I could sense Karin tensing up and getting all excited while approaching her city.

She had more or less escaped from there a month earlier, penniless and lonely, just hoping to find me back. That girl had bet all her life on her love for a foreign and almost unknown soldier, against any common sense, risking all the little she had left...


And she won.

Now, she was coming back, in a decent car, wearing decent clothes, with a decent future ahead, and a decent husband-to-be at her side.

There was an angel somewhere around, who did a good job...

As for me, her first thought wasn't for her parents. It was for somebody else, who never betrayed her so far, and never was going to.

We went to pick up Ysa.

I remember fully our meeting at the dog's pension where Karin had left her before rehabilitation, just trusting she was going to pick her up, sooner or later.

The poor dog was so unbelievably happy to see her! So excited, so genuinely over the moon... And she was happy to see me too. Yes, she remembered me. I think our friendship started then, and lasted forever.

Ysa, weify...

We were a family now. And nobody was going to divide us anymore.

Simon, Karin's father, had booked a small hotel for us, where Ysa was allowed to stay. Like before, we didn't feel comfortable to stay at her parent's home. We were there just to breathe the air and to share our past.

We were trying to regain all the lost time, when we grew and lived without knowing each other... We were trying to melt into each other, to change into a single entity.

And we did.

I still feel tears in my eyes, thinking back to those days. We felt like we had separately climbed a terribly high mountain in a quest for our mates, and managed to finally find each other on the top: now, the whole World was lying in front of us...

Witnessing the relationship between Karin and her mother, I felt lucky with what I had left with mine. Resentment, and such a strong one, from both sides... Oddly, I felt welcome, but couldn't stand the attitude.

We didn't stay for dinner... The lady had not bought food for us. That was normal, Karin told me. Just a way to get rid of the embarrassment to witness her failure at being a mother, I suppose.

How parents can be so blind not to see what is happening to their own daughter?

How can they cut her off so badly? Without feeling guilty for losing her?

Apeldoorn is a nice town, clean and neat like most places in the Netherlands except from Amsterdam. There is a castle there, a summer residence of the Royal Family: we visited it, and it was really nice.

We saw Karin's old school, the places of her youth, and I could sense her melancholy at the feeling of her lost years... And the hope for the ones to come.

Oddly, Karin had a better relationship with her father's first wife than with her own mother. The lady had two children with Simon, before the two split, and Karin heard of them only when she was thirteen, and her elder half-sister had passed away already. With her half-brother, she got accustomed well, and with his mum too. We actually went to see the lady, and she was quite happy to see Karin and even to hear she got engaged with me... She knew of Karin's drugs problem, and appreciated her way to escape it. After all, she had lost her own daughter to it, and also her son was freshly out of it too.

My god, what a world... Three children out of three with drugs addiction, in the same family!

I needed to breathe, and Karin looked so pretty and full of life. We left the flat of Simon's first wife, and my girlfriend took me around the block, to show me the places where she had been playing when she was a kid.

She took me to the basement, just underneath the flat we just left, and there, in between all the bicycles, she kissed me passionately.