2 Mistresses: Pet Training Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindy obeyed, with a slight grimace no one could see, pulled the chubby woman's ass cheeks wide and buried her face between them.

The good news was that this new position was indeed relatively comfortable. The bad news was that the woman's ass was far less than appealing.

The chubby woman rubbed herself off as she got her asshole tongued... the way she came the best.

Mindy licked and probed the ass for a few minutes before the chubby woman demanded, "Finger fuck my asshole."

Mindy did, surprised at how easily her finger disappeared inside the woman's ass. Suddenly deciding to exercise a bit of her own power, she fingered the fat woman's asshole furiously. Hearing the moaning increase, she decided to slide a second finger in.

"Oh God, you bitch," the chubby woman screamed, as that was all it took for her to reach orgasm, her cum leaking out of her and down her legs.

Once she moved away, Mindy's pedicure had been completed. The young girl who had been on her knees the past hour working on the pet, now decided it was time for the pet to work on her.

7. The young girl straddled Mindy's face, grabbed the back of the pet's head and just began grinding her pussy roughly against Mindy's face.

Mindy had little choice but to extend her tongue and go for the ride. The girl's scent was strong and appealing, but by this time she was rather tired. Thankfully the girl got herself off on her face rather quickly.

Once done, Carmen said, "Time to go, my slut. Shower and dress."

A few minutes later Mindy was feeling rejuvenated from the pampering and refreshed by a quick shower, but was still very tender from the Brazilian and her jaw ached from servicing seven ladies and girls.

After going out for lunch at a fancy restaurant, she and Carmen dressed like two sluts, where Carmen had fucked her with a breadstick then made her eat her own pussy wetness, Mindy got a complete new hairdo at a salon... where she paid for the haircut by eating the older woman's pussy.

The day ended with Mindy munching Carmen's pussy in the car as they were chauffeured back to the mansion.

Samantha Summers

Samantha had wanted to push Laura's training, enjoying her exploration of how far and how fast she could push a new sub. But Laura was doing a press tour for the upcoming movie. She was in Toronto today and then off to London for a couple of days.

In the meantime, she flew to Boston to visit her favourite night spot: Le Chateau Club.

Samantha went there often to relieve stress, although the seductions were not very challenging since it was a lesbian club. It was there she had originally met and dominated Governor Greene. She loved having lesbians or bi-curious woman munching on her cunt, but she really revelled in searching out a strong-willed Mistress and making the Domme submit to her.

Samantha walked in close to midnight, knowing the party would be going full blast and that the alcohol would have already lowered the inhibitions of many of the women there.

Samantha had called ahead that she would be coming, so found her usual table reserved, even though the club was pretty full. On her table was a bottle of wine already chilled, resting in an ice bucket, and an empty wineglass on a crisp linen napkin.

As the seductress sat down, she mused on how overwhelmed Laura would feel in such a place. She perused the crowd, just as she had the night she had seduced and turned Laura. A bit tired, she wasn't sure she was up to taking on another dominant. Those tended to be lengthy battles of wills. She always won, but it took time and concentration, and now that it was already midnight she figured she would just find some straight or bi-curious girl and dominate the hell out of her without experiencing much resistance.

Samantha sipped gracefully on her first glass of wine, as she considered her many options. They included:

-A cute redhead that was with three friends (they were all dancing up a storm and seemed to be here more for the dance club experience than the lesbian adventure)

-A cute blonde that looked to be no more than eighteen, here with her Mistress

-A chubby brunette with a couple of friends looking bored and out of place (she had learned that chubby girls, almost without fail, were way more eager, and invariably submissive)

-A waitress that she knew she couldn't take home until after the bar closed (bar rules that even she followed), but with big tits and a wicked smile that turned Samantha on.

-An older woman apparently unable to find a seat and uncomfortable about the fact, who looked like it was her first time here... the deer in the headlights look mixed with the nervous uncertainty of a straight woman questioning her sexuality.

Always enjoying to be the first for a formerly straight woman, Samantha had the waitress deliver the woman a drink. When the woman accepted the drink, the waitress pointed over to Samantha who lifted up her glass, smiled and waved her over.

The older woman, Claire, although Samantha didn't know that yet, smiled back nervously, but after thanking the waitress went over to the pretty girl. Reaching the table, she smiled, "Thanks for the drink."

"Please, sit," Samantha offered, patting a seat beside her.

"Thanks, my feet are killing me," Claire said, wearing four inch heels for the first time in years, attempting to look younger and hipper than the forty-five years old she actually was.

Once the pretty woman was seated, Samantha asked, "So what brings you to a club like this alone?"

Claire wasn't sure how to answer this. She assumed this girl had bought her a drink to hit on her, which was flattering, but she wasn't sure if she was ready to do much more than talk. "A friend told me about it."

"A lesbian friend?"

"A bisexual co-worker, truthfully," Claire answered, thinking of her twenty-five year old colleague who suggested she try to discover the thrills on the other side of her sexuality.

"Have you fucked her?" Samantha asked bluntly.

Claire's face went beet red at the question. "No, no, no. Never mix business with pleasure; my Dad taught me that at a young age."

