1st Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers

"Mmmm..." Erin purred. Her breath was coming in gasps as their passion ramped up. Her bare feet were flat on the bed on either side of him, toenails painted red, her left ankle had a gold anklet on it, given to her by her boyfriend for her birthday two months earlier. She gasped as her co-worker's hardness rubbed against her, sending bolts of pleasure up her body. She pushed her tongue against his throat, grinding upwards, urging him on. A minute rolled by, and then two as their kissing echoed in the small bedroom. She found herself grinding upward just as eagerly as he was grinding downward. But then Jason suddenly rolled off of her, not breaking the kiss. He cupped her crotch with his hand over her shorts as they kissed. She shivered. This drove her insane with desire. She slid her hand down his body, until it felt the huge bulge in his shorts.

And huge, it was. Erin knew it as soon as she felt it and it did nothing to calm her arousal down. Quite possibly, it could be the biggest cock she'd ever seen. It certainly felt that way through his clothing. She was suddenly dying to see it. Her heart pounded with excitement as she gave him a little squeeze. He was rock-hard. The Erin of old suddenly reared up inside her. The Erin that had low self-esteem and was flattered by a guy's interest in her. The Erin that could get uncontrollably horny.

Jason couldn't believe that he had his hot co-worker's tongue in his mouth. And her hand was actually on his shorts over his cock -- and squeezing. This night was already going miles better than expected. He slid his hand under Erin's t-shirt and caressed up her smooth belly. He slid his hand under her bra and felt her naked breast for the first time. It was soft, yet the nipple was erect as he squeezed her breast gently. They were breathing heavily into each other's mouth, lips smacking as he felt her nipple in the palm of his hand. He squeezed again and she purred, her tongue darting further into his mouth. Her hand gave his bulge another squeeze.

He slid his hand back down her body, sliding it across her navel until he reached the top of her shorts. He undid her button and slowly pulled down her zipper, half-expecting her to stop him. When she didn't his heart started pounding even harder. He tugged at her shorts and, still kissing him, she raised her ass off the bed, allowing him to slide her shorts down her legs. 'Swish!' He would never forget the sound of her shorts sliding down her legs. He broke the kiss and they were gasping as she pulled first one pretty foot out of her shorts, then the other. He tossed them on the floor.

Jason slid his hand up her soft thigh, savoring her smooth flesh. His mouth found hers and the kissed again. He squeezed her inner thigh up near the top of her leg briefly, before turning his hand and cupping her crotch over her black panties. He rubbed his fingers up and down, clearly feeling her swollen pussy lips through the thin material. The heat emanating from her was incredible.

"Mmmmph" she moaned into his mouth. Their lips smacked loudly as he continued rubbing.

Erin gasped. The tingling that centered on her vagina was relentless as she felt his confident fingers rub her labia over her panties. Her hands undid the button of his shorts and pulled down his zipper. As he stroked her aching cunt over her underwear, she reached into his. Her small hand grabbed his thick member. Her pussy flooded when she realized its size. Her fingers wrapped around his shaft and it was probably twice as thick as Randy's. As she stroked from the base of Jason's manhood to the top, she could tell that it was incredibly long.

She didn't yet know this, but Jason's dick was actually nine inches long. And at the moment it was fully erect. She gave his penis a squeeze and it was like squeezing a rock. There was no give. Her heart fluttered madly and she felt her vagina give a little spasm. Jason began to push her shirt up her belly, over her black bra. She didn't have the strength to stop this yet, even though she knew it would have to end. And soon.

Erin released his cock and allowed him to pull her shirt over her head and off. He pulled off his shirt, looking into her eyes. He kissed her again, their tongues exploring each other's mouths. The room echoed with the loud sounds of their kissing. Her hand immediately went back down his shorts and this time she pulled his cock out into the open. She broke the kiss, needing to see it. She looked down. His humongous dick was a sharp contrast to her tiny hand. Another tingle of excitement went through her and she couldn't stop her jaw from dropping.

"Oh my gawd!" she murmured, giggling a little. "It's so...big!"

"Do you want it?" he asked. She just giggled again, stroking him.

"Oh my gawd!" she repeated, panting. Her pussy was buzzing uncontrollably. She had to say no, but she couldn't stop thinking about how a big cock like that would feel inside her. His lips found hers again before she found the strength to say no.

