2 Magic Marbles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey don't ask questions and don't reply, I NEED you to trust me and just do what I say." My wife said with a tiny bit of lustful desperation in her voice. "I want you to go over and stand by the bathroom until I pick up the raiment and move to the mirror. Then I want you to go lay on the bed being exceptionally quiet. Stay there until I come back to the bed or call for you, I fear that if you touch me while I'm putting this thing on I'll fall into an orgasmic heap on the floor. If you see me fall down like I did earlier, I don't want you to come and help me. I don't want to see you or hear you. If I do, I just know I'll lose my concentration, and it's going to take everything I have to get this thing on! Ok?" I nodded and walked towards the bathroom door making a mental note to look up "raiment" on the internet later.

My wife was just standing at the bed again looking down at the pile of cloth now resting on the comforter. I thought for a moment that her will was already faltering. Instead of giving up and fucking my brains out right here and now, she made a grunt of determination and started rearranging the garment to lay flat again. Once she had her bearings on what was up/down and front/back on the thing she picked it up and walked to the mirror. I silently slipped behind her onto the bed knowing that I would be out of sight from there. Opening the neck of the garment and carefully lowering the minute zipper I saw her body shudder and wondered what her expression must look like right then. She lifted her left leg and almost fell over as she lowered her foot into the garment passing her tiny foot through one of the golden hoops sewn there. As she stepped her right foot into the other hoop, I could see that she was losing even more composure. She hesitated slightly, and I could see her mustering herself for the next step. Then without warning she quickly pulled the garment up over her hips and gasped as I watched her fall to her hands and knees panting. She slumped down onto her elbows breathing hard. She looked so sexy, like an animal in heat bent over on the floor; her ass pointing in my general direction. Her knees were wide apart, and her head was down letting her hair fall to the floor. From this angle, I could see that the garment was crotchless and it was all I could do to control myself and not run over and ravish her where she knelt.

It took a little longer for her to compose herself this time. With her head down and her eyes closed, still on all fours, I could see her face. She looked like what I look like when I was trying SO hard not to cum, trying to prolong sex. The pained but pleasurable kind of look that the French have the perfect name for "La petite mort" or "The tiny death." Soon she was back up on her feet again, this time she kept one hand on the wall to steady herself as she started pulling the remaining cloth up her stomach towards her breasts. Predictably, pulling the fabric over each breast caused her as much pleasure and loss of composure as the hips had but she managed to stay on her feet this time. I could see from my slightly side view that her nipples were hard as rocks and probably more so than they had ever been in memory. Her nipples seemed to be trying to cut a hole in the cloth as the cloth slid over them while she worked her arms into the two arm rings. Now that the garment was on she seemed to have a lot more control over her body and pleasure than I had expected—like she was past the hardest hurdles.

As my wife pulled on the zipper, I was a little surprised to see that it seemed to be stuck. She also appeared to be a little set back by this but being an experienced woman, she went straight to work rearranging the garment. As I watched her nipples slide seductively inside of the garment my wife and I both made noises of surprise when her left nipple popped right through a hole we had not noticed in the fabric, so, she reached over and did the same with the other nipple. Still working on aligning the garment on her body she seemed to know what parts were not fitting just right. She worked on the crotch for about a minute situating it ideally all the while I could see her biting her lower lip trying to control herself working so close to her sex. She dipped a finger into her soaking wet sex and brought it to her mouth. She breathed in her scent and licking it off, her composure was almost wholly eroded now.

She got down on her knees, intentionally this time, and leaned back slightly to sit on her ankles. Her left hand found her left nipple and her right hand found her clit as she started massaging and playing, lost in lust. "Ahem," I coughed, actually forgetting to be quiet, shocking us both. This seemed to bring her back to her senses. Taking a deep breath and removing her hands from her self-pleasure she reached up and used both hands to pull up the zipper. As it zipped slowly up click... click... click... click... I could see her stomach clench and her eyes tighten with every slow, loud click that resounded like an antique father clock. When the zipper got to its last click, she seemed to have a little difficulty pulling it into its final position, but with a final click... click...clack...THUD.. the zipper disappeared. "Oh GOD..., Fuck me! Please, now! Fuck me now!"

