1st Affair Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,099 Followers

"Hey." He said. Erin stirred, but kept her eyes shut.

"Hey." She said, half-sleeping.

"I'm just getting a shirt. And I wanted to tell you I love you." He kissed her cheek.

"I love you too." She said, pursing her lips with her eyes still closed. He kissed her mouth. Then he got up, running his hand over her ass cheek and copping a cheap feel. Then he got up and went to the closet. He opened it and pulled out a shirt right away, knowing which one he wanted. He had no idea that Jason was hiding deep in the far side.

Randy swapped shirts and then left the room, he turned off the TV before going to the front door and leaving, letting it slam shut.

Erin scrambled out of bed, her heart pounding with fear and her mind suddenly wracked with guilt. She stood up and in the corner of her eye she noticed white on her shirt above her breast.

"Shit!" she exclaimed. She had cum on her shirt the whole time? Fuck! She grabbed a tissue and wiped it, and then scurried out of the room. Her heart was racing as she went to the door and locked it. She leaned her arms on it and rested her head against her arms.

"Oh my gawd, oh my gawd, oh my gawd, oh my gawd." She repeated, in full panic.

Jason came out of the closet, naked, and poked his head around the doorway of the bedroom. He saw that Erin was alone so he walked out. He stared at her ass in those shorts. They hugged her cheeks perfectly. His cock started to stiffen again.

"Holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck..." Erin was saying into her arms. He put his hand on her side, and she slammed her elbow down and then slapped his arm away. "Don't touch me. Holy fuck, oh my fucking gawd. Don't touch me I said! Holy...FUCK!" she exclaimed. She finally turned around and he could see the worry and panic in her face. He put his hand on her side and tried to speak, but she swiped his hand away again.

"Okay, you have to go. You have to go. Now. You have to go." She was babbling.

"Erin - " he tried to cut in. "Erin! Erin! Relax! Relax! He's gone now. It's okay! It's okay!" He pulled her into his arms again and this time she let him. It took him a couple of minutes of soothing to finally calm her down.

Then he kissed her mouth. And when he went to kiss her a second time, she turned her head and he caught her cheek.

"Okay, we definitely can't do this now." She said. She pushed him away from her.

"Erin." He said firmly. "He's gone. We weren't caught. And not only is he gone, but he's gone for a couple of hours. We are safer now than we've ever been."

It was then that she noticed his semi-hard dick. Even semi-hard it was huge. Her arousal surged within her.

"You should go get dressed." She said.

"You want me to get dressed?" he asked in disbelief.

"Yes."

"Bullshit. Give me your hand." He ordered. He took her hand and placed it on his manhood. He immediately sprung to full hardness.

She squeezed his penis and actually stroked it slowly. "Okay...we definitely can't do this. Not now." She said, yet she didn't release his cock.

"I told you." He said. "Right now is the safest time to do it. You're stressed, I say you let me help you relieve that stress."

She let go of his dick and put her hands over her face. "Oh my GAWD!" she sang. She chuckled, nervously. Jason put his hands on her hips and grabbed her boxer shorts and panties. He quickly yanked them down her legs, revealing her beautiful pussy. He left them around her ankles as he grabbed her shirt and lifted it up her torso. She took her hands from her face and let him pull it over her head and off, revealing her small tits. He tossed it on the floor.

Jason grabbed her and she stepped out of her shorts and panties before he pressed her roughly against the door, his mouth covering hers. From behind him, Erin could not be seen. His large body covered hers completely as he shoved his tongue into her mouth. His hand reached down between her legs and he rubbed her slit. It was slick with her hot, flowing nectar.

"Mmmmmph." She moaned into his mouth, tongue darting out hungrily as his fingers rubbed her petals. He reached behind her, grabbing her ass and lifting her up along the door. She wrapped her legs around his waist, locking her pretty feet behind him. He pushed his body down a little and then raised up, she writhed her pussy back and forth, trying to capture his manhood. Her wet entrance caught him and he pierced her.

"Ohhhh..." Erin moaned, breaking the kiss as three inches of him entered her. He pulled back a little and then thrust again. Inch after inch of giant cock slid into her aching pussy until he was completely buried in her heat.

"Ohhh yesss..." she sighed, eyes closed. Jason held her soft ass, his big hands covering her cheeks and squeezing them as he pressed her hard against the door. He began to slide in and out of her using long, forceful strokes. Her tiny feet were waving helplessly behind him as he invaded her little cunt again and again.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Erin's moans were so loud that Randy wouldn't even have to come back in to know what was going on. Anyone casually walking past their door would hear her cries. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her feet were flailing behind his thrusting ass, desperately trying to lock around each other and pull him into her. She felt an orgasm on its way already and her moans grew louder and higher pitched. In and out of her his long cock slid over and over. Her arms were around his neck, holding him tight as another man screwed her right against her front door barely five minutes after her fiancé walked out it.

