1993: Somalia Confidential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too skinny," I lied, "And far too tall for me."

This made Lisa laugh. She wasn't taller than me: "True. Everybody here is so tall! We are no match for them, are we?"

She really squeezed herself against me now. A clear invitation to put an arm around her shoulders, which I promptly did... I was a little embarrassed by the fact I didn't get a shower after my recce.

Lisa accepted the embrace, and laid her head on my chest.

It was so obvious, and I felt so stupid.

I know what you are thinking. You are like the Major down in Mogadishu. But I am not your standardLatin lovertype. Why people always smile when I say I am a faithful boy?

I've always been, and I believe I will always be. If I commit my feelings and heart, just like with my oath to the flag, I take the commitment seriously. I would loose my own self-respect if I betrayed my lover's trust, even if she never realize. It's not cowardy by me: it'sconsistency.

That's why I felt stupid.

I wanted to stay true to Karin, but I had to see Lisa's game too, it was my duty.

So, I quickly reached an arrangement with my conscience, and decided that whatever was going to be, it wasnotgoing to be a secret for Karin. Hell, she knew about the chick already, it was no fault of mine if we were cut off now. I would tell her, and she would understand... Hopefully, she would.

I held Lisa tight, and she reeled in my embrace.

"You smell of male," she said.

"I am sorry," I stammered, "No time for a shower when I came back..."

"Don't be silly," she laughed: "I mean it. I don't like perfumed wimps... I like to feel a realmannext to me."

Maybe Lisa was a spy, but for sure she was a well trained one, at least as far as her seduction skills were concerned: the girl knew how to talk to a man.

I caressed her hair, and then I kissed her on the head.

She moaned, shivered and then raised her eyes on mine, smiling her invitation.

I kissed her on the mouth.

Lisa quickly offered me her tongue to play with, pressing her lips on mine and moving her warm body against mine.

I left her a second to say: "We have only a couple of hours."

"We will make them do," she smiled, pulling me back to her mouth.

Our kiss got wilder, and a hand of mine went to her breasts, pulling her shirt open until my fingers felt the hardness of an erected nipple.

"Hmmm..." she moaned, as I sipped the pinkish fleshy mound between my lips.

I felt her hand caressing my head while I started suckling her hard point; feeling encouraged, I started probing with one hand between the folds of her skirt. I found the buttons, and I undid enough of them to slip under the hem, feeling the smoothness of her thighs under my hardened fingers.

The girl's legs opened while my hand went up, sliding under the skirt and deep between her warm thighs. I was licking her nipple, when my right hand reached her crotch, and my fingertips found a moist, crispy bush.

"Ohmm..." she panted, "Yesss..."

Lisa wasn't wearing any underwear!

I thought these tings were happening only in B-rated movies, but it was actually happening to me... And I wasn't going to complain.

My middle finger quickly found her moist lips: by lightly pressing against them, slipped inside her hot slit, making her wince.

"Oohhh, yes... Yesss..."

This time her moan was louder.

Lisa's slit was hot and slippery; I quickly slid in a second finger, starting to move slowly inside her, while my thumb kept moving amongst her thick pubic hair.

Her moans started accelerating to the rhythm of my fingering, and I started tuning my suckling to her moans, causing them to get louder in turn.

Soon, I was masturbating her towards an orgasm directly there, on the couch over the veranda.

I wondered weather the thug at the gate could hear us, but in the end I didn't care much; neither of him nor of Lisa's respectability. The fucker could jerk off at the sound of her climax, for all I cared...

Her nipple was growing harder and thicker in my mouth while Lisa's hand pulled me harder against her breast, while her hard breathing was accelerating towards a continuous growl, and my right hand, hidden under her skirt, kept digging inside her womanhood, deeper and faster.

"Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh my God... Oh my God... Yes... Yes... Yeaaaaahhhhhh!!!" Lisa suddenly convulsed under my fingerfuck, arched and screamed out in ecstasy.

I felt her whole body stiffening and heating up in exertion, and my fingers inside her steaming pussy got drenched in her love juice.

I kept diving into her all along her orgasm, prolonging it as long as I could, until I felt her collapsing under my assault, and I slowed down my action between her legs to a standstill, while my wild suckling at her breast downsized to a delicate, intimate kiss.

Lisa sobbed, and pulled me harder at her, before letting go completely.

I let her rest a few seconds, and then I reached for her mouth to kiss her.

