2 Magic Marbles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swatted her on the ass again. "Good toys don't complain about their own pleasure. The only reason you got any pleasure at all was so I could see which safety pin would 'cum' off first. Since it was your right you'll be stored under the bed tonight, which is fine with me, sex toys don't really belong behind in the towel cabinet were anyone could find them." I picked her up, pulled out a plastic box from under the bed, dumped out some of the cloths from within and placed her in the box. She fit almost perfectly. Her leg stubs were pressed against one short side of the box while her arm stubs pressed slightly against the long sides. Her head had a little clearance which I filled with some of the clothes I had taken out. I also added some cloths around her ribs for good measure securing her in good and shoved the box under the bed. I turned both vibrators inside her to random before turning off the video camera I had set up on the dresser and listened to her moan all the way out into the hall.

I figured I would watch a full-length movie to keep my mind off her while she was in "storage." I knew that by morning she would have returned to her usual form, so I needed to make sure to store her under the bed in such a way that she would have the room to get her limbs back. The box storage was just for fun right now.

After I finished watching the movie, I prepared dinner for two... well... one and a half (sorry, I had to) and brought it upstairs with me. I knew that now was not the time for a meal, though we would both be eating. I turned on the video camera again, this time pointing at the head of the bed. I pulled the box out from under the bed, lifted her out her box, and setting her up on the bed. I undid her nylon bag and pulled it off of her. She was panting now, probably just having had a random vibration session drive her mad. If the vibrators had been on her clit, she would have cum by now, but having the vibrations muffled by her sex they would not usually have been strong enough to get her off. I unstrapped her ball gag and took the panties off her head. I had a plan, and it was going to take some maneuvering. I removed the latex panties and vibrating plugs from her sex leaving her fully nude. I got up and stripped knowing she was watching me, then I got back on the bed. I sat at the head of the bed so I could lean on some pillows against the headboard. Once in position, I pulled her over to me and picked her up in a hug. This time there was no waiting, no anticipation. I just placed her onto my cock and pressed her all the way down onto it, I intently watched my cock split and spread the lips of her sex and avoided looking her in the eyes the entire time. I was trying to imagine her just being a toy. She seemed to be enjoying herself and was a little disappointed when I just let her flop unceremoniously onto her back, though my cock was still buried deep in her. In this position, she was on her back, and my legs were bent around her with my feet at her ears. She was trapped between my legs and impaled on me, now ignored.

I leaned back on the headboard and grabbed the TV remote. I turned on the TV and started watching one of the porn flicks that I always thought she would have liked (porn with a plot), but never had gotten around to watching with her. I fast forward to a threesome that I rather liked, one where the girls actually pleased each other. This is one of those where the guy is just there to help while the girls suck, nibble, lick, and pleasure each other. Not one where it's a guy fucking a girl while another girl masturbates then swaps. I grabbed the bowl of fruit off the nightstand, setting the cold metal bowl on her stomach and started eating. After getting about 1/2 my fill I "found" a banana (like it was some kind of surprise or something) in the bowl. I moved the bowl to the nightstand again and pulled her up to "sitting" position. I spun her around on my cock, so she was facing the TV (letting her get a good eyeful of the two girls now in 69 position while the guy was banging the one on top from the rear). For good measure I spun her around a few more times, since I could, then I lay her down gently, this time on her chest, still impaled on my cock. I grabbed up some lube and pressed the banana into her ass. Up unto this point she had been completely quiet, and I had almost forgotten that I had removed the gag. "HEY!" she said, and I smacked her HARD on the ass. She made a grumpy noise than said in a quiet voice "but I'm starving." "You'll have to wait, I'm eating right now. You expect me to feed a toy while I'm hungry?" I replied in character. I didn't know if she was going to get a thrill out of it or hate it, but I figure if something is worth role playing it's worth role-playing right.

