1st Affair Ch. 03

Story Info
Just an innocent lunch. Strictly platonic.
3.7k words
4.4
362.1k
97

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,096 Followers

Erin worked with Jason on Saturday and they took their break together, as well as their lunch. He really was a lot of fun and she wished she could go out with him and his friends that night. But Randy had big plans for them - they were to hang out with another couple. Her period started anyway.

On Sunday she was off and even though she was with Randy all day in their apartment, she didn't fuck him - she was on her period. But when she showered that morning and he stepped into the shower with her, she kissed him and let him feel her ass. He soaped her naked body. But when he asked her to have sex, even though she was on her period, she declined.

On Monday night, Erin answered the phone.

"Hello?" she greeted. Then she broke into a big smile. "Hellooo!"

Randy watched her as she walked away and into their bedroom. Twenty minutes later, he checked on her, opening the door a crack. Erin giggled, still gabbing on the phone. He hoped it wasn't Jason. Twenty minutes later, Erin emerged and sat on the couch.

"Who was that?" he said.

"Just a friend." She replied.

"Who?"

"Jason, if it's any of your business."

"Just a friend, eh?"

"Yes, just a friend."

"He has no guy friends he can call. He only has his buddy Erin?" Randy asked, sarcastically.

"Pretty much." She replied.

"Guys only call girls this often because they want to fuck them. Don't be an idiot."

"He's not calling often, he's calling twice. And he really is a good friend. He's going through some stuff with his girlfriend." She lied. But it was enough to make Randy drop it.

On Tuesday night Erin worked. But so did Jason. After work, they talked for awhile in the parking lot. Erin could be a little late because Randy was still under the impression that cashiers had to stay later. On Wednesday night, September 4, Randy answered the phone again.

"Hello?"

"Is Erin there?" said a deep voice. Fuck. Him. What should he do? If he hung up, or told him Erin wasn't in - right in front of her - it would be a huge fight and he would just push her further away.

"Just a sec." he said to the only man to put a penis inside Erin in the past month. He handed the phone to Erin.

"Hello? Hellooo!" she smiled. Then she scurried into their bedroom, ignoring Randy's angry looks. They talked for a few minutes before Jason got to the point.

"I'm off tomorrow, and I noticed you don't work until one." Jason said. "I was wondering if you'd like to have like an early lunch together, as friends. Just to prove to you that we can keep things at that level."

"Sure." Erin said, smiling. Her pussy was tingling, but she had something to prove as well (or so she justified to herself). "I guess I'll trust you." She chuckled.

"Should I go there or do you wanna come here? Whoever's driving has to buy."

"Oh!" Erin giggled. "Well in that case, come here." She laughed harder, driving Randy nuts as he could hear her laughter through the door.

"What time should I come by?" he asked.

"How about 10?" she said quietly. She didn't want her fiancé to hear her plans. Even though they were just friends. It wasn't worth the argument.

"Sounds good. How do I get there?" Erin gave him directions.

"We can only hang out for about an hour and a half, I need to start getting ready at 11:30 at the latest." she stated.

"No problem." He said. He was very excited and had a feeling he might get lucky, which of course was the real reason for the phone call. He wanted nothing to do with proving that they were friends only. But if he could fuck her one more time, it would be enough to open her up to a full-blown affair. And perhaps dump that idiot fiancé.

Erin got off the phone, heart pounding, but convincing herself it was innocent. The phone call was fifteen minutes this time, so Randy should be happy. But when she emerged from the bedroom he was still pissed off. There was no pleasing that man. He could be such an asshole. She felt trapped. What, she couldn't have friends anymore?

Thursday, September 5, the next day - again Randy kissed his sleeping fiancée goodbye, once on the cheek, once on the mouth. He stared at that beautiful ass. White panties this time, with tiny pink dots, barely covering her ass cheeks as she lay sleeping. For all her faults, she was still a very beautiful woman and he loved her very much. And he wanted her badly. It had been a month since they last had sex.

As he looked at her, she was sleeping right beside the spot where she would be getting fucked in just over three hours. He kissed her mouth one more time, having no idea that those lips he just kissed would be around a fat cock very soon.

Erin woke up two hours later to the alarm, and she rolled out of bed excitedly. She had no idea why she was so turned on when it was, after all, only a lunch. Maybe it was the fact that she couldn't have it. People tended to want what they couldn't have.

