1STGIRL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary couldn't think and cleared her throat for no reason except to gain a little time. Her mind began racing faster than her heartbeat and she felt a flush of heat fill her neck and face. When words finally began to form on her lips the words popped out of her mouth in a series of questions. "I'm your neighbor? ... I just came over to see what you were doing? ... I didn't mean to bother you? ... I mean ... I'm ... ah... Mary? ... I live over there? ... Is this your car?"

Mary would have kept singing and waving her arms if it weren't for the man's intervention. He began to giggle a little at the beautiful woman before him as he reached for his glasses. Allen was no stranger to blabbering females because he grew up with four sisters but he always felt uncomfortable wearing glasses around women other than his sisters. He felt glasses made him look nerdy and what he could see of Mary he determined she was obviously a beautiful woman and decided to forgo putting on his glasses to make a good first impression.

Being a man with poor vision was always bothersome to Allen but he could make out enough to notice the vision standing before him in a hot pink dress had fabulous breasts, an irresistible cleavage, outrageously stiff nipples, haunting dark gray eyes and a beautiful angelic face framed with raven black hair. The first thing to pop into his mind was the name Cleopatra, and the second thing was; 'fucking unbelievable.'

"It's okay pretty lady, you can stop," he said as he raised his head sideways so as not to repeat his former experience with the car's hood. Mary watched the man like a cat watching prey as he grabbed a clean orange cloth and wiped his hands. Then he stepped around the front of the car and dropped the cloth onto the radiator. When he was standing directly in front of Mary, his shadow covered her entire body. "Pleased to meet you Mary, my friends call be Al," he said with a perfect smile as he held his hand out in space, tilted his head forward like he was bowing, hoping the pretty lady would find his hand.

Mary nearly urinated on herself and wasn't sure what the man was doing but she recalled her father frequently shook women's hands and without thinking, Mary offered her hand. The man gently held her entire hand in his warm enormous palm and said with a low growling voice, "the realtor said you were young and stunning ... I guess I wasn't listening to him ... hot outfit by the way, you have excellent taste in alluring fashion."

Her face filled with heat and her entire body began thumping. She could feel the strength of the man's hand even though he was gently holding her hand, his hand was soft and free of callous. His fragrance filled her nostrils and she began to realize she was no longer in a little girl's world she was living inside one of her erotic romances as a woman being seduced. Mary became so overwhelmed she began to quiver and when she relaxed her hand the man released her hand, folded his arms across his massive chest covered by a worn out sleeveless black t-shirt stretched to its limit and asked with a soft and assured voice. "What can I do for you Mary?"

Mary didn't know what to say in response as she stood numbly gazing at the monster in front of her. She had never felt engulfed by a man, not even by Hunter but she knew something was very different this time, she just couldn't figure it out. Her state of numbness was shaken a bit when the man asked with a pleasing low voice. "Know anything about an antique Cutlass 442?" as he quickly scanned down Mary's shapely body. Mary knew nothing about cars except most had back seats with ornery boys in them, so she simply shook her head. Then Allen placed his hand on the fender and asked, "Know anything about chili?"

She looked up into the man's haunting blue eyes and didn't know what to say or do next. She didn't even hear what he had asked. All Mary could hear was the pounding of her heart. When the man turned and grabbed the cloth off the radiator Mary stood dumbfounded as she gazed at the man's tight firm buttocks, tiny waist and broad shoulders. She was overwhelmed with a desire to have him pick her up and carry her to bed. Her fantasy had complete control of her mind and body, but she had no clue how to send a signal to the gorgeous man he could do whatever he wanted with her, anywhere and any time he wanted.

Suddenly Mary's stunned state was broken when the man said with a commanding voice, "Tell you want, I like a beautiful woman who knows how to dress hot, but for making chili I suggest something less complex, if you'd like you can help me make some chili ... it'd be fun ... the front door will be unlocked ... I'll be inside waiting for you."

