2 Mistresses: Pet Training Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen reminded the woman, "Remember, no talking, just allow our pussy slut in training to service you."

Mindy was confused by the game still, but focused on getting the first of five women off. What she did find intriguing was how the woman's pussy smell was captured in the pubes. And for the first time, she licked a pussy that did smell and taste like fish... which is how she recalled men describing the taste of pussy. It wasn't unpleasant, it wasn't particularly pleasant, it was just there.

Mindy's second pussy had the clit pierced and was completely shaved. She wondered how much that must have hurt. At first, this pussy tasted like soap, as if she had just showered down there but hadn't rinsed very well. It was also completely dry, and that was totally unlike every other pussy she had tasted. Of course she had tasted her first pussy just a few days ago, so she didn't have a very long list for comparison, but she hadn't even heard of such a phenomenon. She licked and licked, desperate to create a wetness that would hopefully get rid of the soapy taste. Mindy preferred a clean pussy to a dirty one, but apparently a pussy could be too clean.

Mindy's third pussy was trimmed. There was a little hair, but not a lot. As she licked this pussy, it tasted sweet, kind of like Daisy's, but a lot more subtle. The pussy was also already excessively wet as if it had been dying with anticipation for this very moment. Mindy licked this pussy for less than two minutes before getting the woman off. When she came, she was obviously trying to remain silent, but Mindy heard a deep humming groan escape past the woman's closed lips.

After tasting the best of the pussies so far, Mindy next tasted the worst. It wasn't as disgusting as this morning's ashtray pussy, but the stench was strong, the hair abundant and the taste pungent. Mindy sighed. 'Christ, has this woman showered anytime this month?' Nonetheless, she licked the pussy, praying the woman was a quick comer. She wasn't. When she did finally get her off, which felt like an eternity, she immediately moved away, barely succeeding in not holding her nose, not lapping up any of the pussy juice she had worked so hard to create.

Mindy was happy to see only one more pussy to go, and a shaved one at that. She wanted to get the repulsive taste of that last pussy out of her mouth and hoped this one was sweet... like a pussy should be. Oddly, it was neither. As she licked, there was almost no taste at all. There was juice, and there were soft moans, but it was like lapping up water. That said, after the last gross pussy, the bland tastelessness was pleasant because it did cleanse her palate. With a sigh of satisfaction, she finished off the fifth woman.

Carmen said, "All right ladies, get dressed in the clothing you arrived in and meet us in the front room. You may keep the stockings as a gift if you wish. Audrey will guide you and help you to identify your clothes."

The women's legs all disappeared at once. Mindy was still on her knees and moving her mouth around feeling like she was getting lockjaw... something she never thought she would get from pussy licking. Carmen ordered her to stand, then said, "Mindy, here is a robe."

"Really, Mistress?" Mindy asked, quite thankful to be allowed to wear a robe after being naked the entire day... even when watching television, chatting with Daisy, having supper and spending time on the internet.

"Yes, these women are complete strangers," Carmen said.

"They are?" Mindy gasped, standing up.

"Yes, they don't even know where they are except that it's New York," Carmen answered.

"What?" Mindy said, taking the robe, suddenly aghast with the news she had eaten five completely random strangers' pussies.

"I just put up a Craigslist ad for women who wanted their pussies eaten and then chose from the couple hundred offers. Picked them up in a limo, had them blindfolded, and brought here," Carmen explained, something they did on occasion for fun and to teach a new pet that all pussies taste different and that cunt hygiene is very important.

"Oh my God!" Mindy said, putting the robe on, mortified.

Carmen enjoyed the pet's disgust as she shrugged, "No different than going to a gloryhole and sucking random cock."

"I don't do that!" Mindy pointed out.

Carmen sighed. "Look, today's lesson was about pussy taste, diversity and cunt hygiene... and, above all, quality over quantity."

"Message received," Mindy said.

"Let's go and meet the women you munched on," Carmen said.

"I can't," Mindy said, mortified about the entire task now.

"They will still have their blindfolds on," Carmen reassured her, before reminding, "plus, during your training you have no choices about anything; if you are given an instruction by anyone, your only permissible questions will be for clarification if you don't understand the order. Is that clear?"