At around 9:30, she slid out of her panties and her shirt and stepped into the shower. Water cascaded over her beautiful, naked body. Water dripped down her flawless pale skin, spraying off her shoulders, wetting her long hair, dripping over her breasts, down her belly, wetting down her bush, down her back, over her sun shaped tattoo, and over the perfect white globes of her ass cheeks. Her nail polish on her toes was half chipped off as she stood in the shower. Erin shampooed her hair, and then reached for the soap. Her small hands soaped her entire body, rubbing over her breasts - her nipples were erect. She soaped her crotch and found that her fingers lingered around her clit. They began to tickle her clit and she sighed. She rubbed her clitoris frantically as water cascaded around her. But then she caught herself, realizing she only had about ten minutes to get ready and she shut off the shower. She toweled off, hustled into a fresh pair of panties, put on loose jean shorts, a tight blue and green striped polo shirt over her black bra. She rushed into the bathroom, brushed her teeth and threw on some makeup.

Her hair was very wet and she had just started blow-drying it when there was a knock on the door. Her heart skipped a beat. Her dirty blonde hair was still wet, but at least she had the tangles out. She answered the door, pussy tingling despite herself. There he was, smiling, a bag of McDonald's in one hand.

When Jason saw Erin's hair all wet like that, his smile dropped. His cock grew painfully hard in his shorts.

"Oh my gawd..." he murmured.

"What?" Erin asked, puzzled.

"You look absolutely amazing!" he said. She blushed, smiling. He saw nothing but desire in her beautiful blue eyes as he stepped inside, shutting the door behind him. He stepped closer to her. Erin backed up timidly, until she bumped into the kitchen counter. Her breathing grew labored as he stepped right up to her, outweighing her by a hundred pounds.

He towered over her as he bent to kiss her, lips smacking surprisingly loud. She pulled back, looking up at him.

"Uh... what did you bring for lunch?" she asked, cheerfully as she tried to steer them away from danger. He set the bag down on the counter behind her, reaching over her to do so and not breaking eye contact. He kissed her again, this time tugging her upper lip outward a little.

"Is this..." she started, but he interrupted her with another kiss. "Is this what..." another kiss interrupted her. "...friends do?"

He smiled and put his hand on her cheek, kissing her soundly. He opened his mouth and she opened hers, sighing as he sent his tongue inside. Their lips smacked loudly as they kissed passionately. His hands clamped onto her soft ass over her jean shorts as they exchanged tongues. He slid his hand around to her front, rubbing her crotch over her shorts.

"Mmmmph" Erin purred into his mouth. Jason slid both hands up her body, taking her shirt with them. He was moving quickly. She broke the kiss and raised her arms as he pulled her shirt up over her head and dropped it on the floor. Her creamy skin exposed, highlighted by her black bra. His hand went right back to her crotch, rubbing her over the denim. She squirmed against him, breathing heavily into his mouth.

Her hands went down to his crotch and undid his shorts. She reached in and pulled out a rock hard, nine-inch cock. Still kissing him hungrily, she stroked his shaft.

Erin slowly sunk to her knees right there at the doorway, pulling his shorts and underwear down to the floor. Jason stepped out of them, kicking off his sandals. He then pulled off his shirt and watched her. His humongous cock was standing at attention right in front of her face and she stared at it hungrily. Her left hand grabbed his pole, stroking it eagerly. Her engagement ring glinted in the light as she licked at the base of his cock. Erin licked up his shaft slowly, rubbing his massive organ all over her face as she did. She popped the fat head into her mouth, sucking softly on it as her hand continued to stroke him.

From the side, one could see the side of her small foot, up her leg to her shorts, up her stomach to her black bra...up to her freckled shoulder to her face, where her mouth was stretched wide around a thick cock. This was the first time in over two years that a cock besides Randy's was in her mouth. Erin began to bob her head back and forth on his dink, slobbering all over the huge tool. Jason held the back of her head while she sucked him off, his fingers in her long wet hair.

'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' her sucking noises emerged as her lips ran up and down his penis smoothly. Her saliva rolled slowly down his pole.

He moaned, enjoying the fantastic blowjob from another man's fiancé. Erin, on the other hand, was turned on by the sensation of his hard organ hitting the back of her mouth over and over again.

