2 Broke Girls In Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

It was... surprisingly bearable. Not that Caroline had been fantasising about something that was really bearable, but she had thought reality would be shockingly different to the fantasy. As it turned out not so much, Caroline feeling comfortable going back for a second, third and fourth lick. After that she pretty much lost track, Caroline just doing her best to keep a steady rhythm of moving her tongue from the bottom of Max's pussy right up to the top.

After a while she tried listening to Max's moans to see if it would give her any clues what she do to please the other girl, who for once seemed speechless. Which was incredible ego boosting, don't get Caroline wrong, and she certainly wasn't going to allow Max to forget that her rug munching skills had turned the mighty Max Black into an incoherent mess, but a little more detailed encouragement would be appreciated. Of course, as Caroline should've known by now, you should be careful what you wish for.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh myyyyyyy Gooooooodddddddd, you, mmmmmmm, you don't suck at this! I, ohhhhhhhhh, I was so sure you were going to suck at this!" Max moaned as her cloudy mind eventually got hold of itself, "Oooooohhhhhhh fuck Caroline, fuck me. Fuck me Caroline. Oh God, I can't believe I just said that. I can't believe I'm saying this, but oh God, please Caroline fuck me. Oooooooooh fuck, mmmmmm, fuck me with your tongue! Stick your tongue inside me and fuck me with it!"

Max had spent the last few minutes being overwhelmed with the fact that Caroline was going down on her. Caroline Channing. The bestist friend she'd ever had, and it pained her to admit that even in her own head that was what Caroline was, and she was going down on her. Her best friend was eating her cunt and as tough as she was Max thought it was understandable to be a little bit traumatised by receiving head from her closest female friend. Who, by the way, she was living with. And yeah, the fact that Caroline really, really wasn't sucking at this was perhaps the most alarming thing of all.

Of course when she came to her senses Max wanted more. She wanted more of the sensations which with the closest thing to true happiness she'd ever known, Max unable to stop herself begging for more if she tried. Which almost immediately led to Caroline stopping and looking up at her nervously, which in turn had Max desperately backtracking to think what she had said which could have put Caroline off. Ultimately she concluded asking for a tongue fucking was perhaps too much, and while it didn't seem that way to her Max quickly scrambled for another option.

"Or you could you know, suck my clit a little." Max offered, and then when Caroline seemed even more unsure added, "I mean, you don't have too, but it would be cool if you could. Now or later. Or you could suck my pussy. I know that sounds weird, but it works. Oh, or you could finger me? Fingering isn't that bad, right? Not compared to AAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Taking her by surprise Caroline suddenly darted her head forwards, wrapped her lips round Max's clit and began sucking on it. That had Max jerking her head back against the pillow so roughly that she swore she broke something in her neck. She wasn't sure that was even possible but if it was she did it. Not that she cared, Max's entire world quickly beginning to revolve around Caroline sucking on her clit so hard it almost became painful in a bad way. As it was the feeling was intense and extremely good, Max letting out a deafening cry as her mind once again went blank.

Then sadly Caroline went back to licking her cunt, which was like going back to a cheap assed beer after having a taste of the good stuff. Luckily Max was already fuck drunk, the brunette lazily grabbing hold of pretty blonde hair once again so she could guide Caroline's tongue exactly where she wanted it. Which was mostly on her clit, Caroline obliging by circling that sensitive bundle of nerves with her tongue before briefly sucking it again. Which, if nothing else, showed she could take direction, which was more than could be said for most of Max's lovers.

Or at least she did at first, Caroline eventually breaking away from Max's hold long enough to suck her downstairs lips and even tease the entrance to her cunt. And considering this girl's track record Max tried not to get too excited, and especially tried not to comment, but she was never good at keeping her mouth shut, even when it was in her own best interest. Oh who was she kidding, sabotaging herself was practically a way of life for her, which she proved true once again by opening her big mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm fuck, fuck me. Please Caroline, fuck me with your tongue!" Max pleaded as she thrust her hips upwards into Caroline's tongue, "Ohhhhhhh God, fuck me with your tongue! Mmmmmmm, for the love of God please Caroline stick your tongue inside me and fuck me with it! Please? I wanna feel it so bad. I, aaaaaaahhhhhh fuck, I wanna feel something inside me. Your tongue, oooooooohhhhhhhhh Gawwwwwd, your fingers, mmmmmmmmm, something, anything, oh fuck, please give it to me, oh God, oh fuck, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH SHITTTTT, OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH GAAAAAWWWWWWWDDDDDD CAROLINE!"