Samantha placed her hand on the pretty, naïve, woman's thigh and laughed, "Oh, I always mix business and pleasure."

Claire could feel the heat of the woman's hand on her pantyhose clad leg. This was no girl! This woman really knew what she was doing! Her brain was objecting, but emotionally it felt so good, so right. Serene somehow. Her brain jumped in, arguing, 'this girl isn't half your age!' Her emotions just sighed, 'Not girl... feels good...'

Claire forced herself back to the outside world and asked Samantha, "And what do you do?"

"I seduce straight women," Samantha answered bluntly, deciding this one was going to be much easier if she just went for the kill instantly and didn't bother with any of that generic chit-chat crap.

Claire gasped at the younger woman's bold words and actions. Then she shivered a bit as she felt the hand slide under her dress.

"Are you married?"

"In the middle of a divorce," Claire admitted, unsure why she was telling this aggressive stranger such intimate aspects of her life and allowing her hand to reach under her dress.

"Kids?"

"Two, one at college and the other in her senior year," Claire answered.

"Do they know their mother is a lesbian?" Samantha asked, as her hand reached the woman's pantyhose clad crotch.

Claire let out an uncontrollable soft moan as the girl's fingers touched her pussy. She denied the label though, "I'm not a lesbian."

"You will be in a few minutes," Samantha promised, knowing this would be one of her easier seductions... the woman was already curious, had already considered the idea of being with a woman... she was here. She reached with both hands under the woman's dress, not even remotely trying to be discreet, and she ripped open the woman's pantyhose to access her pussy.

Claire again gasped at the aggressiveness and presumptuousness of this woman. But at the same time she felt her panties getting dampened. Realizing she was plunging in way over her head, she stammered, even though she didn't move, "I-I better get going." Sure, she was curious and was considering exploring her sexuality, sure, her attraction to men was pretty much dead... just like her marriage. But this unusual woman felt like a predator and she was getting scared.

"Are you sure?" the redheaded seductress asked, as she slid two fingers inside the older woman's wet pussy. "It feels like you are quite excited by me."

"Oh God," Claire moaned, looking around to see if people were watching her get fingered in public. No one seemed to be aware of her inappropriate activity. She seemed to be getting away with it, or Samantha was, and the fear of being seen, in addition to the fingers caressing the inner folds of her pussy, was getting her very worked up.

"I can see through the façade," Samantha purred, realizing she hadn't asked the woman's name. "What is your name, my pet?"

Claire's body weakened at the word 'pet' and the fingers that seemed like small magic wands emitting sparks inside her. "My name is Claire," she answered.

"I'm Samantha... Mistress Samantha," the dominant woman replied in a low voice, using two key words to distinguish between the two of them: 'pet' and 'Mistress'. Samantha found the woman's g-spot and tapped lightly as she said, "I can see the real you, and I can see you very clearly."

Claire had always believed that the g-spot was a myth, but as this woman tapped on it rapidly, making her entire body seize up with convulsions of pleasure, she suddenly knew it was as real as the fingers that right now were inside her.

When the overwhelmed prey didn't respond, Samantha continued, "Your body desperately wants to act on the pleasure it's currently feeling, to give into me unconditionally and to experience the pleasure only a woman like I, a Mistress, can bring you. But Claire my pet, your mind is protesting, knowing this is uncharted territory. Your mind is terrified at the idea of losing its control over you. It's shit scared that it may no longer be able to force you into being the good boring mom and morally upright woman society tells you that you have to be... unless you're a slut."

Claire couldn't believe how right the younger woman was. Those were exactly the conflicting feelings inside her at the moment... even including the fear of being named slut. But she was unable to think this through rationally right now. The entirety of her attention was absorbed by the insistent tap-tap-tapping on her g-spot and by its creation of such unbelievable pleasure. Her pussy was controlling her body so intently that it was almost impossible to speak or even think.

Samantha noticed that the pretty blonde she had been eyeing earlier was now under the table, her heels poking out. No doubt she was licking her Mistress's pussy. She said to her prey, "Look at the brunette across from us."

Claire reluctantly did and saw a woman in her thirties smiling serenely as she sipped on a cocktail.

Samantha stopped tapping the g-spot, knowing that Claire would be more eager to do whatever she was told if she hadn't yet come. Once she has discovered the pleasure that a skilled stimulation of the g-spot can bring, a woman will do almost anything to feel that pleasure again... for instance Laura. "Now look beneath the brunette, near the floor."

Claire did, frustrated that the g-spot tapping had stopped; her first public orgasm was dangerously close. Her eyes went big when she saw a pair of red heels poking out from underneath the tablecloth.

"Can you imagine what that girl is doing underneath the table? Can you picture it? How does it make you feel down here?" Samantha asked, tapping the woman's g-spot once to remind her who controlled her pleasure.

The answer was obvious; her face was flushed and she was almost gasping with the need to come, but she couldn't form any words. However she did emit a soft moan. She looked back up at the next table and this time it was obvious from her flushed face and gentle sighs that the brunette was definitely having her pussy licked in public. But something else was equally obvious: she was smiling directly into Claire's eyes. Claire quickly averted her gaze as Samantha laughed.

