1993: Somalia Confidential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" she gasped, shaking and convulsing without control under my combined and determined assault to her most sensitive spots, "Oohhh... Oh my God... Oh my God... Oh my God...OH MY GAAAWWD-D-D-D!!!!!!!!!!!"

I kept on suckling and pushing, and she kept cumming for what looked ages, and her juice poured out of her like a stream in season, allowing me to properly eat her to satiation.

Lisa's convulsions went on with her climax, along with her curses and screams, until she finally collapsed on her bed, incapable to take more.

I sensed her surrender, and paced down my action, relaxing my fingertips inside her and letting go of her swollen clit; my tongue went down along her drenched slit, sipping all the juice that was trickling out of her.

Her exhausted frame was still trembling out of her exertion when I finally raised my head to look at her: Lisa's eyes were closed; her breasts were heaving fast, as she was trying to recover her breath, and her hands lay lifeless along her used body.

I moved beside her on the bed, held her tight in my arms and lay a kiss on her now cold lips.

She didn't react, and I kissed her stronger, pushing my tongue inside her mouth, to let her taste herself. After a short hesitation, I felt her tongue react; she winced a second, and finally accepted my intrusion, answering the kiss.

Her weak arms circled my shoulders pulling me over, and in a second we were passionately French-kissing each other in the aftermath of our lovemaking.

Aftermath? I was far from done with this lewd young lady.

I was feeling her soft breasts pushing against my chest: her nipples were piercing like needles while we kissed open-mouth, trying to eat each other's breath out.

My cock was pushing in turn against her stomach, as if willing to fuck her into her navel.

It was a matter of small movements: without breaking our kiss, I slipped in between her open legs, sank my cockhead in the bush of her pussy hair, pushed it against the drenched inner lips of her hole, and fucked into her with a merciless thrust of my hips.

"Hnnngg..." she moaned inside my mouth, feeling my hot shaft driving inside her steaming hole.

"Uuhhh..." I groaned back, feeling as getting swallowed into her hungry belly.

Lisa's pussy was as warm and wet as a tropical jungle. Her inner muscles weren't as trained as Karin's, but the girl was young and tight, so the feeling on my dick was almost the same. I felt her arms holding my shoulders and back, and her legs closing around my hips, so I opened my knees to get a base, and slowly started to fuck her.

We didn't stop kissing, and our coupling remained a quiet and slow one for quite a while: I wanted to spare her long enough to let her time to recover and I wanted to enjoy the screw as long as possible.

When I felt she started answering my thrusts and her arms and legs were holding me stronger, I started pushing deeper into her, but without changing my rhythm. I broke our kiss, and stood on my arms to be able look what I was fucking.

I liked what I saw: Lisa was all red in her face, her hair was in a mess, her eyes were wide open and her honey-colored skin was shining with a thin layer of sweat from the previous exertion. Her breasts were bouncing at each thrust I was slamming into her belly, and her pink nipples were twisting in the air, showing all her appreciation for the ministrations I was delivering to her.

It was due time to start accelerating the rhythm: my little tart was closing up again, and I must admit I started feeling the day in my muscles... I kept both direction and depth of my movement, but raised my fucking tempo, causing her to squirm and moan louder, and then I slammed deeper into her, loosing rhythm and direction and getting more violent.

Lisa got wild.

With a loud scream, she sank her fingernails into my back and her heels into my thighs, pushing me all the way into herself. Her own legs clenched at me like a vice and I realized I was going to loose it.

"Oh my... Oh my..." she gasped, all red and sweaty in her face, "I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum... Yeah! Oh yeah... I'm cumming... I'm cumming..."

She was pretty close and me with her. No time to wonder about contraception.

I slammed into her wildly, and hit the bottom.

"AH! Ah... Ah... Ah... Aaaaahhhhhhhh! Aaaaahhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaarrggghhhhhhh!!!" she screamed when my cockhead reached her cervix, making her explode into yet another and more powerful orgasm.

Her uncontrolled, feral convulsions threw me over the edge too, and I blasted my second, long held burst against the back of her young womb.

"Oh my God, yes!" she yelled, feeling my hot and thin sperm filling her insides, "Yes! Fill me... Fill me... Oh my God... Oh my Gaaawwdd-d-d... Yeaaaaaagghhhhhhh!!!"