The THUD was the sound of her suddenly falling back to the floor, and when I say the zipper disappeared, it was gone, along with the rest of the cloth. The Hoops were still there, well sort of. They were more like closed plates now instead of open loops. Where the hoops had been it was like the arms and legs below that point were gone, just disappeared! She was now a limbless stubbed torso, but she didn't seem to mind. Or maybe she didn't care, or possible she didn't even know yet. She was so lustful, begging for me, that she might not have realized anything "magical" had happened. I jumped off the bed and ran to her, now as hard as I had ever been seeing her helpless on the floor, writhing around desperate for sex, genuinely like an animal in heat. The way she was begging, you would have thought it was killing her not to be filled by me, she just kept begging for me to fuck her, to be in her, to fill her up and make her complete. I was kneeling at her hips looking down at her pleading face. I grabbed her under the arm stubs intending to pick her up and take her to the bed, but as soon as I had hugged her to me she kissed me, and I was lost. The kiss was like that of a thirsty woman drinking from a fountain after a desert sun. The feeling of her breasts on my chest, her nipples piercingly hard, and her breathing sharp and quick set me on fire. I felt more connected to her than I ever had, though connected in an animal lust way that was uncommon in our bedroom. We often connected emotionally, but this was something new, and I had to have her now. I had to fuck her; at that moment there was nothing in the world that would have tempted me not to.

As I knelt on the floor, I lifted her body up so that her chest was on my chest, her breasts pressing into my shoulders. Her head was slightly above mine and she was reaching down desperate to feel my lips on hers. Her body felt light and lithe squirming in my arms. I could feel her bald pussy rubbing on my stomach seeking out my cock like a hungry animal. I pulled away from our kiss and pulled her face from mine to look into her eyes. Suddenly and without warning, she stopped squirming and controlled her breathing somewhat. She was frozen, almost hypnotized by my gaze and I thought again about the silver crown, and I bet she was thinking about that choker. While gazing unblinkingly into her eyes she looked back at me, and again, a million thoughts passed between us, but anyone could have seen that I was going to fuck her, and she knew it. Watching her closely I started to lower her body very slowly. Like the click of the zipper, it was painfully slow, but she did not move or blink, she just stared at me, knowing, sharing the moment of anticipation. Then we touched. My cock found her clit and her eyes rolled into the top of her head. She started breathing fast again, but still, she did not move. I found it amazingly erotic to be in control like this, to watch her eyes filled with pleasure, desire, lust, and anticipation, unable to help herself to the cock that was pressing so close to her sex. We both knew that I was going to fuck her and there was nothing she could do about it, and we both knew that she could not have resisted me even if she had wanted to. She needed me in her and she was giving herself to me entirely, unreservedly.

As I twitched my cock on her clit to tease her some she opened her eyes and looked at me, begging me again without words. I leaned back some to rest the weight of her chest on mine and I slackened my grip around her torso placing one of my arms behind me for support. Her body slid ever so slowly down my body, assisted only by gravity and the sweat between our skin. The anticipation was soon over as my cock found its sheath and she sunk down onto it slowly. I could feel her rock-hard nipples dragging down my chest, catching on my skin, they seemed to be the only thing keeping her from falling entirely on me. About halfway down she was still looking into my eyes, intensely, not begging, not relaying any information to me, just experiencing all of the sensations and looking deeply into my soul. Without warning, I leaned forward, grabbed her hips, and pulled down hard forcing my entire length into her depths. Her eyes popped wide open momentarily in surprise and pleasure, but otherwise, she was quiet. I thought for sure that she was going to scream out in surprise and delight but knowing her, knowing me, she probably had seen that coming.

