1st Affair Ch. 02

Story Info
She gives in to temptation while on phone with fiancé.
4.1k words
4.37
562.9k
153

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers

For the next week, Erin wrestled with her guilt. But even though she promised herself that she would make an effort to fuck Randy more, she didn't have sex with him at all during that week. She was just too tired.

Five days after their engagement, she was out of town with friends. Randy went to a strip club. He confessed this to her the next day, starting a large fight. She told him he was "cut off". How she could justify sleeping with someone else, yet punishing Randy for going to a strip bar? But she seized on the excuse. It was a great way to get out of sex. Plus, she was even less interested in having sex with him since she hated - absolutely hated - strip bars.

The entire week at work, she had been fighting off Jason's advances. Now, she wasn't so sure. Throughout the previous week Erin wanted to remain loyal, now that she was getting married. With that in mind, it was easier for her to put aside thoughts of Jason's huge dick...and persistent advances.

But now she felt cheated on, and her infidelity seemed almost justified. In her mind, Randy was just as bad as she was for going to the stripper bar. All this being said, she was still determined to stay loyal - just not as determined.

Erin worked with Jason the next day - a Saturday - and again he invited her out. She declined. Tuesday was more of the same, as was the following weekend. Two weeks later, Erin has not had sex in 23 days (the day Randy proposed). Thoughts of Jason's cock were starting to creep into her head. Furthermore, her anger over Randy's trip to the strip club seemed to be increasing. The more she thought about it, the more pissed off she became. She really resented him for that.

That morning, Randy kissed her goodbye while she slept, before leaving for work. She looked so beautiful sleeping there, covers pushed to one side, lying curled on her side. She wore a t-shirt and black panties. Erin's ass was absolutely gorgeous, the black triangle of her panties accentuating the creamy white skin of her ass cheeks. The next time he'd see her she would have another guy's cum in her pussy.

It was Tuesday the 27th. Erin got off work that night a little early, about 9:20. She got into her car and was surprised by a knock on the passenger window. It was Jason. She couldn't help the tiny tingle in her crotch, it happened before she could stop it. She unlocked the door and he got in and sat down.

"Hey." He said, smiling.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, smiling. He had the night off, yet had come back to see her.

"I had to see you, I wanted to ask you to come over for a little while." He explained.

"Why, what's going on?" Erin asked, thinking maybe he was having a little party.

He shrugged, shaking his head. "Nothing. I just...I want you, Erin. I know you have a boyfriend, I know I can't have all of you, but I need to have...some of you. That night was...I can't stop thinking about it."

Erin didn't know what to say, but her heart was pounding and her face was flushed.

"Um...Randy expects me home by 10 at the latest and it's a 30-minute drive." Thoughts of his huge penis were now swirling around her head and her cunt was getting moist. She squirmed.

Jason didn't answer, he just leaned towards her and kissed her mouth, lips smacking. He kissed her again. She found herself kissing back, opening her mouth and allowing his tongue to enter. She didn't really know what else to do. She wasn't sure if she wanted to do this, but was kissing him while she decided. They kissed loudly, lips smacking. His hand slid over her light blue work shirt, feeling her soft breast, squeezing it gently.

Erin wanted to be reminded of his size. She had been thinking about that big dick more and more lately. Her hand rubbed the bulge in his crotch through his shorts. Still kissing him, she unzipped him and undid his button. She reached into his underwear, small hand grasping his thick pole. It was nice and hot in her hand. Tingles surged through her as she realized just how big this cock was. No matter how big she'd remembered it, it was so much bigger. Incredibly thick, her small hand could barely wrap around it. It was so long she couldn't maneuver her hand to stroke it in his shorts. Their lips smacked loudly and their breathing grew heavier as her hand went up and down his shaft. How did this fit in her? Jason broke the kiss.

"Just tell him that the cashiers need to stay until ten, now." He suggested, loving the feel of her hand gripping his penis. She squeezed him and he caught his breath.

"That's actually not a bad idea." Erin said, thinking aloud.

"Why don't you come over for a few minutes," he said, "we don't have to have sex, but if I could just fool around with you in a more private area than this parking lot..."