I felt myself shooting sperm deep into this girl for almost a full minute, it was like my whole brain liquefied and sprayed into her pussy my most intimate essence.

Spurt after spurt of cum shot into Lisa, in a never-ending burst of pleasure, which left both of us totally spent.

When her convulsions subsided, she almost collapsed under me; I lasted just a second longer, and then collapsed completely over her shaking body, in a heap of sweaty, exhausted and satisfied human flesh.

Still plugged inside her, I softly kissed her lips, and muttered: "I'm done, honey."

"That's just as fine," she panted, "I'm dead."

We lay a while on top of each other, and then I felt strong enough to rise on my arms and pull out of her.

"Uh!" she sobbed, as I exited her, and then smiled when I caressed her feet.

I admired her firm, strong frame lying naked on her bed, her legs open to show proudly her well-fucked pussy: my sperm was slowly oozing out of her sloppy entrance, soaking her already drenched golden bush and trickling down her inner thighs to make a puddle in the very centre of the bed.

I caressed her along her soft-skinned thighs, then her cum-soaked pubic hair, her flat stomach, her firm, warm breasts, and I lay to kiss her in the mouth.

Lisa answered the kiss, and in a second we just lay in her destroyed bed, kissing and cuddling in the most classic of the lovemaking aftermaths...

"I am dead," she repeated, and laughed softly: "And lucky me, you were already tired yourself, poor thing!"

I growled something aboutsoldiering trains you to hard battles, and she laughed again.

"You're being out in the bushes tomorrow too?"

Uh.After pleasure, time to be back at work, I thought: "Well, actually yes. I'm gotta go east, between the Imperial Road and the American Highway, just north of Bulo Burti. There are those damned technicians from ENI, with their prospections..."

I felt Lisa stiffening. It was just a second, had I not expected it, I'd never noticed.

"Oh? What is ENI, another NGO?"

Bingo, I thought. There we were...

"ENI is our national oil company. They must believe wherever there is sand, there must be oil too..."

"Silly Billies," was her casual comment: "And they are searching for it north-east of Bulo Burti?"

"Uh-uh. And guess who has to escort them there?"

"Oh, poor you! Will you have to stay away for long?"

It sounded like she was sorry to lose me, sweet girl... "No. Just the day. Time to set up the camp and the guards, and I'll come back."

"Good," she smiled: "I wouldn't mind totrainanother little bit with you, soldier boy..."

Mission accomplished, I thought within myself. And felt a bit less bad, thinking therewasa reason why I had just been untrue to Karin.

It may be a disillusion to all believers in UN and international solidarity, but chance wants that besides the four major involved powers in Restore Hope (US, France, Germany and Italy), there were also the corresponding oil companies. All very busy in drilling into the sand of the respective Army Area of Responsibility to seek for unknown oil depots. Well, you can't expect Nations perform major operations likeRestore Hopejust for free...

Well, I didn't lie... Not completely. I would never do that to friends... I was just a bit imprecise, and you can forgive me that, considering my delicious blonde spy had just fucked the shit out of my brain... ENIwasdrilling northeast of Bulo Burti; justmuchnorth of it, and actually even north of Belet Weyne. A satellite would have worked uselessly, in the next few hours...

WHA held a party a week later.

Apart from the hidden background, it seemed like my affaire with Lisa was useful to the relationship between UNOSOM troops and the NGOs community, since this time the invitation was extended to both us and the other European contingents (they forgot the Nigerians, but also humanitarian agenciesmaybe a little bit racist, don't they?). The two Regiment Commanders declined, but sent a representation... As usual, our representative was just me, while the others came in strength: S2, S3, S5 and S6 all attended... And they all were outranking me.

There was the local political coordinator of UNOSOM with his beautiful Somali secretary, and then all a score of representatives from humanitarian agencies and organizations in town.

It was quite well organized, considering our situation, and again I wondered about how much money WHA had available for this mission... Good music, snacks, and scores of soft drinks.

After the locals left around dusk, and also the elder members had said goodbye (including the political coordinator and two of the other Army officers), the beer appeared, followed quickly by Gin and Whisky. Music background turned to modern disco, and the WHA women got quite wild, Carolyn in lead.