The room was filled with the sounds of their loud kissing and heavy breathing. Erin's small hand stroked his massive penis as he rubbed her over her panties. Her pussy lips were so swollen that he could feel them clearly. And she was soaking wet.

Jason kissed down her neck, down her freckled chest, down the slope of her soft breast. Erin was panting as his hand pushed the strap of her bra down her arm. Gradually, her pink areola came into view, her nipple rock hard. She forgot to stroke him, but held his huge rod as he looked at her naked breast. A sight no man had seen in two years, other than Randy. He gently sucked Erin's hard nipple between his lips, sending a tingle from her breast to her crotch. Her small hand squeezed his fat cock as his tongue snaked out and licked all over her areola and nipple. "Unh!" she gasped, crotch writhing into the air as his tongue flecked over her exposed tit. She felt his hands slide under her back, and she arched it, helpless. He unsnapped her bra, and she felt it slide down her arms and off, freeing both tits for him.

Jason now had Erin down to her panties. His dream girl. His gaze ran up her body. Her small feet, toenails painted red, her anklet, her shapely legs and thighs. A skimpy pair of black panties hid her treasure. He looked at her belly and her naked breasts, nipples hard as they were exposed to the air.

He kissed her lips again. Erin kissed back passionately and began to stroke his manhood again. Her hand made a tight fist around his rigid, oversized penis and she stroked its entire length as she sent her tongue eagerly into his mouth. He kissed down her neck and his hand squeezed her breasts softly as he kissed towards them. He licked first one nipple, then the other, while she gasped for breath above him.

He squeezed one leg in between hers and she released his cock, opening her legs to allow him in between. She was at the point now where she knew that they had to stop, and she would make him stop, once he touched her bare pussy. He had yet to touch her where she needed to be touched. She could not stop this until he touched her. He got his other leg between hers, still sucking her tits. Jason began to kiss down Erin's belly.

She was suddenly filled with dread. He was going to go down on her! She knew that if his tongue touched her naked pussy, she would be his. She wouldn't be able to stop him from sliding his massive cock into her aching hole. Any semblance of strength that she had to remain loyal to Randy would fall away at the touch of Jason's tongue. She needed to stop him now.

"Ohhh..." she sighed, all the protest she could muster. Her legs opened wider as his tongue lightly licked the inside of her belly button. He kissed down to the top of her panties.

Jason sucked the flesh at the bottom of her stomach. He breathed her in deeply. Her scent was strong - he could clearly smell her desire. His hands slid under her ass, into her panties, grabbing her bare ass cheeks as he kissed the top of her panties. He kissed over her thighs, towards the middle. He kissed the top of her beautiful inner thigh, where it met her panties. The scent of her pussy was stronger than ever now and he savored it. He kissed her panties right over her swollen pussy lips.

"Oh gawd!" she whispered. He sucked her panties into his mouth, taking her pussy lips with them, sucking them gently. "Ohhhhhh" she gasped. He sucked her petals along with her panties, holding them for a moment. Her flavor was ingrained in the material and he loved her taste. He released her and gave her another kiss there. Just then, he watched as her hand slid down over her stomach. Jason stopped kissing her crotch, watching her hand slide between her thighs to the side of her panties. The hand was trembling a little. She was clearly very nervous. Using two fingers, Erin slowly slid the crotch of her black panties to one side, gradually exposing the most beautiful pussy that Jason had ever seen. Her swollen pink pussy lips were pressed tightly together, framed by curls of brown pubic hair. His cock twitched. The smell of her pussy was intoxicating, and he brought his face closer. His tongue snaked out and slowly licked from the bottom of Erin's puckered cunt lips all the way up to the top, tasting her. He lapped gently across her tiny clit. She bucked.

"Ohhhhh gawd!" she moaned, writhing her crotch in his face. He squeezed her cushy ass cheeks and slid his tongue in between the lips of her vagina, tasting her delicious nectar. He sucked her tasty lips into his mouth and held them there, pulling them outward. They stretched out pretty far before slipping from his mouth. She moaned softly. He then slowly licked up to her clit, teasing across it quickly. Erin was writhing faster and faster, rubbing her pussy against his face as he ate her out. He grabbed the waistband of her panties and began to pull them down. Erin reached down in a panic and grabbed them, holding them firm. Her panties were halfway down her bush. He could see the top half of her rectangle above the black material.

