1995: Fucking Around in Bosnia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So peace be with the cuckold, I thought cynically, my feelings of guilt for taking somebody else's wife easing away.

We fell asleep in each other's arms, wet and naked, and absolutely at ease with ourselves.

***

I sneaked out of Claire's container before down to avoid compromising her, and managed to reach mine without being noticed, or at least I believe so. Stefano was fast asleep and didn't wake up until morning, when it was time for breakfast...

A long, black and hot coffee was desperately needed after the champagne of New Year's Eve.

I saw Claire in the Canteen, but she ignored me completely. I thought it was because of all her comrades around, and thought of something else.

That day the Logistic Battalion built up our own canteen, including the baking oven for bread and pizza, which was going to make our life much better.

In the meantime, I was busy in the mountains.

On the first of January, NATO started removing the Serbs from their positions close to the Croats and the Bosniaks, pushing them back towards their own towns and villages.

There was a place, up the mountains East of Mostar, where the MUP (Serb special Police) had a roadblock only a kilometre from the airport. We went with a full mechanised company to dislodge them, and we were ready for a nasty confrontation: a flight of two US A-10s was on call, just in case the Serbs were to resist.

It was not the case.

The Serbs received us with big smiles, invited us for a round of cheese, Rakia (local aquavit) and bacon, and left without a complaint. They just recommended us to man the checkpoint to prevent the Croats to take it over, and went home leaving us with the most fantastic piece of bacon ever.

That evening, the field kitchen prepared one of the best pasta alla carbonara of my whole life.

We slowly entered into a routine. Yes, it is like that, even during military operations: you get used to them, and start mustering them as if you never did anything else.

I was out on patrol almost every day, and if I wasn't, I had to go to the airport to liaise with the French there. There was not much left to do in Ploce.

I was back at the port only at dusk, ready for dinner.

And the fact that we were now eating at our own canteen, made my meetings with Claire far more sketchy and rare.

"So: did you fuck her?" Karin asked on the phone.

"Er..." I was embarrassed: that had been the first time we implemented our agreement, and I wasn't all so sure she was happy with that; "Yes, I did."

"Was she a good fuck?" a quick reaction; I thought everything was OK.

"She was all right.

"Are you going on with her?"

"Not really. It happened only last night, and I have hardly seen her since. Maybe we will do it again sooner or later, just out of hunger. But I can't see it as any sort of relationship".

"Listen Roberto, don't be worried for me. I'm OK with it, really. I just want you back safe and sound, and I think that if you have sex enough, you will be less frustrated and react better. Better, I want you healthy, and I don't want you to go with local whores, God knows what they can have inside. I suppose a French officer is far more advisable."

Her logic was disarming: "I love you, Karin. And you know I will be as much understanding about you. Take care."

"You too. I love you."

I was so lucky to have her. Karin was a dream wife for any soldier...

I met Claire again two days later, during an official meeting: the French Commander briefed us about the enhanced security of the camp.

She barely said hello, and minded her own business.

So did I.

Then our forces started evicting the Serbs from Sarajevo suburbs, and the Serb population set fire on them as a reprisal, to prevent Bosniaks to occupy the houses they were leaving. It was hell. At the same time, we reached Pale, the Serbs capital, and we surrounded their Parliament and Mr. Karadzic home.

It was a hard time.

I was out on a long-range recon for a few days, all along the Serbian Herzegovina, from Goradze down to the immediate mountainous surroundings of Dubrovnik. I checked out the Serbs attitude towards NATO, and again I got the funny sensation that they somehow liked us. They had kind of a sport attitude towards war: they felt they had beaten their foes, and then NATO had beaten them... But since they fought the game to the end, it was no humiliation having been beaten by the strongest team in the World.

They felt war was like football.

Hundreds of thousands died during their tournament, and millions were displaced.

In those days I met a journalist, who asked me what I thought about all those children around, with no parents left; I answered they were the criminals of the next war.

He didn't publish it; he must have thought I was a real bastard of a soldier...

In those days I met the only victim of war I really felt sorry for. It was a sweet, young little dog; he lost his right rear paw over a mine, and nevertheless was still jolly and friendly to all humans who cared to caress him.

On my way back I went along the coast, assessing war damage there and checking out possible smugglers routes. Instead of smugglers, I found an old fisherman who was breeding lobsters and oysters in the most wonderful rocky shallow waters: the guy was selling them for almost nothing. I don't really like seafood, but I bought a lot of it, just to carry it to the camp and have it cooked by our military chef.

It was another gourmet dinner, even better then the carbonara of the week before.

The perfume of the grilled lobsters spread all over the camp, and our comrades started gathering out of our small compound. In the end, even the French Commander came to see Stefano's commander, with the most improbable of the excuses, and forced his invitation to dinner, for himself and for a bunch of his officers.

Including Claire.

It was quite funny: she was suddenly all smiles, managed to sit next to me and started bubbling happily.

She marvelled I wasn't eating the fish, and laughed when I told her I was the one who find it, but I did simply not like seafood.