Our tall host grabbed the S3, actually the second in command of their Regiment, and had him in the middle of the room, dancing like in a Berlin underground club. Actually, also the music turned out to be modern European disco dance, and the poor guy looked so happy he soon forgot where he was.

As I mentioned earlier, I still was young and naïve... I was quite surprised how quickly that stiff high ranking Staff officer turned into the willing victim of a hungry woman: in less than five minutes, the two were hugging and kissing in a corner, while the rest of the remaining guests were getting almost as wild.

Well, none of my business anyway. Lisa was as wild as the others: she also got more than a glass of Gin and Tonic on top of her previous beers, and her blouse was far more open in the front than it used to be at the beginning of the party, and the same long buttoned skirt of a few days before was also more open that advisable for a girl who forgets to wear her undies. The young bitch was on heat, and I was ready to oblige her.

We started groping and kissing on our patio couch, and I had soon a bare breast in my hand while French-kissing the more than willing owner.

Music was still loud, and I started being annoyed with the noise, not to mention the number of elder couples who started making out straight away all around us. We were by far the youngest people around, and it seemed I was the only sober at all... I had only one beer, and didn't even finish the can, which was now rolling on the floor, spreading its content between the feet of the drunken Swedish bitch from Save the Children, who was dancing sexily with the local agent of the World Food Programme, a kind Australian guy with a thick gray bear who was far more drunk than her.

"Couldn't we escape to your room?" I asked breaking the kiss for a second.

Lisa kissed me back, and then purred: "No... Let's stay here and enjoy the music."

I felt her hand on my crotch, trying to unzip my fly.

In the middle of the room, one of my colleagues was already bare-chested: Megan, the youngest doctor of WHA, was going quite directly at what she wanted, and was clearly trying to get into his trousers... The guy was not going to resist for long.

Nor was the S3: Carolyn was a few years older than Megan, but also quite experienced. She herself was quite disheveled by now, her long skirt was pretty open on one side, and her blouse was open enough to show clearly she wore no bra. Actually, she looked far more attractive than I thought, considering her age.

Lisa didn't want to leave the living room. But there was no way I was going to stay, sensing what was going to take place. So I pulled her on the feet and pushed her back against the patio door, like as to feel the fresher air of the night.

Lisa did not resist that, and soon I had one hand between her legs, and a hard nipple between my lips.

"Hmmm... Yes, do me Bob, please. Oh, I'm so horny..." she moaned, while I started enjoying the taste of her tender flesh.

My fingers sank in the dump bush of her pubic hair, and in no time slid between her lips and into her steamy slit.

"Oohhh..." Lisa was ready and willing. Her nipple felt deliciously thick and hard in my watering mouth.

I moved a little bit more out, and suddenly we were out of the enlightened area, safe in the shadow of the patio.

I started masturbating Lisa with two fingers, while I was actively sucking her nipple. She gasped and twisted, shaking in my arms.

"Get down," I whispered in her ear with command voice: "I'm gonna fuck your head."

The young whore was more than happy to oblige. She fell on her knees and quickly opened my trousers, discovering a very erected cock ready to be worked out.

I felt her experienced hand starting pumping, then her hot tongue caressed the bulb, and finally her soft lips closed on the engorged shaft...

Lisa started blowing me hard, and I grasped her hair in one hand to force her into my favorite rhythm: I was truly going to fuck her little brain out.

From my standing position in the shadows, I enjoyed a good view of most of the living room. Apart from Megan and her guy, who must have been somewhere behind the wall I was hanging against, I could see at least four couples making out, plus two or three other guys sitting drunkenly at the vimini chairs and Helen, the oldest of the WHA doctors, moving around the stereo.

As I mentioned before, Lisa was very good at giving head. Her throat was so hot and still so soft, and I really felt like I was going to cum between her ears in a very short while.

That was not my idea, so I pulled out and I forced her back on her feet.

Lisa panted hard, trying to recover her breath after her deepthroating. I could hardly see her face, but I could bet she was smiling satisfied when I pushed her with the face against the wall. I lifted her skirt over her back, forced her legs open and pushed again two fingers inside her fuckhole, to prepare her for coupling.

She positioned herself, holding with the hands against the wall, ready for the onslaught, and I emplaced my cock between her sweaty buttocks, aiming at her entrance.

I held her firmly by her wide hips, and impaled her.