"Ok," she relented pretty quickly, "but I can only stay for about twenty minutes and I need to use your phone when I get there." She released his manhood and he kissed her again briefly, doing up his fly and getting out of her car. She followed his car to his house, pussy tingling the entire way, still wondering if she should carry this any further than innocent kissing and feeling. Probably not, she decided. Not enough time. Thank goodness. But it would serve Randy right. If anything, kissing another guy would make them even. So that's what she would do. Some harmless fooling around. Then she could forgive Randy and maybe they could get back to having sex. If anything, her fooling around with Jason will benefit Randy. She was almost doing a good thing.

Jason could not control his arousal on the drive home. His cock was hard, his heart was pounding. He had to keep rubbing himself through his shorts as he drove, a slave to his horniness. After twenty-four long days, he just might have her again! Easily, he jerked off three or four times per day thinking exclusively about her. Her creamy white skin, beautiful eyes, beautiful lips -- such a tiny woman with her small hands and feet. And seeing her naked - he couldn't get over it! Gorgeous tits, smooth white belly, short sexy legs, and the most beautiful pussy he had ever seen. He was dying to lick it again. To be inside it. The drive seemed to take forever but he finally pulled into the driveway and Erin parked on the road. She followed him into his house.

"Hey." She said to Mike, his roommate who was watching TV in the living room. She got her sandals off.

"Oh, hey Erin." Mike replied, looking back to see who it was. Then he turned back to the TV. He knew Jason fucked her a few weeks ago, and that Jason talked about her all the time, pissed off that she got engaged to her boyfriend. Obviously the engagement wasn't going well! Good for him.

Feeling a little awkward for just showing up and heading straight to Jason's bedroom, she nonetheless followed him down the hall. She was still wearing navy blue shorts and a light blue blouse from work, and no socks. Her toenails were painted red.

Jason shut the door behind them and pulled her close. Heart pounding, Erin closed her eyes and kissed him. His tongue went into her mouth and her tongue went into his. He squeezed her ass cheeks as she pressed her body against him. Their tongues explored each other's mouths as he backed her up to the bed. She fell on the bed, pulling him on top of her between her legs. They kissed passionately, lips smacking loudly as he ground his crotch against hers.

"Mmmm..." a purr escaped her lips. She could clearly feel his hardness pressing against her crotch. Planting her feet on the bed, she writhed upwards as their tongues danced. The buzzing between her thighs increased.

Jason reached down between them, half rolling off of her as he began to rub her pussy over her shorts with his big hand, feeling tremendous heat through the material. Gawd he wanted to fuck the shit out of her. Just imagining that warm, moist cunt wrapped around his cock tightly nearly caused him to cum in his pants. He honestly felt that if he had unlimited time to have his way with her, he would fuck her as hard as he could for a week straight and dozens of orgasms and would still want to keep screwing her. Her nimble tongue slid further into his mouth as he slid off beside her.

Erin suddenly felt him undo her button and pull down her zipper and her kissed paused. Her heart was pounding. This was where they needed to stop, yet she made no move to stop him as they kissed hungrily.

He slid his hand into her panties, running his fingers through the curls of her pubic hair. He felt the hot wetness of her slit and she moaned into his mouth as he tickled her clit. Her pussy was on fire, tingling as he ran his finger down her swollen lips. He dipped a finger into the tight warmth of her vagina.

"Mmmmmph..." she moaned into his mouth, kissing him feverishly. Erin's tight hole was gripping Jason's probing finger as he slid it in and out. She was incredibly wet and her nectar was all over his finger as he eased it in and out of her tunnel. He pulled his hand out of her panties and grabbed her shorts.

Erin was helpless to resist, raising her ass as he pulled her shorts down her smooth legs. This was crossing the line, big time. But she wanted sex so badly.

Her black panties were revealed as he slid her shorts down her legs. She pulled each tiny foot out of them and he threw them on the floor. Jason kissed her again, his hand diving up between her legs, rubbing her crotch over the thin material of her panties. He could clearly feel her swollen pussy lips through the wet cotton. He caressed up her soft body, and began to undo her buttons on her shirt. He kissed down her neck and down her exposed cleavage. Her shirt came apart, she pulled her arms out of it, and he tossed it on the floor.

He moved quickly now, reaching between her tits and unsnapping her black bra. Erin's chest was heaving as she watched him pull her bra apart, freeing her gorgeous breasts. He pulled that off of her and immediately bent to suck her nipple. 'Pop!' He released it and squeezed her breast as he teased his tongue around her pink areola. She ran a hand over the back of his shaved head as she watched him run his mouth over her breast.