After just sitting there for a little while clearly enjoying the pressure surrounding my cock and the feeling of her breasts caressing my chest as she breathed, I hugged her tight and stood up causing both of us a good deal of pleasure. I was going to take her over to the bed, but on the way, I saw the dresser and figured I would objectify her a little more. Never pulling out I laid her down on the dresser so that I stood at its side. I pressed one hand into the middle of her chest letting her know I was in control and to hold her still. Then I moved my hand to her stomach, pressing down just above her pubic bone to press her g-spot into the tip of my cock. I started slowly fucking her. I didn't want to cum to fast, but I had a feeling I was not going to have much of a problem getting it up quickly when needed. At first, I just pulled out slowly taking about 5 seconds and pushed in taking another 5 seconds, but I didn't want to press in all the way. I did my best to deprive her clit of any contact, wanting to give her a purely g-spot/vaginal orgasm. As time passed my pace quickened. By the time I was up to one full stroke per 1 second she was already cumming. I could feel her stomach tightening and I could feel her pussy pulling on my cock trying to keep me in and take me deeper, she wanted me to slam into her clit, but I controlled myself. A little bit before I was going to come I started fucking her faster and pounding all the way into her, leaning in to make damn sure I was hammering my pubic bone on her clit. I could feel her orgasming again. Whatever this suit had done to her it had more than made her more than just multi-orgasmic. I didn't know how many she had had tonight, but it seemed like she had had a hundred already. I guess the marble realized that an exciting, loving desperate limbless cum slut fuck toy was just what I needed tonight, and it had provided.

I pulled out of her, causing her to look up and give me the first truly nasty look I had gotten all night. Although when I walked around to her head and shoved my cock in her mouth, she took it all the way in without any complaint or resistance and I came deep in her throat. I could see her looking up into my eyes, holding her breath, swallowing on my cock and my cum. I stayed in her for what seemed like way too long to be reasonable, especially considering how out of breath she was, but it didn't seem to bother her. Another effect of the magic I guess.

Moving back around I stuck myself back into her pussy and pulled her up into another hug and carried her over to the bed I sat down keeping myself in her. After resting quietly, my wife's mind seemed to be returning somewhat to normal. She complained about me teasing her by leaving my cock in her. I smiled and teased her by explaining that it was for her safety to carry her that way and we both laughed. I lay her down on her back—on her side of the bed—putting her head on her pillow and I nestled up against her, holding her. After cooling down for probably at least 20 minutes, she spoke first.

"That was the most amazing experience of my life. I mean the way that raiment made me feel just when I touched it. You have no idea what it was like to put it on. Imagine trying to put your legs through the holes of an orgasm, that's about what it felt like. I know I've never lusted like that before and thank god for the lust; the shock of instantaneously losing my legs and arms, falling to the floor, and bumping my head might have just about given me a heart attack. That raiment definitely did something to my libido, there is no way I could have cum that much and not have had an aneurysm or something!"

I blurted out the first thing that came to my mind, "What is a raiment?"

"Huh? Oh, um... It's especially fine or decorative clothing. Anyways, you think I'm attractive like this?"

"Well not all the time, but for a couple hours, it's really fun! Knowing it's going to wear off is really helping though." I replied.

"I have to admit, I feel like nothing more than a fuck toy, I mean really, how useful could I possibly be for anything else like this. I know it will wear off, but right now I feel like this is my only use. Because I know it's not permanent, I kind of like how it feels."

I paused... not knowing what to say, but I knew my silence would get her talking again (after all she had changed form not changed sexes, and man, could she talk if you let her get going!).

"Well... anyways..." She blushed some. "I think it's kind of sexy. I mean I want to be a good wife, but I don't mind being your fuck toy every now and then. Sometimes, when I daydream, I wonder what it would be like to be a sex toy. A blow-up doll or a latex vagina. Why am I even telling you this? You must want this, and the suit's magic is providing, a loose-lipped woman, because I thought I would never have the guts to tell you this stuff and I had resigned myself to just daydreams. I mean imagine what it would be like to be good for only one purpose and knowing that you don't even have to do the work. Life would be stress-free, aside from always waiting 'till you were needed again. Put away in a drawer, under the bed, or in a box, hopefully, cleaned and well taken care of, but otherwise discarded between uses. Then one day someone pulls you out of your hiding place and uses you, without regard to your feelings, just uses you to meet their needs. Just a relationship of pure lust, pure sex, just fucking. Anyways... I've masturbated to thoughts about that before. I never wanted to be one, I just wanted to experience being a fuck toy, and now I can, well if you will let me."

