1995: Fucking Around in Bosnia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sniper!" I screamed.

We rolled in the dirt, trying to crawl towards the nearest repair, next to the military bridge connecting West Mostar (Croatian) to East Mostar (Bosniak). David was prepared to many things, but he was no infantryman, and crawling was not his speciality; somehow we managed to reach a pile of debris next to a demolished building that offered some shelter.

The jerk shoot a few more bullets at us, missing our heads but hitting the debris all around us.

No point to arm my pistol: no idea where the sniper was, nor how far. I rather got hold of my radio set and called the Spanish Tactical HQ, asking for assistance.

They were not new to this kind of events, like the name of the square and the small monument to the fallen soldiers witnessed. The battalion had been long in UN service there, and was now NATO, so the boys were quite experienced.

We just kept our heads down, and in ten minutes a BMR armoured vehicle came to our rescue.

The infantry squad jumped out providing covering fire, while we run after the open hatch of the still moving APC.

David jumped in the first, the Spanish soldiers and I followed suit.

One of the Spaniards was quite small, and had problems since the ramp was standing quite high, so I pushed him from behind. He jumped up, got the hanger and reached for his seat.

I followed and sat in front of him. It was a she: a small, heavily equipped and tough Spanish infantrygirl, who smiled an embarrassed "Gracias, senor."

The world was really changing fast.

We went back to our camp in Ploce and got a well-deserved shower.

Then I called home, to whish Karin a happy new year.

She was going to spend midnight with my relatives, and was a bit sad, both for me (I told her the story of Mostar) and for us, since it was our first new year's eve apart.

"Are you horny?" she asked with her usual frankness.

"Well..." I muttered, and hot images from our previous new year's eves run in front of my mind, "I would rather be there and fuck you stupid on the car's hood at midnight sharp, but I'm afraid it's not possible, so..."

"Didn't you find any chick to boone this night?"

Karin knew me so well. She knew I was running short of pussy, and was understanding my mood all too well.

We had an agreement. Both of us knowing each other sexual drive, we were aware it was going to be pretty difficult to remain strictly faithful to each other for over six months just by observing strict abstinence. So, we agreed that what was fundamental was mutual loyalty, rather than physical exclusivity. In other words, if one of us was feeling desperate to have sex with somebody around, he was supposed to tell the other, describe the situation and seek for approval. No betrayal, no hidden secrets, no covert extramarital relationship: just plain coupling and physical release.

"Well, there is this French captain. I told you about her."

"Hmmm... Is she pretty?"

"I can't say I would give her a second look in the street down at home, but she is clean and nice. Quite a plain face and an OK muscled body. White-skinned and black haired."

"That's what turns you on about her," Karin giggled, "She's the opposite of me."

True, I didn't think of it. It was quite a while I didn't get any dark pussy. Karin was long, slender, always tanned and very, very fair-haired.

"She's also a nice person," I tried to offer, "Something more than a piece of meat to unload myself into."

It was an animal expression, but it was our joke.

I knew she smiled: "Don't try to look human; I know you are an animal. I got my share of French cocks in the past, so you may get your French pussy, and enjoy it. Let it be my new year's eve present, my love."

"And you?"

"Well, I can't fuck your cousin, can I?" she actually could if she only wanted, but I would probably put my veto: it would be embarrassing if his family ever discovered... "No, not yet. I don't see anybody interesting around, by now. I'm not such an animal as you... Besides, I didn't get shot at, today."

"Yes, actually this must have something to do with my hormones, I suppose."

"Of course it has. Go and fuck her, long and hard. Do it for me, and with me!"

It was such a sweet and at the same time such an exciting way to say it: "Thank you, sweetheart. I love you."

"Happy new year, my love."

***

The French had organised a nice dinner in the canteen. Nothing fancy of course, but comfortable enough.

We sat by national groups, with the French in turn sitting by original units: Chasseurs, Legionnaires, Gendarmes, Mariniers, and so on. The only entertainment besides food (and not so much food actually), was songs. The French military sing all the time, and all of them seem to know the same songs.

For us it is all the opposite: all units have their own different songs, and most of us know only theirs.

So I had to write down an old, dirty jingle and distribute it to the others, in order to be capable to sing it when it came to us.

Well, we kept our flag high enough!

