2 Magic Marbles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling a dog collar out of one of the boxes I found it peculiar that I wanted to put it on, and even more peculiar that it fit well, and again I felt that unfamiliar feeling now percolating in my blood. I could tell that the collar had been worn before, maybe a few times, but it otherwise looked new. With the collar on I kept digging into the silk and satin bags within these shoe boxes. I found a tube of something called "Liquid V" and read it and determined that it was a liquid clitoral stimulator, and I set it aside, not feeling 'ready' for it yet. In the same pink velvet bag as the Liquid V, I found a butterfly-shaped vibrator with a remote control that looked like it had been... altered. The butterfly had straps coming off it. I could tell that they would hold it tight against me if I wore them like panties. I set the butterfly alongside the Liquid V and continued on. In another box I found a bra that I had never seen my wife wear. It seemed to be missing some parts; it was like a regular bra, but with no bra cups, or more like ½ bra cups. I put this bra on and I could now see my breasts held up sexily with my nipples exposed. I thought to myself that they just seemed to be begging to be kissed.

In the same box as the bra I found a weird eyedropper thingy with some tiny rubber bands. Instinctively when I picked it, I knew what it was and what to do with it. I put one of the small rubber bands over the end of it, then I prepared one of my nipples by playing with it, pinching it, and flicking my fingers across it. Once my nipple was hard I sucked my nipple into the oversized eyedropper and pulled the rubber band down onto my nipple then retracted the eye dropper. I was surprised to see that my nipple now stood resolutely out like an eraser in sharp contrast to my other currently un-hardened nipple. Enjoying the binding feeling, I did the same to my other nipple to make a set. I just set aside the last few things I found in the final box in the growing pile of unused discoveries. There were four small padlocks I had not seen before; all the keys were missing. There was a silky black blindfold that matched what I was wearing and a strange silver tube with a ring on one side and a pin that went in the other side with its own ring. I had no idea what that was, but I did recognize the last item. It was a red ball gag, but the inside half of the ball was elongated into a 4' long 2' thick cock. This way when I wore it, it would look like a typical ball gag to anyone else, but my mouth would be full-up with a rubber cock on the inside.

Not knowing what I was doing I picked up the pile of unused parts at my side, leaving behind the unidentified silver cylinder. I walked into the bedroom and placed everything on the bed and walked to my dresser. Surprised that my wife's body would want something from my dresser I submitted my will to see what would happen. It felt kind of nice to let my new body run the show, and the more I let go, the more that "unknown" feeling I felt when I put on the collar crept up inside of me. Now I was starting to feel my new pussy getting wet. Surprised that I still had not played with myself, I let my body continue to open our toy drawer. I pulled out two sets of ankle/wrist leather cuffs with purple fuzz on the inside, a couple pieces of rope, and one more padlock leaving the key behind.

When I arrived back at the bed, my body just seemed to have stopped doing things on its own. I looked around at all the parts on the bed and I just didn't know what they could all be for. I mean, it was apparent that it was for bondage, but how did some of the other stuff fit in. I focused again on the percolating feeling in my gut and just let go some more, it was getting easier and easier to submit to the whims of my new body. As the feeling rose in my body, I found myself attaching the ankle cuffs to my ankles, and suddenly knew why the shoes were built this way, the ankle cuffs fit right through the shoes binding them on. Once fitted comfortably I locked the cuffs on to my ankles then started working on the wrist cuffs. After locking them on I stood up and put some Liquid V on my clit, and it had no result whatsoever, I got immense pleasure from touching myself for the first time, but the Liquid V seemed to do little more than lubricate me more. Picking up the butterfly I pulled it up like panties and pressed it into my sex. Now, this had an effect; it was a delightful pressure on my sex and it had these little antennae things that slipped under my clit hood and rested around my clit quite nicely. Every time I moved I could feel these antennae lightly teasing me.

Next, I got onto the bed enjoying the butterfly pressing harder into my sex and tied the ropes to the four bedposts and one to the headboard right between our pillows. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and brought the tail all the way to the top of my head instead of the back. It was only when I started tying my ankles to the bed that I began to feel the effect of the Liquid V. The feeling had snuck up on me thanks to my concentration on what I was doing, suddenly my clit felt warm and tingly and there was a fake pressure there like someone was fingering my clit lightly. Momentarily distracted by this new pleasure, and not really paying attention to what I was doing, I found myself moments later lying on my back with my legs tied spread wide and one of my arms tied above my head. I tried to look down at my handiwork, but my hair was caught on something. I reached up with my free hand and found that I had tied my long ponytail into a knot around a rope attached to the headboard.

Groping around the bed I found the penis gag, and with much difficulty, one-handed, I managed to get it strapped to my head before I realized that this was the first 'penis' ever in my mouth, but oddly it felt at home there. I started to feel the need to be filled with something. I could feel the butterfly on my pussy and the Liquid V working like mad on my clit, but I wanted something IN me... scratch that, I wanted someONE in me. Refocusing on my task at 'hand' I found the blindfold and added that with some difficulty having only one hand free. Then suddenly I realized I was in full control of my body again. That same strange new feeling was still boiling up inside of me, the desire to submit to my body's whims, but now my body seemed to have entirely run out of things to do.

With my newfound mental "freedom" I explored my bondage as best I could. With my eyes covered the feelings of helplessness and being tightly bound to the bed seemed stronger. I felt my face and caressed myself behind the ear the way I would have done to my wife in my usual form. I traced my fingers along the silky-smooth neck, thoroughly exploring the skin on all sides, enjoying my own touch. Then, not able to resist much longer I began circling my breasts and teasing my nipples. This only managed to remind me of the pressure of the tiny rubber bands holding my nipples out. I felt chill goosebumps all over my body as I touched softly along my sides, moving down to my stomach and then my mons. Pausing only for the briefest of moments I dove into my new pussy with earnest.

With the Liquid V at work and the constant pressure of the butterfly on my sex I was already really worked up and it didn't take me long to realize I was climbing towards a powerful orgasm, so I slowed down some. I dove my fingers in and explored the new-found feelings, and I found that my fingers just came up short of 'filling' me. That feeling of wanting to be fucked by someone else, to have someone inside of me RIGHT NOW, surfaced again and without warning, just before the peak and my first orgasm I reached over and turned on the remote control, throwing it between my knees on the bed. Totally out of my control my arm reached up with the last lock and secured my final wrist to the bedpost, and I screamed in protest into my penis gag.

Expecting to come on the spot with the vibrator now turned on I was shocked to find that the vibrator was not on, though the Liquid V was still working wonders. I started gyrating my hips trying so hard to get that final rub I needed from the antennae of the butterfly on my clit, but they just were not cutting it. Frustrated and beyond horny I fucked my hips into the air over and over, feeling the fleeting orgasm slowly fade leaving me with only a rolling pleasure far below where I needed to be to get my release.

Unable to do much else I enjoyed the intense feelings that welled up inside of me when I struggled to get free of my bonds. The sense of helplessness and submission... that was what that feeling had been all along... submission. I had never felt that as a man, not genuinely, not like this. I seemed that it was one thing to follow a leader, and another thing entirely to submit yourself to the control of another. I suddenly felt the desire to submit myself to my lover, to beg him for his cock in me, to plead for my sexual release. And I suddenly realized that this is what this was all about, I was not going to get my release any other way, it had to be him/her. Knowing that he/she, my wife in my form was not going to hear me from the bedroom all the way to the office/man cave, I submitted myself further to the predicament I was in.

I pulled on my bonds and tried pressing my sex down into the butterfly, but I was too tightly bound to affect much pleasure upon myself... the WHAMM the vibrator kicked on... It was pure bliss; I could feel myself leaking all over the bed as my pussy muscles clamped down on the growing pleasure. Building, climbing, turning, burning inside of me but it was not to be, almost as soon as it started the vibrations stopped. Well, not stopped, now the vibrator was hitting me with light staccato tickles of vibration, these managed to keep me on edge and I was compelled to submit further to the pleasure. Compelled to let myself enjoy what was given to me and no longer to try to take the satisfaction that I so desperately wanted for myself.

