2 MILFs!

Story Info
Regular guy. Not so regular mom and aunt.
3.1k words
4.64
198.1k
273

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ninevah54
Ninevah54
186 Followers

My father was from "old money" and had (still has) aspirations of high office. Less than a year after I was born, mom had thrown him out; following several dalliances he'd had with young and pretty girls, while mom was pregnant with me and then nursing me. A year or so later and the hushed-up divorce was settled. The family paid a high financial price, but they could afford it, and we would live in a fine big house, with no money worries.

My Aunt Jo (AJ), mom's identical twin sister, moved in and so I was brought up in a house with what I would later hear described as "two of the hottest fucking MILFs on God's earth."

When I reached my later teens, I recognised that they were hot. They had both run at County level, during their high school years, and they both still ran. This meant they had always been slim and were almost always in tight black lycra. Neither has big boobs (34B for both of them – I now know) but they have tight, well-proportioned bodies and, whilst I'd never seen either of them naked, I'd seen them swimming in our pool enough times to know that they really did embody the MILF concept.

But I'd been brought up well. I didn't fantasise about them; I didn't steal their worn panties; I didn't bore spy holes in walls or doors; I didn't "inadvertently" show them my erect cock. They were just mom and AJ and I loved them both in the way billions of ordinary guys love their ordinary moms.

Then it all changed and, boy, how it changed.

I had finished my first year at university, driven home, been fed and had drunk my share of two bottles of nice red wine. It was a pleasant evening – but mom and AJ were subdued, not as excited as I'd expected at my return. Something was up, so I asked.

Mom went quiet and it was left to AJ to explain.

"You know we have a holiday booked and you know we've been looking forward to it for nearly 12 months. Well, it seems we've made a mistake – a big mistake - and it looks as though we will not be able to go and we'll lose all our money."

The upshot was that they had booked as Sandy (short for Alexandra) and Jo (short for Josephine) and it was only a couple of weeks back, when they'd sent final payment and their passport details, that the resort had realised they were both women. The resort's strictly enforced policy, of never allowing single-sex parties, meant that the holiday was going to be cancelled. The girls had no men in their lives, so were stuck.

The solution was obvious – at least, it was to me. I would go with them. They had a beach-front 2-bed bungalow, so they'd have to share a bedroom but, hey, surely that was better than having to cancel and lose all their money. Right? No, not right.

It seems their resort was a naturist resort where total nudity was required at all times in all public areas.

"Anyway, what's with the nudity thing?" I asked mom.

"Well, I guess Jo and I have always been naked around the home, while you were in school, and even more so while you've been away at university. We've been to resorts with nude beaches before, but this is the first time we've actually booked into a naturist resort, where nudity is pretty much compulsory. So, thanks for the offer, but I don't think it would work."

AJ then surprised me and, I guess, mom:

"I think we could make this work. The nudity is only in public areas, so we can wear stuff in the bungalow, take it off on our way out and put it back on when we get back. OK, we will see each other naked, at the beach or the pool, that is inescapable, but isn't that better than losing nearly $4,000? C'mon Sandy."

"But what's Scott going to think when he sees me naked?"

"Hey, what are you going to think when you see me naked?" I responded.

"There's only one way to find out, you two: let's get naked now."

"Scott, if you weren't here, your mom and I would be naked, out on the deck, taking in the setting sun. Sandy, let's at least give this a try. It's a beautiful evening. Let's get out there and make the most of it. We have three days, before the holiday is cancelled, and if we try this and it doesn't work, it's nothing lost."

"Except my personal dignity – and Scott's, I guess."

I now had a serious problem. Having never fantasised about them previously and not seeming to be fantasising about them now, my cock was definitely showing signs of interest. I subtly tried to hide the evidence, but hawk eyes AJ noticed.

"Scott, your mum and I have seen a few erections, so don't worry about trying to hide yours. We'll see it and you'll see us. Just try not to stare and we won't stare back."

"Guys, I'm going out back to watch the sunset. If you want to join me, I'll be naked and I'll expect you to be naked too. It's make your mind up time."

With that, Jo stood up and walked out and I had no doubt she'd be naked if we went out but I was now approaching a full erection and as embarrassed as I'd ever been in my life.

"Mom, will you really be losing $4,000?"

"Yes, probably more if you add on the extortionate cost of the skimpy little bits of nothing we're allowed to wear for dinner in the restaurant. It's funny, we've tried them on and, somehow, I feel even more self-conscious wearing them than totally naked."

"So, let's get naked, suffer the embarrassment and, in three days, you and AJ can decide whether to cancel or to take me. What do you say?"

"Are you hard?"

"Rock of Ages hard. Sorry."

"No apologies needed. OK, let's do it."

15 seconds or so later we were both naked, both clearly trying not to stare, both equally clearly failing.