Lisa yelled loud in the night, feeling my sudden invasion, but inside the room they were so busy and drunk that nobody cared. I pierced my way into her pussy mercilessly, sinking balls-deep inside her body, and kept her tight in position to get her stretched muscles used to my intrusion.

"Aw! You bastard, it hurts..." she muttered breathlessly, but then she added: "But don't stop, please... Oh God, it's so good. Hmmm..."

She moved a hand between her legs to start fingering her clit, and as I felt her lubrication increasing, I started fucking her in a standing position; it was quite uncomfortable, especially for her, but gave me a good view of what was happening inside.

Our position on the couch had been taken by Carolyn and her mate: I could not see the guy, hidden by the back of the sofa, but the WHA Chief was slowly bouncing up and down on him, making the furniture squeaking under their movements.

The centre of the room was occupied by the Swedish/Australian couple: the bitch was straddling the Aussie giving her naked back to me, and in the meantime she was trying to work something out of the crotch of another guy I didn't know, who looked quite drunk and sat on a vimini chair next to them.

I could also see Megan, next to the edge of my sight: she was on her knees, between the legs of the other Officer who lay naked on the floor, and her head was bobbing up and down in what looked like quite a blowjob. I couldn't see the face of the guy, but there was no doubt from his moans that he was enjoying the treat.

Sue Ann, another WHA lady, was on another vimini chair, and somebody I couldn't recognize was giving her head: she was groping her own massive breasts, which were popping out of her blouse and bra, and holding her legs around the guy's shoulders.

Another two guys were around: one lied passed out on the floor, and another one from the Federation of Red Crescent and Red Cross was slowly jerking off watching Carolyn fucking her guy in front of him.

Helen had disappeared, and actually also Paula, the last doctor from WHA, was missing. Either they retired to their rooms (alone or in company), or they were busy with something else.

Lisa was panting hard under my strokes, and I was enjoying the firm and warm body I was fucking with no regards for her own needing... Not that she seemed minding at all. I cupped a bouncing breast with a hand and squeezed it wickedly while pumping into the girl's channel.

"Ouch!" she gasped, fucking back to get me as deep as possible, "You bloody bastard, it hurts! What the fuck happened to you, be gentle... Oohhh... Oh, yes, like that... Oh, do me; do me like that, yes! Oh, yes! Oh! Oohhh..."

I didn't like the situation, it was a clear set up, and there had to be a reason for it. Lisa was trying to trick me, and that's why I was treating her like a piece of meat. My problem was that she liked it...

A flash.

No doubts, it was a fucking camera flash, shot from the courtyard. Damnit, I thought I was safe in the darkness, but clearly somebody took the hassle to walk out and snap a picture to us from behind...

Okay, nothing I could do about it now. At least, they didn't get me in the middle of an orgy, but simply screwing a tart against a wall.

And screwing the tart I kept on doing, enjoying it all the more now that my suspects had been confirmed.

Inside, the action was peaking. Helen had reappeared, and almost immediately after she showed in, Carolyn faked an orgasm, screaming out loud and tossing her hair around like if she just reached paradise.

Megan finished off her guy a second later, with a wicked final suck and a fast hand job, which caused the poor thing to shoot into the sky.

Also Sue Ann came violently, or at least she pretended to, and immediately after she pushed her partner away: it was then that I recognized the UN political administrator... I thought he left, but clearly he came back to enjoy himself with fewer witnesses.

The only two couples still at it were us and the Swedish/Australian one. Poor Lisa wasn't in charge, and probably the other two lovers weren't part of the set up.

The Swede was accelerating her rhythm, riding her older partner to frenzy, her small pointed tits bouncing and swaying on his red face, and I thought the Aussie was lucky to be in a house stuffed with doctors, just in case he got a hart attack...

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" Lisa was getting louder, and peoples inside finally noticed us: "Oh Yeah! Yeah!Yeaaaaahhhhhh..."

The girl surrendered with a long cry of delight, and I felt her cunt muscles contracting viciously around my shaft. If I were more into it, I would cum violently, but being worried for what was going on in reality and angry at myself for letting myself taken by that flash even being aware of the risk, I was mentally distant, and it was difficult for me to cum.

When Lisa's orgasm subsided, I pulled out and forced her back on her knees.

123456...8