"OHHHHH..." she came hard, shuddering. She was at the mercy of this gigantic organ that was driving into her. Her feet bounced helplessly behind him as he fucked her through her intense orgasm. But suddenly he pulled his cock out of her and lowered her to the floor. She felt so...empty.

Jason had to put her down because his arms were getting tired. He roughly spun her around and pushed her up against the kitchen counter directly in front of the door. She bent over in front of him, resting her arms on the counter. Her ass was so amazing he thought his heart would explode with desire. Round and perfect, creamy white skin, a tattoo of a sun just above her left cheek. All his.

He fell to his knees behind her and began to rain kisses all over her bum. His hands were kneading the cheeks as he kissed all over them, closer and closer to her crack. Erin's heart was pounding. She found herself wanting him to fuck her up the ass. She had done that several times with Randy but Randy was far smaller than the monster cock that Jason wielded. She was a little scared of the size, but desire for it would not go away. Feeling his face rubbing against her ass was really turning her on. He was right in between her cheeks and sucking on her cunt, but she was also conscious of his nose pressing on her asshole.

Jason's face was right between Erin's bum cheeks and his tongue snaked out and licked from one end of her slit to the other, causing her to gasp. Suddenly, he slipped his tongue into her pussy, pulling her hips towards him and really burying his face in her ass.

"Ohhhhh..." she sighed, squirming before him as he tasted her nectar. He slowly licked up to the skin between her slit and her ass. He just licked close to her asshole, spreading her ass cheeks with his hands. Erin sighed again and he took that as encouragement to continue. He licked across her asshole and she purred. His tongue slowly circled the tight rim of her anus, teasing her. He slipped his tongue into her asshole as far as he could.

"Ohhhhh yessss..." was all she could say. Now she really wanted him in her ass. Or at least try. He was fucking her ass with his tongue and she could clearly feel it twirling around back there. Her desire for more attention there grew to the extent that she couldn't take it anymore. And a part of her wanted to show off just how wild she could be.

"Do you...want to fuck me there?" she breathed. He nearly shot cum into the air at her words. He was completely shocked.

"Oh gawd, yes!" he replied, eagerly. Erin chuckled at his excitement. He scrambled to his feet, standing behind her. He ran the head of his cock down the crack of her ass, probing between her cheeks.

"You're too big, Jason," she said, "you need to get the Vaseline out of the bathroom. And we should do this in the bedroom!"

He practically ran to the bathroom, hard cock swinging back and forth and she followed, turning into the bedroom. Jason grabbed the jar and then hustled into the room. Erin was on Randy's side of the bed, on her hands and knees, giving her beautiful ass completely to Jason. He got on the bed and took the lid off the jar, coating his finger with Vaseline as he knelt behind her. He placed the tip of his finger against her asshole. Then he slipped it inside, watching her tight rim make it disappear. He kissed her cheek.

"Ohhhhh..." she sighed. He spun his finger around her anal entrance, really lubing it up. Then he withdrew his finger, watching it emerge from her backdoor. He got some more Vaseline and coated the head of his cock with it. He positioned himself behind her and she bent over a little more, sticking her ass up at him. He placed the fat head of his mighty cock at the gateway to Erin's defenseless asshole. He pushed forward and after a moment of consistent pressure, his thick head squeezed its way into her tight hole.

"Fuuuck...." She moaned, wincing. Her ass was stretched wider than ever, and it hurt. But bolts of pleasure shot up her body at the same time. "Go slow." She grunted, panting."Go slow..."

Jason pulled the head out of her ass and she suddenly felt relieved. Yet for some reason, she also felt a huge need to have him back in there.

He stared at her tiny asshole as it slowly closed back up - but not all the way. Then he placed his cock at her entrance again and pushed. He slowly eased himself back into his co-worker's ass, this time pushing until three inches were inside her.

"Ohhhhhh...." She felt stretched wide. She was gasping for breath. This guy was incredibly thick. Her ass was gripping his cock like a vice. He began to slowly slide one third of his dick in and out of her asshole. Heart pounding, the pain eventually died down and she relaxed. The pleasure in her ass increased, and suddenly she was glad she let him in there.

Then he slid six inches of his penis into Erin's asshole.

"UNH!" she grunted in pain. A bolt of pleasure shot through her body. She felt so full. She had no idea that he wasn't done yet.

Now he began to fuck his dream woman up the ass with two thirds of his pole. Six inches of his organ sliding in and out of her tight asshole. He remembered staring at this very ass so many hundreds of times over the months at work. And now he was inside it.