Mom's breasts were superb; small, but proud, with no sag and with perfect pinky-brown nipples, which looked as erect as my cock felt.

I was trying not to look at myself but I had the definite feeling there was already a drop of pre-cum seeping out and mom's eyes seemed glue to that sight.

I broke that momentary spell, turning towards the doorway, my hard cock swaying with the turn. I held out my left hand and mom grasped it with her right, as we walked out onto the deck. AJ, true to her word, was naked and was laid down on a recliner. Her breasts were so like mom's – jeez, they really were identical twins.

As she turned, her eyes went straight to my cock and I saw them widen, as her mouth opened. I guess neither mom nor AJ had realised I'd become quite the young man. I wasn't porn star hung, but I had a good 7" of thick, very hard cock and there was no doubt now that my excitement was showing.

"Maybe the pool will cool us down a little?"

It seemed a good suggestion and we all got in as quickly as we could, standing almost waist deep, my cock poking above the surface. The coolth was good, but my cock was not showing any signs of shrinkage.

Suddenly, AJ started laughing and, in seconds we were all in hysterics. We had all been tense, but the laughter was good; the tension (some of it) was released.

"Sorry Sandy but, Scott, you have a very impressive cock. Boy, oh boy, I'll need at least three days to get used to seeing that monster."

"Well, the anticipation and then seeing you guys naked was certainly appreciated down there, so I guess I'll need those three days too, if I'm not to struggle fastening my seat belt on the plane."

"Group hug, everyone. Let's make this work."

Then the world which was already changing, changed even more. We hugged; my arms around their naked waists, gripping their hard little buttocks, their arms around my waist and on my buttocks. If anything, my cock grew harder and as we hugged and then kissed, it erupted.

I hadn't touched it; they hadn't touched it but, suddenly, without warning, spunk was fountaining up and out, splashing their bodies, spraying into the water.

"Oh, my God!" we all said it at the same time, all staring at my cock which would not stop spurting spunk into the air. My knees were trembling and my hands, each gripping a tight little buttock, were shaking. Eventually, the flow subsided, my cock began to shrink and with a big intake of breath, we all started laughing, uncontrollably.

Still laughing, we showered and lay down on the recliners.

"I guess we know Scott likes the idea of being around us naked, Sandy."

"I think he enjoyed it a bit too much, if I'm honest." was mom's reply.

"I'm sorry. That really has never ever happened to me before."

"Scott, no need to apologise. That was the most explosive and impressive come I've ever seen and I think it helped us all release a bit of tension, so thank you. My trouble is, it has made me as horny as hell."

"Jo, please don't encourage him. He's a 20 year old boy and it will be hard enough for him on holiday, being around us naked."

"Hard enough for him? It was certainly hard enough for me."

"Jo!"

Of course, it had to happen. I was lay naked with "two of the hottest fucking MILFs on God's earth" and my 20 year old cock wanted some action. I couldn't stop thinking about their bodies – toned, slightly muscular, small but firm tits with very perky nipples. They both had pubic hair, but it was trimmed and shaped, neat and tidy. I wondered what lay behind and whether I'd get to see.

Slowly, my cock rose, thickened, hardened and presented itself to the MILFs either side. This was still not me fantasising about them (well, maybe a bit by now) – it was just my cock's natural reaction to being in the presence of two very beautiful and very fuckable women. It wasn't my fault!

"Scott, please will you stop that?"

"Mom, I really and honestly have no control over it."

"But, why is it being like that? You had a real gusher only ten minutes ago. Surely it shouldn't be like that already?"

"Mom, look at you and AJ. Two beautiful women, stark naked, either side of me, in touching distance and you're telling me I'm going to be in this position for two whole weeks on holiday. What do you expect from a 20 yr old guy?"

"Well, go and do something about it."

"No, Sandy. Let him be. If we just act normal, it will go down itself, though I quite like the look of it now."

"Right. We all lie down, close our eyes, enjoy the last 20 minutes of sun and we relax. No talking. No peeping Jo. Just chill."

And it worked. In fact, I was asleep within 10 minutes, having had a long drive, nearly a whole bottle of wine and the most powerful orgasm I think I'd ever had. When I woke, my erection had disappeared. Mum and AJ were in the house and I could hear them talking quietly. I got up and walked slowly towards the door and heard AJ saying

"... but it was so fucking big. I mean I've seen bigger, but not often and you have to admit, that swollen, shining purple-red end was to die for. I just wanted to stand over it and lower myself down. I was so wet that, even as big as it is, he'd have slipped in real easy."

"I know and I feel awful that I was as wet as you say you were. He's my fucking son and I shouldn't be seeing him like that or reacting the way I did. I even wondered if his spunk tasted as good as his dad's, which is really perverted. I honestly don't think we can take him. I'd end up doing something I really shouldn't."