Jason licked at her nipple, all around the pink areola, kissing her soft mound. He kissed over to her other tit as his hand slid back down her body and once more rubbed her pussy over her panties.

"Unh!" Erin moaned, wincing. Her sensitive slit could clearly feel his hand rubbing up and down over it, and she couldn't help but subtly writhe against him as he kissed over to her other breast. He sucked on that nipple, stretching it high in the air. His hand started rubbing her faster and her legs opened wider. The buzzing was rising quickly. Panting, she decided that she would definitely fuck him...and just making that decision had her heart fluttering with excitement. She needed that big cock forcing its way inside her and it didn't matter how late she was. Just then she remembered - she forgot to call Randy!

"Wait!" she gasped. His hand paused, still on her wet pussy over her panties. She continued. "I forgot to call Randy, I need to use the phone." She breathed. Jason let her nipple slip out of his mouth.

"Now?" He asked.

"Yeah, get it over with." She replied. He grabbed the cordless and handed it to her. He stood up and took off his clothes while she dialed. She watched his hard cock bounce free and waves of desire washed over her. He was fully erect, sticking straight up along his stomach, wobbling up and down as he pushed his clothes to his ankles.

"Hello?" Randy said through the phone, snapping her back to the situation at hand. Jason was standing completely naked, his huge hard on at full attention nine inches in the air - and he was stroking it. He was staring at Erin's gorgeous, near-naked body. Her pale white skin was flawless, accentuated by her tiny black panties. Her bare feet were flat on the bed.

"Hi!" Erin said innocently as Jason lifted up her small foot. He began to kiss it, sucking the big toe into his mouth.

"Hey." Randy said, a little bored. He had no clue that his girlfriend was in another guy's bed wearing only a skimpy pair of panties, while the guy was sucking her toe.

"I'm... still at work." She lied, trying not to breath heavily as she watched Jason kiss up the inside of her leg.

Jason kissed over her knee, smelling her pussy as he approached it, breathing her in. He kissed up the inside of her thigh, reaching the top of her leg.

"They're, uh, making the cashiers stay until ten." Erin said, swallowing. She was trembling a little, legs parting wider. She was on the phone with her future husband, but watching as Jason kissed her pussy over her panties. She gasped. Randy heard it, but thought nothing of it.

"Aww, that sucks!" Randy replied to his fiancée as another man sucked her pussy lips along with her panties into his mouth and pulled them outward. He released her and she caught her breath again.

"Yeah." Erin said, voice cracking. She watched Jason pull the crotch of her panties to one side with his fingers, exposing her pussy, "I don't know how long they're doing this, but I hope it's not every time now." She said.

Jason was staring hungrily at Erin's pink, wet pussy lips framed by curls of light-brown pubic hair. He licked her swollen slit, tongue sliding into her slightly. She barely managed to withhold a moan. She licked her lips and then bit her bottom one, bolts of pleasure firing up her small body.

Randy had no idea that another man's tongue was entering his future wife's treasure. Jason withdrew his tongue and suddenly grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled.

"So you'll be home around 10:30 then?" Randy asked, oblivious to the fact that Erin was raising her ass off the bed, allowing Jason to pull down her panties as she answered.

"Yeah, I should be back around then." She managed as she pulled her tiny feet out of her panties, becoming naked for this well-hung guy. Jason dove between her legs, burying his face in Erin's pussy. "Ohh!" she cried. Jason was lapping at her sensitive clit mercilessly, mischievously. His hands slid under her ass and squeezed her cheeks, holding her still as he licked at her button.

"What is it?" Randy asked. Erin's breath was labored and shaky, and she tried to compose herself while her cunt was being eaten. Jason grabbed the soft sides of her ass and went to town on her delicious pussy. The sounds of his licking and heavy breathing were getting louder. She was writhing up into his face, the tingles rising.

"U-u-mm" she started before realizing her voice was shaking, "I dropped some money, just a sec, ok?" She covered the phone under the pillow. "You are so bad!" she hissed as he lapped at her horny slit. "Stop for second so I can say goodbye!"

Jason lifted up his head from between her thighs. "Let me fuck you before you get off the phone."

"No!" she whispered.

"I'm going to, Erin." He said, crawling up the bed. Her pussy flooded when she looked down at his huge penis waving back and forth. He was so hard! His rigid dick stuck up along his stomach as it approached her defenseless treasure. She needed to get off the phone ...right now. Her legs opened wider. She couldn't take her eyes off that cock. So big...

