2 Mistresses: Pet Training Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All in, Laura," Samantha declared.

"Thank God," Laura responded, not sure if she could have taken any more.

"I'm going to fuck your ass very slowly now," Samantha warned.

"Okay," Laura said, as if she had any choice in the matter. She just focused on the pussy in front of her to distract her from the pain that didn't appear to be going away. She hoped that would change very soon.

Samantha began slowly fucking the star's ass, enjoying the ultimate power that came with taking a virgin ass.

Laura licked, the feeling of getting fucked in the butt unique. And as promised, as the slow fucking continued, the pain finally began to dissipate, and a new pleasure began growing to replace it.

After a couple of minutes of getting ass fucked slowly, Laura's pussy began tingling again and she began to relish the gradual evolution in her ass from pain to pleasure.

Samantha ordered, "Keiko, crawl underneath our new slut and lick her pussy while I get ready to really fuck her ass."

"Yes, Mistress," Keiko obeyed, getting into position, while still allowing Laura to lick her pussy in a unique threesome sixty-nine.

People who viewed Samantha only as a complete bitch would be very surprised to witness this side of her. Yes, she was being aggressive and demanding and insulting. But at the same time she was guiding her new submissive along a difficult physical, mental and emotional expansion of her boundaries. And she was accomplishing this expansion with care and skill, and obviously took great pride in her craft.

Laura felt a tongue on her pussy and buried her face between Keiko's legs as Samantha asked, "Ready to get your ass reamed?"

Nervously curious to learn whether she would experience any pleasure or just extra pain when her Domme 'reamed' her ass roughly, she moaned, "Yes, Mistress, ream my asshole."

Samantha obliged the pet's request, shifting from slow to fast strokes, slamming into her hard.

"Oh, FUCK!!!" Laura screamed. The answer to her question was both: an incomprehensible swirl of agonizing pleasure and blissful pain. All imaginable sensations were churning around in her as if her essence was a blender going at full speed.

Keiko's tongue on her pussy quickly distracted Laura and dulled the pain even as her orgasm built.

Samantha demanded, "Beg for it, Laura."

"Oh God, Mistress, please ream my asshole with your cock and complete me as your three-hole fuck toy," Laura begged, getting even more turned on by her own filthy mouth... she felt like the real Laura was emerging from an eternally stifling cocoon and at long last she was spreading her wings for the very first time.

"Eat my cunt you fucking bitch," Keiko demanded, raising her pussy completely off the bed and shoving it into the star's face.

Laura kept licking the best she could, her head still spinning, but now because the pleasure... the pleasure now heavenly blissful and undiluted... the pleasure... began to take her over the top again.

After a couple of minutes of hard ass-fucking, and Laura's breathing becoming deep gasps, Samantha asked, "Do you want to come from getting ass fucked, Laura Madison?"

"Yes, Mistress, I want to come like a cheap porn slut from getting my ass pounded by your long hard cock," Laura answered, the orgasm that had been aborted twice earlier about to erupt any second.

"Don't come until I reach one," Samantha ordered, before beginning the countdown, "Ten."

"Yes, Mistress," Laura replied, not sure she could last that long.

"Nine, you sexy ass slut."

"Eight, you cunt-licking diva."

"Keep licking, bitch," Keiko demanded, frustrated at the many starts and stops that were keeping her from her own orgasm.

"Seven, my sex slave."

"So close, Mistress," Laura whined, trying to lick while also trying not to come.

"Don't you dare come before the countdown is done! Six,"

"Kkkkkkk," Laura reluctantly agreed, as Keiko sucked on her clit roughly, as if trying to make her come before she was allowed to.

"Five, you fist-taking tramp."

"Four, Laura Madison is my submissive fuck-toy slave," she gloated.

"I can't last much longer," Laura moaned helplessly. The double pleasure of her pussy getting munched and her ass being fucked was too much to take.

"Three, my three-hole fuck toy."

Laura was doing all she could not to come, but her body was beyond her control, about to betray her.

"Two, my sexy starlet slut and ONE! COME!" Samantha cried, feeling generous.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Laura screamed, letting go the second she was allowed, her orgasm flooding out of her like the Mississippi.

Keiko lapped up the sweet cum, hoping Mistress would let her use Laura's face to finish herself off.

Samantha kept fucking her slut throughout the orgasm before finally pulling out, rolling the helpless pet, still coming, onto her back, and removed the strap-on. She straddled the twitching girl and ordered, "Now get me off."

