2 Broke Girls In Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a second Caroline wasn't sure whether to be afraid or burst out laughing and mock her friend for using such a clichéd line. Then Max started thrusting her fist back and forth inside her cunt, once again rendering Caroline completely speechless. A few garbled sounds left her throat, certainly nothing coherent, Caroline blushing both at that and the evil grin which seemed plastered to Max's face. However Max was moving very slowly when she didn't have too, once again suggesting that she was worried about Caroline's well-being which made the former heiress so very happy.

Before she could express any of that happiness Max started pulling her hand back to the point that her knuckles were stretching the entrance to Caroline's pussy, that poor hole forced to stretch wider than intended and thus leaving Caroline a whimpering mess. Momentarily she prayed for the mental and physical strength to tell Max to stop, Caroline believing that no matter how angry her fellow waitress was that they were still friends and if she asked her to stop she would. Then it started to feel good. Really good.

In fact when Caroline did say something coherent it was, "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddddd fuck me! It feel sooooooooooo gooooooooddddddddddd ohhhhhhhhhhhh Max! Max please don't stop! Fuck me Max! Max fuck me! Max! MAX! Oh my God fuck meeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Typical, Caroline was getting off on this, Max thought. Perverted slut! And yeah, Max had got off on the exact same thing, but that was because she was a perverted slut and proud of it. But who knew that perky little Caroline Channing, former stuck up heiress to a fortune, and the biggest prude Max had ever known would turn out to be such a twisted whore. Not that Max had known many prudes in her time, normally the girls she knew in passing were total sluts, but to see Caroline acting this way, actually take her entire hand inside her like a total ho, damn that was hot. So fucking hot!

Max also found it bizarrely hot how wet Caroline was and the feeling of another woman's cunt spasming around her hand as she pumped in and out of her, Max becoming totally lost in fisting her friend. Consumed by the feeling of fucking her best friend with her entire fist. Using her whole hand to fuck the best friend she'd ever known. Caroline Channing. She, Max Black, was fist fucking the best female friend she'd ever had, former spoiled rich girl Caroline Channing, Max's hand going where only the richest of dudes used to be able to go, the other girl constantly making stupid faces and weird noises as Max brutalised her cunt.

Those faces became more stupid and the noises became even louder when Caroline came, Max finding it impossible to miss given the increased amount of liquid, the deafening screams and Caroline's humorous 'oh' face. Unfortunately Max wasn't in the right mind frame to properly enjoy it, instead just using machine-like thrusts into Caroline's pussy, the buxom brunette making the skinny blonde cum who knows how many times before finally Caroline begged for mercy.

For a hot second Max was worried she wouldn't be able to do it. That she had become so obsessed with abusing Caroline's cunt that she would just continue in the same mindless fashion she had been doing, and despite how mad Max still was she didn't want to seriously hurt Caroline. Fortunately her body felt the same way, her hands slowing down the speed of her thrusts seemingly of its own accord, bringing Caroline down from her high. And of course Max had to get full control of her body at the most awkward moment possible, the brunette biting her lip and then slowly beginning to pull her fist out of the blonde, causing Caroline to whimper and clutch to her as she slowly and awkwardly removed her fist from her friend's pussy.

Eventually Max got impatient and pulled the rest out like a Band-Aid, suddenly and forcefully, causing Caroline to cry out in pain and then scold her, "HEY! Watch it!"

"You started it." Max shrugged.

"Did not." Caroline grumbled petulantly.

"Oh you know you did too." Max argued.

Caroline opened her mouth to continue the argument, but wisely settled for, "Well, I did enjoy it."

"I'm sure you did." Max scoffed, before slowly lowering Caroline to her knees, straightening up and then ordering, "But now it's my turn."

"I guess it is." Caroline grinned, "The question is Max, what do you want?"

"Oh shut up and eat me." Max grumbled, grabbing the back of Caroline's head and shoving down onto her knees, "Do what you do best and eat pussy you dirty little dyke. Come on, I don't have all day, fuck me! Fuck me with your mouth. Mmmmmmmm, fuck me with that talented tongue of yours and make me ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh!"

Eager to obey Caroline slid her hands up her friend's skirt, grabbed hold of Max's panties and pulled them down around her ankles. She then slid her head under the skirt so she was face to face with her prize, Caroline grinning maniacally nearly the whole time. That was until her mouth was in front of her prize, then Caroline was too busy frantically licking to grin. A brief smile did slide across her face when Max gave up mouthing off in favour of moaning, groaning, whimpering and crying out in pleasure, but that smile faded as Caroline's face became a wash with bliss.

It was funny, Caroline used to fantasise about licking pussy but wondered if she would actually like it. She had even been afraid she would, and now Caroline couldn't imagine a world where she didn't love licking pussy. Especially if that pussy belonged to Max Black, Caroline doing her best to please her best friend before she changed her mind. She did this first by rapidly licking just the lips of Max's cunt, only occasionally sliding over the entrance and ignoring her clit entirely. Then she started occasionally touching her friend's clit. Then she lingered on that sensitive bundle of nerves, taking it into her mouth and fucking it in between long licks of Max's womanhood. Caroline even pressed her tongue right up against Max's entrance.

