1BR Apt.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,674 Followers

Deep in the night they stirred, this time Luke took her slowly. She looked up, the faint light of a streetlight limned his body. Soft moans and whispers broke the peace as they concluded their lovemaking. The quiet enveloped them as they drifted off again.

The rumble of the door opener in the garage woke Luke. His head popped up realizing he wasn't in his room. He looked down quickly and found shining brown eyes smiling up at him.

"Good morning."

The blanket had pulled down and Ellie's breasts were in full view.

"Pardon the morning breath." He said as he kissed her. "You lost your shirt."

She giggled. "More like you peeled it off in the middle of the night."

"Oh shit!" He grimaced, looking at her neck.

"What?"

"I'm sorry. I had no idea." A panicked look settled on his face.

"What?!" She started to panic, and she noticed he was looking at her neck. She bolted out of bed and ran to the bathroom. A moment later she busted out laughing. "I look like I was attacked by a gang of vampires." She came back out smiling. "Good thing I like turtlenecks."

Luke was somewhat relieved but still worried. "I'm sorry!" He said again concerned that she'd be mad at him for looking like she'd been beaten.

"You have absolutely nothing to be sorry about." She leaned forward kissing him quickly. "Except maybe waking me up with this a couple times over the last few hours." She said reaching under the blanket and grasping his hard cock. "Let me check I may have a spare toothbrush, unless you want to run down and grab yours." She grinned. "Sounds like your dad just left."

"Yea I'm guessing he went to breakfast without me." He smirked. "We like this place in town, it has a large glassed in dining room like a greenhouse. On Sundays they do a jazz brunch." He looked over at the clock noting it was much later than he usually woke.

Ellie smirked. "Well we did have quite a workout last night. It's to be expected."

"Let me text him. If we hurry we can join him." Luke said. "If you'd like to, I mean."

"I'm torn between having my way with you yet again, but we'll have plenty of time later. I'd love breakfast. Let me go clean up and find a way to hide the damage. You brute!"

"I should probably grab a clean shirt clean up myself. Jeans are fine." Luke grabbed his jeans pulling them on and pulling on his shirt and made a beeline for the door. He paused at the bottom of the steps to text his dad then made his way into the house to wash up and change. He bolted out of the house to find Ellie leaning against the garage.

"Guys, always taking forever to get ready." She shook her head. She looked absolutely radiant in the morning sunshine.

"What can I say. I don't just roll out of bed looking this good, it takes work you know."

Ellie chuckled as she said. "Seeing first hand evidence to the contrary, I'm calling bullshit."

"He said he'd just have coffee and wait for us."

They walked into the restaurant and were directed to the table where he sat. Derek stood as they approached.

"Now I see where he gets it. Hi Mr. Page."

"Please, call me Derek. What do you mean?"

Ellie grinned as she sat down. "I've never seen a guy stand when I walk in the room, or hold the door for me like Luke does. It's nice."

"Well chivalry never goes out of style." He smiled. "I ordered us the sticky buns, they should be out soon. They make their own here, and they're endless. Thankfully, after seeing how many of them Luke can eat." They all got a chuckle at that. Luke rolled his eyes.

"Did you kids have fun at the fair?"

"We had a blast." Ellie said beaming. "Hercules here won me a stuffed tiger, and everything."

They chatted amiably about school, work and the jazz band group playing at the other end of the dining room.

"What are you doing for the holiday next week?" Derek asked her.

"I'm going back home for the weekend. My mother and my aunt own a bed & breakfast up on a lake. It's a huge old house which makes it perfect for everybody." Ellie said. "What about you boys?"

"Not much, we'll probably have dinner out and catch some football." Derek replied.

"No way! You don't have any family around here?"

"None nearby."

Ellie gave them a shrewd look. "Do you work Friday?"

Derek shook his head. She already knew Luke was free. She paused for a moment and excused herself to go find the ladies room.

"Those are some pretty nice shiners." Derek commented. "When she moves a few of them peek up above the turtleneck." He grinned.

Luke turned red. "Uh, yea. Well we went up to her place after we got home."

Derek grinned held up his hand, and gave a little shake to his head. "No need to explain, you're both adults."

They both stopped speaking and stood as Ellie walked back to the table putting her cellphone in her pocket. She smiled at both of them as she sat down again.

"You are both now busy for the Thanksgiving holiday. It would be my pleasure if you would join me next week at the B&B. They have satellite so you won't miss any football." She grinned.

"Thank you, but we couldn't impose." Derek said.

"It's no imposition, there will be guests there as well. I just called my aunt and asked if there was room and she said there are still plenty of rooms available for you to stay over. It's about an hour away up near the state park on the west side." She smiled at him then looked at Luke. "Besides, I was going to try and drag him away with me. It doesn't seem fair to leave you all alone. I've already told her you would accept. No backing out now."

"You're a regular fireball aren't you?" Derek grinned. "I guess I have no leave but to accept on my behalf. What about you Luke. Think you can be persuaded to spend an entire weekend in country with a lovely lady?"

Luke looked at Ellie grinning. "It'll be tough, but I think I'll manage." She raised an eyebrow slightly and nudged him in the shin with her toe. "Ow!"

Derek chuckled deeply. Yes Ellie was definitely the right choice, there was no doubt in his mind now.

Member389
Member389
1,674 Followers