2-way Mirror

Story Info
Neighbor gets excited.
1k words
3.31
4.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just wasn't getting a good nights rest, so I decided to say "screw-it"- and I got up to see what the day had planned for me...

I made myself a pot of coffee, I did my morning stretches/work-outs, I read my email/txt msgs & I still- didn't feel proper...

Saturday mornings have always been a difficult situation for me. I love my life way too much to just- "sleep-in". I know that I'm a little different from most people. I'm different, I'm strange & I'm eccentric?

I had decided to wax my truck. The morning sun was just making her way upon the horizon, as I was pulling my truck into my garage.

My neighbor had walked over to say, "hello". I asked him if he would like to stick around for a while & when he said "yes"- I offered him some coffee, and a chair.

He is an engineer. A scientist of some kind. He is kind of "nerdy", but we get along very well. We have lived next door to each other for many years now & we have never had any issues- whatsoever. He is an excellent neighbor.

He is really smart though. He is not just a typical smart person. He is a brilliant/smart person. Those types of smart people- that are above your typical "average"- smart...

I'm talking about the individuals that create the equipment that's necessary to analyze fusion & molecular structure breakdown- smart. The type of individual that builds super computers- smart. He doesn't have to deal with any low-caliber- reverse engineering, because he is the type of individual that designs the future in technology...

Yes- he is that individual, that person, that guy among many others- that helps our society to advance & yes, he is that kind of- smart. I'm smiling as I write this- because I'd like to declare him as- smart/smart...

***** Is that silly to say? *****

He is also- funny as hell, (my opinion). He is literally the funniest person that I have ever known. Not just his jokes- but his stories, his explanations, his descriptions, and his perceptions of everyday life- in general.

He explains life as simplistic as it truly is. The sun comes up & the sun goes down- but he is so calm, cool & collected as he rambles on- that it's truly funny.

I noticed that he was looking at my joint cigarettes- that I had next to my ashtray, (on my workbench). We are finally legal to smoke here in my state- so I have absolutely no apprehensions to conceal my habit.

I asked him if he'd like to partake. He doesn't indulge too often- but I always try to make my guests feel comfortable. That's just basic hospitality- if you were to ask me...

***** Let's ask our readers. *****

He looked @ my array of marijuana cigarettes and I could literally "see" the gears rotating in his brilliant mind. This guy is a special human being. He is a good guy & I feel proud to know him.

****** He is Unique *****

Should I take a puff? Should I take a hit? What is my agenda for today? Do I have anything floating? What is my next planned procedure? Should I leave? Should I stay? Should I partake?

*** I only assumed his thoughts***

As he reached for the joint- I could see the change in him immediately. I tried to focus on my waxing, but his ability to thoughtfully analyze a situation- has always allured me.

I continued waxing my truck- as he lit a joint. He coughed for a minute or so. I let him enjoy some peace of mind. As he decided to take another hit from the joint, my "house guest" was coming into the garage.

He freaked out. He went into an absolute panic. As he exhaled, he tried to hide the joint and he tried to blow the smoke into his shirt. He started coughing so bad, that his eyes were watering. I told him to relax & to take a drink.

When I finally got the chance to introduced the both of them, he suddenly became shy. She then took a seat- right down onto his lap. She grabbed the joint & asked him for a light. She took a couple hits & chatted w/us for a while, before leaving to go do some "serious" shopping.

****** Her words- not mine ******

Even though I was "high" from the joint- I could see his "stoner-boner" inside of his shorts. I didn't say anything about it- though. I just told him that I occasionally massage her.

This woman is a legit "BOMBSHELL". She is into crossfitness & endurance racing. She is still just an amateur- but her body always needs proper alignment & manipulation. It's alot of work for me.

*** Did I mention- bombshell? ***

He kept asking about her & I kept noticing that his "wet spot" was only getting larger. She is an exhibitionist, an extrovert, a flasher & a nudest- that absolutely loves attention.

I asked him if he'd like to watch my next session w/her & his eyes popped-out of his head. He said, "no way, that's too embarrassing for me". I told him that she would enjoy it- probably more than him.

I told him that I had installed a 2-way mirror & once again- I could see the gears turning in that brilliant mind of his. This time though- he actually raised his eyebrows as he considered my option.

Some time had passed & she finally called me- so, I finally called him. He knocked on my door w/in 5mins. He was smiling from ear to ear. Just like a little kid.

I said, "She's not going to be here for another 2hrs?" He then explained to me that he was extremely nervous- and that he'd like to familiarize himself with the environment.

I smiled & ask him to come in. I gave him some coffee & we chatted as I showed him around. We usually only hangout in my garage, because basically- it's a fully loaded workshop. Complete w/an office, restroom & a small break area.

Aside from my kitchen, I think that he's only been in my backyard? So this was his 1st tour of my domain.

I will see y'all in chapter #2.