2 Broke Girls In Love Ch. 08

Story Info
Max and Carolyn have some role-play fun.
8.2k words
4.63
14k
8

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own 2 Broke Girls. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Hearing that annoying little bell for what felt like the millionth time today Max quickly ran over to the couch, curtsied and asked, "Yes Ms Channing?"

"My tea's cold. Get me another one." Caroline said dismissively, not looking up from her phone.

"Right away Ms Channing." Max curtsied again, grabbed the cup and headed back to the kitchen, although she only got halfway before being stopped.

"Maxine." Caroline suddenly called out, trying not to smirk as she rang the bell again.

Quickly returning to the couch Max asked, "Yes Ms Channing?"

"Have you cleaned every inch of my enormous mansion yet?" Caroline asked, gesturing around her.

Max had no idea how Caroline kept a straight face while asking that, given how messy their tiny apartment was, "No Ms Channing."

Caroline frowned, "And why not?"

"You told me to clean out the stables." Max pointed out.

"So you value my horse more than me?" Caroline questioned.

"Yes." Max chuckled jokingly, and then when her girlfriend just glared at her she corrected herself, "I mean, no Ms Channing. I was just joking, obviously."

"Maxine, I thought we talked about this." Caroline sighed, "Good humour is lost on poor people, so they shouldn't even try."

"Okay, but just so you know, if this was a porno, this would be the point that people would want me to turn the tables on you." Max said deliberately cheekily, quickly getting the response she wanted.

Caroline just stared at her with her mouth open for a few long seconds, and then huffed, "Well this isn't porn, you disrespectful bitch. Now go and get my tea."

"Yes Ms Channing." Max said, again turning to leave only to again be stopped.

"And another thing, what was up with that shower after cleaning out the stables?" Caroline asked.

Turning around Max frowned, "I thought you said I always had to have a shower afterwards, because it made me stink?"

"Yes, but that's no excuse for taking so long. I mean, surely you're not that dirty?" Caroline huffed.

"Oh, I'm a very, very dirty girl." Max teased.

Caroline just stared at her and then asked, "And where is my tea?"

"Coming Ms Channing." Max grumbled, although she was beginning to wonder if she ever would.

*

About a minute later...

Caroline pulled a face and literally spat out the tea before whining, "What the hell do you call this?"

"Erm, tea?" Max cheeked, and then when her 'boss' glared at her she simply added, "Ms Channing?"

"That's it, you're fired." Caroline said dismissively.

"Wait? What? Why?" Max protested, pretending to be surprised.

"Why? You've got to be kidding me?" Caroline laughed, "You're disrespectful and stupid, which would be bad enough, but you're also lazy, and so incompetent you can't even make a cup of tea. Why wouldn't I fire you?"

There was a brief pause and then Max dropped to her knees and in a move of total overacting pleaded, "No, no, noooooo! Please Ms Channing, please have mercy. I need this job. Please, isn't there something I could do to make it up to you?"

"Well..." Caroline began, looking her girlfriend up and down before continuing, "I knew how bad you were from the start, but I thought I could forgive it because of just how good your fat ass looks and that French maid outfit. But it's just not enough, so if you want to stay, you're going to have to give it to me."

"Huh?" Max replied, again pretending to be confused.

"Your ass." Caroline explained simply, as she put the horrible cup of tea down, "You give me your ass whenever and wherever I want, and let me do whatever the fuck I want to it, then yeah, you can keep your job. Otherwise you can hit the bricks. What? You don't think there are millions of big bottomed poor girls out there I couldn't get to replace you? Please, I could replace you in a second. So if you want to stay, you got to whore out that fat ass of yours. Of course, you'll still need thorough training before you can be a proper whore maid, but you'll find I'm a very, very good teacher. Yeahhhhh, don't worry Maxie, I'll make a half decent maid out of you in no time. Although I don't think you'll need much training when it comes to being an ass whore, will you slut?"

"No Ms Channing." Max admitted, trying and failing to keep a wide smile off of her face, "I'm a total ass whore already, and I'd love to be your ass whore. Please, train me to be the perfect lesbian whore maid. Mmmmm yeah, I want to be a bought and paid for piece of ass who cleans your house whenever you're not using my whore ass."