"Do you... have a condom?" She asked, panting. She was giving in to the fact that she was going to get fucked.

"No." He said. Her heart dropped. She wanted him inside her badly.

"We can't have sex." She said, somehow finding the strength. She was breathing laboriously.

"Uh...are you sure?" Jason asked.

"Yes." she replied. "We shouldn't anyway. I have a boyfriend."

"Well", he said with a big sigh. "We can still...fool around, can't we?"

"Sure!" She said, perking up. "Fuckin' right! Just no sex, okay?"

"Okay." He agreed. Erin let go of her panties and raised her ass. 'Wisp!' Jason slid her panties down off her ass, exposing the gorgeous rectangle of her bush. He slid them down her legs and she pulled her pretty feet out of them. He dropped them on the floor with the rest of her clothes. He knelt between her legs and Erin opened them wider for him, giving him her pussy. Her feet were flat on the bed; her thighs were flawless on each side of her treasure - a mound of neatly-trimmed pubic hair which framed the swollen lips of her quivering pussy.

He slid his hands back under her ass and as he approached her could again smell her wonderful scent. He softly kissed her naked cunt lips and she gasped. He kissed her again, right in the center. Tongue darting out, he slowly licked from the bottom of her slit up to the top and she let out a long moan. He started licking up her slit faster and she writhed up and down.

Jason's face was buried between Erin's open thighs, lapping at her delicious cunt. She had her eyes closed, moaning and loving every second of it as she writhed upward into his face. He jammed his tongue far inside her pussy and her potent flavor surrounded him. He drank her nectar hungrily, moaning as he rubbed his face between her legs. He hungrily sucked on her petals again and again.

'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' the sucking noises echoed through the room as he sucked her again and again. Pausing, he stared at her glistening slit. Tongue darting out, he slowly licked up to her clitoris again. He sucked it into his mouth and suddenly lapped at it mercilessly.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she moaned loudly, writhing her crotch in his face. Her cries were getting higher in pitch as she planted her feet on the bed. She was bucking up into his face as he tongued her relentlessly. Still licking her, Jason pushed down his shorts and underwear, kicking them off and completely freeing his fat, nine-inch dick.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Erin bucked harder against his face. Jason didn't want her to cum. He wanted to fuck her, and didn't know if she'd let him if she had an orgasm already. So he stopped.

Erin was panting, chest heaving as he kissed up her belly. He kissed up the underside of her breast and then briefly sucked her nipple into his mouth. 'Pop!' Then he continued kissing up her naked body. Her legs opened even wider, subconsciously. She watched his huge pole wobble back and forth as he crawled up the bed.

Jason pressed the fat head of his penis against Erin's swollen pussy lips and began to run it up and down her entire slit. He could feel her heat on the tip of his cock as he circled it around her entrance. No penis besides Randy's had touched that spot in over two years.

"We can't," she gasped, "I'm sorry... not without a condom." She begged, as if she had no say in the matter if he wanted to put it in her.

Jason laid on top of her, his lips finding hers. They kissed passionately, loudly. The sounds of their kissing echoed throughout the room as they ground against each other.

"Mmmm..." she purred, her tongue teasing against his. They were gasping into each other's mouths as their naked genitals rubbed against one another. His tongue was far inside her mouth and her tongue was far inside his as his shaft pressed hard against her slit and rubbed up and down along it. The heat emanating from her naked pussy was intense, and he writhed further downward in hopes that the tip would slip inside.

Erin moaned again. She found herself secretly hoping he would just shove himself into her, filling her needs. Her heart was beating madly, she was writhing her crotch up against him, daring his cock to pierce her. Their kissing grew sloppy...more frantic. She writhed higher and felt his hardness drag downward. But she didn't reach the top. Just how big was he?

Jason broke the kiss and again grabbed his mighty dick. The two of them were panting as they looked at each other. He touched her pussy with the top of his dick and the heat there was astounding. He ran the mushroom head up and down her wet slit. He could hear her moist petals as he rubbed up and down them.

"Are you sure, Erin? Do you want this?" He asked. His thick cock went up...and then down, pausing at her entrance.