We didn't need fireworks at midnight: everywhere in the town, the locals started shooting with their Kalashnikov, and the effect was pretty much the same.

There was also a lot of cheap Army Champagne, and we drunk our homesickness out.

While everybody was exchanging greetings, hugs and good wishes, I run (casually) into Claire. She was slightly tipsy, but still quite allright.

"So, Roberto," she said, "Happy New Year!"

"Happy new year, Claire. To you and your family."

She curled her nose, and for a moment she really looked young and pretty: "Let's forget our families for the moment, what do you think? It's too sad."

"As you wish, my dear. I cheer to the prettiest officer in the base!"

"Ha! I'm the only one, thank you very much!"

We laughed, and I proposed to go out to see the "fireworks".

"But it's cold!" she protested.

"Come and see," I insisted, "You'll not regret."

She didn't. It was very cold all right, but one of our landing ships in the harbour were shooting real fireworks into the night sky. Not much, but far better than nothing.

"How nice!" she said, "I should have thought about it... They must have a better Commissar than I am..."

"The Navy always treats its people better," I said jokingly, putting an arm around her shoulders to protect her from cold, and moving her towards the ship.

She didn't resist, nor resent my discreet hug.

We walked a few steps along the lane, between the dwelling containers, me holding her shaking shoulders, while the Navy fireworks died down and the Kalashnikov concert increased.

Firearms shooting was not the only concert in the deserted lane.

At first I couldn't get it, and then I stopped and looked at Claire. She looked back, puzzled: she heard it too.

Kind of a muffled groan. Repeated, again and again.

"It comes from that container," she said, pointing at it, "Over there."

Without thinking, we moved towards it, and still clenched to each other, we looked into the small window.

Somebody was cheering New Year's Eve with a real "bang"... Kind of a "gang" one!

A threesome... Or better, a foursome as I realised a second later.

Three well-muscled young studs were on top of a very pale girl, who was being taken doggie-style on an army bed, while sucking another guy in front of her. A third male was standing next to the bed, stroking himself and clearly getting ready for action... I didn't see him at first because he was out of the dim light entering from the window, and the internal light was off.

It was Fabienne. The young pretty nurse was taking three of her studs at the same time to better enjoy the party...

I felt Claire shiver under my arm. But she didn't move away.

"What a bitch!" she hissed instead, pushing back into me, her arms crossed over her raincoated chest. "I didn't think she was capable to do this..."

They couldn't see us, and even if they could, they were too busy to notice. Fabienne was clearly enjoying her blowjob, while the other guy was fucking her mercilessly from behind, holding her firmly by the hips. Her full breasts were swaying back and fro at the his fucking tempo, and the muffled groan we first heard was peaking each time the rear cock was disappearing into her belly.

But the happiest one was the guy she was giving head to: he was keeping her by the hair and fucking into her throat, his head tossed behind like if he couldn't keep his pleasure any more.

And couldn't he did. As we watched, he stiffened, arched, and cum into her mouth. I could see some droplets spurting out of the corner of her mouth while she was eagerly swallowing his seed.

Clearly, Fabienne was a cum-eater, since she got it all. The empty cock was withdrawn from her front entrance, and the third guy happily replaced it in her eager throat. All the while, the other boy kept his pace into her belly, fucking her mercilessly.

"Oh my God..." Claire muttered, shaking in my arm.

I hugged her tighter with a smile, feeling her excitement.

She didn't say anything else, but rather squeezed herself into me.

"Let's go..." I hissed, pushing her over just as the back stud started cumming into Fabienne from behind.

I drove her straight into her own container's door.

She stopped a second looking at me, flushed in her face, her eyes sparkling.

"I shouldn't..." she muttered, while fumbling with her keys.

I said nothing. The door opened up, and I pushed her in.

I locked the door behind us and then I focused my attention on my prey. Claire was breathing heavily, her eyes were wide open, and her breast was heaving under her camouflaged battledress. Her whole body was scenting excitement.

I started caressing her pretty face, then kissed her lightly on her checks while slowly unbuttoning her blouse and unfastening her belt.

She didn't react, but let me have my way. Her breath perfumed of Champagne.

"I never did this before..." she hissed, while my hands were on her breasts.

I didn't really care weather she did it before or not. I knew where my loyalty lied, and that was not at stake. It was pure sex, physical release while at war. Animal instinct and nothing more.

I caressed her breasts through the thin cotton of her shirt, and felt her bra underneath. Claire nipples were swollen.

I kissed her neck, and she moaned with pleasure. Finally, I felt her hands reacting to my advances, and Claire started getting more active. She pushed her groin against my crotch, feeling my erection, while I was unbuckling her trousers belt. I pushed her jacket down her shoulders, leaving her arms bare, while she was undoing my battle belt: I heard the noise of the pistol touching the floor together with the rest of the combat gear.

A minute later we were both in green tee shirt and trousers. I undid her bra from underneath the cotton shirt, and pulled it away. Her erected nipples were protruding through the thin fabric; I pinched them, and she moaned.

The combat boots were a problem: it takes time to get rid of them, so I let them be. I unzipped her trousers instead, searching for her pants. They were wet.

My fingers probed the soft skin of Claire's thighs and belly, and then slipped under the knickers' elastic. I immediately found a thick, moist bush, like I hadn't been touching since ages.

"Hmmm..." she moaned, feeling me approaching her most intimate parts.

"I want you," I hissed in her ear, while my right fingers scouted her hair searching for her opening, and my left hand cupped her breast.

Another passion moan was her only answer.

I found my way: my fingers sank in a warm, wet slit hidden in her thick hair, and suddenly I was finger-fucking my conquest.

"Oh! Oohhh... Yes... Yes! Yeah..." Claire was gone. No resistance from her side anymore: her hands started working with my fly and belt, trying to open it.

"Wait," I said, "I'll do it..."

I got rid of my tee shirt and pulled her trousers down, together with her panties.

In the glow light I could see her bare white skin.

I went back at her neck, sucking it while I was fondling her breasts and finger-fucking her ready pussy.

"Yes... Yes... Hmmm..."

My right hand was so wet. This lady was leaking like a broken tub.

Suddenly, with no warning, she came. A sudden stiffening of her whole body, an uncontrolled convulsion, a muffled shriek, and a warm flood between her legs: Claire orgasmed under my fingers, just like a schoolgirl.

"Oh my God..." she panted afterwards, shacking.

I felt her fingers finally getting hold of my erection. Her small hands were warm and dry, and moved fast. I was so stiff and hard I could not get more: I grabbed the girl by her hips and tossed her with her hands on the small service desk close to her bed, forcing her to bend over it.

Now she was offering me her back, naked from waist to mid-thighs: a very vulnerable position in the face of an erected cock...

I pointed my cockhead against the crack between her rounded buttocks, and pushed it against her moist bush.

I immediately felt her fingers messing amongst her thick hair and guiding my erection home. Then, holding her hips firmly, I pushed forwards.

"Ouch!" she grunted, "Uuhhh... Yes, fill me!"

I slid inside her with no effort: suddenly my cockhead was deeply embedded inside Claire's belly and pushed into her steamy vagina, to take full possession of her.

The French woman pushed back, to take as much of me as possible inside, and I fucked into her to pierce her completely.

"Aahhh..." she yelled, "Oh yes! Yes... Yes, fuck me! Fuck me..."

And fuck her I did. Stabilised my position, I started hammering inside her, with long, slow and determined drives, slapping her soft buttocks with my hips at every violent push.

We kept that standing position, fucking each other against the desk in the semi-darkness of her container, not caring for somebody passing by and hearing us or seeing the whole squared thing moving rhythmically.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Aahhh..." Claire was moaning, while taking me into her more than willing, hungry body.

I changed rhythm more than once, trying to pull back my incoming ejaculation, confident to make her cum again first. I extended a hand to grab her bouncing tit and squeezed it, making her scream, and then I pounded her faster.

She exploded for the second time, this one far more powerfully than the first: "Oh my God! Oh my God... OoowwwWWW!!!"

I felt her pussy contract violently, threatening to milk me inside her belly, and I had to hold on myself, resisting the temptation to blast my seed inside her.

When her contractions subsided, I slid out of her, cooling down.

It was time to deal with our boots.

I first thought of mines, and then I pulled over hers; both our trousers followed suit, falling on the dark floor.

I sat on her bed and pulled her over me, holding her tight. I got hold of her erected nipples through the cotton and bit them, making her jump and moan, and then I finally got rid of her shirt.

We were both naked now, and rolling wildly in her own bed.