Her lips were cold, the best sign she did actually reach the "small death".

I removed my arm from under her skirt and held her tight, kissing her mouth deep and slow, and soon I felt her arms holding me back, strength coming back in her limbs while we kissed open-mouth with growing enthusiasm.

I ate her mouth for what I felt was hours, and then I let go of her.

"Whew!" she panted, smiling while re-opening her eyes, "That was something..."

Lisa was quite a sight: she was lying on the couch, her shirt opened on her naked, pert tits, her skirt was unfolded around her wide open, bare legs; her pussy was still hidden under the little linen still covering her waist and groin, but the inner sides of her naked thighs were unmistakingly wet.

My cock was exploding in my camouflaged trousers.

Without taking my eyes from hers, I started unzipping my fly. When my fully erected cock emerged from the desert-patterned, dirty pants, Lisa lowered her look on it and smiled contentedly.

She raised herself on the couch to a sitting position, with her bare breasts hanging free in front of her, opened her knees to allow me to close up, and grabbed my raging erection in her smooth hand.

"Hmmm..." she moaned happily, "At last!"

While she jerked me, I caressed her head, moving my fingers under her long, blond hair, pulling her face towards my groin.

Lisa inspired deeply, moved her tongue along my shaft, caressed my hairy, dark and swollen balls, and finally opened her lips and swallowed my engorged cockhead.

"Oohhh..." I gasped, feeling the warmth of her mouth all around my manhood.

Lisa was good at giving head, almost as good as Alessia. She started pumping up with her right hand, while sucking and blowing strong with her young throat; meanwhile, her left hand was caressing my butt, hip and balls alternately.

I was caressing her cute, blond head, enjoying the blowjob and feeling all my body relaxing and tensing at one time under her experienced oral ministrations.

Then, after a while, I felt like regaining the initiative: I pulled her strongly by the ears, thrusting all the way down her throat.

Lisa gagged under my sudden thrust; I felt my cock pushing down her red-hot throat, clenched in the moistest and softest of the embraces, and I purposely started fucking her face.

The girl grasped my ass, striving to breath while I thrust mercilessly in between her ears; then, after adjusting to the brutal rhythm I was forcing her into, she started deepthroating me like a pro.

Most definitely, Lisa got averygood training.

I fucked her face until I felt my cock stirring, then I stopped and let her go: I didn't want to finish up so early. Lisa gasped for air, all red in her face, and looked up at me, a sharp look in her eyes, an intoxicating mix of rage and lust.

"You bastard," she panted, "I was almost choking..."

"But you liked it, didn't you?" I grinned wickedly.

She didn't answer: her wide-opened eyes and nostrils, her reddened cheeks, her rapid breathing, as well as her swollen nipples, were telling everything about her arousal.

She just looked at me, in expectation.

I didn't want to fail her. I grabbed her by the forearm, pulled her up and tossed her on her knees over the couch.

Obediently, Lisa positioned herself to be taken doggie-style, her elbows and chin on the back of the couch, and her bottom up in the air in open offer, just like a bitch on heat would do.

I grabbed her wide hips, lifted her skirt up to her back to uncover her rounded buttocks, and caressed the soft, pink and silky skin of her bare bottom. I moved a hand down along a leg, and then back up, between her thighs, until I found her moist pussy hair.

"Uuhhh..." she moaned, "Yes, please... Take me. Take me hard..."

Her hairy lower lips opened like a flower, and once again my finger entered her slit, causing the girl to gasp with lust.

I fingered her dripping slit for a little, to prepare her for the real thing; then I grabbed my shaft, moved the cockhead along her moist crack, down to her wet hole, pushed against the open entrance, and slowly maneuvered myself into her.

"Oohhh..." she moaned again, instinctively pushing back to be taken fully.

I held her firmly by the hips, and trusted home with one, determined drive.

Lisa gasped breathless: "Ouch!"

My cock sank into her belly like in hot, melted butter, and Lisa's blond hair trusted back as her torso arched at the feeling of my sudden intrusion.

"Oh yes... Yes!" she panted, "Fuck me. Fuck me!Fuck meeeeee!"

And fuck her I did, mercilessly.

Lisa was holding herself at the back of the couch, and from her position she could watch directly out of the veranda and straight to the gate where the gunman was still standing. It was only about fifty metres away, and I could bet the thug could clearly hear the girl's moans.

