2 Magic Marbles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, it's me, stop trying to hurt yourself. The rings have another trick, don't you remember me telling you. If you turn your own ring three times and put it back on you become the equivalent of yourself as the opposite sex. I switched our rings back last night, and I got a good quiet chuckle out of seeing you dressed in drag, dressed up like a devoted bondage sissy." This calmed me considerably, though I had already quite calm. "And I'm guessing that since, as a man, you are very dominant, as a girl you are very submissive, am I right? Quiet type huh? Well, let's see. Kneel, woman."

Without much thought I knelt to the floor, falling to my knees with a loud thud, though it didn't hurt thanks to the rug. "Stay there slave." My wife said, of course, she was not really my wife right now, she was transformed into a sexy tall, dark strong man. It was turning me on to be bossed around like this. Before she walked away, she pulled the rope tied to my collar behind the nearest dresser leg, then pulled it slowly while I was forced to lower my neck more and more until I fell forward onto my large breasts, then she tied it off trapping me there. With my hands tied behind my back I was not getting free on my own, nor did I really want to get free.

He left the room and I heard him in the kitchen a few seconds later. In no time he was back upstairs. While he was away I had been looking at myself in the mirror, slantways and I noticed a couple more changes my wife had made to me last night while I slept. Not only had she locked on my collar she had removed the bra that I had been wearing and put my hair into a tight ponytail. She had taken off my bondage shoes and reattached the ankle cuffs leaving the thigh highs and garter belt on. I almost missed that she had taken off the rubber bands from my nipples because it seemed that my new smaller frame and tight, yet large tits stood at attention of their own will. I was very turned on by the view in the mirror, and I wondered if the female version of me was bisexual, or if it was just because I was so damn hot in these bindings and lingerie. Admiring myself in the mirror I didn't see what he brought into the room with him, and then everything went black as the blindfold from last night was placed back on my head. Bent over with my pussy exposed, vulnerable, and ready I had expected to receive a cock at any second but didn't.

Instead of fucking me right there he untied my ankles but quickly used what must have been plastic wrap from the kitchen to wrap each lower leg to its upper thigh. Then he untied my wrists and promptly plastic wrapped my forearms to my upper arms. He was gimping me into a doggy position. He unfastened my collar from the dresser and let me get up on my elbows and knees. It was challenging to move around like this. I had no practice being on my elbows, my huge tits got in the way, and it was slightly uncomfortable (in an exciting way) to have my limbs bound up so tightly to themselves. Once I got my bearings and was up on all fours, I felt a pull on my collar to the left. I could not see anything through my new hood, but I knew he wanted me to walk in the direction of the pull. Well walk, if I was a dog, but for me, it was more of a difficult crawl.

After getting more used to walking around the room on my knees and elbows, I was getting noticeably wetter. This was greeted by three fingers shoved into my pussy then pulled out. He pulled the hood up just enough to expose my mouth and fed his fingers to me, slick with my own sex. I cleaned his fingers off without needing instruction to do so. Then I was presented with his manhood. It seemed entirely natural to take his cock into my mouth, and I seemed to know what I was doing with it too. This body came with some experience of its own that I not been aware of until now. I leaned forward and took his entire considerably sizable cock deep into my throat with ease. When my nose was buried in is man bush I stuck my tongue out and licked the bottom of his balls.

"Wow, you are talented as a girl, maybe you would have been a porn star, you sure are hot enough!". Pulling his cock out of my mouth with a loud pop, he pulled off my blindfold and told me to fuck him. I waited for him to move around to my backside, but he didn't. So I had to move to him. I was still blinded by the hood and had to kind of feel my way around. It was more laborious than I had thought to turn around on the spot bound up like this, so instead I crawled in a wide circle that lead me behind them, then next to him than in front of him.

Now that I was facing almost the right way I found it a lot easier to make my final maneuver and present my ass to his cock. I moved back as far as I could, but I needed a little help. He pressed the tip of his cock into me and I backed my little behind up onto it taking it as deep as I could in my position. I moved forward and back enjoying the fullness, but I guess it was not fast enough for him. Soon he had grabbed handfuls of my thin waist and started fucking me. After a few good hard strokes, he surprised me with his newfound strength. He grabbed me more firmly around the waist and picked me up like I was a rag doll, to my great surprise. He continued to fuck me while he carried me to the bed. By the time we made it to the bed he had spun me around on his cock so that I was facing up. When he got to the bed, he lay me down on my back and kept fucking me as my blindfold started to slip off. My arms and legs bounced around helplessly. I licked my lips as my first orgasm in this new body built, he was pressing a bit too deeply into me, every few strokes he would hit my cervix, but I seemed to love the mixture of pleasure and pain. Soon I was cumming and I could feel myself squeezing his cock so hard he could barely stay in me. Only seconds later he was cumming deep in my pussy. A moment later I could feel his seed dripping down my ass crack.

Still deep inside me, I watched him take off his ring as I felt his cock shrink down to nothing inside of me to nothing. My wife was standing in front of me, back to herself, panting like a racehorse. She started unwrapping my legs and arms and pulled me up further on the bed. It was obvious that I was a lot heavier to her now, in her usual form. She reached into the bed stand on my side and pulled out two keys and removed all my other bindings and clothing. Wherever she removed an item, she would kiss me lightly—warmly—where the chill air touched my exposed sweaty skin. It felt nice to be free of so much weight. She took the collar off last. As soon as I was free I sat up—startling her with a deep passionate kiss—then I flopped back on the bed tired.

Feeling comfortable in this body and not knowing what would happen if I changed forms with cum leaking out of my body I pulled my tired wife down by my side and lay behind her spooning her and caressing her body with my tiny hands. After a short recovery, I felt my wife's body growing and stroked down her body to her manhood and found it soft and placid. He turned around and picked up my body, much more gingerly this time and carried me like a precious, fragile thing to the bathroom and set me down standing in the shower. He turned on the water, checking for temperature and washed my body from head to toe. I could hardly move from exhaustion, and my legs and arms were weak from being bound up so tightly, so he had to use his mass and strength to keep me standing upright. Once he was done washing both of us, he merely held me close, hugging me chest to chest, my head resting on his pecks. I hugged him back and felt his body with my hands, exploring the muscular texture of his skin. Investigating a little lower I found his soft penis and bent down to take it into my mouth.

Spending some time massaging his penis in my mouth, warming it, and smoothing it over my tongue I felt some life pulse back into it. As I felt him growing, I became more aggressive with my actions. It took a very long time to get him even semi hard again. Once it was half hard, I was able to shove enough of him into my mouth to get balls deep then I held him in me. I half expected him to grab my head and start fucking my mouth, but he didn't move, not an inch.

Getting tired of sucking him off and wanting a little pleasure for myself I stood up and pressed myself back against him like a hug, again he didn't move. I grabbed him around the neck with my arms, reaching high on my tippy toes, and pulled him down for a kiss, but he didn't move. Feeling his cock against my stomach, I realized a burning desire to have him inside me once again. Not knowing what else to do and getting desperate I hugged him around the neck again and hoisted myself up onto his chest with my legs wrapped around his waist. My tiny body didn't seem to even faze him as I could feel my body rise and fall slightly with each of his breaths. He still didn't move, and I was getting aggravated with him. I reached down with one arm, threatening to slip off his slick wet skin but managed to press his tip against my pussy. Taking his not moving as my cue I lowered myself slowly onto his cock. From this position I could fuck my body up and down, letting it slide on his chest. With my huge tits in the way, it was difficult, especially being so tired, but it seemed that alternate me was a bit of a health nut and had some fantastic stamina. Plus, the size of his cock filled me up nicely. Whenever I needed a rest, I just let my clit press down on the base of his cock and held on with my arms and legs to keep from falling backward.

His cock was so thick and deep in me. It filled me so completely I felt as though I could let go of him with all my limbs and it would more than support me, but I was not going to test this stupid idea. Instead, I continued to fuck him until I felt my own orgasm coming, I didn't let on that I was coming I didn't want to give him the pleasure of knowing that I had cum when I was doing all the work. My body betrayed me though, small moans slipped unbidden past my lips, and I could feel my pussy clamping down on him so tightly that even the weight of my own body was barely enough to achieve a downward thrust. Sliding slower down his cock as my body spasmed around it just teased me that much more and made the orgasm last that much longer. By the end of my own orgasm I could feel him start to react, finally making some movements he pulled his ass back some using me as a counterbalance and started fucking me hard. Even though I was done, he was not, and he saw that it was now or never while I recovered from my orgasm. Slamming into my unprotected clit with his muscular pubic bone sent a thrill down my spine and rocked me into another orgasm right on top of the last one. As a (previously) man, these multi-orgasmic sessions were bewildering and mind-blowing. It was also interesting how every orgasm was so unique, as a man I only had two kinds of orgasms. This orgasm was distinctly different from the first as he splashed some more cum into my already swollen, and sore, and over full pussy. Finally coming to rest still standing, I held onto him for dear life not wanting him to leave me feeling empty too soon. I held on until he softened up a few minutes later and fell out of me on his own. Then he set me down standing and rewashed my pussy, inciting some not unwanted pleasure upon my sex. I wondered just how much pleasure one little body could take, but honestly, I was way too overstimulated, and the pleasure also came with a desperate desire to just stop, and rest, for real this time.

After we cooled down some in the crisp cool water of the shower, he carried me out and set me on the soft rug and toweled me off. Then he carried me to the bed and placed me under of covers before rejoining me as my wife. As I nodded off to sleep I felt her take my ring, my body expanding and growing back into my standard male body, then she return my ring to my ring finger, and we both settled in for some well-deserved and desperately needed sleep.