After I was done eating I pulled out the banana and pulled her up to me again, this time I spun her around a couple of times each direction just for my own enjoyment (it's a very unique feeling). Even with all this spinning, I was surprised that she had not seen the video camera by now, or at least she had not made a comment about it. When I was done with my little "spin the toy" game, I pulled my knees up so that her body was now resting almost fully upright facing me. This pressed her very comfortably deeper onto my cock. I fed her dinner with my bare hands starting with the banana from her ass. I peeled it, and she hesitated as I handed her a piece I had broken off. She was so hungry though that she didn't hesitate long. As I fed her, I slid some of the food across her sensitive skin, letting a half-eaten cold strawberry chill her nipple, or rubbing a stiff apple slice between her pussy lips along my cock, then feeding them to her. Soon she had eaten her fill of strawberries, orange slices, watermelon cubes, and apple slices. I also gave her some water through a straw. When she was done eating, I resisted the urge to spin her around a few times and just turned her to watch the TV and rested her back against my chest. While her food settled I pet her everywhere, I could reach, played with her breasts, pinched her nipples, and flicked her swollen clit.

After a half hour or so of her sitting impaled on me and watching a porn flick, I decided that I was ready for some more fun. I went to stand up and move her, but she asked me if I would spin her around again, so I did for a little while. I tried just turning her back and forth slightly, grinding her clit into my pubic bone, then I tried changing the angle of her body, and whatever else I could think of testing out. We both enjoyed it for a bit, but now it was time for some good-old toy fucking. I stood up and dropped her onto the bed on her back with a bit of a bounce and turned her so that the top of her head was facing the TV. I put the gag back in and pulled the nylon bag back over her head. I wanted her to feel like an object again and as far as I could tell it was working. With the nylon bag covering her completely I got on top of her missionary style and pressed myself through the opening in the bag and into her sex. I knew that she could see me through the bag, so I stared intently at the porn on the TV while I fucked my toy. I wanted her to see how I would fuck a love doll, I would be watching the TV not looking at the lifeless doll. All of this must have been a huge turn on for her because I could feel her building towards an orgasm, but I was determined to beat her to it and leave her wanting. I started pounding her harder and faster, avoiding her clit. I came before she had a chance and stopped right away. I knew this would drive her mad, but that was part of the plan. After only a few moments rest I skipped the post-coital snuggling and carried her to the bathroom. I placed her on the cold countertop and pulled the nylon up to her neck. I hung her ass over into the sink and used a sponge and cold water to clean every inch of her body below the neck. I then toweled her down, carried her back to the bed, pulled the nylon off her head, and removed her ball gag. Once she was clean, I sat down on the toilet with the lids closed and rested her hips and leg nubs on the edge of the tub and her shoulders and arm nubs on my thigh. Then I used her mouth to clean off my half hard penis, picked her up, carried her back out to the bedroom, put her on the floor, and used my feet to push her under the bed to stay there for the rest of the night. Within an hour of trying to sleep though I got the urge to fuck her again. I pulled her outset her on the edge of the bed face down and fucked her hard and long, this time letting her cum before me. I made her clean me off again then I took her back to the bathroom to clean her up once more before putting her back under the bed. By the time I hit my pillow this time I was so tired I think I just passed out.

When I awoke in the morning, it was to find my beautiful wife lying next to me looking deeply into my eyes smiling like it was Christmas morning. "Morning sunshine," she said while rolling me onto my back, taking a firm hold of my morning wood, flipping herself up to straddle me, and gliding my cock into her already wet pussy. When her hips came to rest on mine fully, deeply, she just rested sitting on me still smiling broadly holding two flesh colored balls of what looked just like silly putty in one of her hands. "I took my bath this morning while you were sleeping... and I got my gift from my marble!"

Part 2 - Her Bauble(s)

My wife rode up and down on my cock, very slowly, very sensually enjoying the feeling of me pressed deeply into her belly while she smiled broadly, knowing. My wife was holding what looked just like two balls of silly putty in one of her hands while her other hand rested on my chest giving her balance while she moved her body over mine, eyes closed tight. She seemed to be trying to experience every feeling, like she was going to be leaving on a long trip and was afraid she might forget what it felt like. If I had only known what she had known I might have been paying better attention to the sensations also. She was not going on any long trips, but we soon would be trying to remember what it felt like.

As I came closer to my orgasm, I could see her losing the concentration she was trying so hard to marshal, and sure enough, when I came, she came with me and crashed down panting on my chest. After a short cooldown, she sat back up, still impaled on my morning wood. She lifted my left arm and took my hand in hers. Sparing no time for an explanation, she took my wedding band off my hand and started kneading it inside of one of the flesh colored balls. When she was done, and it was once again reasonably ball-shaped she set it down on the bed and did the same with her wedding band placing that ball next to mine. Then she pressed the two balls together, so they stuck to one another. She rolled off me spilling a little of our mixed juices on me, but she seemed entirely unconcerned. She finished her roll on her back and grabbed up the putty. Without any hesitation she took both of our rings, covered in the putty, and placed them into her wet pussy so that the two balls were now sharing space with a mixture of our fluids. My wife then laid back and closed her legs tight crossing her ankles.

"Umm... what are you doing... exactly?" I asked. She looked at me only momentarily to shhhh me. "I need to concentrate, something tells me that a little concentration and some sex magic and my gift to us might be permanent." Then she just laid back into a rested position on her back while she pressed down on her stomach with both of her hands and squeezed her eyes in concentration. After a few bewildering minutes, she opened her eyes and relaxed her hands and body. "I think they are done." When I saw the putty balls in the bathtub, something deep in my mind told me that if I incubated them inside of me, with both of our sexual powers that I could make the effect last longer, maybe even permanently. I can't wait to try them!" My wife sat on the edge of the bed and pushed our balled-up rings out of her. The flesh colored balls where now more of a cobalt blue color and they seemed to pulsate and radiate as she held them out for me to see. She held one in her hand and squeezed it hard, I could hear a cracking crumbling sound. When she opened her hand, there was my ring in a pile of cobalt blue dust. As soon as the dust felt the air it started evaporating into nothing leaving just a clean golden wedding band behind. She repeated the process with the other ball in her other hand and was rewarded with her clean wedding ring. She held them both up and compared them then handed me the larger of the two rings. Instinctively I put it on my ring finger and felt its power pulsing for a short time as I felt it drawing a small amount of energy from me. I noticed she had also put on her ring but had now taken it back off.

"Ok now give me your ring," my wife said as she handed me her ring "let's put them on at the same time." She added. We each placed our fingers into each other's rings simultaneously. Her ring was way too small for me but as I pulled the ring on I noticed that the ring was growing to accommodate my finger, or my finger was shrinking. I looked up at my wife and almost passed out in shock. My wife was not sitting in front of me anymore... I was... sitting in front of me...

"WOW," my wife said in my voice from my body as she inspected her new form, "look at yourself!" I looked down to find another shock, I had breasts, and my cock was missing! It didn't take long for it to dawn on me. I was now in my wife's body! I got up to look in the mirror to verify. I found that I was fully accustomed to the body and already knew how to use it, another part of the magic I suppose.

"What the fuck! And you wanted this to be permanent?!?" I yelled, looking at my reflection in disgust.

"Honey don't be silly! The effect on the rings is permanent, not the effect on your body, just take my ring off!" Something seemed weird about what she had said, I had expected to hear my voice coming from my wife in my body, I looked over to the bed and there was my wife again, entirely female, entirely herself, holding my wedding ring in her open hand. I looked back at the mirror again and pulled off the ring, slowly, and watched my body change right in front of my eyes. Pausing with the ring halfway off I felt a little taller, my breasts and hips had shrunk and my shoulders were growing. It also felt bizarre to have both a pussy and a cock. I moved the ring slightly on and off a couple of times, but soon realized it was making me VERY nauseous, so I took the ring off completely, finding myself looking back at me in the mirror.

"Wow...," I said trailing off. My wife had joined me at the mirror and had her arms around me. She took her ring from me and slipped mine back onto my ring finger. I felt the familiar momentary drawing sensation as it pulled a little bit of energy from my body, and then everything was back to normal.

"Let's go have breakfast and talk about what happened and what we can do with it. Just do me a favor and don't play with your ring until I've explained everything." We both got dressed in day clothes and headed downstairs.