We were still almost completely dressed: I just opened my fly, and I was fucking Lisa standing on my boots with my legs open enough to allow me being with my groin at the girl's hole level. She had both her shirt and skirt almost completely unbuttoned, but for the rest I didn't undressed her at all: her skirt was wrapped up her back, leaving her naked from the waist down, and her shirt was opened enough to leave her heavy naked tits to hang invitingly and bounce sexily at every thrust I slammed into her.

Fucking like a mink in that humid and hot air, I was sweating like a horse at his last mile, so I started getting rid of the heavy gear: I undid my belt with the side weapon, the knife and all the rest of the combat gear, letting it fall on the floor, and then I slipped off both the jacket and the green t-shirt, remaining naked from my waste up, the metal plate banging on my sweating chest.

Under me, Lisa was panting and gasping with pleasure, herself soaked in sweat: I could feel it while caressing her soft skin along her long thighs or under her flat belly.

"Oh! Oh! Oohhh..." she was moaning, "Oh my God... Oh my God I am coming... I am coming... I am cumminNNNNGGG!!!"

Lisa's final yell of pleasure came the moment I grabbed her bouncing bare breasts and squeezed them, pulling myself inside her to the hilt at the same time.

Instantly, I felt all her muscles contracting like if her whole body was tearing apart. She arched, as her vaginal muscles clenched around my cock like a vice, and then her orgasm exploded when I reached the deepest inside her belly.

The girl convulsed under me like if under torture, and her pussy almost milked me empty while I was enjoying the warm softness of her rounded, full breasts. I barely managed to control myself, but I knew I was on the very edge.

I held my ground while her orgasmic spasms slowly subsided, and then I pulled out of her, while grabbing a handful of her long hair, pulling her to the side and pointing my throbbing cock at her upturned, young face.

I jerked on her face for a second, before the girl realized she was still alive and then, feeling my dick banging her cheeks, Lisa reopened her mouth and swallowed again my swollen, purple cockhead.

"Oohhh, yes..." I gasped, feeling her experienced throat clenching the mushroom of the gland, "Yes, suck me off... I'm gonna cum...Yeaaaahhhhhh!!!"

I exploded deep down into Lisa's throat, shooting directly into her stomach a full blast of thick cum, which made her gag.

Lisa coughed, swallowed that first spurt of sperm, and then gasped for air, trying to open her mouth, with the result that my second shot exploded in her open mouth and splashed out, washing her purple-red face and dripping down from all around her lips and chin.

I wanted to enjoy that climax the best I could, but I would never miss the scene, so I forced my eyes wide shut and watched as my third blast of white seed hit her cheek, splashed over her nose, eye, and ended up making a mess into her hair.

The next shot was less powerful, and hit lower, again into her open mouth and down on her chin and neck.

Lisa swallowed what she could, licked her lips and started collecting droplets on her fingers, as my sperm kept reaching her pretty face, until the last drops ended on her shirt, on the couch and on my own trousers.

"Oh God..." I panted exhausted, watching all the thick, whitish cum slowly dripping from the girl's face on the couch and on her own naked chest.

I could barely stand on my legs, while Lisa, panting heavily, tried to collect herself.

She was a mess: my sperm was everywhere in her hair, on her face and down on her chest, and both the shirt and the couch looked helplessly stained.

With a wicked smile, Lisa collected some more cum on her fingers and sucked them clean, before caressing my softening weapon.

"Hmmm... I hoped in something tasty from you, but not this much!" she said, clumsily standing to her feet.

We were now facing each other, and after a second of hesitation, Lisa grabbed me, pushing her cum-covered tits into my bare chest, and kissed me open-mouth with her dirty lips.

I never liked my own cum taste, but that time it was such a perverted experience that after a second of surprise I held her tight and answered her dirty kiss with enthusiasm, suckling my own sperm from her twisting tongue and squeezing her satisfied body between my arms until my cock started winching again.

Feeling that, Lisa pulled out and looked at me breathing hard, with a dirty expression in her messed-up face.

"Let's go to my room," she panted with a broken voice: "I want to fuck you to death, but I want to do that naked in my bed!"

Breathless, I let go of her, grabbed my jacket and gear, and followed her through the corridor.

We went along a kitchen, a depot, a bathroom, a couple of closed rooms, and stopped in front of another closed door, almost at the end of the corridor, where another external door opened on the rear courtyard where WHA cars were parked.

Lisa opened the door and smiled at me with her lovely wicked look: "Here it is. I share the room with Melissa, but she's on holyday in Kenya until the end of the month..."