"Yes, Mistress," Laura moaned, as she began licking, her world far away. Her body, mind and soul were all still immersed in euphoria.

Keiko watched, frustrated. Damn!

Samantha ordered, seeing the frustration on Kieko's face, "Get me my phone, Keiko."

Keiko obeyed and returned with the phone.

"Thank you, Keiko. Once I'm done with her, you may use her," Samantha said.

"Thank you, Mistress, that is very generous," Keiko said with excitement.

"I'm a very generous Mistress," Samantha said, as she dialed a number.

Laura licked and licked, wondering what her Mistress had in store for her next.

"Hi, Chloe. I need you to book the two of us a flight to Los Angeles. You may join me in first class this time," Samantha said as she got licked. "Operation Revenge is now underway."

Carolyn Adams (Although she is away at the moment and her second in command, Carmen, is in charge)

The second day Mindy was at Carolyn's mansion, Carmen had been given Mindy's instructions for the week.

Day 1 of Mindy's Pet Training: Every Pussy Tastes Different

Mindy woke up to a pussy staring her in the face.

"Get licking," Carmen ordered. "Today's menu is cunt."

Mindy was groggy, not really a morning person, but did as she was instructed, and soon discovered that pussy for breakfast was a great way to wake up... a lot better than a robotic beeping alarm. She leaned up slightly and began licking with a bit more enthusiasm.

After a couple of minutes of slow, I'm-just-waking-up-but-glad-to-be-here-just-give-me-a-minute-and-I'll-do-much-better licking, Carmen ground her cunt on the pet's face and said, "That's it, slut, get that tongue way inside my pussy."

Mindy tried, licking more aggressively, as the sweet pussy taste woke her up like her first jolt of caffeine usually did.

"Yes, I think I'll always wake you up like this, or maybe I'll have you wake me up, cunt first," Carmen purred, enjoying being in control. Carolyn had left on business this morning and would be gone for a couple of days, maybe three. Carmen was in charge of training this new pet until Mistress Carolyn returned, and she planned to enjoy it.

Having greatly overcome her resistance to Carmen's being in charge, Mindy didn't mind that plan, although she'd rather wake up Mistress Carolyn with a pussy pleasing. She took the swollen clit into her mouth and tugged roughly.

"Ohhhh, getting rough, are we?" Carmen moaned loudly, liking the roughness, especially when she was so close to coming.

Mindy used her tongue and lips in response, sensing Carmen was close.

Carmen closed her eyes and allowed her orgasm to flow out of her and soak her plaything's face. "Lap my cum, you fucking slut!" Carmen demanded.

Mindy, on her back with Carmen straddling her, had little choice. Of course, she would have complied anyway, having become addicted to the sweet taste of pussy cum.

Once her orgasm was done, Carmen rolled off the pet and said, "Mistress Carolyn has written down your rules for the week; I've placed them on the dresser. Memorize them. Obey them. Shower and meet me in the kitchen in fifteen minutes."

"Yes, Mistress," Mindy nodded, sensing she was supposed to say that.

Carmen left the room and Mindy rolled out of bed and shuffled over to the dresser to read the rules.

My pet:

Today begins your seven day's training. During this training, Carmen is in charge. Obey her as you would me. I will be gone for a couple of days or so, but I will return to participate in some of it.

Follow these simple rules:

1. A reminder you may not come... unless given permission by someone else.

2. You will obey every woman in the house.

3. While at home, you will be naked at all times except for thigh-high stockings.

4. When leaving the house, you will wear whatever Mistress Carmen orders you to.

-Carolyn

Mindy finished reading the instructions and sighed. Mistress Carolyn was leaving her alone. She went to the shower, her bedroom having its own luxurious bathroom, and took a lengthy ten minute shower.

Mindy got out, returned to the bedroom and saw that a new pair of stockings was lying on her bed, which was already made. 'Daisy is very efficient,' Mindy thought to herself as she unfolded the black thigh-high stockings and slipped them on, carefully smoothing them upwards.

Mindy shivered, realizing that because she would be naked except for thigh-highs, she would also be cold, and her nipples would stay hard all day. She was also a bit self-conscious about walking around naked in front of everyone. Yet obeying her Mistress's instructions, she went to the kitchen.

Savannah walked out all in white... easily the sexiest chef in the world. Five inch heels, stockings, skirt and blouse, all topped off with a little lace cap. She asked, "Would you like some Eggs Benedict, Mindy?"

"Yes, please," Mindy nodded. "And coffee."

"Of course," Savannah nodded, admiring the young woman's natural beauty and looking forward to hostng her between her legs.

Mindy sat down and waited, surprised Carmen wasn't here yet.

Savannah returned with coffee and asked, "How do you like it?"

"Two sugars, two cream," Mindy answered.

"Aaah, a double-double," Savannah said.

"A what?" Mindy asked, looking into the brunette's hazel eyes.

"Sorry, it's a Canadian thing," Savannah shrugged.

"Ohhhh, you're Canadian?" Mindy asked.

"Yep, from Calgary," Savannah nodded, as she finished making the coffee.

"Sorry, I don't know Canada at all," Mindy apologized. "Is that west or east?"

"West," Savannah answered. "Mostly west anyway. It's a bit east of our Rockies. I've learned that most Americans know very little about nice ol' Canada."

"So, you don't live in igloos?" Mindy joked.

"Only for the fifteen months of winter," Savannah joked back.

"So you must love living in New York, where there are only four months of winter," Mindy said, grabbing her coffee and taking her first sip.

"Sometimes I think New York is Canada based on its winters," Savannah said.

"I'm from Texas," Mindy said. "I'm not looking forward to the snow."

"Ohhh, you get used to it," Savannah smiled.

"Thanks for lying," Mindy smiled back.

"Okay, you'll survive it," Savannah laughed, really liking the new girl.

"That sounds more like it," Mindy said.

"I'll be right back with your Eggs Benedict," Savannah said.

"Thank you so much, I'm starving," Mindy replied, hearing her tummy growl.

"My cunt wasn't enough to satisfy your appetite?" Carmen asked, startling Mindy.

"It did quench my thirst, Mistress," Mindy answered, as she turned around and saw a girl in a cheerleader outfit standing beside Carmen.

"Well, you'll be quenching your thirst a lot today," Carmen said.

Mindy started to cover herself up, but Carmen scolded her. "Don't you dare cover yourself up, slut!"

"Sorry, Mistress," Mindy apologized, dropping her arms to her sides, but extremely self-conscious with a teenager staring at her.

"Amber, go hop up on the table and give the slut some more pussy," Carmen ordered.

"Like, yummy," Amber said, as she walked over to the pretty girl, hopped up onto the table, raised her short skirt to reveal she wasn't wearing panties and ordered brusquely, "Now lick me, slut."

Mindy looked at Carmen, confused, just as Savannah returned with her breakfast, "You obey everyone in this house, you dumb slut, including guests."

The teen grabbed the naked woman's head and pulled it into her shaved pussy. "Now get licking, slut."

Mindy was surprised by the sudden roughness and also by the taste of the college cheerleader's pussy. It tasted like an ashtray! It wasn't pleasant at all. She tried to avoid the pussy lips and wetness and focused on the tasteless clit.

Carmen explained, "Today is pussy munching day, slut Mindy. You will eat pussy all day, sampling the unique delicacies of a wide variety of pussies."

Mindy hoped they weren't all smokers like this chick must be! If this had been the first pussy she'd ever tasted, she would definitely never go down on a woman again.

The cheerleader, who always enjoyed using another woman, began grinding her pussy all over the girl's face.

Mindy, really not wanting to lick this disgusting pussy, decided to use her face and nose to get the cheerleader off.

The cheerleader moaned, her orgasm close, "That's it, fuck my cunt with your face."

Mindy did, and soon the girl came. Unlike her usual eager hunger to lick every drop of cum from Mistress Carolyn and Carmen, she just allowed the cum to splatter her face. This teenager had treated her more like an object than a person, and had used Mindy without any consideration, simply for her own pleasure.

When her orgasm was done, Amber let go of the stranger and said, "Pretty good, slut."

"Thank you," Mindy said, thankful that her face was no longer buried in a wet ashtray.

"You may go, Amber," Carmen ordered.

"Thanks, Carmen, see ya tomorrow at yoga," Amber tossed off, hopping off the table and heading out.

Once the cheerleader was gone, Carmen asked, "What did you just learn?"

"Women who smoke have pussies that taste like ashtrays," Mindy answered bluntly.

Carmen nodded, "Yes, every pussy is different and what you eat and how you care for your pussy impacts its nectar. After all, you are what you eat... or smoke or drink."

"So I just learned," Mindy laughed, still feeling disgusted.

"Daisy, come in here," Carmen yelled.

"Yes, ma'am?" Daisy asked, popping into the room seconds later in her sexy maid outfit.

"Get on the table and allow our new pet to taste what a fruity pussy tastes like," Carmen ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," Daisy nodded, moving to the table, getting up onto it, hiking up her skirt and spreading her legs, giving Mindy a delighted grin and a saucy wink.

Mindy assumed that this pussy would taste heavenly and, desperately wanting to rinse the bitter taste of nicotine out of her mouth, she leaned forward and licked... Oh my!! This one was the complete polar opposite of the last. It was undeniably fruity and Mindy moaned as she began lapping, as if she had just found an artesian well after many thirsty days in the desert.

Carmen explained, "Daisy eats tons of fruit and that makes her pussy incredibly sweet and fruity. Trite I know, but true."

Mindy nodded, as she licked hungrily, desperate to wash the ashtray taste away.

Daisy moaned, "Slow down, Mindy."

Mindy, realizing she was licking aggressively and not paying any attention to what she was doing and to whom, apologized, "I'm sorry, Daisy, you just taste so good that I got carried away."

Daisy smiled, "Hearing that never gets old."

Carmen laughed, "I bet it doesn't."

Mindy slowed down her pussy pleasing, exploring the maid's sweet nectar and concentrating on learning the needs of this girl, who in fact was just as sweet as her juices.

"Yes, that's better," Daisy moaned, always enjoying lengthy pussy lickings.

For many minutes, Mindy explored the Norwegian's perfect pussy, up and down, side to side, enjoying the subtle, fruity sweetness every step of the way, and yet eager to savour the full flood when it eventually came.

Daisy's orgasm continued to build until she knew it was going to erupt. She moved her hand to her clit and began rubbing.

Carmen cautioned Mindy, "Back away a bit and get ready for the Niagara Falls of come."

Mindy obeyed, watching the sweet beauty frantically rub herself and then before she could even respond to Daisy's warning gasps, she saw and felt herself getting squirted with such an abundance of pussy juice that it coated not only her face, but all of her tits and much of her hair as the cum sprayed everywhere like a broken hose.

Daisy didn't scream at all; just silently leaned her head back as far as it would go, silent mouth wide open, and came and came and came.

Once the floodgates were opened, the torrent continued to burst forth, and Mindy really got into the experience, allowing herself to become completely coated with cum, spinning herself around and around, almost dancing and definitely bouncing up and down with glee, and her entire body, including all of her hair, was eventually soaked with the heavenly, fruity, ambrosial sweetness. She was a bit regretful that she didn't get to taste the entire flood, but having felt totally immersed and almost doing the breast stroke in it was even better.

After satisfying her urgent need to shower and change her very sticky thigh highs, Mindy would eventually get to eat her Eggs Benedict before eating Savannah's pussy in the kitchen, and then the chauffeur Audrey's in the garage. Both pussies were delicious, although subtly different, and rejuvenated Mindy's love of pussy... well, her love of non-smoking women's pussy.

That evening, Mindy was surprised to be called down to the second locked room. She was led inside that one to see a variety of bondage equipment and also, much to her awe, apparently the lesbian version of gloryholes.

On one wall were five pairs of legs, all in identical white thigh-highs, with their legs spread open, but Mindy could only see them up to their belly buttons because of round circles that had been cut and removed from the wall. Their breasts and their faces were hidden behind the solid wall outside the circles.

Carmen explained theatrically, much like a game show host, "Welcome Mindy, to 'Name That Pussy.'"

"Sounds like a fun game," Mindy chuckled.

"Oh, it's a blast," Carmen replied. "The game is simple. You will eat all five pussies to completion. Then you will have to guess which pussy is which."

"What does that mean?" Mindy asked.

"It will make sense later," Carmen said. "Now go and eat pussy number one."

Mindy walked over to the first spread legged woman, knelt down and reached her face up to her hairy pussy. After eating only shaved pussy until now, this was a surprise, even though she herself was still hairy... until tomorrow.

Carmen joked, "That pussy isn't going to eat itself."

Mindy leaned forward and licked, trying to part the abundance of hair to create a path to the pussy lips. It was awkward at first; pubic hairs went into her nose, and some went in her mouth, but soon she was licking the woman's pussy reasonably well.