"Too bad. You don't know what you miss..."

"I know it. Everybody tells me. Life is tough."

"Life is a bitch," she corrected me; then she added, "And then you get married..."

I didn't get the point.

She smiled and stood, asking me to follow her outside the tent. Then, in the very low light behind the field canteen, she pulled a naughty smile and then showed me something.

It was a confection of birth-control pills.

"Now we can have fun, any now and then ..." she grinned.

We went to her container the following evening.

She offered me a glass of wine to break the ice, and while we were sipping it, something rang.

"Fuck it!" Claire was upset and turned to something lying on the desk. With surprise, I recognised an expansive satellite telephone the type lone sailors use on their boats.

"Hello?" she said, answering the call, "Comment ca va, mon chou?"

It was her husband, calling from Noumea.

"Mais oui. I am just back from the canteen... Oh my love, it's just so sad to have dinner without you..."

It was odd. I was there, standing in front a married woman, ready to fuck the shit out of her, and she was joyfully talking to her cuckold husband, telling him how much she missed him and loved him...

I let her talk a few minutes, thinking that was really breaking the moment, then hoping it was not going to last long.

Then I started wondering how expansive the call was going to be. And finally, I just got pissed to wait.

I came to her and started caressing her shoulders.

She turned her head while talking fast, and smiled.

I kissed her neck, the way I knew was turning her on.

Claire shivered, and offered more of her neck to me to kiss and nibble.

This was going to be an exciting game, I thought. I slowly started to unbutton her jacket and unfasten her belt...

"Oui. The canteen is just as bad, but this evening we had dinner at our cousins... They prepared the best grilled lobster of my life..."

I quickly got rid of my top gear, staying bare-chested behind her, and resumed kissing her neck.

"...pa du tous! Of course they need to learn a lot, my love! But they are not so bad, I tell you. Anyway, tell me about you..."

I lifted her tee shirt and got rid of her bra, and then I started playing with her fleshy, warm tits. Her nipples were thick and hard with excitement.

"Hmmm... Oh, yes! Yes... My love, you are so sweet. I whish I was with you: that island must be so romantic! What time is it, over there?"

I suckled at her neck, while rubbing her nipples from behind. I felt her shiver and curl under my fingers.

"Mais non! It's so strange; it's pitch dark here... And so cold..."

My cock was bulging out of my trousers, pushing against Claire's bottom. I started opening her trousers, and then mine, while still playing with her breasts.

"No, there is no moon this night: it's overcast. I would love to see it, and think it's the same moon you will see over there in a few hours..."

I pulled her trousers and panties down to the knees, and bended to kiss her bare buttocks. They were so perfectly white: they looked like two perfect, full moons.

"Yes my love. Look at the moon this evening, and hopefully I will see it tomorrow, and think of you..."

I pushed my tongue in the crack of her bottom, and then I headed down, until I reached her thick black bush. I started licking, while opening her buttocks with the hands.

"Hmmm... Yes... Yes... Oh, my love... I love it! I mean, I would love it... Yes, more... Hmmm... I love you!"

Her slit opened under my tongue, and I inhaled her strong female essence. She was ready.

"Yes, please... Don't stop talking my love... Hmmm... I love the feeling of your mouth! You are so good with it... You make me feel so good..."

I left a mouthful of saliva in her pussy, and then I stood behind her and aimed my weapon to her wound.

Claire bended over the desk, her legs as opened as her rolled trousers allowed, and got ready.

"Yes! Now, I want you now! Here and now... Why are you so far away? I want you so bad... Owww! Hmmm..."

I took her by the hips and stabbed her, causing her to jump and yell for the pleasant surprise, before she could get hold of her breath and control herself.

"What? Oh... Oh my God! No... No, really. Everything's fine, my love. It's just that I miss you so much! Hmmm... Yes, make me listen more to your voice, please... Please..."

I impaled her mercilessly. The pure idea that the slut was talking sweeties to her cuckold hubbie on the phone while I screwed her from behind like the bitch she was, was intoxicating. I started fucking her cunt with long, fast strokes, aiming straight at her unfaithful hart.

"Oh my God... Oh my God... Yes, more! Tell me more... More..."

Claire held herself at the desk with one hand, while still holding the headphone with the other, while I fucked her hard in that awkward standing position. I reached with a hand for her wobbling breast, and rubbed it strong.

"Aahhh... Oh my love, why are you so far away? I feel you so close, so deep inside me... Hmmm..."

I was holding her tight by both her breasts now, fucking her deep and strong, almost without withdrawing at all from her hungry hole.

"Oh! Oh, Antoine... I can't talk longer to you. I feel so weak on my legs! I must have drunk too much wine with the lobsters... I whish you good night. Yes, of course I love you too... Yes... Au revoir, mon amour..."

She hung up, and I pulled viciously at her nipples, while impaling her to the hilt at the same time.

"Aaghhh!" Claire finally screamed out loud, arching and aching while tossing her head to me: "You bastard! Fucking me while at the phone with my husband... Hmmm... Yes, fuck me, don't ever stop, please! Give me more... More... Oohhh..."