I grabbed her by the shoulders and kissed her again in the mouth. She kissed back with enthusiasm, and while dancing with our tongues in each other's mouth, I started stripping her naked.

First, her stained shirt fell on the floor. Then I finished unbuttoning the skirt, and that too fell down. My stuff followed swiftly.

Lisa was naked in my arms... Ready to be ravaged in her own bed.

I pushed her in, and she fell on her back over the bed closer to the entrance.

I closed the door, pulling our clothes (and my pistol) in, locked it, and turned to her.

Lisa lay on her bed, naked. Legs and arms open in invitation, her lush blond pussy hair sparkling on her honey-colored skin. Only her sandals and watch were dressing her besides her nice African tan.

The most un-sexy thing about soldiering is that before joining a lady in bed you are supposed to get rid of your combat boots, which may take more time than advisable when the lady is waiting naked and ready.

I accomplished that in a record time, slipped out of my remaining cloths, and finally approached the bed enjoying the look of my mate.

Lisa was solidly built: strong bones, large shoulders and hips, and nicely trained muscles. Far from the skinny type I got to be used with slender and tall Karin and in a way closer to Alessia, but with nicer legs and in a blonde version. She had really nice tits, rounded and firm, with pointed and thick nipples... Probably the best pair of tits I ever fucked.

It seemed to me, Lisa didn't mind what she saw either. Hell, I was in quite good shape myself: by the time, I had definitely lost my big family cheeks, the love belt was lost in the memory and I was nicely tanned from the waist on from the camp working out.

Her legs open and arms tensed towards me in an open invitation, she smiled at me: "Come here, you soldier boy... Prove me your worth once more!"

I grinned, and climbed on the bed.

I lay over her naked body, feeling her soft breasts heaving warmly against my chest while her arms closed over my back. The girl's legs clenched around my hips, and our mouths met in a long, wet and passionate kiss.

I felt my cock hardening against her belly, and decided this one was going to last: I got free of her arms, and started kissing my way down, following the curves of her naked body. I sipped the tender flesh of her neck side, nursed at her left breast, savored her erected nipple, sniffed her flat stomach, suckled her belly bottom, caressed with my lips and cheek her hips, and finally felt the crispy touch of her fair pussy hair on my chin.

I fell on my knees on the pavement, sinking between her wide-open legs, savoring now the intoxicating perfume of her excited sex, felt on my cheeks the warm softness of her inner thighs, and at last I pushed my tongue into the curls of her bush, seeking for her throbbing, freshly fucked opening.

"Hmmm..." Lisa moaned feeling my experienced tongue reaching into her intimacy, "Oh yes, I like it..."

Licking between her golden pussy hair, I found her outer lips: they were moist with her arousal, and I licked my way inside her, until I felt also her inner lips flowered open and greeted me with a gush of her juicy love honey.

"Oohhh..." she moaned again, louder.

I felt her bare thighs closing around my head, her whole body warming up and trembling slightly as the pleasure started mounting.

While still eating her juicy love box, I slipped my arms under Lisa's now clenched legs and reached her stomach, helping opening her up to better reach inside her. Now my tongue was probing deep into her moist slit, capturing more and more of her honey as the young woman's arousal was growing.

After sipping another gush of juice from her intimacy, I suddenly dribbled out of Lisa's hole, driving up to her hardened love button.

The girl stiffened and arched her back, as she let go a muffled scream: "Uhnnngg!!! Oh my God... Oohhh..."

I captured her clit between my lips and started nibbling it, making her roll and buckle on her hips. I felt her hands grasping my short hair and pulling my head into her, while her soft-skinned thighs clenched me harder, like they wanted to squeeze my skull open.

I could sense she was close now: her breathing had accelerated so fast that any second her orgasm could break down. I moved my right hand back under my chin and found the way into her, dig two fingers up her now soaked slit, and found the secret, inner mound deep inside her vagina.

By now, I was truly eating her out. Lisa was moaning and bubbling louder and louder, her breath kept accelerating, and her whole body was shaking without control.

Suddenly, I suckled hard at Lisa's clit, and in the same moment I pushed hard against her newly found g-spot.

It was like pulling a trigger: the girl's climax detonated with the speed and power of a thunderbolt. I felt her fingers tightening behind my neck, like they were going to pierce into my head, and felt like drowning into her soaked pussy, while her legs clenched like a vice around my ears.

123456...8