After many minutes of this devilish toy changing modes and turning off whenever it damn well pleased I was pretty much just there in the moment. I still wanted to be fucked, but I no longer desired my pleasure, my pleasure was now left to the control of someone or something else. I enjoyed my close encounters with my very first orgasm but no longer regretted its passing me by over, and over again. Another longtime passed, and I was sweating and still breathing hard, but my body was too tired to do much more than lay there and enjoy what pleasure I was given.

That's when I felt him touch me.

Part 4 - Her Experience as him

I found it strange that I didn't mind being completely naked. As a woman I had invariably wanted to wear something when I was not home alone; some kind of adornment, even if it was just a sexy necklace, but now as a man, I could care less. After handing my husband his dress, that would look so damn sexy on him now that he was in my body, I headed off to the computer room as he suggested. On the way out of the room, I tried not to look at his sexy little female body, dressed so oddly in oversized man's clothing. I knew that I would be experiencing all of my husband's "feelings, sexual urges, sex drive, and experience" thanks to the changes the ring had affected upon me. I didn't want to break down, and give in so soon and grab his little body up into my arms and ravage him before he had even had a chance to get used to being a woman.

Upon arrival in the computer room, I put on some music and sat down at the computer. My mouse just seemed to know where to go, it took me a little time to get some control over the direction that my hands were taking me and it felt good to be in control. I felt distinctly different, the feeling of dominance, of posture, of knowing what you wanted and going after it. I knew that as a woman, of course, but this was somehow more... innate... natural... unforced.

Once I had gotten used to controlling this body while still letting it show me some new stuff that I didn't know was there I was shocked at my reactions to some of the content I was viewing. My first instinct had been to go to the photos on my husband's hard drive, but I found that most of the images bored me. Like they had already been "collected." There was one folder though that peaked my interest; the "best" folder was filled with photos of situations that turned me on, and I found that I had the first boner of my life in only seconds. Within this "best" folder was a "best of the best" folder and here is where I found some real gems. There had been photos of women bound in so many ways in all the other folders, but the ones in the folder were top notch, high quality, and stunningly beautiful. There were other photos and drawings in here that were not done so well and were not visually appealing, but they portrayed situations and scenes that were mentally enticing. Within the "best of the best" folder was one last folder called "stones." I had no idea what this meant, but I had the feeling I would understand soon enough. I looked through the "stones" folder and was surprised to find that not all of the pictures all that sexy at first glance, though there was 'something' about them that attracted me to them.

A couple examples of photos in the "stones" folder interested me more than others:

- A picture of a woman lying on the beach with huge fake tits and a perfect body. The photo angle was taken from her viewpoint looking through her breasts at her sunbathing body. I had the sudden desire to be her, to feel the sun on my oversized breasts and to feel the suntan oil baking into my perfect skin.

- Another image was a drawing of a woman being fucked by a 9' tall, massive gargoyle who had his hands tightly around her impossibly tiny waist. She was held up in the air impaled on his cock unable to move because he had seen the sun and turned back into stone trapping here on his cock until nightfall. After really looking at this picture I wanted to be her, to experience what it would feel like to have a huge cock in my tight pussy and not be able to escape it.

- One photo was so simple, it was a woman, fairly attractive, laying on a bed on a slightly strange position on her back, with one arm and her legs spread hanging off the bed. At first, it seemed as though she was peacefully unconscious. After examining this picture, I was surprised that I didn't want to feel what it would be like to be her, so calm and exposed, I wanted to enter the picture from the side and caress her body, to take her, to use her body, make her cum even though she was asleep.

- There was an animated GIF of a real-life woman fucking a small wooden statue of a man that had an enormous cock. She had put a condom on the statue and the looping GIF showed her fucking back onto the cock. I could just imagine myself as this woman, somehow controlled by some unknown magic in the statue, controlled to fuck, unable to stop myself. Even though I was in a man's body right now, I knew from experience as a closet submissive woman that this idea of being controlled and unable to stop fucking some magical wooden cock statue demon, whatever, was somewhat appealing in a deep down, dirty, forbidden place that made my heart race.