Mary stood as if she had been filled with unbridled desire then abandoned as she watched the man toss the cloth onto a bench, turn, grab the door handle and disappear through the doorway before she got a chance to at least scan his buttocks for a few more moments before she urinated on herself. She stood alone then suddenly realized her quest had not come to an end. She had met the hunk next door, impressed him with her taste in fashion, melted into a puddle of mush and her mind was racing with naughty thoughts, and she had a date to make chili with a gorgeous man. Then she shook her head to clear her mind and thought; 'he's just too damn beautiful ... there's got to be something not right ... I bet he's gay.'

Then she mentally punished herself for forgetting to put on perfume before she turned and sashayed down the driveway. Mary couldn't have known Allen had put on a pair of glasses and was gazing out of the kitchen window enjoying the view of a gorgeous woman's panty line free and tight little curvy buttocks wiggle under the cloth of a hot pink mini dress.

When Mary was inside her bedroom she had to take a moment to get control of her quivering body but she had to check something and when she did, she couldn't believe how sweaty she had become. Thinking she had to relieve herself she sat on the toilet but couldn't urinate. When Mary dabbed her crotch she suddenly felt a tingling sensation deep in her body. She felt as though a powerful force was directing her to fondle her clitoris and stuff a hairbrush handle into her rectum but she didn't want to waste time masturbating.

Suddenly Mary jumped up and washed her face to cool off then patted her face dry. When she looked into the vanity mirror she saw a different face. Mary could only gaze at the woman in the mirror as her entire body quivered. She suddenly knew she could easily allow the man to ravish her and do things she would never allow Hunter to do. Mary blinked then stepped toward her bedroom as her body quivered with a chilling excitement she had never felt before. Mary was being mysteriously drawn to the wonder of what could happen if she were alone with the gorgeous monster next door.

Mary quickly changed back into her jogging outfit because she couldn't think of anything else to wear to make chili. Then she slipped the dress on the hanger, covered it with the clear plastic and hung it on the rack where she found it, then she stowed the sandal heels carefully in the shoe box and placed the box back on the stack in the same order. After making sure there was no evidence she had used her mom's little pink dress and cute heels as aides to her greeting cards, she left the house dressed like a jogger again with her pink sunglasses and a strong desire to be with Allen again.

When Mary got to Allen's front door she noticed it was slightly ajar. She paused for a second then gently pressed the door with her pointing finger. When the door moved, Mary nervously stepped back. When she realized she had to clear her mind of nothing except fear, she proceeded to push on the door. As she stepped inside the house and shut the door behind her, the first things she noticed was the amount of shipping boxes neatly stacked everywhere and the smells of a man and chili in the air.

Mary meandered through the myriad of boxes until she realized she didn't know where she was going. She needed help so she called out, "Al?"

From the other end of the house Mary heard her savior return her call for help, "Back here in the kitchen, sorry for the mess, haven't had the time to unpack," said Allen as he whipped his glasses off and placed them into a drawer.

When Mary turned the last corner of boxes she saw Allen standing at the kitchen counter tending to a tall pot on the cooktop. Instantly her heart began to pound in her chest and she felt her face become flush. She remained quiet as she scanned his outrageously muscular form and cute tight bottom. He was wearing nothing except gym shorts and all Mary saw was a giant candy bar she desperately wanted to unwrap. Suddenly, Mary's entire body became flush with desire and she was so excited she accidentally dropped her sunglasses.

"Shit," she whispered as she bent over to pick up her glasses. When she looked up, Allen was facing her looking straight down her top at the long cleavage between two gorgeous white beasts.

"Woof, you sure change in a hurry," he said with his hands on his hips, commenting about her word selection as much as he was about the outrageous body packed into the tiny outfit.

Mary felt a sexual predator was scanning her, but she liked it and wanted him to look as much as he desired. She also noticed Allen had an enormous bulge in his shorts but Mary didn't realize the reason he had a bulge in his shorts was because of her anesthetizing sex appeal. She was clueless as to what to say then she snapped to attention, making her breasts wiggle, smiled and blurted out the first thing entering her mind, "You change in a hurry too."

After Allen smiled and showed his perfect white teeth he motioned for Mary to come closer to him. As if being drawn by a mysterious force, she stepped to the oven in front of Allen and looked at the giant tall pot sitting on the cooktop. She was too short to see inside, and Allen had just the answer to fix her dilemma. "I'll get something, wait right here," Allen said as he dashed out of the kitchen.