I felt her muscles contract and stiff while she convulsed: I had hit straight into her G-spot. I grabbed her tits and squeezed them, while pushing forward and nailing her at the desk.

"Aaaahhhhh... Aaaahhhhh... Yes! Yesssssss... I'm cumming... Aaaahhhhh!!!"

Claire convulsed uncontrollably, shacking in orgasm and stiffening like an animal stabbed to death.

I stilled, deep into her. Then, I slowly pulled out of her satisfied cunt.

Claire stayed still just a mere second, before turning to me and falling on her knees, just in front of my raging erection.

It took a second, and the woman took me into her mouth, starting sucking like if there was no tomorrow.

I grabbed her hair and started fucking her face, pushing hard into her throat.

Claire almost gagged, but didn't pull back: she kept on giving me head and taking me down her throat, sucking like a pro.

I didn't want to cum in her mouth. I pulled out.

"Get rid of your boots," I ordered, "I want to fuck you naked in your bed."

Claire smiled lasciviously, and let go of me, bending at her boots as I was doing with mine.

A moment later we were both naked and wrestling on her bed.

I pushed her down and nailed her body at the mattress with one single stroke.

"Oh, yesssssss!" she groaned, "Take me, fuck me bad!"

I did. I started pounding her, strong and hard. She was so wet inside, and leaking juices like if I cum inside her already... But I didn't!

Claire climaxed again: I felt her cunt clenching at me violently, and a rough sound came out from her abused throat.

I felt I was going to cum myself, so I pulled out.

"What are you doing?" she protested, "You don't need to come out. I'm on the pill now..."

I rolled her over until she was on her knees, offering me her rear cheeks.

Again I grabbed her hips and pushed deep into her sloppy pussy, taking her doggie-style.

"Uh... Uuhhh!" she screamed, "Yes, fuck me! Fuck me more... Aaaahhhhh!"

I reached for a bouncing breast and pulled it hard, causing her to scream louder. Claire sank her mouth in the pillow to muffle her own yells.

I pushed her down, and she collapsed on her ankles, with me on top of her.

I fucked her a few more seconds in that position, with both of us lying in a heap on top of each other.

Then I pulled out again: that position inspired me something different.

Sitting on her naked thighs, I opened her buttocks with my hands and admired her wrinkled smaller hole. I spat on it, and tickled it with my fingers, lubricating it with her pussy juice.

"Oohhh... What are you doing? Hmmm..."

I pointed my rock-hard cockhead at Claire's anal rim, and pushed it in with a brutal thrust.

Claire jumped: "Aahhh! No, not like that... Please, don't! Not there, I never did it... Please..."

I didn't listen to her whims. After the telephone story, I was far too horny, and wanted to pop her anal cherry.

I felt her muscled rim clenched the base of my glans, and knew I was inside her.

So I drove in, sinking completely into her bowels.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!" she yelled arching and pushing back at me: "You bastard, you split me open! You're killing me... Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

Ass cherry busted. I was into her rectum now, fucking the shit out of her.

"You tear me apart!" she cried, "Oh God, I'll bleed to death... Aaaaahhhhhhhh..."

Her asshole filled and stuffed with male meat, Claire grabbed the pillow and started crying into it. I knew I was hurting her badly, but I didn't care: I just wanted to mark her as mine for good. The cuckold would have to put up with it... And with his wife's broken asshole.

I butt-fucked Claire for at least twenty minutes, until my mind and groin exploded, and I unlashed a stream of sperm deep into her insides.

"Oh my Gaaawwwdd-d-d!!!"

We lay there, in a sweaty heap of satisfied flesh, while my sperm trickled slowly out of her abused asshole and down along her bare legs, staining the bed.

"Bastard... You're a bastard," she sobbed: "I'm spoiled for good."

"You bet. But you liked it."

"Fuck I loved it! And I swear you; I want more of it... But not now, please!"

I had mercy of her, and spared her abused body... For a while.

We fell asleep in that position, with me still deeply embedded into her burning rectum.

I woke up a few hours later, with my cock rock hard against her wet, naked ass.

Without thinking, I started slowly rubbing myself against her sleeping body, and soon she started reacting.

My cockhead was at her hole: it felt hot, wet and sticky... And still loose: her abused and stretched tissues didn't close back yet.

One single thrust, and I was back into her.

Claire jumped and woke up: "Oh my God, are you never satisfied? Do you really want to fuck me again...? And there?"

"You said it, bitch! Now shut up and enjoy the ride!"

I fucked her ass for at least half an hour, and this time she came too, just before I stuffed more sperm into her rectum, which by now was stretched out for good.

Then I was satiated.

"Oh my!" Claire panted, lying naked next to me: "Why didn't I meet you earlier?"

"You were on the wrong side of the Alps, I suppose." I jokingly answered.

She sobbed: "I really don't know how I will be capable to live with my husband after this. I get more orgasms with you in one single night than in six months with him..."

I liked that.