- Another animated GIF simply showed a cartoon woman riding an exercise bike to orgasm. The bicycle seat had a huge thick, soft rubber cock glued to it and she was obviously enjoying fucking the shit out of it while "sweating to the oldies."

I realized after looking at a few of the photos that most of the images in this "stones" folder told a story, and I wanted to partake in each of them in different ways. Some photos I felt the desire to experience in more than one way, sometimes I tried to get both points of view. Imagine being that gargoyle unable to finish, so close to orgasm, feeling this tiny woman writhing on my cock trying to get into a comfortable position all day, then turning back to flesh and ravishing her until she was delirious with pleasure.

I found that most of these fantasies in the "stones" folder involved some sort of dominance and some sort of submission, but it was nice to see that my husband's body was almost always concerned with pleasuring the woman in the photos and drawings or being her. It was also nice to see that the stuff that really turned this body on was not just fucking hot mindless bimbo blonds, it was about a story, a scene, and mutual pleasure. I think every woman fears that their man is tired of them and just wants to fuck bimbos, this one experience alone was enough to make me glad of my chance to experience life and love and sex from my husband's point of view.

I had never understood my husband's infatuation with downloading porn, but now I was starting to appreciate the subtle mental aspect of the porn; it was not just a bunch of photos of women that he wanted to fuck. It was a collection of emotions, stories, ideas, and experiences, most of which he would love to share with me, not have instead of me, or despite of me.

Finally getting bored with the limited number of photos that had made the "best" or better cut, I moved on to porn movies he had kept. Again, I found that he had a limited number of movies in the "best" folder nested within the movies folder. One movie was of a girl, probably only 18, fucking a bedpost until she came. Another was an adorable, but hot, soft-core one of a small Asian girl climbing all over a giant teddy bear. Another was of a girl who was kneeling on the rug-pulling a string of pearls through her pussy lips from front to back. I wondered why I had never thought of doing that as a woman, it looked like a good bit of fun. I could just imagine the pearls lightly stroking her clit and wondered what it would feel like. (Then I suddenly wondered if that wondering was coming from my own mind or my husbands, maybe both.)

A curious video had a hot porn slut bent over an ottoman flicking her clit, then suddenly her snatch starts ringing... and vibrating... and she arrives at what looks like a mind-blowing climax. As soon as she can compose herself, she squeezes her pussy, and an old-school small flip phone falls out of her. Panting, she answers the takes the phone call.

There was a video of a woman wearing a sexy blue dress. She slowly and seductively stripped it off, then her silky blue bra and panties. Once naked she sat on a chair that had been in the background and started pressing the clothing into her sex. First her panties, then her bra, then amazingly her entire silk dress disappeared into her—one finger insertion at a time—until it was gone. Soon she was masturbating to orgasm. When she was done, she took all the clothing back out and put it all back on. I'm not sure how I would have felt about this video as a woman, probably indifferent but as a man, I found it somehow mildly arousing and curious. Another video was of a woman tied spread eagle to a bed being fucked by a little 'possessed' teddy bear with a strap-on.

Some of the videos involved mind control, others fucking machines, oil-covered lesbians, oversized toys shoved into the smallest framed girls, but the ones that really got me going were the ones of the women bound one way or another being fucked hard by their lovers/captors, etc. This seemed to turn me on double as my husband's body responded to them and as my own desire for this kind of action added to the effect. I found myself absentmindedly stroking my cock lightly with just one fingertip and enjoying the sensations immensely.

I looked through the drawers in the man cave, expecting to find some sex toys, lubricant or something, maybe even a latex vagina, because I had the undeniable urge to stick my cock in something, it almost didn't seem to matter what it was. I took my cock in hand and let my body show me how to pleasure myself. After all, I knew that this body had experience with self-pleasure, doesn't everyone? I was surprised to find that merely placing my hand on my cock tightly around the base and sliding it up and down pulling the skin along with me allowed me to experience pleasure without the expected pain of chafing that I had thought would happen. It seemed that as I pulled up the foreskin would cover my now over sensitive head and allow my hand to pass over it without discomfort. Soon I got into a rhythm but found that I was really having a difficult time getting off. I was really horny I wanted to experience my first orgasm NOW.