Jason was losing it, and didn't want to waste his cum. He gently pulled his cock out of her mouth with a 'pop'. Erin looked up at him with her beautiful blue eyes. She stood up and kissed him excitedly. His hands undid the button of her shorts and pulled down her fly. He slid a hand down the front of her panties, and she kissed him harder. He could feel the curls of her pubic hair run through his fingers as they searched for her treasure. He found her soaking wet slit, and he ran his fingers up and down it.

"Mmmmmmph" she sighed into his mouth, as pleasure ran throughout her body. Her shorts slid off her hips and fell to the floor, revealing tight black panties that his hand had stretched outward as his fingers caressed her juicy pussy. He sucked her lip into his mouth and slid his hand out of her underwear.

Erin was wearing only a bra and panties, her body so small and sexy beside his large frame. She was on her tiptoes kissing him. His hands went between her breasts and unsnapped her bra. The straps fell from her shoulders and it fell to the floor, freeing her gorgeous tits. Her nipples were fully erect as he bent to kiss down her cheek to her neck. His hand began to rub her hot pussy over her thin panties as he bent further to suck a nipple into his mouth.

"Ohhhhhhh gawd." she whispered, tingles running through her body. Releasing her nipple, Jason slowly sunk to his knees before her. He slid her panties down off her ass, revealing the rectangle of her bush as he pulled them down her thighs. He pulled them to the floor and Erin's little feet stepped out of them. He kissed the fur of her bush, loving the strong scent of her pussy. He bent further down and Erin raised her right leg into the air, placing a foot on his bare shoulder, offering him her cunt. He could see how swollen her pink pussy lips were, and they were pressed together, quivering. He snuck his tongue in between them. He loved how she tasted. Erin grabbed the back of his shaved head with the hand that wore an engagement ring, holding him there between her thighs, her toes curling and uncurling on his shoulder. Jason grabbed her ass cheeks as he began to lap at her needy clit.

"Ohhhh yesssss..." she sighed, writhing against his face. From in front of her, one could see Erin looking down at him, watching him, her wet hair falling over her shoulders, down her freckled chest, over her sexy tits with light pink areolas and rock hard nipples, down her smooth belly, over her bush where Jason's head blocked the rest of the view. Her left hand was holding his head, her engagement ring glittering on it as it held another man's face against her pussy. He sucked on her lips hungrily, slurping loudly. She couldn't take anymore. She wanted to feel that big cock ripping at her pussy again.

"Let's go to the bedroom." She said. Jason gave her slit one more lick, and she gasped. Then he stood up before her, smiling. He pulled her small, naked body close and they kissed passionately, his hands kneading her soft ass. Erin could feel his naked, massive pole pressed against her bare belly. Suddenly, he bent and scooped her up into his arms, one arm curled under her back, the other under her legs. She giggled, surprised. Her cunt was so horny, aching for fulfillment. He looked into her beautiful blue eyes as he carried her off in the direction he thought the bedroom was in. Erin's clothes were in a pile at the front door, her naked white body in another man's arms while he carried her to her bed, her arms around his neck. She was breathing heavily, smiling.

"Can I fuck you, Erin?" Jason asked as he carried her into the bedroom she shared with Randy.

"Sure." Erin said coolly, pussy tingling at his words. He lay her naked form down on the bed and she eagerly spread her legs for him, feet flat on the bed. The pink lips of her cunt were swollen and moist, quivering in anticipation, framed by curls of brown pubic hair. Jason knelt between her legs holding his cock out, pressing the fat head against her hungry lips. Twelve minutes after he arrived at Erin's for a friendly lunch, he was sliding his dick into her. Twelve minutes. The lips of her vagina spread wide to absorb the huge member that was forcing its way inside.

"Ohhhhhhh..." she let out a long, sexy moan, wincing as three inches of him pierced her. He kissed her and she breathed heavily into his mouth as she felt his cock withdraw from her body slightly, before thrusting further inside. "Mmmmmph!" she moaned, lips smacking his as he was half way in her. He kissed her hard and they exchanged tongues as he withdrew again. Jason pushed forward and his entire nine-inch penis slid smoothly into Erin's hungry vagina.

"Ohhhhh!" she moaned, breaking the kiss. He held himself inside her for a moment, relishing the warmth that engulfed his organ. Jason slowly made love to Erin in the bed that she shared with her fiancé. Her bed squeaked very loudly very easily and it was squeaking now, even though he was only sliding in and out of her slowly and gently.