Finally Caroline did Max a solid and pushed her tongue inside her cunt. It wasn't slowly and cautiously either, it was fast and hard, Caroline slamming her tongue as deep as it would go into Max's pussy, making the brunette arch her hips up and let out a deafening scream. It was a miracle she didn't cum on the spot, and that Caroline didn't run a mile like Max momentarily feared she would. Instead Caroline allowed Max a few seconds to get used to having a tongue inside her womanhood, then the blonde began fucking the brunette with that soft, wet muscle, plunging deep inside the core of Max Black and making her toes curl with joy.

It was by far the best head she'd ever got and nothing could possibly ruin it. Momentarily Max cursed herself for jinxing it, and then Caroline's tongue hit some extra sweet spot inside of her. It was surely by accident, Max unable to imagine that Caroline could do anything this good on purpose, but it didn't matter because it was the absolute opposite of ruining this amazing head by ending it with a bang. As in Max felt like she literally exploded into a million pieces, the loudmouth brunette screaming embarrassingly loudly and shoving Caroline's face into her cunt and covering it in her cum.

Even though it was easily the most intense climax she'd ever had Max kept the pressure on Caroline's head, practically suffocating the girl with her pussy. Which came dangerously close to being literal, as in Max nearly was literally suffocating her roommate with her twat, although not one Max actually wanted to do, it was sure she couldn't bear the thought of Caroline ever moving away from between her legs. Not when she was causing such amazing pleasure, the super intense orgasm followed by another and another until Max felt like she was being fucked into a vegetative state.

Luckily for her the last thing on Caroline's mind was moving away, the blonde far too consumed with swallowing Max's girl cum. Caroline tried to get every drop, but there was just too much of it and it was coming so, so quickly, Caroline learning that apparently one girl could give another the type of facial which didn't involve make-up. However while she hadn't enjoyed it with guys it was kind of hot with Max, Caroline's only real problem with it being that she couldn't taste the other girl's cum.

When Max's first orgasm started dying down Caroline began tongue fucking the other girl again to get more cum. Honestly she had only taken her tongue out of her roommate to make it easier for her to swallow Max's cum, and given just how much she had loved dishing out a tongue fucking Caroline was only too happy to shove that wet muscle as deep as it would go into the brunette again and begin pounding her pussy as hard as she could considering the soft thing she was using.

That had Max quickly cumming in her mouth again so Caroline once again removed her tongue to concentrate on cum swallowing, this process repeating itself over and over again as Caroline became obsessed with making another girl cum. Obsessed with making her best friend cream in her mouth. Obsessed with her roommate covering her face in girl cream. Oh how Caroline was obsessed, these obsessions consuming her and overwhelming her to the point where she thought she would cum just from going down on Max.

Of course eventually Caroline's mouth and tongue grew too tired to continue. Even then Caroline only removed her aching mouth and tongue so she could replace them with her fingers, the blonde hammering those digits in and out of the brunette for who knows how long. All Caroline knew was that it was long enough to make Max cum a few more times, the former heiress literally salivating at the thought of sucking those fingers clean when she was finally done with her roommate. Until then she just stared at where they were pumping in and out of the other girl's pussy, Caroline oddly fascinated by something she would have probably been grossed out by not that long ago.

When she finally stopped it was by choice, Caroline suddenly feeling a strong tug on her hair which made her blonde locks feel like they were literally going to be pulled out. The only way to stop that was to move upwards where she found a frantic Max looking at her with unreadable expression. Then the frantic brunette kissed her, flipped her over and roughly shoved two fingers inside her cunt, Max wasting no time in frantically finger fucking Caroline to climax.

It wasn't quite the most powerful orgasm of her life but it was pretty close, and the intensity couldn't be matched. Then Max broke the kiss and just stared at her for almost a full minute, Caroline terrified that her friend was about to freak out and/or worse put an end to all the fun they were having. Luckily her fingers were still inside Max's cunt, a few thrusts all it taking to get them right back on track.

"Aaaaaahhhh fuck, you bitch!" Max cried out with no malice in her voice, the brunette almost immediately beginning to fuck the blonde again.

For a long couple of minutes things continued like that, Max and Caroline finger fucking each other while staring into the other's eyes in a way which seem to confuse them both. All they knew was it was intense, and good, and like nothing they'd ever felt before. Then Max suddenly came again, letting out an almost painful cry like the orgasm had hurt her or something. Since it was apparently too much Caroline was going to remove her fingers, but Max did it for her by subtly scooting down the bed and thus meaning the taller girl couldn't keep her fingers inside the shorter girl anymore.

Caroline maybe had a few seconds to regret the loss, then Max replaced her fingers with her tongue, shoving that soft wet muscle as deep as it would go into her cunt. The blonde barely had time to cry out in pleasure before the brunette began thrusting her tongue in and out of her, Caroline screaming incoherently as her best friend and roommate Max Black began fucking her with her wonderful little girl tongue, the former heiress so overwhelmed by the sensation and everything that happened that she came almost immediately.

As Caroline was busy experiencing the most powerful orgasms of her life Max was still consumed by hers. She couldn't remember ever being so fuck drunk, or just plain drunk, or stoned, whatever, Max honestly kind of scared because she felt she had no control over her body. It was like she was suddenly possessed by a thousand lesbians, all of whom were desperate for pussy. Caroline's pussy to be exact, Max attacking that love box like it was her job. And really, considering how hard Caroline was cumming, Max should definitely get paid for this.

The idea of bringing this up with Caroline was a brief moment of humour in what was an unnaturally serious moment for Max Black. Not that sex was always a total joke to her, but this was scary intense, Max feeling herself gluing her mouth to Caroline's cunt so that the other girl's cum would more or less flow directly down her throat, then she would go right back to tongue fucking her roommate like her life depended on it. Along the way a good portion of that girl cum ended up covering her face and Max was upset about it, not in the way she normally was that something sticky was touching her face and messing up her make-up, but in the way that she wasn't getting to swallow all of Caroline's cum.

Honestly the thoughts and feelings rushing through her right now were really scary, so Max did her best to shut off her brain and concentrate on what she was doing. And maybe push a finger into her aching twat and squeeze out another orgasm for herself, which was kind of painful and nowhere near as satisfying as the ones which had come before, but hell, if she was going to dish out all this pleasure at the very least she could get some back.

Eventually, like Caroline before her, Max's mouth and tongue grew tired and ache from all of this. However instead of switching to fingers Max just stopped entirely and looked up at her friend who, after just gasping for breath for a little while, returned the look. The two friends then stared at each other awkwardly for what felt like an eternity until Max finally lifted herself up so she could collapse onto her back in more or less the same spot she normally tried to sleep in when she had company in her bed.

"Well... that was..." Caroline began.

"Yeah." Max interrupted, unsure what to say next and eventually go with, "Well, good night."

Hoping Caroline would get the message Max rolled over onto her side facing away from her friend, closed her eyes and did her best to mimic sleep. Of course she was fully expecting Caroline to insist they talk about their feelings and shit, but to her amazement the blonde stayed deafeningly silent. Which was honestly kind of worrying, the fact that Caroline ultimately turned over in the other direction and then went to sleep on her bed offering little comfort.

What was Max thinking? Hadn't she learnt by now sex ruined friendships. Especially if it was good sex, and what she just had with Caroline was really, really good sex. Amazing sex. And now Max had probably fucked up the most important relationship in her life with sex and unwanted feelings, the exhaust to brunette lying awake for hours as she obsessively thought about how she could fix her latest mess.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers
12