"What do you mean if I let you... aren't you already a gimp?"

"Well, it's different... I'm on the bed and you're caressing me, that's not how you treat a fuck toy. I want to be objectified. I know you read stories about it online, I've seen what you read since you don't mind me looking. In fact, the stories you read are where I even got the idea from in the first place. I love those stories were the loving wife accidentally poisons herself and transforms into a rubber fuck doll until he cums in her to break the spell. Please?"

"Umm... how? How do I objectify you?"

"Why not put me back on the dresser again and go down to have a drink, I'm sure you'll think of something."

Now limp I could not 'forklift' her over to the dresser, so I did the next best thing; I carried her under one arm, less lovingly than I would usually have, and walked her over to the bathroom. Looking surprised my wife did not comment or complain as I opened up the bathroom closet where we keep all the towels. I placed her on top of some towels on the second shelf from the bottom and then set 2 neatly folded towels on top of her chest, and without saying a word, I closed the closet door.

After coming upstairs from having a drink, I had a plan on how I was going to objectify my wife, and still enjoy it. I went straight to the closet where we keep our locked suitcase with all our bondage gear in it. I got out a couple items and placed them on the bed. Then I went into my wife's dresser and pulled out a sexy pair of panties and nylon sack designed to wash your delicates in. Lastly, I placed a video camera on the dresser so that it could see the bed and the floor next to it. I know my wife would want to see this later.

I went and retrieved my sex toy (my temporarily magically quad-amputee wife) from the bathroom closet where she had been "stored" while I got a drink. Before removing the spare towels, I had placed on top of her I took the pair of sexy panties and pulled them over her head effectively blindfolding her. The cloth was thin, but it would be enough to make her feel enclosed until I was done with her proper preparations. I picked up my toy and carried her to the bed laying her on her back. I could see that she was still very wet—she had leaked all down her ass crack—and I'm sure onto the towels in the bathroom. I took the sizeable purple ball gag from the pile on the bed, rubbed it all over her pussy getting as much of the excess pussy juice as I could onto the ball gag and then placed it against her lips. Noiselessly she accepted it, so I bucked it around her head then buckled the strap that goes over the head effectively capturing and holding the panty blindfold in place. Next, I grabbed a pair of large safety pins that we never use and unceremoniously placed one on each nipple inciting a small riot from my toy as she squirmed and grunted in distaste. These safety pins didn't pierce her flesh, I had just spread out the metal and allowed the safety pins to close around and pinch her sensitive nipples from top and bottom. For this undesirable behavior, she received a swat on the ass that stung which that quieted her down instantly. Last I picked up a pair of latex panties with dildo and anal plug and worked the anal plug into her pussy to lubricate it. Soon enough she found it pressing deeply into her ass along with its partnered dildo filling her pussy. I pulled the panties up, with some difficulty and arranged the latex so that it looked comfortable. I squirted a very liberal amount of Liquid V onto my fingers and pulled open her latex panties to add it to her clit allowing the latex to snap back into place making her squeal and squirm sexily.

I reached up and removed the nipple clams to another chorus of grunts and moans. Then I lifted her head and started working the nylon washing bag over her head and down her torso. Once the nylon encased her entire body, I tied it in a knot at the bottom and placed the safety pins back on her nipples again. I knew that they would not last long clamped onto the thick nylon, but I had a bit of a private bet going. I was going to turn on the vibrator in her pussy and see which safety pin popped off first, and if it were her right nipple, then she would spend the night sleeping under the bed. If it were her left, she would spend it back in the towel cabinet. A couple of minutes later it was decided, she would spend the night under the bed. When I turned off the vibrator she grunted angrily into her gag, she had probably been close to another orgasm.