'Squeak' silence 'squeak' silence 'squeak' silence 'squeak' could be heard as far as the front door. He was watching her as she was watching between her legs as his monster cock slid in and out of her slick twat. Her breathing was labored, her moans were soft, and her orgasm was rising even though she was only getting fucked slowly. Holding himself up on his arms, Jason began to ram his cock into harder and faster. Her breasts began to bounce with each thrust, the squeaking became even louder and more frequent, her breathing became even more labored and her moans louder. Erin raised her tiny feet up into the air, as she got dicked.

"UNNGH!" Erin moaned, cumming. Her entire body was wracked with pleasure as her pussy convulsed around his driving cock. Her cries could be heard over the loud squeaking of the bed. Her hands and feet clawed at him as she orgasmed. This drove Jason to screw her harder. He gave it to her for all he was worth. 'Squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak' went the bed, rapidly.

"Oh! Oh! Unh! Unh!" she cried. He was kissing at her flushed cheeks as his cock jackhammered in and out of her willing vagina. Her tits were bouncing up and down and her tight cunt was pulling at his rigid pole each time he withdrew.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" She whined, her small feet waving back and forth. 'Squeak! Squeak! Squeak!' The bed was going nuts as the big man pounded into her relentlessly. For ten more minutes he continued at this pace before Erin hit orgasm again.

"AHHHHH....UNNGH!" she moaned in ecstasy, cumming big time as her well endowed co-worker continued jamming his huge member into her spasming pussy. After a few minutes more at this monster pace, Jason grew tired. He slid out of Erin's soaking wet pussy and rolled over beside her.

It didn't take Erin more than two seconds to climb on top of him. Panting, she reached underneath with her left hand. The engagement ring glinted on her finger as her hand grabbed another man's massive penis and raised it in the air beneath her defenseless pussy. She pressed her slit down on it and her pink lips parted eagerly. Inch after inch of his thick member disappeared between her petals and she was so wet that she gobbled up his entire organ.

"Ohhh fuck I love how big you are!" she moaned, giggling. She pressed her ass down on his lap, forcing every inch of his cock inside her needy cunt. She kissed him, lips smacking, holding him inside her. She began to raise her ass and drop it slowly, sliding his pole in and out of her slick tunnel. His hands slid around him and gave her cheeks a squeeze.

'Squeak' silence 'squeak' silence 'squeak' silence squeak' went the bed as Erin rode him. She slowly slid her wet pussy up and down his long organ.

'Squeak' silence 'squeak' Jason grabbed her tits as they bounced in front of him, leaning up and sucking a nipple into his mouth as she fucked him a little faster. He let her erect nipple slip out of his mouth and watched the small woman writhe on his lap. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy and her small tits were bouncing. He reached around her again until his hands latched onto each of her soft ass cheeks. He squeezed her cheeks lustfully as her hot treasure glided up and down his pole.

"Ohhhhh" she sighed, loving how huge he is.

From the bottom of the bed one could see the bottoms of Erin's tiny feet, up her legs to her ass, where Jason's hands were squeezing each creamy white cheek tightly, spreading them wide and revealing her little asshole. Looking down the crack of her ass, one could see the pink lips of her pussy stretching outward with each thrust.

Jason spread his legs more and planted his feet. Then he began to thrust upwards as hard as he could, while his hands forced her down on his lap over and over, still squeezing her ass cheeks tightly. He began to jackhammer upwards, driving all nine inches of his penis hard into Erin's aching vagina.

"UNH! Fuck!" She was moaning so loudly, unable to catch her breath as they both hurtled towards an orgasm. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" She whined. 'Squeak! Squeak! Squeak! Squeak!' Went the bed as they both lost it.

"UNNNNHH!" Erin moaned, shaking as she came for the third time. Jason jammed his entire cock up her pussy, his hands holding her ass firmly against his lap. His penis jerked inside her convulsing tunnel, spraying inside her pussy with a load of his thick cum.

"Ohhhh Fu-u-uck!" She sighed, still cumming. Her vagina clutched at him, squeezing his manhood over and over again. Milking him. Jason's massive cock twitched violently, blasting another solid load of sperm into her womb as she collapsed on him, gasping.

He twitched inside her again, firing another rope of semen into Erin's horny vagina. His hands squeezed her naked bum, pressing her right against him as he blasted his hot seed into her relentlessly. Cum continued to trickle out of him and into her as the two recovered, trying to catch their breath. They kissed breathlessly, lips smacking. His hands slowly caressed her smooth body, over her ass as they wound down.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,096 Followers
12