Over breakfast she explained to me that she went into the bathtub intent on focusing only on what she wanted from the marble. She wanted a way for us to change bodies and/or change sex, individually. She did not want to swap bodies; she wanted us to be able to change forms. She imagined our wedding rings being the catalyst. My wife told me that she had focused on the rings being able to change our forms to each other's looks, feelings, sexual urges, sex drive and experience. She made note that when she changed form she didn't feel weird in her new form at all, and that she had found me sexy in her body. I told her that I had also felt normal in her body, but I apologized for being too distracted to have noticed her in my body. She told me that she had also focused all her will on our rings being able to change our sex. She said that if her bathtub concentration had worked, we would be able to take our own ring off, turn it three times, put it back on, and we would change into what we would look like if we had been born of the opposite sex. She remembered me saying years ago that I had always wondered what I would have looked like if I had been born as a girl. I had always said that the only way to ever know what you look like to the opposite sex would be to see a precise, equivalent, opposite sex version of yourself, or swap bodies with someone of the opposite persuasion. She hoped that I would be happy with our rings new powers. When I asked her about the permanent "sex magic" she had been talking about she merely said that in the tub she had been praying that the effect on the rings would last forever, not just the 12 hours the store owner had mentioned. When she saw the putty in the tub she just instinctively knew that some freshly collected sex energies from us fucking would be powerful enough to compress the spell into something more permanent. She knew that incubating the putty/ring balls inside of her would also help.

My wife asked if we could spend the day as each other, apart, just to get a feel for the new bodies and I agreed. She suggested that it would be best for us to both stay home and that I should spend most of my time in the bedroom. Following her lead, I suggested that she spend most of her time in my body in my computer room. After finishing our breakfasts, we kissed each other "goodbye" and handed each other our rings. She smiled at me as we pressed each other's rings to our fingers, I suddenly felt funny wearing men's underwear and clothes that were way too large for my sexy female body. My wife, now in my body, looked a little more uncomfortable than I felt. I could see her looking down at her body and realizing just how stupid she looked as a man wearing an entirely too small sundress. Without any hesitation whatsoever she merely stripped out of the dress and handed it to me, bent down some, gave me a kiss on the cheek, and a surprisingly friendly pat on the ass and walked off smiling. I walked to the bathroom feeling strangely baggy, my shoes were too large, the underwear was bunching up on me and my pants were practically falling down. When I got into the bathroom I stripped down to my wife's birthday suit, admired my body in the mirror for a moment, then put on the sundress. Its silky texture felt marvelous against my now stiffening nipples, and as the cloth settled, I could feel it lightly caressing my newly sensitive skin. It felt naughty to be wearing a dress with no bra and panties, though it felt completely normal to wear a dress; at least in this female form.

Part 3 - His Experience as her

When I left the bathroom and went upstairs to our bedroom. I expected to go straight into the toy drawer and play with whatever I found in there, but instead, I found myself drawn to the closet. I remembered back to what my wife said about the rings changing our "looks, feelings, sexual urges, sex drive and experience" and realized that I should just give in to these new urges. It felt pleasant to touch all my wife's clothes in her body. My new dainty soft hands skimmed the clothing on her side of the closet and I reveled at the textures, colors, and sensations that were new to me. When I saw her shoes, I had a sudden urge to try them all on, but I could only do one thing at once, so I was going to try on some clothing.

Slipping the sundress off my body—while the smooth, silky texture of the material caressing me—I had a difficult time putting it down. But I had more interesting things to try on now. I tried on a few of my wife's sexiest bras and panties but they all just seemed 'restrictive.' I felt that I would really enjoy trying on the rest of the clothes without the burden of underwear. Next, I tried on some more dresses, but none of them seemed to touch me as sensually as the silk one. None of them poured down my body like liquid silk the same way either. I guess it's true that women never forget their first... so to say. Naked once again I started trying on some of her stockings and ended up settling into a pair of thigh-high black silk stockings held up with a matching silky black garter. At this point I felt the need for some shoes and poking around behind my wife's shoe rack I found a box of shoes that looked brand new and unused. They were a pair of sexy strappy black very high heel shoes with a peculiarly large loop at the back end above the heel. I put these on, hoping that this would not piss off my wife. Once I had these heels on I expected to have a difficult time wearing them, but it seemed that this new body was thoroughly versed in very high heel walking and they were surprisingly comfortable, more surprisingly they made me feel really sexy and... and... something else... I could see in the mirror that the way they made me flex my calves to keep my balance at such a steep angle made my legs look amazing. It was strange though how the weird loops seemed to be somehow missing something, but I could not put a finger on it. I continued to search behind her shoe rack and found a few more shoe boxes, but when I opened them, I discovered that they did not contain shoes.