Whoa. They were both saying they were hot for my cock. Mom was wondering what my spunk tasted like and was worried she'd do something she shouldn't. I crept back to my recliner, lay down and closed my eyes. I tried not to think about what I'd heard, but it was impossible and, in no time, I could feel my boner was back.

I heard a sharp intake of breath, but kept my eyes closed. I then heard AJ trying not to make a sound as she came closer. I felt her throw her leg over the recliner and then she did it. She lowered herself until I felt a warm, wet, softness start to engulf the head of my cock. She whimpered a little as her strong thighs relaxed and allowed her body to slowly descend. Her hot and very juicy cunt slid down my cock and she was right: she was so wet, there was no resistance.

At last she reached the bottom with the whole 7 inches of my fat, very erect cock buried deep into her very core. I slowly opened my eyes and smiled. She'd known I wasn't really asleep and smiled back.

"Don't move, Scott. Let me do this." So saying, she began to rise and fall; her hands on my shoulders and her powerful thighs controlling the movement easily. I couldn't help myself, but thrust up slightly, each time she descended. She was pouring juice down the length of my cock, soaking my pubes and balls. The noise of her wetness was amazing, in fact it seemed to be squelching in stereo but then I looked towards the house.

Mom was there, watching us, her fingers strumming her cunt, her juices running down her leg, a flush on her chest and her face and, as she saw me looking at her, she reached her orgasm. Her legs shook as she moaned in ecstasy, tears rolling down her cheeks. As she came down, she looked at me, turned round and walked back into the house.

AJ was speeding up, her breath coming in short gasps, as she approached her own orgasm.

"AJ, I'm very close." I said.

"Wait for me. Don't cum yet." she replied.

That was easier said than done. All that crap about thinking non-sexual thoughts has never worked for me, but I did my best. AJ thrust down hard and ground her pelvis onto the base of my cock. This helped and I was able to hold off until I heard, I saw and I felt her orgasm.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God. I am fucking coming. Jesus, I can't believe how your cock is filling me up. Oh, oh, oh, aaaaagh!" The rose-pink flush spread over her chest as she heaved, her cunt spasms gripping and milking my cock.

I joined her and, with an almighty rush, my second load in less than an hour shot from my balls, through my tubes, up my cock and out into AJ's steaming hot cunt. I felt squirt after squirt gushing up, filling her even more. She came again, squirming and grinding. Our combined juices were flooding out of her as she collapsed forward onto my chest.

I lay there, my chest heaving, thinking about mom. This can't have been what she'd expected (maybe it was!!) and she was surely even more certain that taking me with them just wouldn't work. I was preparing to get up and go to apologise because, after that little episode, no way would she want me there with them.

Just then she walked out onto the deck.

"AJ, move over. Let me clean you both up."

With a small groan, AJ lifted up and moved over to lie on her recliner, while mom came and knelt at the side of mine.

"My, oh my, what a lot of mixed juices we have here. You two should be ashamed of yourselves but, you know what? Not as ashamed as I should be."

With that she leant forward, took my shrinking cock in her mouth and began sucking off all the combined spunk and cunt juices. When she was done with my cock, she cleaned my balls in the same way, and ran her finger tips through my pubes, licking and swallowing all the cum she collected.

When I was clean enough for her, she moved over to AJ and began to clean her too; licking up the juices which had run down AJ's thighs; licking her slit clean and probing deep, with her tongue and her fingers, to find any of my cum still up there.

I'd never, even on the best porn sites, seen anything as sensual as mom cleaning up AJ's cunt like that. She really loved what she was doing and AJ sure loved it too. Now I understood why they didn't have men in their lives.

Despite the efforts he'd made, my cock wasn't ready to go to bed and, as I watched mom, kneeling down, bent over, licking out AJ, with her own swollen, inflamed and very wet cunt lips in the air, my cock began to resurface.

I moved to the edge of my recliner and pulled mom's hips back. Her hot wet cunt enveloped my cock and, suddenly, I was gently fucking my mom, while she was licking out my aunt. At first I wasn't fully hard but, as mom started thrusting back and crying out with pleasure, I became as hard, as thick and as long as I think I've ever been in my whole life.

I'd only just come, so should have been able to last for hours, but the whole situation was just so dirty, filthy and wrong – and yet so sensual, so exciting and so right that, as mom was gasping out her orgasm, I came, filling her with whatever dregs of spunk my balls had left.

I flopped back, exhausted, onto the recliner, fell fast asleep and woke some while later, covered with a blanket. Again I could hear mom and AJ in the house, quietly talking, so I got up and walked in. I was sure the holiday was going to be cancelled and was, again, ready to offer my apologies.

As I walked in, AJ looked and me and smiled.

"Hey stud. You are booked on the same flights as us and the resort has confirmed we are good to go. Get some rest. You're gonna need it boy."

Ninevah54
Ninevah54
186 Followers