"I've got to go, ok?" Erin said. Jason grabbed his penis and rubbed the fat head up and down her sopping wet slit.

"You don't want to talk for a bit?" Randy asked her, not knowing that she was naked in a bed, legs wide open with another naked man on top of her, rubbing her pussy with his huge cock. She couldn't reply. Her heart was pounding and she was shaking she was so horny. She made no move to stop Jason from piercing her. Jason pushed forward, his thick head parting her tight lips and sliding a couple of inches into her.

"OH!" she cried out, unable to stop herself.

"What's the matter?" Randy asked as Erin's vagina stretched wide to accommodate the cock that was squeezing into it. Her little feet hovered in the air above the bed on each side of Jason.

"I can't." she breathed, ignoring the question. "I gotta go, ok? I love you." She knew if she didn't add that, he could keep her on the phone longer.

Jason pulled out of her all the way, before entering her again, six inches of his cock sliding into her warmth. "Mmmmph" she moaned, this time covering the mouthpiece.

"Ok," Randy said, as Jason pulled partway out of her again. He slid back into her, getting all nine inches of his penis into Erin's vagina. Her entrance clamped tightly around his base as he pressed his groin against her. "I love you too." Randy said, as another man had his cock completely sheathed inside the warmth of his fiancé's pussy. Erin hung up, throwing the phone off to the side.

"Ohhhh gawd you're so big! You're so BAD!" she said smiling as he kissed her, his humongous cock inside her. She tongue kissed him, barely able to catch her breath. Her pussy was so full! Her tiny feet caressed his calves as their lips smacked loudly. Jason pulled his long rod most of the way out of her, leaving her with a feeling of emptiness. He slowly pushed himself back into her.

"Ohhhhhhh fu-u-u-ck." She moaned, her vagina was stretching so wide to take in his thickness. He raised himself up on his arms so he could take a look at this beautiful, naked goddess as he fucked her. She was so hot, so warm around his organ. He began to fuck her nice and slow, taking it all in. He could see his mammoth cock disappear into her bush, and then reappear, glistening with her juices. When he leaned up further he could see the pink of her cunt lips stretching outwards each time he withdrew. Her gorgeous tits were bouncing up and down with his thrusts. Her tiny feet were in the air, flailing helplessly as he screwed her a little harder.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Erin's moans were loud and high pitched, and could be heard clearly by Jason's roommate as he walked by their room.

"Unh! Unh! ...Uh...OHHH! OHHHH gawd!" Erin came. She came hard. Her vaginal walls were squeezing and releasing his large pole as he fucked her. Her body was shaking, she was gasping for breath, her heart was pounding, and her cunt had never felt so good. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy, eyebrows raised. Jason began to fuck her as hard as he could. The bed began to squeak violently. Erin's hands were clawing at his back, her engagement ring on her left hand glinted in the bedroom light. Her bare feet were above him, waving in the air.

'Squeak! Squeak! Squeak! Squeak! Squeak!' went the bed. His swollen member vividly felt her hot tightness pull at him, coaxing an orgasm.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Erin cried, legs spread wide and waving up and down helplessly. His cock was pounding into her - jackhammering in and out of her needy, hungry pussy. She was on her way to another orgasm. He was fucking the shit out of her! He pounded her into the bed with his nine-inch cock. She was helpless. She cried out again, cumming. She was having serious trouble taking a breath, and her vagina was pulsating quickly.

Jason was losing it, feeling his balls start to churn. His shaft was tingling as he lengthened her strokes so that his entire member was pulling out of her before ramming back in. His groin slapped against her defenseless labia again and again as she rode out her orgasm. Her whines were high in pitch and her eyebrows were raised as she looked up at him. He sheathed himself entirely inside her, grinding against her and trying to hold off just a few more seconds. Then he released.

Jason's penis spasmed violently, and shot a stream of cum into Erin's vagina, deeper than any other penis had been.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she sighed, actually feeling his humongous member pulsate inside her, filling her with his seed. She loved feeling his fat cock throbbing inside her body like that. It twitched again, unleashing another thick rope of cum into her hungry pussy. Jason came again, his cock shooting more of his seed off the back of Erin's pussy. His giant penis spasmed inside her relentlessly, spurting his hot cum off the back of her fertile womb. He moaned as the intensity of the jerking started to die down and his semen began to just pour out of him.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers
12