"Good to hear." Caroline grinned wickedly, before patting her knee, "Now bend over my knee. I think the perfect way to start this new arrangement of ours is to punish you for your transgressions by beating your ass, wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes Ms Channing." Max grinned eagerly, and then once she was in position softly grumbled to herself, "Finally!"

Max had initially love the idea of this little role-play, but part of that was because she was expecting they would be fucking in under five minutes. Or more accurately she would being this exact position, bent over her girlfriend's knee and ready to be spanked.

But no, 'Ms Channing' had literally forced her to do housework, on an apartment which seemed unclean no matter how long she spent on it, the entire time begging to be touched. It was something that the old Max Black would have never have put up with, and this version of her, the admittedly happier version, almost completely broke character and complained. However the truth was Max was just too whipped for that.

So, completely unable to displease her Dom, Max had been a good little sub and played the role of maid to her girlfriend's former persona of snobby rich girl, and while it was no where nearly as satisfying as she was used to there was something to be said for constant putdowns and humiliations Ms Channing put her through.

So by the time Max was bent over Mistress Caroline's knee her cunt was already soaking through her little costume, and Max could practically taste Ms Channing smirk at that. Surprisingly her Mistress didn't say anything though, probably because she was so busy first staring at, then playing with, Max's fat ass, a.k.a. Ms Channing's favourite part of her body. Okay, she did it for a little too long, but at least it was a proper start to their regular fun.

After what seemed like an eternity Caroline gave her ass a nice hard smack, which actually made Max cry out with mostly delight, knowing they were really getting somewhere now. Of course that was followed up with far more gentle smacks, and more butt groping, but Max had been expecting that, and honestly enjoyed it more than the harder blows which would come later.

Well, she'd enjoyed those two, but this was more insulting and allowed her to savour the feeling of being bent over another woman's knee and spanked like a naughty child. And more importantly, savour the fact that she was pleasing her precious Mistress Caroline. Or Ms Caroline, as she wanted to be call tonight.

She didn't need to look back to tell she was succeeding in pleasing Ms Caroline, as Max could pretty much taste it in the air, but it was nice to be able to look back over her shoulder and see a wide grin of wicked delight on her lover's face. In turn Max inadvertently showed off how much she was enjoying it by continuing to cry out, whimper and gasp in mostly pleasure.

As she was getting increasingly wet, which was technically Ms Caroline's fault for teasing her for so long, but she couldn't deny she was enjoying this, which made it wonderfully humiliating for Max. Which in turn of course only made her wetter, and it was mostly the same story when Ms Caroline finally decided to give her a hard spanking.

Caroline would never cease to be amazed at just how much Max enjoyed this kind of thing, which only made her love her more, as it proved they were perfect for each other. Max was a slutty little sub, and Caroline was a strong, powerful Dom who knew exactly what someone like Max needed.

Which she delighted proving that time and time again, and Caroline certainly feeling that she proved it so far tonight, because sure, Max may want to get to the fun sooner, but they both knew that extended teasing would only made the eventual sex that much enjoyable for them both. Besides, Caroline was having a lot of fun exaggerating her former role. Also, while this home would probably never be truly clean, it didn't hurt to try.

Of course in this moment Caroline could care less about their home, her former role or what they had done before this moment. Or what they would do after it for that matter. Hell, even she and Max fell away with the rest of the world, as Caroline only cared about Max's big fat ass. More accurately, all she cared about was abusing that big fat ass, whether that involved bringing down blows upon it or squeezing it like a butcher with a piece of meat.

Both were good, but the former was definitely Caroline's favourite, as it made those meaty butt cheeks jiggle, and she lived to see them jiggle for her. God, she wanted to make them jiggle more. But not now. Not yet. No, she wanted this spanking to last, which involved keeping her strikes gentle for as long as she could, with plenty of groping in between.

After all, within this little role-play of theirs Ms Caroline wanted to do a proper job of punishing her servant for her disobedience, which was exactly what Ms Caroline was going to do. Although on the other hand she needed to make sure she still had the strength to give Max a hard spanking when the time comes.

Luckily she had plenty of practice in judging exactly when that right time was, and Caroline could tell she had once again picked the perfect time given Max's reactions. Sure, eventually Max only cried out in pain, but her pussy was soaking through her uniform, she was squirming in delight, and most noticeably she wasn't complaining or asking to stop.