"You are so adorable," Samantha said.

"I can't believe they're doing that in public," Claire finally managed.

"This is an exclusive lesbian club," Samantha pointed out. "Everything happens here."

"Wow," was all Claire could muster as she tried to refrain from looking back, feeling like one of those voyeurs she'd heard of.

"I agree, wow," Samantha nodded as she pulled her fingers out of the older woman's sopping wet cunt and continued, "now it's your turn."

"For what?" Claire asked, curious and nervous about what the redhead's next words would be.

"To become my pet," Samantha replied with a wicked sexy smile.

"I can't," Claire answered, even though her curiosity as to what that would even look like was driving her nuts, and the other thing that was driving her nuts was that her pussy was empty. Samantha had pulled her fingers out. How could she fix that?!

"You can and you will become my pet," Samantha insisted firmly.

"I've never done this before," Claire pointed out, feeling like she was back in high school and being coerced by her boyfriend to suck cock for the first time.

"Time to change that answer, my pet," Samantha said. "Do as you're told and I will give you pleasure you don't yet know even exists."

"You already did," Claire joked and then wished she hadn't said that. She was undoubtedly falling completely under the enchanting spell of this red-haired, blue-eyed beauty.

"Ohhhhh," Samantha groaned theatrically, "I have only brushed the surface of the pleasure I can give you. You are a submissive and you need someone to guide you through your sexual exploration. You are just beginning. As the expression goes, 'you ain't seen nothing yet, kid.'"

Claire couldn't believe the young woman's arrogant confidence, but she couldn't deny the words were enticing and intriguing. She was embarrassed to recall that initially she had thought of this powerful, capable, entrancing woman as a girl.

Samantha allowed her words to sink in for a minute and she sipped her wine, before abruptly ordering, "Crawl under the table and please your Mistress, my pet."

Claire heard the words, but couldn't believe them. She protested weakly, "I can't do that. I won't do that."

"You can and you will," the Mistress responded, gazing at the pet with steel in her eyes.

Claire's head was spinning. She was so intoxicated by this young woman that she was seriously considering obeying, but her life-long conditioning against doing such a thing in public had her frozen in place.

"Right now, my pet," Samantha ordered after a moment, before adding the threat that almost always seemed to work, "or I'll find someone else to please me."

"Can we please go back to your place?" Claire begged, wanting to please her Mistress, but not here.

"Yes we can. Right after you prove your obedience we can," Samantha answered, before again ordering, "now crawl under the table and lick my pussy like a good pet."

Claire looked around and other than the brunette Mistress across from them who was watching her with great interest, seeming to know exactly what this conversation was about, no one seemed to be aware of the inner turmoil that was overwhelming her or the actions she may be about to take.

"It's now or never," Samantha said, knowing the older woman was on the brink of submission and just needed that final push. She also knew that one lick of her perfect pussy and the woman would be hers.

Claire's brain was still protesting, but was overruled by her body and emotions, who seized control of the joystick and she found herself quickly propelled under the table, not wanting anyone to see her do this obscene act. 'No, Claire, that is totally untrue!' she rebuked herself. In truth she suddenly yearned for people to see her obscene act, and she mentally thanked the observant brunette for her kind attention. Once she was under the table she felt a rush of adrenaline course through her. She was about to lick a pussy... her very first pussy... she was about to fulfill a fantasy she had visualised every time she masturbated for some time.

Samantha raised her ass to pull her dress up and spread her legs open to reveal in the very dim light her thigh high stockings and her hairy pussy, sans underwear.

Claire wished it was lighter down here as she crawled between the woman's legs, now so close to the young woman's pussy she could smell its exotic aroma wafting towards her. She could tell that her Mistress was wearing thigh highs and no panties. She also could see the red bush hiding the young woman's pussy lips.

"Go ahead, my pet, lick your Mistress's pussy," Samantha ordered.

Claire closed her eyes, leaned forward and licked, the aroma of the pussy captivating her completely. To her surprise, the taste matched the scent exactly. Sweet, exotic, yet tangy... like the freshest tropical fruit.

Samantha smiled as another straight woman had fallen prey to her charm.

Claire had no idea what she was doing and between the woman's legs it was even darker than before, so she licked and explored randomly.

Samantha lifted her wine glass and saluted the Mistress across from her. The woman returned the gesture as two Mistresses shared a quiet moment.

Samantha enjoyed the rookie tongue for a good twenty minutes before she finally came all over the older woman's face.

Claire's jaw was sore and her knees ached, but it had all been worth it. She felt the young woman's hand on the back of her head and the pussy juice that flooded onto her face that followed. It was heavenly and she lapped every drop she could.

Once her orgasm subsided, Samantha took the mother of two back to her hotel and fucked her with a strap-on before sending her home with a promise to get in touch. Samantha had no idea whether she would actually use her again, but the idea of another mother-daughter team to serve her was appealing. She wondered whether the high schooler was eighteen yet. She should have asked.

The End for now...

Coming Next: Day 3 of Pet Training

12