Mary stood alone listening to the concoction bubbling in the huge pot while the smell of Allen and chili filled her nostrils. The only thing she wanted to do was be near Allen again. When he finally returned he was carrying a small stool. "Here you go pretty lady, step up on this, but be careful it only has three legs."

As Mary stepped on the stool, Allen took her hand to guide her up. At the same time she felt his warm wide hand cover her entire lower back. Mary felt as though Allen's strength was the only thing raising her up and soon she was looking down into the pot of bubbling chili with a hunk standing next to her gazing down at the shapely curves of her buttocks.

After Allen absorbed as much as he dared of Mary's curvy posterior, he presented her with a long wooden spoon and held it in her hand while holding her gently with his hand on her back. As he guided her hand to slowly stir the chili, Mary's nostrils filled with the smell of chili and a hint of Allen's cologne wafting the air. Mary felt she was living one of the romance novels and she didn't want it to stop. Her feeling was verified when Allen whispered softly in her ear, "I'm known for my hot sausage ... um ... chili, that is."

As their hands slowly stirred the chili together, Allen's other hand slowly slid down Mary's back until it was pressing on the silky cloth of her jogging shorts right on the upper muscles of her buttocks. Mary felt so overwhelmed she wanted Allen's warm hand to slide down further then when Allen gently squeezed her tight little buttock Mary giggled, pushed her buttocks into his warm hand and whispered, "You're a bad boy." Almost instantly, Allen released his hand from the spoon and placed both hands on Mary's waist. She felt Allen's strong hands hold her firmly but gently as if he was preparing to catch her if she were to fall, then she felt the cloth of her jogging shorts being slowly rolled down her hips. Before Mary could think, her jogging shorts were around her ankles and Allen was gently kissing the cold soft skin of her firm naked bottom.

Mary fell into another world as Allen began gently kissing the depression on her lower back. When Allen's tongue began to wipe Mary's buttocks crack she tilted her head back and closed her eyes, letting the sensation consume her.

Suddenly Allen whispered, "I can't take it anymore," and picked Mary up by the waist, set her on the counter top, pulled her shorts off and let her legs drape over the counter top. Mary fell into a dizzy state and leaned back on her elbows as she watched Allen lower his bald head to her mound. But when his lips kissed her pubic hair, she became overjoyed and her heart pounded so hard her whole body thumped then she exhaled what little air she had in her lungs.

As Allen gently kissed Mary's abdomen she closed her eyes to absorb the dream and her thoughts of Hunter vanished when Allen softly kissed and licked her navel. She lost all control and began gently rocking her hips while moaning with each breath in response to the magic happening inside her and in her loins.

Mary knew what an orgasm felt like because she had stimulated herself numerous times, but having someone kiss her mound was more pleasure then she ever expected. Soon Mary began feeling a strong heat fill her body, and as tiny tingles began to twitch the nerves of her entire body, she began to moan out of control knowing she wanted to release but wasn't sure how Allen would react if she asked him to touch her clitoris with his tongue.

To Mary's delight, Allen gently lifted Mary's thighs and she rocked backward and looked to the ceiling as she felt her knees being lifted gently higher by Allen's strong but soft hands. When Allan's tongue pressed gently against Mary's rectum she couldn't hold on any longer and a strange force sucked her stomach muscles in. Mary had never experienced anything so pleasurable and sensational and her mind began to meander into the carnal world she often read about in books of women experiencing orgasm through anal stimulation and brute force.

When Allen stopped licking her rectum and kissing her buttocks he stood over her and Mary opened her eyes to see what had happened to the pleasure. Allen gently placed one hand behind her neck, brushed her long raven hair to one side, lifted her head by the back of her neck then pressed his mouth gently against hers. The feeling of a strong man kissing her so gently on her lips was too much for Mary to resist. She wrapped her arms around Allen's neck and began kissing his lips like a woman begging for more. When he released his kiss he whispered as he gazed into her haunting eyes, "I can't believe what you're doing to me."

Then Allen release Mary's head and began slowly lifting the ripped hem of her sweatshirt. As the cloth rose higher, Mary watched as his massive soft hands gently eased the cloth over her breasts. When Allen pushed the cloth to Mary's neck her breasts popped out and pointed toward Allen like water balloons showing the direction to yearning. Then Allen relaxed the cloth and whispered. "My God, Mary you are so beautiful."