Mindy pondered why the robe if they were all in blindfolds, but she figured it wasn't worth asking. She was just happy to have it on.

Carmen led her to the front room, and Mindy gasped as she saw the five women, each holding a big piece of paper with their name on it (real or assumed name... Mindy had no idea):

-One looked to be homeless. (Velva)

-Another looked to be eighty years old. (Edith)

-One looked to be a lawyer in a business blazer and skirt. (Penny)

-One was in a school girl's outfit with a plaid skirt and everything. (Sarah)

-The last one looked like a lonely housewife. (Paulina)

"Ladies, did you enjoy my pet's pussy munching?" Carmen asked.

All five answered yes.

Carmen turned to Mindy and said, "Your job is now to tell me which number you munched on matches which woman."

"Really?" Mindy asked, the game's earlier explanation now making perfect sense.

"Yes," Carmen sighed, hating stupid questions. "So which woman was pussy number one?"

Mindy looked at all five and assumed the disgusting one was the homeless looking person (had she really licked a homeless person's pussy?), but after that, who knew? After a lengthy pondering Mindy guessed, "Edith?"

"Incorrect," Carmen said. "Guess again."

"Paulina?" Mindy guessed.

"Nope."

"Penny?"

"Only two choices left," Carmen said.

"Sarah," Mindy said, confident the stinky one was the homeless looking one.

"Fourth time's a charm," Carmen declared.

Mindy whispered to Carmen, "Tell me she is eighteen."

"Nineteen, actually," Carmen answered.

"Thank God," Mindy said.

"Don't worry," Carmen laughed, "we will never make you do anything illegal. Immoral, kinky and disturbing, sure, but nothing that would put you behind bars."

"Well, thank God for that," Mindy joked, the entire conversation and evening surreal and fucked up.

"Pussy two?" Carmen asked.

"Penny?"

"Nope."

"Paulina?" Mindy guessed, having thought it could be either Edith or Paulina and choosing the opposite of who she thought it was... hoping reverse psychology in her head, having been wrong so much, would work this time.

"Correct. Pussy three?"

"Penny?"

"Correct. Pussy four?"

"Velva?"

"Correct again, and that makes pussy five Edith," Carmen said.

Mindy joked, "It got easier when there were fewer wrong choices."

"Audrey, please drive these women back to where you picked them up," Carmen ordered.

"Of course," Audrey said.

"And ladies, thank you very much. Keep the blindfolds on until you are dropped off and Audrey will give each of you the thousand dollars you were promised," Carmen instructed.

"You paid them?" Mindy gasped, again shocked.

"Turn to your right," Audrey instructed.

Each woman did.

"As before, hands on the hips of the one in front of you," Audrey ordered.

They did.

"And follow me," Audrey said, as she went to the front of the line and led them out.

Mindy repeated, "You paid them?"

"Not to have their pussies licked, you did that for free, but to keep the blindfolds on the entire time," Carmen explained. She then asked, "So, why did we just do that?"

"Because you're insane," Mindy answered.

"Don't test my patience, bitch," Carmen warned.

"Sorry," Mindy apologized. "I have no idea."

"Well, besides getting you to understand that every pussy is different and to entertain me, you must understand that you will be expected to eat a stranger's pussy on occasion and it might taste good, bland or terrible."

"I did learn that," Mindy said, "although none were as bad as that cheerleader this morning."

"Yes, smokers are the worst," Carmen nodded.

"So, did I pass?" Mindy asked.

"You did," Carmen nodded, as she lifted up her skirt and said, "Come get your prize."

"Mmmmmm, yes Mistress," Mindy nodded, knowing exactly how good this pussy was going to taste. She was a repeat customer.

Samantha Summers

Samantha was having her pussy licked by the pretty manager of the hotel. She had come up to deliver two tickets for the movie premiere and two for the after party that had been left at the desk by one of Laura Madison's assistants. It was obvious that this conservatively dressed and dignified lady had munched pussy before, and she was very good. Looks can be deceiving.

As she enjoyed the licking, she looked forward to the chance to finally get her revenge on Carolyn Adams. Soon... very, very soon.

The End of Day 1 of Pet Training

Coming next: Day 2 of Pet Training that includes teaching their pets how to dress like submissives and, of course, eating more pussy.