Erin was bent over before him, gritting her teeth as a thick cock slid in and out of her ass half a foot. This was Randy's length, so its been done before to her, though not this thick. After awhile, she was able to relax and truly enjoy it. An orgasm had been slowly creeping forward within her, and now that pain had eased off, it was creeping forward even faster. Jason slid seven inches in her, then eight.

"UNH! UNH!" she cried out, each time he went deeper. The pain was back, but the pleasure was all consuming. His entire nine-inch cock slid inside Erin's asshole, his groin hitting her beautiful bum. He held himself there, deep inside her backdoor, grinding against her ass right where her fiancé would be sleeping in three or four hours.

"Ohhhhh gawd you're so big!" she grunted. Her pussy and ass were on fire; she was on the brink of what would be a huge orgasm. Now he began to slowly fuck her up her tight anus with his entire cock, lightly slapping against her ass cheeks with each thrust. They shook with each impact as he entered her so deep. An orgasm surged within her as he ass fucked her faster using long strokes. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' Her cheeks continued to ripple.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" she moaned, heart pounding. His heavy balls were slapping against her clit each time. "UNGH!" She came. Her entire body was in flames. Her pussy convulsed and her asshole pulsated as he drove his cock in and out of it. He could feel her ass squeezing and releasing his penis as he fucked it.

When her orgasm subsided, she collapsed on the bed, but his strong hands held her ass up in the air as he relentlessly darted in and out of her it.

"No more..." she breathed, "Please stop!" He reluctantly let her go and she collapsed right down, his manhood slipping out of her loosened asshole.

Erin rolled onto her back, naked on her fiancé's side of the bed, and opened her legs for her co-worker. Her small feet were flat on the bed, her beautiful pussy on full display. A perfect rectangle of pubic hair, neatly-trimmed, framed pink swollen lips. Her eyes were on his huge member as he got on the bed and knelt between her legs. Her chest was heaving as she tried to catch her breath, her cunt was aching with desire, and her ass was still buzzing from the cock that was ramming in and out of it.

Jason grabbed his cock and aimed at her treasure. Her quivering pussy opened up for him and sucked him inside all the way in one stroke.

"Ohhhhhh!" she moaned as her warmth enveloped him. She put her arms around his neck and he looked into her eyes as he began to slide his hard organ in and out of her at a steady pace. Her vagina was snug and hot around him, sliding smoothly up and down his invading cock. Her pretty face was wincing as she looked up at him.

Erin was in heaven, having such a large penis slide in and out of her needy, hungry vagina as she lay on her fiancé's side of the bed. She closed her eyes in ecstasy and her eyebrows were raised as she focused on the sensation of such a humongous, rigid cock enter her small body again and again.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her tits were bouncing up and down with each of his thrusts, and her high-pitched moans could be heard throughout the apartment. For the next few minutes, he bounced Erin off the bed with his frantic thrusting. Finally, Jason could take no more. He was losing it. He began to ram violently in and out of the small girl, carrying her to an orgasm right along with him.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh... ... OHHHHHH!" Erin came, her moans were very high pitched, and her bare feet were flailing in the air helplessly above his thrusting ass. He was jackhammering in and out of her, drilling her into the bed while she came hard.

He lost it, sliding his entire penis deep into her vagina and holding it there. He ground against her, moaning. Jason's cock spasmed and a thick stream of his seed fired into her womb. His dick jerked again, shooting another load of cum inside the helpless girl as her orgasm continued. He could not stop his dick from twitching inside this woman, she was so incredibly hot. He shot what must have been a river of cum into Erin's hungry pussy, right there in the bed she shared with a man she was engaged to. His member gave another little spasm and more of his seed poured out the end of his penis and fell directly inside her.

The big man collapsed on her, panting. He kissed her tenderly, lips smacking loudly as she rubbed her crotch against his groin, trying to milk him of all his semen. He stayed inside her for fifteen minutes as he grew soft. They caught their breath and kissed and talked. Smiling.

He slid out of her and got dressed. Erin could feel his cum leak out of her slowly, dripping down her ass cheek and onto Randy's side of the bed. But she was too tired to move, at the moment. She stayed in that position for a while, even after Jason left. Naked, legs wide, cum dripping out of her until there was a small pool that absorbed into the sheets on his side of the bed. Finally, she found the energy to slip on her panties and turn off the light. She went to sleep on her side.

Jason had left at eleven. Erin had gone to sleep by twelve. It was one o'clock when Randy came home, very drunk. When he lay down beside her, he lay in a wet spot created by another man's cum. He was too drunk to notice. He caressed the side of Erin's soft body as he kissed her cheek goodnight while she slept.

*continued in 1st Affair Untold Stories

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,099 Followers
12