At that moment, Mary knew what was happening to her. She smiled slightly and raised her finger to gently wipe a small tear from Allen's cheek. Then she slowly and sensually placed her finger in her mouth and tasted the salty moisture while gazing deep into the glistening eyes of the man before her. Mary instantly knew she was falling in love with being seduced and romancing didn't matter any more.

In less time then Mary could blink, she was naked except for her sneakers and leg warmers and being transported to another section of the house like she was being carried away from a fire while the burning inside her intensified. After Allen gently placed Mary on the bed he dropped his shorts to his ankles revealing his erect penis.

Mary gasped at Allan's erection, partially because it was twice the size of the only other erection she had even seen and partially because she wasn't sure if she could perform orally if he asked her. Mary knew the beauty of the naked man before her was consuming her, and she felt her soul begging her body to surrender to him. As she watched Allen step out of his shorts she decided to give Allen something she had held far away from Hunter but she wanted the beautiful man standing naked before her to be the recipient of her gift. Mary desperately needed Allen inside her, but suddenly, reality tapped Mary on her shoulder.

Mary didn't know what would happen next, but she knew what her girlfriend had told her and she panicked. She felt she had to inform Allen of something about her he couldn't possibly know, or hadn't figured out yet. Her desire to enter another world with Allen was so strong it almost stopped her from confessing, but without thinking, Mary blurted out, "I'm a virgin."

Suddenly Allen stopped and stood motionless for what seemed like an eternity to Mary. She was about to beg him to take her, but before she could speak, Allen's facial expression turned to one of confusion. "Huh ... a what?" he asked as he placed his fists on his hips and stood at attention.

Mary exhaled for the first time in minutes and caught her breath as she gazed at Allen's huge erection, knowing it might be her last look at the long pink rod then she looked up into his waiting sky blue eyes and as her entire body thumped to her heartbeat she softly asked, "Are you gay?"

A long pause followed and even the air in the room seemed to stop. Then Allen looked at Mary in complete confusion like he was looking at the headboard behind her, "I suppose my anger should be directed at you, but that would be unfair, I messed up, so, I'm angry with myself for being so stupid." said Allen as he looked away. Then he looked at Mary again and asked. "Gay?"

Mary didn't know which way to respond first. The first time she told a boy she was a virgin he got mad, slammed the door shut and she never saw the kid again. Even Hunter acted angry for a few weeks after he asked her for intercourse and she responded with the same confession, but Allen simply stood in front of her as if he was patiently waiting for her to explain herself. She had no hiding place and answered with a question, "Aren't you gay?"

Allen looked at Mary with a twinkle in his eyes and smiled. As she waiting for his response she began breathing again and wondered if she had ever read the scene in any story but she couldn't recall. Her thoughts were broken when Allen spoke with a soft calming voice, "Do you think what just happened to us, happened because I'm gay?"

Mary sat up on the bed, lifted one leg, and placed her hands beside her naked body. She tried to look at Allen's eyes but he was looking one way then the other as if he was seeking an answer somewhere in space. Finally he stopped glancing around the room, bent forward and placed his hands on his knees. Then Allen looked deep into Mary's eyes until she returned his soul-searching gaze. "How old are you?" he asked with a curious soft voice.

Mary responded with a slight crack in her voice as her throat started to tighten, "Eighteen,"

"Jesus Christ!" exclaimed Allen in a flash as he snapped to a stand, raised his hands to the ceiling and looked up. "You can be so cruel sometimes," he said with a gruff voice. Then he smiled, laughed a little, looked away, then back at Mary with his hands on his hips. "You're the daughter aren't you ... oh you're good baby, you are really good." He said with a commanding voice. "Now what?" he quipped as he sat at the foot of the bed with his back to Mary.

Mary scanned Allen's massive muscular back, his huge biceps, his wide neck and his bald head. What she saw was a confused little boy in a muscle man's body and she felt responsible for breaking him. She wanted so badly to wrap her arms around Allen before he got away and in a last ditch effort Mary simply responded, "We can do it if you want, I promise I won't tell."