I pushed her down and forced her legs open in the most classic of the positions, then I fingered her again to open her up and pushed my engorged cock into her.

"Oh, yes!" she yelled, now totally out of control, "Yes! Fuck me, fuck me! Fuck meee..."

I grabbed her ankles opening her up and started pounding at her, fucking her belly mercilessly, like I was trying to split her apart up in her stomach.

Again, she got quite loud, hitting back at me and grabbing my neck to pull me inside her as much as possible.

She convulsed under me and orgasmed for the third time, her tight vagina clenched around my engorged cock like a vice.

"Don't cum inside..." she gasped, in the throe of her orgasm, "Please..."

Just in time. I pulled back, and shot my load over her, flooding her belly button and reaching up to her heaving breasts. Streams of sperm drenched her chest and matted her black bush while I finally released myself over her naked body.

I was exhausted. With a final gasp, I fell alongside her satisfied body, lying against her in the darkness of her room.

For a few minutes we just laid there, gasping for air and slowly cuddling each other. Then I felt her hands on my body.

They went for my cock, found it still deflating, and started caressing it.

This was a classic manoeuvre of Karin's, and my manhood reacted accordingly: I stopped deflating, and started stiffening again.

Claire gasped with surprise, and her unconvinced movements started growing in decision and strength. Soon, I was hard again, and she bent over me, to get my cock in her mouth.

I joyfully laid there in the darkness, while my gracious colleague gave me head, blowing my cock with all she was worth.

After a while, she decided I was ready for a ride, and she jumped astride me, pointing the cockhead at her dripping slit, and finally impaling herself with a satisfied groin.

If possible, her vagina felt even hotter than before, and I had the feeling to fill her completely. I grabbed her hips in my hands and caressed her fleshy sides, forcing her to start moving over me.

"No, wait," she hissed, "Let me taste it. My God, it feels so big inside me. Oh, it was so long..."

I was glad she appreciated my meat, since I enjoyed hers, so I let Claire get her way. After a few more moments of stillness, she slowly started rotating and gyrating her hips, trying to feel my cock with her whole pussy, which in turn felt more and more tight around me.

"Oohhh..." she moaned, "Yes, I like it... Hmmm..."

I grabbed hold of her soft tits and pulled them unceremoniously, rubbing her nipples at the same time, causing her excitement to accelerate, and in a moment Claire started riding me fast and deep.

Her tits were sticky with cum, that was still dripping down her chest, and we both were now sweating heavily.

The bed was screeching noisily, adding the noise to Claire's moans of delight, and then it started bumping against the thin wall of the container.

"Aahhh... Aahhh... Yes! Yes! Hmmm..." the French girl had lost any inhibitions by now, and was completely lost in her own lust.

She suddenly yelled her climax and I squeezed and pulled her nipples mercilessly, feeling her pussy contracting viciously against my cock.

Then she collapsed on me, sobbing and shacking in the afterglow of her orgasm. I felt her sticky and wet breasts rub against my chest as she breathed heavily.

My cock remained as hard as a poker, and she could feel that.

After just a short rest, she was on the ride again: "Oh mon Dieu! Mon Dieu, c'est fantastic! C'est fantastic... Oohhh..."

Again I reached for her tits, squeezing and rubbing and pulling and twisting them, enjoying her lust and passion, and again she soon exploded on top of me, screaming loudly her orgasm.

Only, this time I could not contain myself, and cum with her. I felt her pussy muscles clench powerfully at me, and in less than a second I shot my sperm into Claire's red-hot vagina.

She felt my jets of cum spurting inside her cunt and jumped, but her own climax was still peaking and so didn't withdraw.

I emptied myself in her convulsing pussy, arching under her body in the tension of my own release, while Claire fully enjoyed hers.

Then, her orgasm slowly subsided and again she collapsed over me, panting and gasping for air.

"Bastard..." she hissed in my ear.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't move out..." I tried to justify myself.

"Shahs!" she smiled, closing my lips with a finger, and laid there, without making any attempt to lift and empty herself of my semen.

"But..."

"I'm not fertile now," she smiled, "Relax."

I did.

We staid there for quite a while, me slowly deflating inside her, and my cum slowly trickling out of her to drench our thighs and her bed.

Finally, she lifted herself on an elbow and stared at me: "My God, this was awesome! I've lost the count, but I think you made me cum more in one night than my husband does in a month!"