It was possible though that Caroline was simply beyond the point she could hear such complaints, as she was blissfully lost in those jiggling cheeks which now resemble jelly in an earthquake.

Bright red jelly, which was eventually turning dark and bruised, Caroline giving up on analogies and thinking altogether as she gave Max everything she had, having slowly built up the pace and phased out the groping in favour of this constant assault which used every ounce of her strength. Then she abruptly stopped it in favour of caressing the pain away, while staring down at her handiwork with the same wide, twisted smile that had been on her face practically the entire time.

Then after a few long minutes of caressing Caroline softly asked, "Are you sorry for being such a stupid whore?"

"Yes." Max whimpered without hesitation.

"Are you ready to make it up to me?" Caroline smirked.

"Oh yes, please Ms Caroline, let me make it up to you." Max whimpered pathetically.

"How are you going to make it up to me?" Caroline pushed.

"Anyway you want, Ms Caroline." Max softly replied.

"Damn right. See, you can be smart. Now get off of me." Caroline ordered, "Crawl like the little bitch you are into my bedroom."

"Yes Ms Caroline." Max said, narrowly avoiding the temptation to roll her eyes as she crawled the short distance to Caroline's bed.

Max then watched gleefully as Ms Caroline slowly got up, walked around the sofa until she was standing in front of her and then with a grin began slowly removing her clothes. Then once she was naked Ms Caroline lent down, gently cupped her face and gave her the kind of kiss which reminded Max just how much the other woman deeply and truly loved her.

Which made her more comfortable than being bent over Ms Caroline's bony knee, if she was being honest. Although at least this kind of thing was normally proceeding something extra fun. Or at possibly torturous. And for better or for worse, this time was the latter.

"Stand up." Caroline ordered, grabbing two big handfuls of Max's huge tits as soon as they were both standing, "Do you know why else I keep you around? Mmmmm, it's these big fucking titties. I mean, how could I not? Just look at these things? God Max, how are you not in porn or something? Or an actual whore? Then you might almost be as rich as me."

"I can't do that Ms Caroline. These titties are yours. Not mine. I wouldn't do that to you." Max replied softly, hoping it would earn her a reward.

"Oh, well remembered." Caroline grinned, "Yes, these tits are mine, and I don't like to share. But do you remember what I like to do with them?"

Max cried out as Ms Caroline twisted her nipples, and then she quickly answered, "Whatever you want?"

"Yes, but specifically?" Caroline pushed.

"To, to suck on them?" Max guessed.

"That's right, good servant." Caroline practically purred with delight.

Further confirming her words Ms Caroline slowly pulled down Max's low cut top down far enough so that her boobs would pop out, which really didn't take much, and then she wrapped her mouth around one of Max's nipples and began sucking. She then went back and forth, at first directly, then indirectly as she covered the surrounding flesh in kisses, and finally she just pressed her face in between them and rubbed it in them, which really made Max whimper in disappointment.

What was important here was what Ms Caroline wanted, but Max was so ready for them to move on she had trouble coping with something which was technically still teasing to her. Because sure, it felt great, but she wanted so much more.

"Ms Caroline, please..." Max whimpered, and then when that wasn't enough to get her girlfriend's attention she followed up with, "Please Ms Caroline, can... oh, can I eat your pussy?"

After a few more long seconds of sucking Caroline pulled away and grinned, "My pussy? Mmmmm, you little lesbian whore! You craving my cunt already, huh? Well, I was going to suck on these big tits and finger you, but we can do that if you prefer."

"Whatever you want Ms Caroline." Max whimpered.

Honestly a fingering sounded really good right now, but Max had no doubt that Ms Caroline had no intention of doing it before, she was just going to suck on Max's tits until her maid pleaded for something else. The last exchange suggested this was true, although with another grin Ms Caroline went right back to sucking her tits for a few long minutes, either just to annoy or because Ms Caroline just truly couldn't get enough of them.

Probably both. But whatever the case Ms Caroline at least increased the suction, and began biting gently on Max's nipple before massaging them with her tongue. More importantly she eventually gave Max the permission she had been waiting for.

"Okay." Caroline said when she finally pulled back, "But I want you to start with my feet, and then slowly make your way upwards. Understand whore?"

"Yes Ms Caroline, thank you Ms Caroline." Max quickly replied, dropping to her knees in the process.