She was gasping for breath. "Oh gawd...I want to. But...we can't!" she managed. But her legs were open wide and his oversized dick was poised at her entrance. He looked at the desire in her blue eyes and he kissed her again. It was a deep kiss, and she eagerly sent her tongue into his mouth, her arms went around his neck and pulled him down on top of her. She breathed heavily into his mouth as they again ground against each other. Their lips were smacking loudly as their passion rose to a crescendo. Erin's pussy was tingling more than ever, buzzing with desire, and needing something, anything inside it. There was a naked man on top of her naked body - all she had to do was ask.

She wondered if he'd at least stick his finger in there, or go down on her again. Then she thought of the massive size of his penis and how beautiful it was when he was fully erect. A wave of pleasure and desire shot through her at that thought. Her heart fluttered. She broke the kiss.

"Put it in." She breathed, unable to stop the words.

"Really?" he asked. There was no turning back now.

"Yes, put it in me." Erin repeated. He lifted up and grabbed his huge member, and for the third time ran it down her needy cunt lips to her entrance. The heat emanating from her pussy was intense as her entrance gripped the very tip of his cock. Jason pushed forward and the pink petals of Erin's vagina parted for the head of his penis as he squeezed inside.

"Ohhhhh gawd." she moaned, eyes closed as her pussy lips engulfed the mushroom head of his cock. The temperature of her pussy was intense. She was incredibly hot, wrapped tightly around the top of his member. He pushed further, and half of his penis slid easily into her tight wet warmth.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Erin moaned again, eyebrows raised, face wincing. She looked down and saw half of his cock had disappeared inside her hairy mound. A new cock. He pulled out a bit, causing her to gasp. Then Jason pushed forward and his entire penis slid inside Erin's hungry vagina.

"Ohhhh fuck!" she moaned, wincing even more. "You're so fucking big!" His dick was sheathed inside her warm, accommodating cunt. He was pressed tightly against her, relishing the warmth, the wetness, around his organ. He kissed her, and Erin wrapped her arms around his neck, thrusting her tongue far inside his mouth, kissing him eagerly, gasping for breath as the biggest cock she'd ever had was far inside her. She wrapped her short legs around his waist and squeezed him tightly, holding him deep within her.

He began to slide in and out of her tunnel, to her delight. His long cock sliding in and out of her tightness with long strokes. Erin's tiny feet flailed helplessly in the air above his thrusting ass as he filled her with his cock repeatedly. They waved back and forth each time he entered her. He was bouncing her ass off the bed, which increased the velocity.

"Oh! Unh! Ohhhh! Unh! Unh!" her moans were loud, she was almost at orgasm. Jason fucked her mercilessly, jamming her tiny body full of his big dick again and again.

She came quickly and she came hard, moaning. Her pussy pulsated, clutching at him. Erin couldn't breathe; her heart was pounding as her intense orgasm overcame her. Her moans had stopped, she was shaking beneath him. She gasped for breath as she continued to get fucked. Her orgasm subsided enough to allow her to breathe again, and she moaned loudly.

Her friend, Jackie, was in the hall and heard the moaning and was dying to see if it was, indeed, Erin cheating on her boyfriend. She quietly opened the door a crack and peeked inside. The muffled moans immediately became clear, as was the squeaking of the bed. Jackie saw the side of Erin's naked white body writhing underneath Jason's. Her legs were in the air, her bare feet waving back and forth. Her anklet glinted in the bedroom light. His ass was clenching and unclenching between Erin's open legs as he thrust hard into her.

"Oh! Unh! Ohhh gawd! Ohhh...fuck!" she moaned excitedly. Jackie smiled and quietly shut the door.

Erin's heart was pounding furiously as Jason's groin relentlessly smacked against her defenseless labia. Each impact sent bolts of pleasure up and down her body. His long, unbending manhood poked deeper inside her vagina than anything had ever gone. Another orgasm hurtled towards her as her cries became higher in pitch.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" She wailed, keeper her legs open wide for him. Something snapped deep inside her. She came again just as hard. Her cunt started convulsing uncontrollably. "UNNNGH!" she cried, straining. Her legs were stretched straight up in the air, toes pointing to the ceiling as her pussy clutched at Jason's pistoning cock. She shuddered, thrashing underneath him as he showed no mercy, pounding her into the bed.

***

(At home, Randy was orgasming at the same time as his girlfriend. He was imagining being inside her, not knowing that at that moment another man actually was)

***

"UNNNGH!" Erin cried out again, wincing. Her legs fell down around him but just bounced off him helplessly.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers