1993-94: Homeback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was as hungry as I was for life...

I felt her body rub against mine as we French-kissed and held each other in that cold and humid environment.

Karin's nipples were hard under her clothes, and her eyes were shining with lust.

She smiled a lewd grin, and then she went on her knees. In a few, quick movements, she opened my fly and got hold of my rapidly stiffening weapon.

Still grinning at me, Karin gobbled my cock into her hungry mouth and started blowing me fiercely.

I groaned my pleasure closing the eyes a second, and then I grabbed her hair and started fucking her mouth eagerly, enjoying the feeling of her velvety tongue on the skin, of her warm mouth closing on my shaft, of her firm hands stroking the root of the rod.

"Oohhh..." I groaned, feeling her throat sucking my cockhead as if to swallow it, "Oh God, you are so good..."

"Hmmm..." she let go of me and smiled naughtily: "You taste so good, you too... But now that I got my frankfurterwurst, what about having a kartoffelsalad for you?"

She stood on her legs and waved her jeans-clad ass in front of me.

I promptly grabbed her behind, opened her zip and pulled jeans and knickers down her hips together, uncovering her firm buttocks.

She jerked my cock with her left hand while I planted myself on my feet and slid two fingers into her slit while she bended against a pillar, then I positioned my cock between her asscheeks and pushed into her cunt.

"Uuhhh..." the girl gasped, feeling stabbed, "You brute, be kind with me..."

I fucked her from behind in that standing position, barely allowing her to hung at the pillar. The contrast between her cold bum and her red-hot pussy was so exciting, and the combination with her broken panting and the intoxicating perfume of her pussy was sending me into overdrive.

Karin wasn't a noisy lover, but still she wasn't exactly silent. Her heavy breathing and whispered curses were clearly audible into the dim-lightened basement, so when the stairs door opened and somebody entered to take his bicycle, there was no way we could stay hidden.

The guy stared at us with a dumb expression for a couple of seconds, and it was difficult to understand weather he was shocked, disgusted or excited by our lewd show.

Here we were, a short, black-haired guy screwing a tall, slender blonde from behind against a pillar, his hands on her naked hips, her jeans down to her knees, her hair jerking and weaving thru and fro at the rhythm of our fuck.

Karin saw the guy, and far from freaking out as I'd expect, she smiled and fucked me back even stronger, raising louder moans and yells, as her orgasm approached.

The guy clearly decided he wasn't disgusted after all, and started scratching his own crotch while witnessing our forbidden mating in his own basement.

The girl was frantically fingering her clit while I screwed her against the pillar, and I could feel her fingers caressing my engorged testicles slapping against her pussy.

"Oohhh..." Karin gasped suddenly, "Yes! Yes... Now... Now... Cum... Now! Please, cum now! Oohhh!"

It was so fast and powerful: I felt her pussy contract and convulse in orgasm, and I suddenly came too, grunting like a pig.

I closed my eyes as I emptied myself into Karin, sending a long stream of cum into her hungry belly and making her shake with the sudden release.

When I reopened my eyes, the guy was quietly pulling his bike out, apparently indifferent to the follow up of our coupling.

Quite a discreet voyeur, I must say.

I bended on Karin's ear and whispered: "Did you know him?"

"Oh my God, yes!" she panted, "He's my old Math's teacher from High School... I fucked him a couple of times before the final exams... He tried to do me again later, but it was a no go. Uh, the old sod must be so turned on!"

Damn, I had fallen on such a sex pot! I knew I should never ask Karin about her previous sex life, but that girl had such a curriculum that it was impossible not to discover some new nasty story every day!

My sweet, depraved love...

We drove back in early December, feeling ready to start our life together.

In a couple of days we got our two-rooms flat in the centre of Busto, just ten minutes from my barracks, and we were ready to start our life together.

Our flat was in an old building, very well placed and with the luxury of a courtyard to park the car and a small yard with individual orchards.

The flat itself was at the third floor, and the problem was represented by the lack of a lift, which made our move in a bit tiring... We had a furnished flat, but still we got quite a few stuff of our own, from my old room in the barracks, from my parent's home, and of course from Karin's old place, which had been closed down in Amsterdam with everything placed into a depot, apart from a few personal things she took with her.

The kitchen was in Tyrolean style, large and nice; there was a long corridor, a bedroom, a large bathroom and a relatively big living room with an extra bed.

It was our "first nest", and it wasn't bad at all.

At work, I resumed my old job as Regiment S2, I had a good relationship with my superiors and with my soldiers, and anyway I knew I was not going to stay for long: in September I was due to attend a year Staff College in Civitavecchia near Rome, and after that... Anything the Army could think of for me.

We also made plans and started organizing our wedding: it was to be at the end of July, to be followed by the honeymoon and then directly by the move to the South. By then, I assumed, Karin was going to be fully recovered.

The poor girl was so week... She had lost a lot of weight during her lonely struggle... She was recovering now, but slowly, and I could say it was not going to be easy.

Nevertheless, I was determined to enjoy my new life with my own family.

Christmas came so quickly I could not believe it.

Coming from an atheist family, Karin had never really felt the magic of it, and didn't care to be in Busto or in Apeldoorn for it, while she wanted to be in Holland by New Year, which fit me well too.

We went home to my folk by the 23rd of December, where I hoped to find back my family Christmas atmosphere.

I did, even if I could feel the tension in the air all the time. But I did not allow tension to spoil my joy.

Karin and I dressed the Christmas tree and the Presepe, we bought the presents, and she even tried to help my mother preparing the dinner.

It was nice and cosy.

After Christmas, we went back to Busto, where I worked up to the 30th of December, when we drove north once again.

Simon had arranged for us to stay at his first wife house, since she was away on holyday, and he felt like we were a bit more "in family" by being there...

We were, in a way, even if Karin's mum was definitely not well, and we hardly saw her.

It was a relaxing time. I knew there were so many challenges to come for us, but I also knew that, as difficult as they were going to be, we would overcome them all.

We went a few times to Amsterdam, we enjoyed the outrageous exhibitions and the colourful fun of the Red Light District, and we went back to our beloved "Gaucho" Argentinean restaurant. We also saw one of her old friends, which was less nice, since he was still on hard stuff, and tried to offer her something. Of course I reacted, and that led us to our first fight. But again, the fight didn't last after hitting bed the same night...

The New Years' Night was one of the most simple and intimate I remember.

We didn't do anything fancy: we just bought a bottle of Spumante and stood out in the garden, looking at the fireworks over the city, while sipping at our glasses.

It had been a long, strange year...

"Would you ever think of having this sort of New Year's Eve, just a year ago?" I asked, after sipping from each other's glass like if we were having our wedding party.

Karin smiled coyly, her eyes down into the grass.

"Never," she whispered, "I could never think of anything like that. I actually thought I'd probably be dead by the next year... And I didn't care much. Now, I hope to have so many more Now Year's Eves with you, and still I can't imagine the next one. But I know it will be beautiful..."

I couldn't but agree.

I kissed her.

"I love you."