Although it wasn't apparently hard enough for Max who found her voice again and started complaining, "Get that fucking tongue inside me you bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwwwd, get that tongue inside me and fuck me with it you little dyke! Mmmmmmmmmm, tongue fuck me like the dyke slut you are Caroline! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddddddd, mmmmmmmm, fuck me! Fucking fuck me! You wanna be a lesbo so bad? Fine, fucking tongue fuck me like one! Oooooooooooooh, you want to be a pussy eating lesbo whore then fuck me with your lesbo tongue! Oh God Caroline, mmmmmmmmm, you want me to be a lesbian like you? Be lesbians together? Then AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Caroline wanted to stay longer in between Max's legs. She wanted to stay there forever, worshipping Max's box and being fed the yummy cunt cream that Caroline now craved. However Caroline also wanted to taste even more yummy liquid that was Max's cum, and now the truth was out there her best friend knew exactly how to manipulate her. All Max had to do was mention what Caroline really wanted, a.k.a. Max as her girlfriend, and the blonde found herself shoving her tongue as deep as it would go into the brunette and frantically fucking her to climax in what felt like seconds.

The fact that she made Max cum so quickly was promising, as was the fact that her roommate had been soaking wet before her tongue had even touched her. It proved that Max had enjoyed fist fucking her, and the kissing, and the prospect of Caroline going down on her. Not that Caroline really needed proof that Max was into her, but it was a nice feeling to have, especially if she got further proof in form of a mouthful, and then a face full of cum, the blonde briefly removing her tongue from the brunette so she could concentrate on swallowing as much of her business partner's delicious cum as possible and only then to return to the tongue fucking so she could get more of it.

Max showed her gratitude by grabbing two fistfuls of blonde hair and shoving Caroline's faces deep into her cunt as it would go. She also tried bucking her hips, intending to time them with the tongue thrusts so she could end up with her roommate's tongue as deep inside her as possible. However her movements were too frantic and everything that just made it harder for Caroline to tongue fuck her, so Max tried to stop but it was no use, she couldn't stop completely, the blonde's tongue causing such powerful sensations that she just couldn't stop jerking her hips every so often. And of course Max tried to offer verbal encouragement, but she was too far gone at this point to offer up anything coherent.

After half a dozen devastatingly hard orgasms Max awkwardly shuffled to the opposite wall, her tight grip in Caroline's hair meaning that her best friend had no choice but to come with her. Once they were both out the way she reached out with one hand and violently slammed the foldout bed down, almost breaking it in the process. Then in almost one swift movement Max yanked Caroline upwards, threw her onto the bed and sat on her face. Caroline let out a confused whimper when she was pulled away from Max's cunt, then eagerly went back to tongue fucking her friend and swallowing her cum as it squirted out of Max's pussy and down onto the beautiful face/into the hungry mouth beneath her.

For a few minutes Max just rode Caroline's face, playing with her own big tits violently grinding down on her best friend's face, no longer caring it if interrupted the tongue fucking or not because the added friction was enough in this position to make up for it. She didn't want to admit it but Max was kind of worried if Caroline could breathe, although she told herself her roommate would let her know is it became a problem. After all, Caroline was kind of a whiner. Not that she didn't have plenty to whine about, at least some of it justified, but Max isn't exactly want to focus on that right now, not when she was being tongue fucked to the greatest orgasms of her life.

In that moment she didn't care it was another girl doing this to her, and she didn't care it was her best friend/roommate/business partner/the only girl she ever really been close too. All Max cared about was her own selfish pleasure, and maybe returning some of that pleasure, the loudmouth waitress laying down hesitantly until she was face to face with Caroline's crotch, Max practically tearing down Caroline's skirt and panties so she could stare at what was underneath for a few long moments. Then closed her eyes, stuck out her tongue and began licking, which unsurprisingly had Caroline moaning into her pussy and redoubling her efforts, like vibrations from the moaning wasn't enough to make Max cum even harder.

After that there was no more coherent thinking for either girl as both became consumed by eating the pussy in front of them, something which became increasingly difficult as they became overwhelmed by the pleasure the other gave her. Neither was sure when Max shoved her tongue into Caroline's cunt, but they were both sure it wasn't too long after the licking began, the brunette instinctively trying to catch up to the blonde and succeeding, at least when it came to the speed/power behind her tongue thrusts and the urgency in which Max tried to swallow every drop of girl cum which flooded her mouth.

Max failed to give Caroline an equal number of climaxes, but as neither girl was sure how many times they came it didn't really matter to them. Especially as the 69 filled them both with a blissful happiness neither one of them had originally known, not even during the last few times they'd had sex. It was a perfect moment in time neither wanted ever end, but ultimately it had to, if for no other reason than for self-preservation, Max eventually reaching the point where she just couldn't cum again and Caroline needing the chance to breathe properly again. So the 2 girls eventually rolled away from each other, desperately gasping for breath and quivering from the force of their orgasms until Max broke the silence which had fallen between them.

"Ok, fine." Max gasped after several minutes of just laying there, "I might be a little bit gay."

Caroline laughed softly, "Just a little bit?"

"Shut up, I'm still mad at you." Max grumbled, trying to roll onto her side facing away from Caroline, but she just didn't have the strength.

As she hadn't cum quite as much Caroline was able to crawl around and over to Max, the brunette clearly pretending to be asleep which caused the blonde to huff, "I'm sorry I tricked you, but I was desperate. And I know what you're going to say, I'm always desperate. And, sadly, that's kind of true, but that's just because I'll do anything to get what I want, and you're what I want Max. More than anything I've ever had or could ever have. I, I know it's not what you want to hear, I know it's too much too soon, but I've never been happier than I am right now, half naked in bed with you, because I love you. I'm in love with you, and I'd do anything if you'd just give me a chance. Give us a chance. If you give us a chance to be something, I know it could be special, I know-"

"Good God woman, shut up!" Max croaked, and then after a brief silence grumbled, "Fine, but we don't tell anyone, ok?"

Ignoring the fact that Max was using the word fine, which as established didn't mean fine Caroline beamed happily, "Oh Max, you won't regret this."

"I already do." Max lied as Caroline kissed her on the cheek and snuggled into her big boobs.

12