The once proud Max Black then dived her face down until she was pressing her lips against Ms Caroline's right foot, giving that a gentle kiss before moving to the left. She then went back and forth for a little while, covering them both in kisses and causing Ms Caroline to giggle with delight.

Then she started kissing up those long legs until she reached her destination, Max struggling not to salivate the entire way, especially as she got closer to her goal. Then once she was eye level with Ms Caroline's cunt Max got revenge by kissing around it before she finally got to move on to the real fun, getting the most wonderful sounds out of Ms Caroline in the process.

Caroline let out a sharp cry as Max slowly slid her tongue over her pussy lips before lingering on her clit. Max then repeated that process, albeit without lingering on Caroline's clit first, instead settling into giving her a long, drawn-out pussy licking. Just as Caroline had trained her to do. The way Caroline normally preferred it, Max obliging like a good little sub, even when she wanted something else.

Although this time, she wasn't the only one, as all that build up had definitely had an effect on Caroline and she knew she wouldn't be able to wait for as long as she usually did before cumming in her roommate's mouth. Of course, she had expectations to maintain, so the next few minutes were kind of torture for her. Wonderful, wonderful torture.

Initially Caroline tried to distract herself by looking around her horrible apartment, think about everything she had lost, and where she had to work, but as was often the case now that wasn't enough. Partly because Max was just so good at licking pussy, but also because all that stuff brought her to this amazing pussy licker. To Max.

The only person she had ever truly loved, and made everything else bearable. Even this forever messy apartment was covered in pictures of them being happy, not to mention wonderful memories, just like her place of work. Besides, it was hard for her to take her eyes away from the woman kneeling in front of her, especially whenever Max was looking up at her lovingly.

So much sooner than she intended Caroline whimpered, "More Max! Give me more. Ooooooooh yessssssss, just like that, mmmmmmm, NO! Don't make me cum, not yet, ohhhhhhh fuck, that's it, oh fuck!"

Thankfully it didn't take much encouragement for Max to give Caroline what she wanted, the maid wrapping her mouth around her clit and sucking it with increasing suction until the former rich girl was getting close to cumming. Caroline was very proud of herself for being able to tell Max to slow down, but she knew it wouldn't last.

One way or another she was cumming soon, which might be some kind of record, but what can she say, the role-play really, really worked for her. Briefly she thought Max would be the one to push her over the edge without further instruction, and she got close a few times, but proving herself a good little sub Max waited for permission. Permission which Caroline ultimately gave her ahead of schedule.

"Now! Make me cum now!" Caroline whimpered, before getting more aggressive about it, "Tongue fuck me and make me cum in that hot little mouth of yours and all over your beautiful face! Yeahhhhhhh, fuck me! Fuck me! Yes, yes, yes, yes, oh yes, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssssss, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Again thankfully Max didn't take long to obey Caroline's commands, even if she did linger her tongue on her roommate's entrance for a few long seconds before finally thrusting it into that welcoming hole. Which of course made Caroline cum instantly, Max allowing the pleasure to wash over her as she quickly pulled her tongue out and concentrated on swallowing cum.

Of course as soon as it was all gone Max pushed her tongue back inside Caroline, this time thrusting it in and out of her which quickly brought her to another orgasm. Max then continue to make her cum with ease until Caroline could no longer think as she was so overwhelmed by the ecstasy the woman she loved was giving her.

Max was extremely glad Ms Caroline had given her permission to make her cum sooner than expected. Partly because it would hopefully mean she would receive some satisfaction herself sooner, but at least in this moment it was mostly because she was getting to swallow Ms Caroline's cum that much sooner. Because fuck, she had truly tasted nothing better than this liquid.

Maybe her own cum and ass cream could rival it, maybe even equal it, but never top it. This was something she truly lived for, especially as unlike those other things she knew it was the purest symbol of her pleasing her precious Ms Caroline. That, and all the screams of pleasure which were now echoing throughout the room.

It was hard for Max not to concentrate on those wonderful sounds and heavenly tastes, but she had to focus now more than ever pleasing Ms Caroline. At first it was easy as Ms Caroline was standing still, and even helping Max by pushing her face as deep into her cunt as it would go. But then Ms Caroline distracted her by grinding her pussy against Max's face, making it harder to tongue fuck her.

MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers